anyone ttc or ntnp before there child is a year old?

Stacey, your babies are so cute!

I got AF 30 days after Keira was born... but I was pumping rather than BFing and apparently that makes a difference even if you are pumping regularly?! Hoping I can avoid AF for awhile this time around. I felt ripped off :p

OOOOH! This baby seems to be staying sticky so far.... she is already further along than Keira was when she was born. So happy about that!

Yep, Heather, I still keep feeling like my period is about to start every now and then. It's so annoying. :growlmad: It's like, show up, or leave me alone.

Stacey, I can't believe everything you and your family are having to go through. If it weren't so far away for you, I would say come live in our fourplex. We'd rent to you. :hugs:

Eva is adorable! I love all her hair. :) Poor Jonathon, though, that bump is so sad. And as for snow, I'm not sure if you saw my update the other day, but we got sprinkled with snow, too. :cold:

Skadi, that's great that you're already into new territory! Hopefully you have a nice big, term baby this time around. :thumbup:

Rachel: Isnt it rediculous that Natalias caps are like that. I hate it and if she wasnt already super shy this has made her even more shy and not wanting to smile. I thought over time they would fade but they really havnt. Its been 3 months. I dont care though she beautiful despite those darn teeth. And at least she wont have them forever. I secretly hope her top 4 teeth fall out first and soon.

Thank you Melissa! Thats all we can do is take it day after day.

Skadi: Welcome to a new chapter!!! That is great you are almost 30 weeks!!! Congratss

jordyn: Isnt it crazy about the snow. Its super early in my opinion to snow. I hope we are not in for a bad winter. The hospital up here is very scared for this winter. The roads are not fixed yet and the only way out of here take 4 hours speeding to the next hospital. My hospital as all of you know cant handle major trauma and anything and on average 2 people per day get sent to a different hospital. If the weather is bad there also goes our helecopters. They wont be able to fly. Then when this alternative rout gets icy its super dangerouse so there will be no speeding from our ambulances.

skadi-yay for making it so far!!!!! I remember praying when you had keira from march mummies thread <3

Congrats on being farther along Skadi.. hoping for a nice term baby for ya as well :)

Thanks Ladies! I feel like its going to be uneventful from here out. :)

Hi all, hope you are all well.
Just wanted to update you ladies as I haven't been on fror a while....

I continued having tightenings on and off on Wednesday... cleaned the fridge and pantry.. and had a lay down.

At 3.10pm the tightenings were still sporadic so I thought I'd do some expressing as that seemed to give Willow a shift along. I managed about a minute of expressing, felt a "click" down stairs and a really painful tightening.

I waited until about 3.40pm before phone DH who was a work... When he asked if I needed hoim to come home I remember saying "I don't know what do you think??" LOL :wacko:
I called the midwifes and had a contraction in the middle of the phone call... they didn't ask any questions just told me to come straight down!

We arrived at the hopsital at about 4pm, after 4 huge contractions in the car and another 4 trying to walk the 200m into the labour ward from the car. The contractions were coming every 2 minutes and at this point I remember thinking... damn I remember this from last time... what the hell am I doing :dohh: LOL

I was examined when I got to the hospital and I was 6 cm already. I can remember nearly shouting "yes please" when I was asked if I wanted some gas and air :blush:

So after about another 30 minutes I was told we were to get cracking and I could push when I wanted to.

It took about an hour to get the LO out as they had their arm up over their head... pesky child!

At 17:46 Phoenix Thomas came into the world.. :happydance::happydance:
and at 9lb 1oz and 53.5cm he is a tiny giant already :cloud9:

Willow is in love with her little brother and we are super happy to be badck at home :happydance::happydance:

Yay, yay, yay!!! Huge congrats, Ozzi! Another boy in this group... I guess I shouldn't be surprised! What a great name, Phoenix Thomas. I love it! And yes, he sounds like a tiny giant already! I'd love to see some pictures whenever you get around to posting some. :) Oh, what great news! So happy for you! Sounds like an overall positive birth experience. So glad.

Skadi, that's so wonderful that baby has stayed in longer than Keira did. Here's to an uneventful pregnancy! :flower:

And Stacey, I agree - Natalia looks beautiful even with the teeth. :)

ETA: Ozzi, I just realized your labour was only 2 1/2 hours?!?! That's crazy quick! No wonder you wanted gas & air; that must have been intense.

Congrats Ozzi! Sounds like a great birth!

Congrats Ozzi!!! I can't wait to see pictures of you're new little man :hugs:

Yay congrats ozzi.. I too cant wait to see some pics.. :)

Congrats, Ozzi!!!! :happydance: So happy your little man is here safe and sound. And 9lbs! Wow! It sounds like that extra time in the womb made a difference! :winkwink:

Thanks ladies :flower:
I've attached a few piccies. The one with Willow was the first time they met. It was too cute Willow was giving Phoenix lots of cuddles and she was smiling loads, with a single tear rolling down her face :cloud9::cloud9:
She's one proud big sister :D

Attachments

• Phone dump including Phoenix 8.10.13 390.jpg
    Phone dump including Phoenix 8.10.13 390.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 8
  • Phone dump including Phoenix 8.10.13 398.jpg
    Phone dump including Phoenix 8.10.13 398.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 8
  • Phone dump including Phoenix 8.10.13 436.JPG
    Phone dump including Phoenix 8.10.13 436.JPG
    109.5 KB · Views: 9
Aww he is so cute.. I love the pic of her just meeting him.. I still look back at when my daughter met my son for the first time.. and soon they will both be meeting someone lol :)

How is everyone.. 31 weeks soon.. Friday.. getting closer to the end

wow logan- almost 31 weeks!!! almost there <3

yay ozzi!!!! he is adorable :cloud9: congrats hun

Ozzi, he's adorable! :cloud9:

Ladies, I feel like a total mess right now. :cry: Liam has been on another nursing strike for the past 6 days now, and it's way worse than the first one was. I think if it's not over by the end of the week, I'm going to stop breastfeeding. This morning I got so angry that I was shaking. I've never been this frustrated in my entire life. Its so hard to have your baby scream and cry and reject you over and over again, when all you want to do is feed him, and you know he's hungry. I'm getting depressed and crying all the time, and I feel like I'm starting to lose some of the bond I have with Liam because I'm getting so frustrated with him all the time. :nope:

Ozzi, he is so precious! :cloud9: I love the picture of Willow giving him a kiss.

Logan, only 9 more weeks! :happydance: I can't wait to find out what you're having.

Jordyn, I'm sorry Liam is having another nursing strike. Unfortunately I don't have any real advice about it since I've never experienced it before. :shrug: I do hope that he gets past it soon. Don't give up on nursing him yet if you don't have to. I know it can be frustrating having him scream at you when you're trying to feed him though.:hugs: Have you been able to latch him at all in the past 6 days? Or are you just pumping and giving him a bottle?

Stacey, how was your first day back to work?

Tuesday was my first day back. It was sorta nice to be back to work in a way. See all my customers and show off pictures of my beautiful baby! :blush: :winkwink:

Days are kinda long but at least its only 3 days and knowing my MIL is watching Ben is a big relief and she said that he has been an angel! So far nursing has been going good still. I pump 3x while I'm at work and just leave that milk for the next day of his feeding and then nurse at night/when I get home. I was kinda worried at first that he would refuse the breast once I went back to work and got a bottle all day but so far he hasn't had a problem. :thumbup: I would love to be able nurse him until he is 6 months at least so we will see!

Maybe contact La Leche League about it? They may have some good advice.

Jordyn, I'm so sorry. That sounds super frustrating, and I think it would make me really angry too. So how are you feeding him if he's not latching? I agree, maybe it could be good to contact a place like La Leche League. At the very least it would be good to talk/vent to someone who will understand.

Ozzi, those pictures are lovely! How cute that Willow shed a tear. What a sweetie!

Well, I was supposed to do the GTT on Monday, but it turns out the doctor ordered the wrong test. She ordered the one hour, but I need to take the two hour fasting test, so I've got to reschedule it.

I've been getting things together for Ozzy and Jimmy's Halloween costumes. They're going as Jimmy Olsen and Clark Kent. I'm so excited! What are you all doing for Halloween this year?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->