anyone ttc or ntnp before there child is a year old?

heather- looks like a great bday! some tuckered out little boys you have there :sleep:

Jordyn, I totally see it on both tests! Makes me wonder if those other test were also BFP's or just evaps, since it's just now showing on a FRER. But whatever, either way it's super exciting!!! Can't wait to see Tuesday's test, but I'd be really surprised if it's not a BFP. :)

Heather, sounds like the party was a success! And also like you put a lot of work into it, so way to go. :) ETA: Checking your phone on the freeway? *tisk tisk*

Elizabeth, I hope Ava comes soon so that their birthdays aren't as close, like you said. We've lucked out so far in that all our birthdays are pretty spread out and also not super close to any big holiday. Well, except for Ozzy - his birthday is always near American Thanksgiving.

Well, I'm going to try to go get my blood drawn tomorrow morning. Both DH and I have been feeling sick (him for over a week, me just since yesterday), so I'm not going to be surprised if it doesn't happen, but I'm sure going to try. :)

Well, it looks like my little bean is not sticking. :nope: My 16 dpo FMU test is much lighter (mislabeled it as 15 dpo). :cry:

Attachments

• 2013-12-10 06.22.05.jpg
    2013-12-10 06.22.05.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 5
  • 2013-12-10 06.28.23.jpg
    2013-12-10 06.28.23.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 4
Awe, Jordyn! I'm sorry that it doesn't look like your little bean is sticking. :cry: I was really hoping to see a nice dark line this morning when I signed on!

Last night was my work's Christmas party. It was fun but I'm definitely exhausted now! :coffee:

I really love the holiday season but it is so draining...this year is kinda funny for me since last year around this time I found out Ben was in there hiding and we didn't even know about him until 5 days before Christmas. It was a great surprise! :cloud9:

jordyn- I hope it was just that your pee was more diluted or something :( with some of my pregnancies I get better lines at night than fmu.

Aww, Jordyn, that stinks. :( I'm so sorry today's test is lighter. Is your temp still up?

Heather, I'm jealous! I miss having a work Christmas party. I'm not actually going to any Christmas parties this year (other than a cookie decorating one, which is kinda different) and it makes me a little sad. But it also means the season won't be so busy and hectic, so maybe it's for the best.

AFM, I had my blood drawn yesterday and can see the results online today (I don't think my doctor's even gotten the results at his office yet). Looks like I've got low estrogen. Off to google up a storm!

Thanks ladies, but I'm bleeding bright red, now. :cry: It's amazing how quickly you can start to love a little person growing inside of you. I was already thinking about names that I'd like to consider this time around. And now all I want to do is cry. :cry:

I'm so sorry Jordyn. :hugs: It really is amazing how quickly you can get attached to the idea of having another little one growing inside you. I once tried to explain it to DH but he just didn't get it.

Hopefully next month will be your month! Try to keep your head up:flower: :hugs:

Rachel, so what did you find about low estrogen?

:cry: sorry jordyn- of course you were already bonding. doesn't matter how small he/she was, you will meet the LO in heaven one day. :hugs:

Oh Jordyn I'm so sorry :hugs: We love our LOs fiercely from the minute we know they're there. Cry all you need to. S/he will be forever in your heart I'm sure :hugs: Thinking of you.

Rachel what does the low estrogen mean? I assume there's a few things it could indicate?

Oh, Jordyn, I'm so sorry, hun. Just like everyone said, I know how attached one can get to even the tiniest of babies. But you will see him or her one day, and in the meantime you can start to see some positives. Like, now you know that you for sure felt ovulation cramps, so you know your body and your cycles probably haven't changed much since giving birth. That will make TTC or NTNP easier. :hugs:

Vanessa, I wish I knew what it means. From the little bit I've read so far, it could be caused by a number of things, one of which is "childbirth and breastfeeding." I haven't had much chance to look into it today since DH has been on the computer all day (and the boys have both been extra time-consuming).

Jordyn, how are you doing? Hopefully you're feeling better :hugs: I'm thinking of you.

Rachel, google is my worst best friend! I would be doing the same thing trying to figure out what low estrogen means and getting all stressed though :blush: :haha:

Melissa, I can't believe you're already 3rd tri! Time seems to be flying by...maybe not so much for you though!

Well, its been a very intersting week here to say the least...:wacko: I was notified that someone at Sam's daycare had gotten hand, foot and mouth disease! :growlmad: So far Sam hasn't shown any symptoms of it but there is a 4-6 day incubation period so I don't think we are in the clear until next Wednesday.

Ben seems to be getting sick or teeth or something odd is going on! He's extra fussy the past few days and don't really want to eat too much (bottle or nurse) which is super odd for him so I'm kinda worried about him. I hope whatever it is passes soon.

And, for the good news...:haha: I went for my pap smear after having Ben last Friday and my doctor emailed me to say that it came back normal and I'm cleared for 3 years!!! :happydance:

Also, we finally got renters that should be signing lease today and moving in this weekend! Yay.

Today is Sam's birthday so we might go out and get dinner as a family and just celebrate as a family. Hard to believe my little munchkin is already 2!

Hope everyone is well!

Rachel, hope the low estrogen is normal or that it goes back to normal soon!

Heather, that's great that you got some renters (I know how stressful that is) and that your pap was all good and you don't have to have another one for a while. As for Ben, hopefully you're not heading into the 4 month sleep regression, because I noticed more fussiness and worse eating habits during that time. Maybe he's just getting a cold, though? Either way, I hope he feel better soon.

As for me, I'm doing better, but I feel like a need a digital slap in the face (any takers? :haha:). I still feel like I'm pregnant, and so I've been googling to see if there were any miraculous stories where women bled and had their Hcg levels drop, but were still pregnant (Not very many of those out there, by the way). I know my little bean is gone, but these persisting pregnancy symptoms are making it really hard to move on. :nope: So back to that slap in the face... :dohh:

heather- time is really flying by! and for me too. this month I start appts every 2 weeks, also for January. then February and march will be weekly. when the appts start rolling in like this it seems to speed everything up. hope Sam doesn't get hand, foot, and mouth. my girls caught it from daycare, but it wasn't too bad. and it will build his natural immune system if he does get it. hope whatever is going on with Ben is over very fast. yay for Sam's birthday, the good pap, and the new renters!

jordyn- im sorry hun. did you test again to make sure it went back to negative? I have had 3 experiences with bleeding around my bfp. one was peyton. I had what I thought was a light period, but no cramps. and it seemed to be a little early for af. something told me to test so I did and was very surprised. my dr told me it was implantation bleeding which I had never heard of before. he said it should have only been spotting, but this was more like a lighter af. next one was with nathon. I spotted off and on from the beginning with him and had several sonograms from it. it was a subchorionic hematoma. it was at the place he implanted, but was a blood clot that was there. it finally cleared up, but his placenta deteriorated and began pulling away. that led to him having very low amniotic fluid and had to be induced early. not sure, but I felt like it was related. last experience was this time. I had gotten my bfp and started bleeding at exactly the time af was due. I had exactly what my periods were like, same flow, and lasted same amount of time. I kept testing and the test was getting darker but very slowly. they did blood work and hcg was going up but very slow. everything turned out ok of course, but they could never explain what the bleeding was.

4 Days until my due date... getting impatient. :x

Really sorry you're struggling Jordyn :hugs: What do your tests look like? Have they got lighter and faded completely? Some women do have bleeding like Melissa said. If you're not sure and need confirmation one way or the other you could always have blood work done to check your exact hormone levels. I'm thinking of you :hugs:

That's great that you've got some renters in Heather. Not so great that hand foot and mouth has appeared at the daycare! Haven't had that situation yet myself but I guess it must be hard to keep watching for signs of illness! Sorry to hear Ben isn't feeling himself. These little babies are hard to figure out.

Big happy birthday to Sam!

Hope she gets a move on skadi!

As for us, big night tonight - Milo is asleep in his own bedroom for the first time. We decided to take the plunge and do it. It's going to be very odd for me to not have him right next to me. I just hope we don't have an awful night which means I'm up every hour!

Thanks Melissa and Heather. I decided to take another test this morning, so that I could know for sure and just move on, and it was stark white, negative. And to be honest, I fully expected it to be. I guess I was just having a hard time letting go, which I didn't think would be the case, considering how early on the miscarriage happened. But now that I know for certain, I think I can start moving past this.

Elizabeth, after having Kiera so early, I kind of didn't think you'd go so close to your due date! Sending labor vibes your way!

Vanessa, that's great that Milo is on his own room! We noticed in improvement in Alia's sleep when we did that. I wish we could put Liam in his own room, but we have no room to put him in. However, we did ditch the swaddle last night and he did pretty well, so we're still making little strides. :flower:

lol Well I didn't think I'd get this far either and also told myself I wouldn't complain about anything if I got this far. HAH!

Elizabeth- hopefully that LO will make an exit soon! :happydance:

jordyn- im so sorry hun. prayers coming your way :hugs2:

Vanessa- hope he does well on his own :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->