anyone ttc or ntnp before there child is a year old?

oh my jordyn they are absolutely adorable!!! <3

hope he starts sleeping better very fast. yay for your anniv :cloud9: sounds like a lovely day :D

i don't think they see it as life or death. i think they figure if she gets stuck they will just do a c-sect. but there is always a chance of baby having palsy the rest of their life or dying if they get stuck. i don't like their idea that they will just cut me up instead. seems like the risks with being induced a little earlier than they allow would be much less risk for me and her than chancing it.

my sister is about the same build as me and her biggest was 8 lbs 13 oz. which doesn't seem that big, but he got stuck also and was too far out for a C-section so they had to pretty much rip him out. she had to have stitches put on the inside of her birth canal. they had to completely reconstruct her insides :( i really don't want that.

Oh my gosh! What happened to your sister sounds awful! :shock: I can imagine why you're so worried! I'm not sure how I would handle delivering a big baby, because Liam was 6lbs 11oz, and Alia was 5lbs 7oz. But that would scare the heck out of me! Is there any way you can persuade a different hospital to induce you a little earlier? I know you don't want to drive farther, since you're labors go so fast, but if it's an induction, you'd be there already, right?

im not sure where i would go. there are only 2 hospitals in town that deliver babies. here the ob's decide where they will deliver at. so my ob will only deliver at this one hospital. my old ob did both hospitals, but the other one is a private hospital. i had one baby there and it was a horrible experience. on top of that, my insurance doesn't cover as much of the private one so i ended up paying for most of that birth out of pocket. we are just doing a lot of praying right now. God is good! we decided we will agree to getting membranes stripped on Monday and see what happens. the ob would have done it at our last appointment, but we decided to wait til next one. i lost a bunch of plug twice today so maybe things are moving along anyway on its own. after having the leep surgery done that damaged my cervix, the last 2 births were at 37 weeks. so it could very well happen this time too

hi
im in the middle of ntnp and trying i have 2 older boys with my ex with dh i have a 13 month old and a baby whos 2.5 months old.

all my kids are boys and we would love to finally have a little girl im 33 yrs old so we dont want to wait my last little boy was a suprise and riley took us a couple months to concive

looking for ladies in the same boat as me :)

Hi Kaiecee! If you want to stay and chat with us, feel free, but you should know that most of us have already had the baby that we were TTC or NTNP when we formed this group. However, I'm NTNP #3 right now, and my youngest is 7 1/2 months, so I'm sort of in the same boat. Have you had your PP AF, yet?

Well, we figured out why Liam was sleeping so badly. The poor little guy has an ear infection. :( I feel bad, because my MIL actually suggested it might be an ear infection quite a while ago, but I dismissed it, because his naps were fine, so I thought t probably wasn't his ears. Oops. :blush:

And then Alia has all four of her canine's breaking through right now, so she hasn't been very happy either. :nope:

But the good news is that we got a house! It's four bedrooms and 1900 sq ft, so a decent size, though it is at the very edge of what we can afford. The problem we had was, every house we found that was more affordable, needed a lot of money put into it for repair, so we finally decided to just pay more up front and spare ourselves the extra work. So we'll be moving in three more weeks! :happydance: (Assuming there are no unforeseen complications with the inspection, loan, etc.)

This month is my first month with my first real period even thought I'm suppose to ovulate any day now and I has ewcm with a little brown blood never had that before

Yeah, isn't it crazy how pregnancy just changes everything? Before DD, I never knew when I was ovulating. Then after DD, I got ovulation cramps, and occasional ovulation spotting. Then after DS, I still had ovulation cramps for the first month, then had a miscarriage, and after the miscarriage, I don't get ovulation cramps anymore. Now I just get EWCM for over a week before I actually ovulate! :wacko:

Well, I'm thinking I ovulated yesterday, so maybe we'll be in the TWW together. :flower:

I'm pretty sure I'm about to ovulate or have I want a girl so I think I'm going to stop dtd to have some girls get to the egg but then again I'll be happy with wtv but it would be nice to have a girl after 4 boys :) if anything I'll dtd again Sunday or Monday

It'll be interesting to see if that does the trick or not. When we conceived my DD, we DTD every single day (we were newlyweds :blush:).

Kaiecee- welcome! hope you get your girl :)

jordyn- so sorry about the ear infection and the teething :( hope they feel better very soon. yay for finding a house!!!! :dance:

Thanks u guys seem great it's weird I'm going to ov any day now and I still have pink spotting and it's usually after dtd

it may be that during your ovulation times your cervix gets more 'friable'. if you google it you may get more info. pretty much just means that during that time its more sensitive and can bleed easier. :hugs:

Kaiecee- welcome! hope you get your girl :)

jordyn- so sorry about the ear infection and the teething :( hope they feel better very soon. yay for finding a house!!!! :dance:

congrats hope u have an easy delivery when the time comes

it may be that during your ovulation times your cervix gets more 'friable'. if you google it you may get more info. pretty much just means that during that time its more sensitive and can bleed easier. :hugs:

thanks i thought i was going crazy with this bleeding thing i do know when i was in my 1st tri with my boys and we dtd i would spot and it finally went away around 6-8 weeks

i just hope it doesnt take me forever to get pregnant and that its finally a girl

Hey ladies, I hope everyone is doing well. We're having a uncharacteristically warm, sunny day for February, so it's been really nice here.

Anyway, I was watching this video and it just brightened my day, so I thought I'd share it with you, too. I'm just so happy to be mother! :flower:

https://www.mormonchannel.org/video/mormon-messages?v=2255347503001

Hi, Kaiecee! Nice to have you here! Hope you get pregnant with your baby girl soon! I'm also hoping to have a girl someday. But we're just NTNP right now. My cycles haven't even come back yet.

Jordyn, that's a great video. A great reminder of what a precious gift motherhood is. It's not hard to think of my kids as blessings, but for some reason I have to remind myself that motherhood is also a gift from God and that's it what he meant for me to be!

You're having a warm bit of weather, eh? We just had two straight days of SNOW! I swear it didn't stop for two whole days. Still only about a foot of snow on the ground, and it will probably start disappearing tomorrow, but it's still a bit deal for us this time of year. lol

Ooh! I think I'll change my avatar to a picture of me and the boys in the snow. :)

Harley
Are you breast feeding that's why ur cycles haven't come back? I got my cycle back last month but with in between spotting but I was back on 28 days Jacob is 2month 2weeks 5days :)

Yep, still BFing. He eats solids a few times a day, but still BF's about the same amount.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->