anyone ttc or ntnp before there child is a year old?

I guess that's why u still didn't get ur cycles back fx you get it soon and u get another bfp as soon as I start really tying :)

Rachel, your avatar picture is adorable! Sorry you're dealing with more snow, though. We always get this "fake spring" here, which is always followed my more snow before spring really starts, so I'm not getting too excited, yet.

Melissa, I saw on your ticker that you had your 37 week appointment the other day. Does your doctor think your baby will come soon?

I was just thinking that we haven't heard from Vanessa, Stacey, Logan, or Elizabeth for a while, so if you ladies are reading and not posting, then I just want to say, I hope you're all doing well. :flower:

We have so much snow here can't wait for spring to come

Thanks! It was fun going out in the snow. Ozzy was kinda funny. He would get snow on his boot and stop and say, "Yucky," then try and wipe it all off. Silly kid. We took his plastic tee-ball set and played baseball in the snow. He thought that was fun. But just like I thought, the sun is out and the snow is melting today.

Yeah, I'm also thinking of you ladies who we haven't heard from in a while. :flower:

jordyn- she didn't really say if she thought she was gonna come soon. she checked me and did a sweep. had a few BH and some plug. also some crampiness, but that's it. we did a lot of walking in case it needed a push, but now im exhausted lol and no labor. I guess it could still work tomorrow, but im not sure how much I will try. she will do another sweep next Monday when im 38+2 weeks and if that doesn't work I will be induced that Saturday on march 8. its nice to have an end in sight. im so done :lol:

Wow, so it might be really close to Mason's birthday! Remind me, what day was he born on? Alia was the 9th, and I know he was born only a few days before her. However, I hope she decides to come before you have to be induced.

yeah mason is march 6th. I was kinda hoping she would come between feb 22 and march 5. my other DS nathon was feb 21. but now im so over it and just want an end so if I have to wait til march 8th I can deal with it lol. im so achey with the spd and its becoming really hard to do anything with the kids. I still hope she comes before induction, but hey its good to have a date if not

Welcome, Kaiecee! :hi: I hope you get your little girl this time. Will you try once more if you have a third boy?

Rachel, that picture of you and your boys is adorable! And how funny that Ozzy thought the snow was yucky. :haha: Does he not like to be dirty? Sam hates when his hands are dirty and always tells me they are yuck or icky and wants them wiped immediately!

Jordyn, congratulations on the house!!! I'm very excited for you and hoping everything goes through without any problems. How are you feeling? I noticed you're in the TWW :happydance:

Melissa, I'm sorry you're having a rough pregnancy but like you said its so nice to have an end in sight! I sorta felt that same way about having my c-section with Ben. Kinda nice to think you won't be pregnant for FOREVER! :blush: :haha:

I feel terrible for you girls getting so much snow! :nope: We have had such a mild winter here that they are talking about rationing water this summer and that it will be pretty bad! Not looking forward to it.

Nothing too exciting here. Monday was the funeral for Tim's Nana. It was really nice to celebrate her life and I think a good closure for everyone. All this has really made me appreciate life more and the time with my boys!

I asked dh that he said maybe one more time then we should just be happy with what we have and I feel the same way

Melissa, sending lots of labor vibes your way!!!!

Heather, I'm only 5 dpo, but definitely thinking that there's a good chance I'm pregnant again, because today my throat started hurting and my legs started aching, and both of those things happened with that miscarriage I had in December, and neither of those are normal symptoms for me, so we'll see! I'm testing this Saturday, when I'll be 8 dpo, and then probably every other day after that.

I'm glad that the funeral went well and that it gave every one some good closure. I love thinking about funerals as a way to celebrate a life instead of mourning a death. :flower:

Rachel, that's funny that Ozzy thought the snow was yucky. Here in Utah, people use "Cuch-kah," or "Cuch-ky" when they're telling a little kid that something's gross. (Weird, I know. It was new to me, since I grew up in Arizona!)

Okay ladies, I know how you like to squint at tests, right? :haha:

Here's my 7 dpo test, still early, but I almost feel like I can see a little something developing...

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=237743

Melissa, hoping you're little miss comes soon! :flower:

Jordyn, I feel like I see something too! :thumbup: I can't wait to see what tomorrows test brings.

"Cuch-kah," or "Cuch-ky"? That's weird! And I do see something, especially when it's inverted. Fx'd for you!!!

Well, haven't heard from Melissa all day... I'm starting to wonder.... Eeeee!!!

Heather, our snow is pretty much all gone now and the sun came out today. In fact, I didn't even take a coat with me when I went out! Kinda wish I had, though, because it was super windy once I got down the hill into the valley.

Ozzy does hate to be dirty, but only dirt he can see. Haha! His hands can be all sticky and slimy (you know how they get), but he doesn't care until he can see something like dirt or food on it. They he says "yucky" and wants them cleaned. And today he noticed my hand get dirty (Jimmy got pureed peas on me) and said, "Mommy yucky!" Ha.

Well, Jimmy is just over 7 months, and my cycles came back last time at 7.5 months, so I'm thinking that might happen soon. Of course, we did introduce solids to Ozzy a bit earlier. Anyway, I'm kind of looking forward to it again, as weird as that is. I'm sure once it does I'll think the opposite though!

Well, hopefully you can see it okay in the picture, but it's pretty obvious in real life...#3 is on the way!

https://www.canyouseealine.com/timthumb.php?src=https://s3.amazonaws.com/cysal/46122/8 dpo.JPG&w=555

Congrats! I definitely see that! And it's not like any of the other lines that have kinda, maybe there. That's pretty obvious to me! Wheee!!!! :wohoo:

ETA: I just went to countdown to pregnancy to see what the vote was for this last test. I can't believe 6% think that's either negative or an evap!

Thanks, Rachel. As for those 6%...I think some people are just kind of mean or bitter, because I've seen negative votes on tests that are totally positive, like way more than mine.

I think some people need glasses if they can't see that's a bfp!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->