anyone ttc or ntnp before there child is a year old?

My household knows, and my close friends know. I don't see my dads family or DF's family enough for them to notice. :thumbup: I had to tell my friends as we were all supposed to go to Alton Towers (Themepark incase some people don't know) and then on a night out for our friends birthday! Neither of which I could do... :haha: I told my mom because I had to go to the Dr's to do a conformation test for the MW and she was being nosey, my sister knew from the start and my mom told my stepdad! Phew... We're telling everyone else after the scan, fingers crossed it goes ok!!

:haha: nosey mothers lool!!
well your SCAN must must be sooooon:cloud9:

Good morning everyone! Well, at least it's morning for me. :winkwink:

Ez, I'm so glad it's August! This is going to be my lucky month, I hope! And yours, too! :thumbup:

Chez, I feel your pain. My LO has been sick with a cold and has been soooo fussy. I feel like all she did yesterday was whine! And today promises more of the same. On top of that, she's been waking up 5 or 6 times during the night for the past couple of days and it's driving me crazy. :wacko:

Welcome, 2nd Time. :flower: My mom died from cancer when I was 11, so I know how frightening that can be. I really hope that you get back to perfect health and can continue working on building your family. :hugs:

chez & spiffy I really hope your LOs feel better soon - it's awful when they are feeling poorly! And Chez it must be even worse when you are pooped out yourself, I hope you're managing to rest when possible!

We've been having a tough one with our LO this week too - he's just been a total grump most days. He makes a constant 'uughhh' noise. He's frustrated I think, he tends to act like this when he is trying to master a new skill, and he does seem to (unsuccessfully, bless him) be trying to pull up on everything. Lots of walks and trips out seem to help though!

Do you guys work as well? I'm so excited that we're TTC again but already I'm so nervous about what my boss will say... They are a tiny company and I wonder whether me getting pregnant again will screw them over a bit. Am tempted to voluntarily offer to leave to spare them the maternity payments again but I worry OH will be off with the idea. Agh!!

Nope, I'm a stay at home mom. I understand the fear of telling the boss, though. I got hired last fall for a teaching job, came home, felt excited about it, and then thought, "Hey, I'm going to take a pregnancy test!" (logical thoughts :haha:) and sure enough, it was positive. So then I had to wait a few weeks (just so it wouldn't look like I'd known I was pregnant when I accepted the job) and told my boss, and he was surprisingly great about it.

That's one of the plusses to living in Utah, though. There's a lot of Mormons here, and so there's a very "family friendly" atmosphere in most work-places. My boss was happy for me, and told me that my responsibility to my family was more important that my responsibility to him or the school. :flower:

What kind of work do you do, Pez?

Ah I see - I'll be a SAHM when number 2 is born as well, I'm really looking forward to it, but I'm also bracing myself as I imagine it'll be tough too!

I work as an assistant at a little family-ran solicitors. I just feel bad as my boss has been so lovely to me whilst I have been there and I know they have had financial difficulties. So it puts me in a grey-area really, we could really do with the extra maternity money, but I also don't want to contribute to putting them out of business at all. So difficult!

Although I am getting ahead of myself - no BFPs yet lol.

Spiffy - where you live sounds really lovely! How nice of your boss too, sounds like a great place to be bringing up little ones :)

Im a SHHM tooooo! Love it...kinda nervous about having 2 to juggle though but i know i can deffo do it!! cant wait till i can say to my bubba 'pass mummy a nappy':haha:
spiffy your boss sounds so cool he definatly talking from a biblical standpoint-so wonderful! wish all bosses were like that. workforces would be much happier:flower:

Hi ladies :flower: I'm a SAHM too and I love it! Plan on staying at home while my children are young, maybe when the last one goes to pre-school I'll think about getting back into work cos I can't do nothing, it'd drive me mad, but love looking after my little guy and I'm sure I'll love it when his siblings arrive :flower:

Well I've just got back from a doctor's appointment which was a giant waste of time :dohh: Basically she told me to keep doing pregnancy tests cos I could have ovulated late and if a period doesn't turn up in the next two months :wacko: come back. As if I'm waiting two fricking months! She wouldn't send me for a blood test. So I'm still in limbo land.

Oh dear... :dohh: Well, I really hope you get an answer soon. Best thing being a BFP, if not this time, then I hope you get AF. :winkwink: I mean that in the nicest way possible! Funny how you wish AF upon someone when TTC!! :haha:

Thanks chez :flower:

I'm not bothered if I'm not pregnant. That's absolutely fine, although obviously I would prefer to be pregnant :haha: It's just the not being able to move on thing that's getting to me. If I'm not pregnant I want to move on to the next cycle, it here I am stuck on a useless one!

Well anyway, I do at least feel better than yesterday and the day before.

Agh Pielette - what a nightmare! 2 months?! I'd go crazy waiting too! I hope that everything sorts itself out for you soon and you either get that BFP or AF finally arrives. What a shame that the doctor couldn't put your mind at rest with a blood test :(

Thanks Pezkin, she can forget me waiting two months, another week of this and I'm going back lol! There are plenty of doctors at my surgery so I'll just pick another one :haha:

Pez and Ez, my boss really was great. If I ever go back to teaching, I want to find whatever school he's at and work there. And this really is a great place to raise a family. Almost everyone here puts family first and they also try to keep things kid friendly. They even put black covers over the Cosmopolitan magaizines in the grocery stores (since they always have stories and tips about sex splashed across the covers).

Pielette, that two month business is crap. I'd say if you don't get a bfp or AF in the next week definately go find a different doctor. When I had that false positive on the wondfo and thought I might be pregnant, my OB got me a blood test and even sent me off for an ultraound while we waited for the blood results (because they were worried that it could possibly be an ectopic pregnancy). Thankfully nothing was wrong, but it's good to have a doctor that will take you seriously and help put your mind at ease.

Hi ladies..

I have news.

I'm pregnant.

How far? No clue yet!

Booked in with the midwife .. waiting game till scan.

How do I feel? Nervous worried excited!

Who will I tell? NOEONE apart from hubby and my mum!

chez & spiffy I really hope your LOs feel better soon - it's awful when they are feeling poorly! And Chez it must be even worse when you are pooped out yourself, I hope you're managing to rest when possible!

We've been having a tough one with our LO this week too - he's just been a total grump most days. He makes a constant 'uughhh' noise. He's frustrated I think, he tends to act like this when he is trying to master a new skill, and he does seem to (unsuccessfully, bless him) be trying to pull up on everything. Lots of walks and trips out seem to help though!

Do you guys work as well? I'm so excited that we're TTC again but already I'm so nervous about what my boss will say... They are a tiny company and I wonder whether me getting pregnant again will screw them over a bit. Am tempted to voluntarily offer to leave to spare them the maternity payments again but I worry OH will be off with the idea. Agh!!

hello i work on mat leave till january baby is supposidly due in april if im 5 weeks but were not sure so only gonna return to work for 2 months lol i dont care what they say

i there everyone we are ntnp at the moment we have 2 year old g 1 yearold g and 20 weekold b i had cancer in 2007 and another op yesteray so waiting to hear on that but still waiting for number 4

omg im so sorry about ur cancer i reallyhope its gone! and never comes bak welcome and gooduck..

Hi ladies..

I have news.

I'm pregnant.

How far? No clue yet!

Booked in with the midwife .. waiting game till scan.

How do I feel? Nervous worried excited!

Who will I tell? NOEONE apart from hubby and my mum!

Woohoo! :happydance: I'm so happy for you! Congratulations!! :hugs:

thank u i wasnt planning to tell anyone even on here im so worried this time as becoz i dotn know how far i am i did have an ex ray a few weeks ago on my teeth etc. so i didnt wnna tell anyone incase it ends baddly but im just haapy being pregnant lol xx

Hiya everyone!!

Pie so sorry youve been feeling down recently:hugs: ive had a long cycle this time as well 42days! thinking you "could" be pregnant and then realising your body is just not co-operating is sooooo fustrating!! i thought my period wouldnt return till like christmas but i just fogot about it and it came along one day.
I dont have much advice but keep your head up girlie:thumbup: try and be positive you know your body CAN get pregnant:flower: your son sounds super adorable what a sweetheart. i definately think that our babies are tuned into us as they were once living inside us so probably know us more than we think!
When my bubba catches me and oh playfighting (im always losing :haha:) he bursts into tears to 'rescue' me! Hes taken to following me around the house in his walker recently:cloud9:

Chez yes i agree actually in hindsight if we had twins now my poor bubba now i think would be sooo confused lol i would be frightened he wouldn't get enough attention!! Twins are just so adorable though all matching outfits ect.
I hope your sickness is bearable hun, must be exhausting sometimes.

:wave: welcome 2ndtime sorry to hear about your illness hun i hope you have a good recovery from your operation and can start your ttc journey soooooon!!.

xxx

hi my cycle was 47 days long.. turns out i might hve been prego by then but we will soon find out!

Congrats, Youngwife!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

That's great news! I wouldn't worry about the teeth x-ray. I think they say not to get them during pregnancy as more of a precaution, but seeing as the x-ray is so far away from your uterus, I think your little bubs will be just fine. :thumbup:

Well, Chez and Youngwife down...Spiffy, Ez, Pez, Skadi, Blessed, and Pielette still to go! How exciting it will be when we all get our :bfp:s! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->