anyone ttc or ntnp before there child is a year old?

forgot to mention i had a scan today to make sure i wasn't going into preterm labor. i was having a lot of symptoms since last Friday like losing plug and having cramps, back aches, and low pressure. turns out everything is fine, but im dehydrated. an easy fix yay!!!! so extremely elated that everything is ok. :cloud9:

my punkin sucking her thumb :flower: (daddy was a thumbsucker lol)

2013-10-17_11.38.23.jpg

Yay! Melissa, I love that she's sucking her thumb. That's super cute.

Heather, sounds like a busy time. And that's kinda gross about your FIL. Ick! Maybe he had some food intolerance he never knew about? I'm sure his doctors actually know the reason. I'm just speculating based on my very limited knowledge of human anatomy. LOL

Well, we actually managed to DTD last night. Finally. It had been 8 weeks since last time. Eep! Before hand DH asked if we should use protection. I had to stop and think about that one. I decided no, since it's still so early on. I know it's possible that my cycles could start this soon, but I don't think it's likely. So for the next little while anyway we will technically be NTNP I guess. Then eventually I'll decide it's time to use protection. I guess that means I should go buy some HPTs just in case (or if I ever want to drink some alcohol... Ha!).

Rachel- every time you post im amazed at how similar your boys look. adorable and they could be twins!

Oh Melissa, I am glad things are fine! I lost part of my plug at about 20 weeks with Keira. I assume that might have had to do with why my water broke but not sure. Be sure to take it easy!

Melissa, I'm glad to hear that everything is okay with your little girl! What a cute picture! :flower:

Rachel, that's fun that you're NTNP for now. We can wonder and speculate together. :haha:

Well, I took another hpt this morning, and it's frustrating because I still feel like I can see a little "something", but still nothing very definite. Maybe these Wondfo's are giving me bad evaps. :(

Attachments

• 10-18-13.jpg
    10-18-13.jpg
    177.8 KB · Views: 8
Melissa, I'm happy that everything is okay with you and your little girl! What a darling picture. :cloud9:

Rachel, that's exciting you're NTNP too! I think that's the way we will go after the new year for a little bit. That way it's less stressful for everyone. Especially since DH is still kinda freaked out about trying for #3 still. :dohh:

Jordyn, I feel like I can see something too but it's hard to tell! Maybe get a FRER?

I don't know a lot about cycle after or during bf but I read that usually your first cycle you don't ovulate and then have your period so it's hard to get pregnant before having your first period. I'm not sure though! :shrug:

hmmm I have heard the opposite.. you can ovulate without your period.. so I say get an frer.. cuz I see something too :)

But hey all.. sorry been mia.. 32 weeks now.. and ready to be done lol..

Heres my 32 week bump from today

Attachments

• 32 weeks number 3.jpg
    32 weeks number 3.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 4
Jordyn, I found this for you: https://kellymom.com/bf/normal/fertility/

But even still maybe get the FRER and see what it says tomorrow morning?

Logan, great bump! 8 weeks or less till you find out what you have in there! Do you have any guesses or feelings one way or another?

For some reason I think girl but time will tell

Logan, what a beautiful bump pic! Coming along nicely! :winkwink: I also think you'll have a girl.

Heather, I know it's very unlikely that I'm actually pregnant, and to be honest, I'm not sure whether I'm happy or sad about that, considering how little Liam still is. I did break down and take another test this afternoon (because I'm a crazy person) but it was the same situation: a "barely there" line that I can't really capture in a picture, so I've decided to just wait until Monday to test again, because if I am pregnant, it should be pretty positive by then. Plus, the weekend will help keep my mind off of it.

i had heard the longer you go without having a period while bfing, the bigger chance of ovulating before the first af. i did have a spotting episode once, i think around 5-6 mos pp and it wasn't the start of fertility for me. nothing at all came of it. but i did hear that you should consider yourself fertile if you have spotting pp, it just didn't work that way for me.

i see a line again jordyn. cant wait to see what comes of it Monday!

skadi- i was concerned of that happening. in one pregnancy my water broke at 26 wks and i went into preterm labor at 29 (i think) weeks. kept her in til 38, but its still scary it could happen again with a different outcome.

logan- you look great

Jordyn, I do see the same "something" you are seeing. I'll be curious to see what Monday's test looks like. Do you have any other brands - even another cheapie? And yeah, we can wonder and speculate together. Ha! How's this for you, the last two mornings I've woken up with quite the lower back ache. I'm pretty sure its just musculoskeletal related, but it's hard not to think that maybe it's fertility related! So you have a busy weekend then?

Logan, you are looking great! Happy 32 weeks! You and Skadi are getting so close! Yay!

Melissa ,I keep meaning to find photos of Ozzy and Jimmy around the same ages to compare side by side. It's crazy - the bigger Jimmy gets the more he looks like Ozzy!

:flower:Hi all i hope everyone is doing well:flower:

I too have been mia latley its just soo hard to get on when i have to work. Lets see if i can catch up lol

Heather:Happy late birthday!!! I hope you had a great day!:cake: Im happy they found out what was wrong with your FIL. Yuck that cant be fun but at least they found out. And wow 14 lbs! What a big boy you have:thumbup:

Jordyn: Wow im soo exited for you to be NTNP now!!! That is great news! I too think i see something on the tests as well. I too think maybe a frer will be good. I too dont know to much about cycles while BF soo i will be watching for updates!

Melissa: I LOVE your ultrasound pic what a cute little girl you have already lol. I was also a thumb sucker haha. I happy everything i ok. I hope everything continues to be ok as well.

Rachel: Yay for ntnp as well!! i am honestly jelouse lol. I agree with Melissa your boys look soo similar aww

skadi: Did i ever mention i LOVE your keiras dimples lol they are just soo cute. Where they that prominet from birth? Do you or your oh have dimples? 31 weeks! i am so happy you have made it this far!

Logan: What a beautiful bump you have. I cant believe how fast your pregnancy has gone although it prob has felt like forever for you lol I think it is a girl as well xx

afm well they were going to put brand new pipes in the house. We had the plumber and exavator hired and just waiting for the permit. My landlord kept trying to call and call to see when things will get started only to find out today that the exavator wont be able to do the job anymore as 2 of his men quit. So now things are on hold again with the house. There is still NO houses for rent. I have been calling every week and have my name on waiting list at every real estate place up here. This is just getting more and mroe frustrating. At least FEMA extended our help of the hotel until november 2nd. I just wish this would all end.

Eva is doing well. She i think is starting to laugh. She hasnt quiet got it yet but she is getting there. Has anyone elses Los started laughing yet? Jonathan and Natalia are also doing well. idk if i told you all that i applied for natalia to be in the colorado preschool program. And i just found out she got in!!! We will start her on tuesday. Its only 3 hours long 4 days a week but that is better than nothing. We had to go to the elementery school to pick up the registration papers and she was scared from all the kids. Heck i would have been scared too as some of those 4th and 5th graders were almost my height. (im 5'5) So i hope this will prepare her for it alittle.

I think i might have asked this already but how old is everyone on this thread? Im 23:flower: Im just curiouse

I too want to thank everyone on this thread. Throughout my whole pregnancy and now i always knew i would be able to come here and get supported and not critized for things. Yall made me feel like things would be ok when i got Pre e and all throughout my sickness after eva was born and throughout this flood and stuff. I really do appreciate it and THANK YOU to everyone:hugs::flower:

Stacey, that's too bad about the pipes not getting done. I sure hope something works out for you before November 2nd. I'll be praying for you guys.

Jimmy hasn't really started laughing yet. There've been a few times where I thought he might have done a small giggle, but it wasn't quite clear exactly what sound it was. lol

And I'm 31. Daniel just turned 29. :)

Rachel- the pic in your siggy of ozzy on the very right and jimmy the 2nd from the right could be the same baby lol. there little faces look exactly alike to me. my 2 oldest boys were that way. :) yay for ntnp!!! whoop!!!

Stacey- im 35 and DH is 38. we are getting to be fogies, so hopefully we are blessed with more before our season of fertility runs out :) but of course I cant complain if 7 is what I get. there is always grandkids! I hope hope hope things work out very soon for you. I will be praying for you guys <3

Ha! I was putting together a collage of side by side pictures where they look similar and I totally used those two you mentioned! Here it is. It's Ozzy, Jimmy, Ozzy, Jimmy, Ozzy, Jimmy. :)

Attachments

• Ozzy and Jimmy side by side collage (resized).jpg
    Ozzy and Jimmy side by side collage (resized).jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 8
melissa: I do believe you will be blessed with more kids. Many people have kids in their 40s. My dhs aunt had their baby at 44. xx

Wow Rachel your boys look soooo much alike!!! i love the collage xx

I forgot to mention that my dh is 25. He will be 26 on the first. I cant believe we have been together for almost 10 years lol. Is it sad that he is the only man ive been with like i have never even really dated anyone else as we started dating when i was 14 and he was 16 lol

Spiffy - I can't wait to see what your test shows on Monday!

Rojo - Great bump!

Blessed - I hope things go well. I read that your mucous plug can regenerate itself so hopefully it does that and things continue on well!

Duejan - Yes, she always had the dimples right from birth. I don't have them but OH definitely does. I'm thrilled to have made it this far too, I actually can't believe I have gotten this far!

I'm 31 and OH is 29. (Just like Harley.. that is too funny!)

Rachel- the resemblance is uncanny! :flower:

Stacey- I sure hope so! I heard I have an aunt that became pregnant and had a healthy baby at 53! just amazing to me. on the other hand, my mom had a lot of problems before 40 and went into early menopause. shortly after she had to have a hysterectomy. so I know it can go either way. im happy with whatever our journey holds. whatever glorifies the Lord the most, only He truly knows. <3

skadi- thank you! I read the same thing. and I haven't had anymore problems so hopefully all that is behind me :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->