anyone ttc or ntnp before there child is a year old?

Jordyn, I'm sorry it's a BFN today. Even though you are just NTNP, I know it's hard not to get your hopes up, so this must be a bit of a let down. But it sounds like your cycles are coming back soon, so that's a positive.

And thanks for sharing that blog post. It was an inspiring read for sure. :)

Heather, it sounds like Sam's party is going to be awesome!

Vanessa, that's great that Noah is starting preschool already, and especially great that he's taking to it so well. I agree it's good to find ways for kids to interact with their peers and not just their parents or grandparents most of the time. Thankfully, there are lots of ways for Ozzy to do that - at church, at the community drop-in play time, with his cousins at least once a month. I think it's helped him not to have separation anxiety too, since we've been doing those things from a very young age.

How are things going with your new baby girl, Logan? Does she have a name? Maybe I just need to find your journal and stalk you there. ;)

How are you hanging in there, Elizabeth? :)

AFM, just getting ready for a visit from my mom this weekend. Need to do some cleaning and organizing and whatnot. And make some cookies for a Christmas party we're going to on Saturday. That'll be a busy day because I'm doing a Tupperware party in the afternoon too. Did I tell y'all that I'm selling Tupperware now? I can't remember! It's been really good so far. It's so well known that it's been easy to sell, plus it's nice to have something non-kid related to do. :)

jordyn- I thought I saw an extremely faint line again so I must just know where the line is 'supposed' to be if that makes sense. sorry hun :(

Jordyn, did you test today?

Are you still there, Stacey?! How are things? :)

Well, I had my doctor's appointment today. Long story short, he's going to send me to get bloodwork done to check some things (hormones, iron levels, etc.) that could be causing my symptoms. But he also said I sound depressed. :( He's recommended a mom's support group and counselling (I said I don't want to take meds just yet). Next week I'll get the bloodwork done and also call to make an appointment with a counsellor. DH is being super supportive, and I know there is a whole thread about PND where I can find lots of support as well. And of course, you lovely ladies. :) So, I'm really curious to see what the blookwork results are, but I think it might be a combination of medical and social "issues."

Sorry to hear that Rachel :hugs: When will you start the support group? I think starting with counselling is a great idea rather than the meds straight away. Really glad your DH is being so supportive. Hope it all begins to help and we're always here to listen :flower:

Things are good with us, think we're making slow progress with Milo's sleeping. We're down to 2 night feeds now and he only woke up last night for those feeds, he didn't need resettling at any point which was great :thumbup:

Today we're going to be putting our Christmas tree up and getting a wreath for the front door :happydance: It's the first time we'll have Christmas in a house we can decorate on the outside. Tempted to do some white fairy lights outside as well.

I'm impatiently waiting now ;)

My obs wants to give me a sweep on Monday and now thinking I might be down for that. lol

Thanks, Melissa. :)

Vanessa, slow progress is wonderful. And how fun to be decorating your first house for Christmas! (Or at least on the outside.)

I don't blame you, Elizabeth. I hope baby Ava makes her appearance soon. :)

Rachel, I hope the bloodwork gives you some answers, and that's great that you'll have a support group to talk to, instead of having to take meds. But like Vanessa said, were always here to listen as we'll! :hugs:

Vanessa, I'm glad Milk did so well for you last night! Liam is still only eating twice, but he's still waking up a lot. But he's still slowly getting over his cod, so hopefully when he feels a little better, we'll see some improvement.

Elizabeth, I hope Ava comes soon! You're as far along right now as now as when I went into labor with Alia. Do you know if you're progressed at all?

As for me, I haven't tested since Thursday because I'm fully expecting AF tomorrow. If by chance she doesn't show, I'll test on Monday.

I have no idea at the moment. I don't think I have progressed though, no signs of anything going on. I guess I will find out on Monday... I just don't want to go overdue as I don't want their Birthdays so close together! It seems kind of poopy for both of them to have birthdays right on top of each other plus Christmas. :<

Elizabeth- I hope she comes very soon! I had sweeps with 3 of mine. with 2 of them I had the baby the next day. the other one I had several sweeps with and was finally induced at 41+4. I would say if your body is close it helps move things along in my experiences :thumbup:

Jordyn- hope af doesn't show :hugs:

Vanessa- good to hear he is doing better. and yay for decorating! :)

Skadi, that would be hard for them to have birthdays so close around Christmas, too! I hope she shows up reeeeally soon!

Well ladies, I was totally expecting AF today, but then when I woke up, my temp was still high, so I thought I'd do one more test. I think I *may* have gotten a faint BFP. Does anyone else see it?

https://www.canyouseealine.com/timthumb.php?src=/hpts/41654.jpg&w=555

Skadi I really hope Ava gets moving for you soon! I would prefer not to have two LOs with birthdays on top of each other too.

Jordyn I totally see it! I just showed it to DH to see if he could too (therefore discounting any of my wishful thinking!) and he can as well!

Thanks, Vanessa. I'm still not sure whether to tell DH, or wait and take another test tomorrow to be absolutely sure, first. I think he's going to freak out. :wacko::haha:

I'd wait to get more of an obvious line so there's no room for doubt!

Having said that I'd probably be so flipping excited I'd just burst with it. How do you feel?

On Jordyn, I totally see it!!! :happydance: I was driving home from sam's birthday party and thought I would check in and I could see it right away (even while driving down the freeway :haha:)

How do you feel??

Oooh I think I see a line too! How exciting!

Emotionally, kind of excited, kind of freaked out. :haha: I took another this evening, and sure enough, another faint line!

Attachments

• photo2.JPG
    photo2.JPG
    107.8 KB · Views: 7
Jordyn, I can't wait to see what tomorrows test shows!

If I were you I'd be freaking out :haha: have you told DH yet?

Rachel, that's good you don't have to go on meds. It's helpful to have people to talk to and we are here anytime! :hugs:

Elizabeth, I hope Ava comes soon!

Vanessa, that's great you're noticing improvement in Milo's sleep. Hopefully he keeps it up. :thumbup:

Stacey, hope you're doing well. :hugs:

As for us, today was Sam's 2nd birthday party. It was a huge success! I didn't take a lot of pictures but I know everyone else took a bunch so I'll have to get them from them.

Sam is passed out already along with Ben! :sleep:

https://i1277.photobucket.com/albums/y498/Ciarkowski84/null_zpsac560651.jpg
Sam on the train with my parents, he must have rode that thing 10 times!
https://i1277.photobucket.com/albums/y498/Ciarkowski84/null_zpsc336a6cd.jpg
Sleepy boy!
https://i1277.photobucket.com/albums/y498/Ciarkowski84/null_zps3ceb68a7.jpg
https://i1277.photobucket.com/albums/y498/Ciarkowski84/null_zps47a91c82.jpg

Heather, I love the pics! So glad everything turned out so well at the party! :flower:

Sadly there will be no test tomorrow because that evening test was my last one. :dohh: But DH is going to pick up some more on the way home from work, and I'll take another one on Tuesday with FMU. Oh, and so I guess that answers your other question. I told DH. He freaked out for a few seconds (he threw himself dramatically on the couch), but then he said, "Okay, let me say a quick prayer and ask the Lord if we were supposed to get pregnant so soon." A short prayer later, and he said, "Well, that was a quick answer! The Lord reminded me that children are always a blessing." :flower:

jordyn- its unmistakable!!!! whoop! I thought I saw something last time, but thought it was just me. I may have lines burned in my brain where the line is supposed to be lol. so many positives in my day :haha: very wise man, children are always a blessing. such a perfect gift :) no need to pray about that, God has already ordained it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->