anyone ttc or ntnp before there child is a year old?

Yay, Jordyn! :happydance: I can't wait to see that line get darker tomorrow. That is definitely a BFP, congrats!

Well, Heather, you won't have to wait until tomorrow to see it get darker! :haha:

This morning:

https://www.canyouseealine.com/timthumb.php?src=https://s3.amazonaws.com/cysal/46122/8 dpo.JPG&w=555

This afternoon:

https://www.canyouseealine.com/timthumb.php?src=https://s3.amazonaws.com/cysal/46139/8 dpo afternoon.JPG&w=555

Whoa! That's awesome to see it get dark that fast. Of course, now the question is always... TWINS??? LOL

With my last son I had such a dark line 14 dpo but I only had one baby I always wondered what it would be like to have twins

Our little thread has been a bit quiet lately. I feel like it's going to die off soon, which makes me sad, since we've been "together" for almost 2 years now. :cry:

Melissa, I'm assuming you've had that sweet baby girl, and if so, I hope you're enjoying your cuddles. :cloud9:

I hope everyone else is doing well. :flower:

Jordyn, I kinda think the same thing sometimes...its been kinda quite and I have been attributing it to everyone being busy with their new little ones. I hope that our little thread doesn't die off!

I have been meaning to post more often but I've been so busy with sick babies and now a sick husband.

I'm assuming you've been testing daily now...how are your lines looking? I wouldn't mind staring some lines for you! :winkwink: BTW, you're BFP has made me get baby fever again! :blush:

Melissa, I hope you're cuddling with your precious baby girl right now! :flower:

Sorry to hear the sickness is still raging on at your house. I've been sick the past two days, as well, and Liam was covered in hives yesterday for no reason that we could tell! I figure someday we'll all be healthy again. :dohh:

Well, I'm 11 dpo today, and will be testing again this afternoon, since I've realized that my afternoon tests are better than my FMU tests (I've got 9 more cheapies to blow through :haha:).

But here's the progression so far!

https://www.canyouseealine.com/timthumb.php?src=https://s3.amazonaws.com/cysal/46259/Phototastic-2014-03-03-13-45-18.jpg&w=555

Jordyn, sorry you're dealing with sickness too. I keep thinking the same thing, maybe one day we will no longer be sick! I'm so ready for spring.

Great progression!!!:thumbup: When will you get your first ultrasound and doctors appointment?

I remember you mentioning staying team yellow...do you still plan to do that?

My first appointment will be April 24th, and I should get a quick dating ultrasound. I'll be about 11 weeks. And we are still planning on staying team yellow, which is exciting, although now we have to come up with a boy and a girl name instead of just one or the other!

When do you think you'll start TTC your third? (I'm not going to help you cure your baby fever :haha:)

Geez, Apirl 24th seems so far away!

I love thinking of baby names although we already have a boy and girl name picked out for #3 so that part will be easy.

We probably won't try for the next until early next year. However if we had a surprise baby it would be okay too. I'm not on any birth control right now and just tracking my cycles so we'll see.

The only reason we are wanting I wait a bit longer this time I because of childcare expenses. Our goal is for me to only work until the end of 2015 and then just be a SAHM.

Yeah, April 24ths seems like forever away, but at the same time, I think it will sneak up pretty quick because of how busy things are about to get. We're moving a week from Friday, and then that following Sunday, we'll be getting my niece, and will have her until May 23rd. Plus, DH has to work every Saturday this month, and has to stay until past midnight, which sucks. :(

Kaiecee, yes it is!!! I hate it but we still come out ahead with me working so it still makes sense for me to work right now.

Jordyn, I hope it comes quick for you. It seems far since we are only at the beginning of March! Is your DH excited about #3?

You're gonna be busy the next few weeks. I hope the move goes well.

Oh, I hope this thread doesn't die out. It does seem like everyone is busier, which of course is true now that we all have more kids!

Jordyn, the progression on those tests is awesome! I see that you are feeling sleepy. Man, I do not miss that first tri tiredness. And with your hubby gone until after midnight, I guess that would make you pretty tired even without being pregnant. Here's hoping the kid all sleep well for you the next few months!

Heather, that sounds like a good plan. As much as I love my job, I think it would also be awesome to eventually be a SAHM. But DH just doesn't make enough to do that right now. And he can work and stay home with them when I go back to work in May, so it just makes sense. But I will admit that sometimes I can't help but think that, out of the two of us, I'm the one who's better suited to being with the kids all day. Don't get me wrong, DH is great at it, I just wonder sometimes if we wouldn't both be happier if it was the other way around. We may never know!

On the subject of going back to work, we looked up some prices today for a one-night spa getaway. I really hope we can make it work out; I would LOVE to have a little romantic getaway before going back to work! We are going on a family vacation soon too. We're going with my mom down to Arizona for Mariners spring training. For a week! Yay!

Well, it was about this time that my cycles came back after Ozzy was born, so I guess I'm kind of expecting the same thing to happen this time? I know it could be totally different, but I also just want my cycles to come back so I can start charting again. I'm not going to go back on BC, I just want to try "natural" family planning and see how it goes. And I decided yesterday that I'm not going to spend any more money on OPK's until my cycles do come back. It just doesn't make sense to keep doing a few random OPK's in a row every now and then.

Thanks, Rachel, I hope the kids sleep good for me, too. Lately Liam has been throwing up all over me for no apparent reason in the middle of the night. He has a sensitive gag reflex like Alia did, so every little cough or gag makes him throw up. It gets reeeeeally old.

That's great that you get to go on a vacation! And this is the best time of the year to be in Arizona (And I know, since I lived there almost my entire life), it will probably be 80 degrees. :) As for a getaway with DH, I was actually just thinking about how much I need one of those, too. I was just looking at my DH today and thinking that we're almost strangers nowadays, because we get so little quality time together.

Oh, man. Jimmy had that for his first few weeks of life. He'd kind of sputter and I'd cringe, just hoping there would be no puke. Not fun.

I'm really looking forward to the weather! I've been digging out as many warm weather clothes as I can find to fit the boys and found them matching sun hats. :coolio:

HI ladies.. wow spiffy congrats!!

hope everyone is well.. Im a sahm and in school to work.. lol im the opposite of ya all.. I want to work someday and be able to provide a better life for my kids.. as I haven't worked since college days..

My kids are well.. I so want another after how everything ended with McKinley but dh doesn't want anymore.. so for now were done.. no af yet for me.. im pumping and feeding and have no clue what to expect.. but hope it comes back soon.. lol not on bc either so accidents can happen.. but im loving life.. McKinley's almost 4 month already..

Hope your all well.. baby is getting mad!! love ya all

Logan, it's so good to hear from you! I'm so glad that everything went well with McKinley, and is still going well. :flower: (Cute name, by the way!) How are your older two handling their new sister? I'm kind of hoping that you'll say they just ignore her most of the time, because that's what I'm hoping will happen when #3 is little, since one of my biggest frustrations right now is that Alia is CONSTANTLY pestering Liam.

I'm a teacher, so my income would never replace my DH's and would never cover the cost of childcare for 3+ kids, so I'll be at home until they're all in school, and then I may go back to work, or homeschool, not really sure right now!

jordyn- congrats!!!!! im so excited for you :happydance: my bday is nov 13th, maybe this one will hold out a little longer and I will have a bday buddy :winkwink:

yes I had my baby <3 Sophia Lynn was born sunday march 2nd at 9:52pm. she was 7 lbs 3 oz and 19 1/2 inches long. tons of curly dark hair. :cloud9: I feel so very blessed. God is so amazing :cloud9:

2014-03-04_19.04.13.jpg597.jpg233.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->