anyone ttc or ntnp before there child is a year old?

We were thinking maybe we can fix this one up too lol

3904 Berrybush Ln, Fort Worth, TX 76137

Or add a pool

2340 Spruce Springs Way, Fort Worth, TX 76177

thanks ladies. we are so in love with her. <3

heather- I am bfing again. the plan was to bf but to have her dad feed her one formula bottle a day while I showered in the evening. I cant get anything out for a bottle when I try to pump and my last baby would scream the entire time I showered. he also refused bottles all together so formula wasn't an option with him. so we figured it would be best to just have her used to one formula bottle a day from the start. she has jaundice so while in the hospital I was bfing and ffing. I just felt I needed to do something to move along the jaundice. since we got home my milk has come in and she refused bottles for a day or so. she is still jaundiced so I got her to take a couple bottles since then, but she is mostly bfing.

love all the moving plans ladies! :) I was so absolutely thrilled when we bought our home in 2010

Melissa I think that is a great plan. I'm sorry about the jaundice though. Eva had jaundice too. It was hard cuz all she wanted to do was sleep. It was hard bfeeding her at that time.

Kaiecee I'm sorry af arrived. Darn her. :growlmad:Don't give up though. It will happen:hugs:

Stacey, I looked at those houses yesterday and was quite jealous! :haha: They look amazing! Housing pries are definitely better in Texas than Utah, that's for sure.

Melissa, I'm glad that you've had some success with bottles, and hopefully it'll get even easier. Thankfully, Liam always took a bottle okay, so we never worried about leaving him for a quick date, since we knew he wouldn't starve. But good friend BFs, though, and her 5 month old refuses a bottle, which is a shame, because she has postpartum depression, and could really use some time away now and then. :(

It was 15-20 after I put in a tampon so I'm wondering if that had anything to do with it because before that I was ok

I would maybe call your doctor? Its not normal to just pass out like that. :nope:

I don't feel like sitting in emergency for hours if it happened again I will

Jordyn I know it's much cheaper down there. Look at what a similar house would cost up where I live now

2461 Larkspur Ave, Estes Park, CO 80517

There are a few cheaper but I mean 350,000 for 3 bds and. 1800 sqf. It's just crazy.

Kaiecee I agree you should go get checked out. If it doesn't happen again at least call tomorrow to your doc.

I don't have a family dr. And would have to wait hours at the e.r

Stacey, those houses are really nice. I have heard that in Texas you can get a lot more for your money house-wise! I'm jealous.

Melissa, that sounds like a good plan to get her used to bottle feeding early on. Thankfully Ben never had a problem with a bottle...he gets one 4 days a week while I'm at work and seems to be okay with it. I was actually worried about having him get a bottle 4 days a week that he wouldn't want to nurse anymore since it was easier but he hasn't had a problem, thankfully.

Jordyn, how are you feeling? I bet you're getting excited to get the keys to your house tomorrow! :happydance:

Not much new here...just trying to get all our stuff together to submit for our pre-approval letter and then the house hunting should officially begin! :happydance:

DH is still sick. So this weekend I had 3 babies to care for :haha:

And some picture that DH had taken of the boys trying out his new camera :cloud9: They aren't anything fancy but nice to have something better than just camera phone pictures for a change! :haha: I especially love the one of Ben sleeping since Sam covered him up after he fell asleep

https://i1277.photobucket.com/albums/y498/Ciarkowski84/null_zpsca431361.jpg
https://i1277.photobucket.com/albums/y498/Ciarkowski84/null_zps8d6ee9c5.jpg
https://i1277.photobucket.com/albums/y498/Ciarkowski84/null_zps1c0ec54f.jpg

Heather, I'm sorry your DH is still sick. I know what you mean about having three babies to take care of. :winkwink:

Sadly, our closing got pushed back until next Wednesday, so we can't move for another week. :( My MIL is driving me crazy lately, so I was really disappointed when I found out we'd have to be here an extra week. Also, my niece comes this Sunday, so I was hoping we'd have the new house since she'll have her own room, but now we'll have to squeeze her somewhere for a week.

As for how I'm feeling, not too bad. I've been really tired, but part of that is because Liam still wakes up in the middle of the night. Also, I've been getting heart palpitations and shortness of breath which is just uncomfortable feeling. But no morning sickness, so I can't complain too much. :flower:

So we told our immediate families that we're pregnant again and they all took it pretty well, although there were a few comments about us "cranking them out." :dohh: We had just finished giving Alia all of her birthday presents, and then we said, "We have one more present for Alia, but she won't get it until October." It took a few seconds, but then everyone got it. :flower:

Here's a picture of Alia with her birthday cupcake, with her new table and chairs she got, and a picture of Liam.

Attachments

• Birthday.jpg
    Birthday.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 2
  • new table.jpg
    new table.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 2
  • Happy boy.jpg
    Happy boy.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 2
Jordyn, I love the pictures! I'm glad that Alia had a good birthday and that everyone took the news well. That comment about you guys "cranking them out" make me laugh...sounds like something my family would say! :dohh: :haha:

I'm sorry you're MIL is driving you crazy. I can relate sometimes...thankfully right now mine isn't bugging me! Hopefully the next week will go by quick and your MIL stops bugging you. :flower:

Kaiecee hope you are ok!

heather and jordyn- love the babies :cloud9:

hope all the moving plans work out fast for everyone!

I found out my insurance covers a breast pump 100% so im picking one up today from a medical supply store. hoping since its a medela I will be able to get something out for her one bottle a day. that would save us money by not having to get formula for her and since its free I figured I might as well try.

Melissa, I say, go for it! I got my breast pump for free from a friend of mine who bought one, and then realized she could get one through WIC, so she gave me her first one since the new one was better. I keep forgetting to ask, how are your other kids, especially the little ones, doing with Sophia?

Heather, I forgot to say how adorable your pictures are! As for the MIL, I'm biting my tongue because I know we don't have very much time left here, but having her make little passive aggressive comments all the time and me being hormonal is not a good combination! :haha:

Got a dr. Appointment but they can only see me in 2 months

Kaiecee, it must be very different in Quebec than here in BC. Here, if you don't have a family doctor, there are about a dozen walk-in clinics within 30 minutes. You might have to wait an hour to see doctor, but that's at least better than 2 months! I hope you're okay.

Loving the picture, ladies! And wow, all the houses (and potential houses) look awesome. Houses are pretty expensive up here too (seems similar to what it's like where you are Heather and Stacey). And the farther west you go the more expensive they get. And of course, if we move, we want it to be farther west (closer to my work). *sigh* I think we'll keep renting for now. I just can't see us going from $650 per month in rent to a $2,000 mortgage payment right now.

I can go to a walk in clinic but I'll be there from morning to night and to me that's such a waste of a day

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->