anyone ttc or ntnp before there child is a year old?

Alright, EZ! You, me, and Pez can all twiddle our thumbs and count down the days until ovulation. :haha:

I ovulated on CD 12 last month, so I'm going to start enforcing sex every night or every other night starting this weekend, just to be sure. :thumbup:

Lol spiffy I just love that you already have the due-date worked out. May, huh! That would work out great (myself and all my siblings had our children in December - that's five grandchildren and christmas for my parents to worry about, oops!). Sounds like me, you and EZ are all really close in days too - fingers crossed for us all!

What apps do you all use? I have pink pad on my ipod which seems pretty good so far. I've never used ovulation tests before - would you recommend them. I'm kind of lucky in that I get mild pains which kind of indicate when it happens, so i'm not sure whether they would be worth the money, what do you think?

Welcome Pezkins lovely that you've joined in the fun:) love this group its the bestest EVERRR!!

Sooo Spiffy I'm on CD 5! So just one ahead of you and Pez. Deffo had a wonky cycle so I'm hoping to ovulate between the 8-13aug..well according to what my phone app says anyway so I will be doing some ovulation tests to work out if it happening or not :S bit of a guessing game but hey ho I'm just glad something will be happening down there lol!! It would be sooo cool if we had due dates around the same time :)
Pie hunny wow u have got some super strong resolve to hold off testing, but I understand why your waiting. If your cycles are usually on point it weird that your AF has vanished for the meantime it seems oh I wish its a shy beany in there. Good idea to go to the docs, get some bloods done maybe?
Waiting for another BFP on this thread!! Fingers crossed ladies!!
Chez ooohhhh super exciting about your scan..its all real then. Have you any twins in your family? I was so scared that the doc would tell me there was twins last time I was pregnant lol. Now I think I would be overjoyed, crazy me loool.

Xxx

As huge as it is, I don't have twins in my family at all. OH only has one set of twins in his big family. As awful as it sounds, it would be a nightmare for me to have twins right now with LO being so young! That'd mean for a very short period of time, I'd have 3 under 1... :dohh: I'd have loved twins first time 'round!! :haha:

Pez, I use Fertility Friend, but like you, I don't really need to worry about being told when I ovulate, because ever since having LO, I get ovulation cramps worse than period cramps, so it's pretty hard to miss. I've never used an ovulation test, either. But then again, my husband and I have sex at least every other day, so we're bound to have a few swimmers waiting for the eggy whenever it decides to show up. :)

Chez, I totally feel the same way. I would have loved twins the first time, but am not so sure about it now. But I also have no twins in my family, so my chances are pretty slim anyway. However, DH "predicted" that we were going to have twins the second time around, so it is kind of a joke with us (keep in mind that he also "predicted" that our first baby would be a boy. :dohh:)

Could do with a hug ladies :nope:
Just took another test. Day 42 and bfn so I think I can be pretty sure I'm not pregnant. I just feel so upset, just been crying on the phone to my mum which is pathetic but I feel so frustrated. I don't care if I'm not, I just want my bloody period! :cry: Where the hell is it??
All I want to do is move on to the next cycle and my stupid body won't let me. Why would this happen on the first cycle we decide to have a go at making number 2? Feels so unfair. I know I'm overreacting but I just feel powerless.
I've booked a doctor's appointment for Thursday morning and hoping they can help me. I can't talk to anyone else about it other than my mum and she just keeps saying I need to relax and stop thinking about it. I know that's true but I can't seem to switch off from it :cry:

Pielette - sending you lots of *hugs*

Could it be stress/anxiety that has affected it? If your cycle has been okay up until now and has gone a bit wacky on the first month you have been TTC then it could be your nerves/excitement that have affected things? I know that probably doesn't help how you feel though and I really feel for you - it's awful being in that situation.

Hope you feel better soon hun - have you tried one of the more 'sensitive' tests? xx

Thanks Pezkin :flower:

I think you're right on the nerves/excitement things, which (excuse my language!) really pisses me off! So my body's reaction to trying is to do away with the useful hormones I need to conceive :dohh: I'm a bit calmer now, hopefully my booking the doctor's appointment will make my strange mind allow AF to come.

I've had a pretty awful day all round, without wishing to go into a saga I've been struggling with some crappy situation in my family for 9 months and something set me off with that today, so I've been really upset. I was trying to keep it all from spilling over but didn't manage it and ended up crying. My little man took one look at me and started sobbing, I picked him up and he immediately stopped and laid his head on my shoulder! He NEVER allows cuddles anymore unless he's half asleep, he always wants to be doing something and crawling all over the place, but he did that, and then put his face against mine, was just really peaceful in my arms :kiss: I was wondering if he somehow knew I needed comforting, sounds crazy at the age of 9 months but it really felt like it and helped me. I had to say thank you darling :flower:

:hugs::hugs::hugs:

I'm sorry you're going through this Pielette. I shed many tears when it happened to me, too, and we weren't even TTC at the time (though I secretly wanted another baby at that point). I must have spent hours online looking up stories of women who didn't get their bfp for months after concieving, just trying to tell myself that there was still hope. It was sad when I finally got my period, but such a huge relief at the same time.

I really hope you feel better and I hope you get AF soon so you can get on to your lucky cycle. :hugs:

:hugs: I'm sorry you didn't get the outcome you wanted, Pielette! I just welled up when I read how your little man comforted you... I totally believe they're in tune with us. When I'm feeling shabby, my DD tends to behave all day to give me a brake. If it's totally a coincidence, I'm happy believing that's what she's doing! :haha:

I hope you get the some answers/opinions/options when you go to the Dr. I think Pezkin is right though. Your body knows you're TTC and doesn't wanna play ball! We concieved DD and this LO without too much hope burdening us. And BAM! I got pregnant so soon after starting NTNP... TWICE! You know your mum's right but it's so, so hard to keep your mind of something you so want/are hoping for!

Fingers & toes crossed for your AF, then a BFP in the near future!! :flower:

i there everyone we are ntnp at the moment we have 2 year old g 1 yearold g and 20 weekold b i had cancer in 2007 and another op yesteray so waiting to hear on that but still waiting for number 4

Pielette - what a gorgeous little boy he sounds - he must surely have been able to sense that you were down, that was so lovely to read! I hope you are feeling better about things today and that things get sorted with your family soon.

Hi 2nd time! Hope everything has gone well with the op and you get some great news. Wow, you have 3 children under the age of two, that is amazing! How do you find it?

Aw thanks ladies you make me feel better :flower:

I know I'm so proud of my little boy, he's growing up so fast, he's learned how to pull himself up now and is trying to tackle the stairs so I think it might be time for a stair gate :wacko:

I'll be honest I naughtily seduced my DH last night in an effort to kick start AF :haha: And still nothing doing :dohh: Going to try to focus on our house search to take my mind off it, we're looking to move pretty soon, we have a flat but not enough space and we'd love to have a garden.

Hi 2nd time!

Welcome 2nd time! :hugs:

If you meant me, Pezkin... I don't have 3 kids under 2. I was just saying if I had twins this time then I'd have 3 kids under the age of 1 because when this LO is due, my daughter won't quite be 1 yet! Sorry for the confusion. :thumbup:

Hiya everyone!!

Pie so sorry youve been feeling down recently:hugs: ive had a long cycle this time as well 42days! thinking you "could" be pregnant and then realising your body is just not co-operating is sooooo fustrating!! i thought my period wouldnt return till like christmas but i just fogot about it and it came along one day.
I dont have much advice but keep your head up girlie:thumbup: try and be positive you know your body CAN get pregnant:flower: your son sounds super adorable what a sweetheart. i definately think that our babies are tuned into us as they were once living inside us so probably know us more than we think!
When my bubba catches me and oh playfighting (im always losing :haha:) he bursts into tears to 'rescue' me! Hes taken to following me around the house in his walker recently:cloud9:

Chez yes i agree actually in hindsight if we had twins now my poor bubba now i think would be sooo confused lol i would be frightened he wouldn't get enough attention!! Twins are just so adorable though all matching outfits ect.
I hope your sickness is bearable hun, must be exhausting sometimes.

:wave: welcome 2ndtime sorry to hear about your illness hun i hope you have a good recovery from your operation and can start your ttc journey soooooon!!.

xxx

Alright, EZ! You, me, and Pez can all twiddle our thumbs and count down the days until ovulation. :haha:

I ovulated on CD 12 last month, so I'm going to start enforcing sex every night or every other night starting this weekend, just to be sure. :thumbup:

Spiffy its............ AUGUST 1ST:happydance:
Apsolutely gotta 'enforce sex every day or every other day':haha: our poor husbands what terrible work we are making them do!:winkwink:

Hiya everyone!!

Pie so sorry youve been feeling down recently:hugs: ive had a long cycle this time as well 42days! thinking you "could" be pregnant and then realising your body is just not co-operating is sooooo fustrating!! i thought my period wouldnt return till like christmas but i just fogot about it and it came along one day.
I dont have much advice but keep your head up girlie:thumbup: try and be positive you know your body CAN get pregnant:flower: your son sounds super adorable what a sweetheart. i definately think that our babies are tuned into us as they were once living inside us so probably know us more than we think!
When my bubba catches me and oh playfighting (im always losing :haha:) he bursts into tears to 'rescue' me! Hes taken to following me around the house in his walker recently:cloud9:

Chez yes i agree actually in hindsight if we had twins now my poor bubba now i think would be sooo confused lol i would be frightened he wouldn't get enough attention!! Twins are just so adorable though all matching outfits ect.

I found last week quite hard... She had 2 "screamy days" at the beginning of the week, and then found her "talking" voice the rest of the week! :haha: She's been ill though, I took her to the Dr and he said her throat was a little red so she's on antibiotics... Which she HATES, poor baba! This week hasn't been too draining so far, and the sickness has eased off in the day so it's the eve/night that I feel sick now and DF is home then so I can deal with that while he deals with DD. :thumbup: I feel much more icky this time though, I think it's because with DD I actually WENT sick. So far with this LO, I've only physically been sick once. :sick:

Lol spiffy I just love that you already have the due-date worked out. May, huh! That would work out great (myself and all my siblings had our children in December - that's five grandchildren and christmas for my parents to worry about, oops!). Sounds like me, you and EZ are all really close in days too - fingers crossed for us all!

What apps do you all use? I have pink pad on my ipod which seems pretty good so far. I've never used ovulation tests before - would you recommend them. I'm kind of lucky in that I get mild pains which kind of indicate when it happens, so i'm not sure whether they would be worth the money, what do you think?

Pez hun i use Ovulation Days on my Blackberry so funny because when i was pregnant last time i downloaded it just to see if could pinpoint the day we conceived him(even with my irregular cycles) and it worked exactly to the date that was given at the dating scan!! :flower: so im kinda using it this time even though my cycles are wacky lol.
I use ovlation tests because of this just so i can pinpoint what is going on and beacuse i breastfeed and that can hinder ovulation aswell. They work exactly like pregnancy tests but when you get 2 lines that are very dark the same colour it means ovulation is near so get babydancing lol.
I have experienced ovulation pains aswell but it doesnt happen every month. If this happens every month for you and you get the other signs like EWCM then you prob dont need the tests. I use the tests for peace of mind iykwim :thumbup:
xxx

Hiya everyone!!

I found last week quite hard... She had 2 "screamy days" at the beginning of the week, and then found her "talking" voice the rest of the week! :haha: She's been ill though, I took her to the Dr and he said her throat was a little red so she's on antibiotics... Which she HATES, poor baba! This week hasn't been too draining so far, and the sickness has eased off in the day so it's the eve/night that I feel sick now and DF is home then so I can deal with that while he deals with DD. :thumbup: I feel much more icky this time though, I think it's because with DD I actually WENT sick. So far with this LO, I've only physically been sick once. :sick:

Lol i know all about that 'talking voice' my bubby has sooo much to say for himself lol i do love that he is interacting more now plus anything is better than screaming so its encouraged lol! Hope your bubby recovers quickly from her sore throat- i HATE sore throats they make me so miserable so must be horrible when its your bubba.
:hugs: feeling sick but not actually doing it is so awful i sympathise with you there! How are you managing to keep it a secret when you feel sicky? Have you had any of the 'you look a bit peaky' comments yet?

My household knows, and my close friends know. I don't see my dads family or DF's family enough for them to notice. :thumbup: I had to tell my friends as we were all supposed to go to Alton Towers (Themepark incase some people don't know) and then on a night out for our friends birthday! Neither of which I could do... :haha: I told my mom because I had to go to the Dr's to do a conformation test for the MW and she was being nosey, my sister knew from the start and my mom told my stepdad! Phew... We're telling everyone else after the scan, fingers crossed it goes ok!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->