anyone ttc or ntnp before there child is a year old?

Rachel I forgot to add that's great about the marathon. I work with a lot of people who run marathons. One nurse gets up at 2 am and goes running around the lake lol. I told her I wanted to go with her sometime but I would just slow her down haha

Stacey, that must have been kind of scary when Natalia starting having that reaction! I was kind of freaked out when Liam broke out in hives a few weeks ago, and I still don't know what caused that. :shrug:

That's great that you get to work with your SIL, but I totally understand why you would think that was unfair, especially because you had to go through so much to make it work when it was you! Sometimes it's just hard to be happy for someone when they get what you wanted. :(

So do you ladies remember how I had all those triplet dreams when I was pregnant with Liam? Well, I had a dream the other night that I went in to get an ultrasound, and as soon as the tech placed the wand, they said, "Well, there's definitely more than one in there." And then as they moved it around, I saw three babies, and then four! Then the tech told me that the fourth was pretty small, and I said, "I already know it won't make it, because I had a bunch of dreams about triplets, so I know I'll just have the three." I then started worrying about having to tell DH, because I knew he would freak out. :haha: The dream felt so real, that as I was waking up, I actually felt sad for a moment that I didn't have those babies. :dohh:

Well, Lily is gone. My brother's ex-wife called me the other day out of nowhere and said that my brother gave her permission to go pick up Lily, and so she drove all the way from Wisconsin. I guess she had been bugging my brother about it pretty badly until finally he just gave in. Part of why he probably let her do it was because she wasn't eating very well. She's eat breakfast pretty good, because she'd be so hungry, but then would pretty much refuse to eat lunch or dinner. So I have mixed feelings about the whole thing. I know Lily would have been better off with a more structured and stable environment, even if it was just for two months, but she was also really difficult to handle, and I can't help but think of how peaceful it is now that she's gone. I just wish I felt more confident that her mother would take good care of her. :nope:

Jordyn- preggo dreams are so bonkers! probably one of my fave parts of pregnancy though. not sure why lol. sorry about Lily. I will pray for her :hugs:

Jordyn I'm sorry to hear about lily. I hope she will get the care that she needs and attention she deserves. That's funny about your dream. But with y'all wanting a bigger family I heard you have more chances to have multiples lol

Thanks for understanding about my SIL. I really am very happy for her.

Has anyone ever had to deal with break through bleeding? I first felt with it after Jonathan was born when he was about 8 months and now I am again. Something with my bc maybe?

The only birth control I've ever used was the Nuva Ring, but only for 4 months, and I never had any bleeding except during my period. Was it a lot of bleeding or just spotting?

Right now it's spotting. After Jonathan was born it was like a full period. Doc says it's break through bleeding.

How's the move coming

Well, we're all moved in, though we still have a bit of unpacking to do. When we're all settled in properly, maybe I'll have take and post a few pictures. :flower:

Unfortunately I kind of over-did it the other day and pulled a muscle in my abdomen, so I'm paying for it. But I learned my lesson! :dohh:

Stacey- forgot to say I completely understand those feelings. :hugs:

Jordyn- yay for getting moved! hope we get some pics <3 yikes with a pulled muscle!

here is my sweet girl :cloud9:
2014-03-24_15.10.06.jpg

and her first bath time. she loved it <3
562.jpg

Im so mad we just moved in 4 months ago now the landlord wants to drop in all the time so I got sick of it and told him if he didn't stop he will have to pay for my move because I don't want to deal wit that stress so he agreed it just sucks because this was suppose to be long term I always get screwed

Jordyn I'm soo happy your all moved in. Unpacking is always fun for me lol. So sorry about pulling muscle. That must not feel good.

Melissa she is soo beautiful. I'm glad she liked her bath.

Kaiecee I'm sorry your having landlord problems. I hate when that happens. That's why I just can't wait to by a house like jordyn just did and heather is planning to do. So are you having to move out?

So for the past 4 days Jonathan has been peeing in the potty twice a day. Just randomly he will tell me pee. Should u still let him tell me as it's getting more and more or should I really go in to full on potty training. Im really in no hurry to potty train

Kaiecee, that's really unfortunate. I would be bothered, too, if the landlord just kept dropping in. We actually are landlords, since we own and rent out a four-plex, an we would never do that. :nope:

Stacey, I've heard a lot of people say that when your child is showing signs of readiness for potty training, you should jump on it, because if you wait too long, they can lose interest again. I wish Alia was more interested. I ask her if she wants to pee in her potty, and she quickly says, "No!" :dohh:

Okay, so I promised myself that once I was no longer sharing a kitchen with the in-laws, I would get better at meal-planning. So do you ladies have any easy meal ideas that your families love?

Well hopefully got a new place we will find out in a couple days

I think I will jump on it lol.

Kaiecee I hope all works out

Jordyn. Crock pot recipes are a huge hit here. I make roast with vegetables. Chicken a vegetable. You can make homemade soups. I make sometimes hot wings and fries lol. I mean I try to cook something that will last a few days. You should try making flautas. Those are easy and last a few days too lol I cook a lot I can't wait to have a bigger kitchen

I don't think the new place is going to work :( they said they were located in one area and they were much further than they said

Kaiecee, sorry to hear about the housing situation. :(

Stacey, I love using the crock pot, too! Today I'm going to use the crock pot to make baked spinach mozzarella rigatoni. It's so yummy!

Okay, so awesome news ladies! Right now my DH makes $56,000 a year after bonuses. Well, yesterday he had a company give him a job offer for $70,000 a year!!! And better yet, once he completes a certain certification, they'll bump him up to $80,000 a year! This is such a huge blessing! the pay increase to 70K will pretty much cover the house payment for our new home. :flower: We believe pretty strongly that the Lord wants us to have children, and so far, He's shown us that if we do it, He will take care of us. When I got pregnant with Alia, we acquired the four-plex, which almost replaced my income, making it possible for me to stay at home. When we got pregnant with Liam, DH got an amazing promotion and pay raise at work. And now that we're pregnant again, this happens! DH joked that maybe if we have 8 kids we'll become millionaires. :haha: :dohh:

Jordyn, that's great news! I'm so happy for your family :hugs:

I too agree that crock pot recipes are the best! I make at least 1-2 a week. On Monday I prepare a lot of food to make other things during the week since when I get home everyone is usually tired and hungry and I don't have a ton of time to cook something that takes a long time but I still want us to eat healthy.

Kaiecee, I'm sorry to hear about you're housing situation :nope: I hope you are able to find something else soon. :flower:

Stacey, that's wonderful that Jonathan is learning to use the potty and doing so well. We plan to go full swing into potty training in May with Sam. I hope I'm as lucky as you and it goes well.

Melissa, I love the pictures! She is a doll :cloud9:

Well, yesterday we made another trip to the doctors. :nope: The boys are sick again and I feel like they never were really 100% from before. Sam now has croup and is on a steroid medication and Ben has something called Bronchiolitis. He has a breathing treatment that he has to do every 4-6 hours for the next few days. So sad, my boys are all sick.

DH also got news that his liver function is off and goes back in 2 weeks for more results regarding blood work. I'm so worried about him, it feels like this year has been nothing but bad news health wise. :cry:

Oh no, Heather! I hope your boys (all three of them) start getting better soon! That's so hard to have everyone sick. I have a good friend who is going through the same thing. Her and her two kids have been sick all year so far.

Oh, I forgot to say earlier, Liam has his first tooth! Unfortunately it also meant that he was awake for over an hour in the middle of the night last night, just crying his little heart out. :(

Jordyn- God is so good! we are NTNP for life and I really do hope we are blessed with more children :cloud9:

Heather- so sorry to hear about the sickness :(

I knew a lot of girls when I was in college who protested "No Shave November" by not shaving their legs and armpits for the whole month, either. :haha:
Ha! We had that at our school too. Some girls retaliated with "Armpit April" (accompanied by "Tanktop Tuesday" lol).

Afm we are doing ok. Natalia was going to stay the night at mil house and she ended up calling me at like 930 pm. She told me to come look at Natalia because it look like she is having a allergy to something. When I got there she was standing on the chide pointing to her throat. Her face was all red and her lips were all puffy. I said yes she is I never ever seen her like that. As we were getting her stuff ready to go to the ER she started vomiting like crazy. Natalia has never ever vomited before. Anyways it turned out that she was eating pistachio ice cream with a chocolate peanut dipped cone. She has a darn nut allergy. I said how if she's eaten nuts a stuff before. The doc explained that nuts and shell fish are things that people can develop an allergy to at anytime. Even if you've eaten it all your life. Weird huh I never new that.
That is crazy about the nut allergy. I didn't know they could just pop up like that. Scary! I'm glad she's okay, and at least it wasn't too severe and now you know and are prepared for it.

Ozzy seems to have stalled at around 28 pounds. He's been the same weight for like 6 months now. I might take him for a check up in a few months when he turns 2 1/2. But Jimmy is still growing well. :)

And I don't have any advice about potty training. Ozzy is still not interested at all!

Okay, so awesome news ladies! Right now my DH makes $56,000 a year after bonuses. Well, yesterday he had a company give him a job offer for $70,000 a year!!! And better yet, once he completes a certain certification, they'll bump him up to $80,000 a year! This is such a huge blessing! the pay increase to 70K will pretty much cover the house payment for our new home. :flower: We believe pretty strongly that the Lord wants us to have children, and so far, He's shown us that if we do it, He will take care of us. When I got pregnant with Alia, we acquired the four-plex, which almost replaced my income, making it possible for me to stay at home. When we got pregnant with Liam, DH got an amazing promotion and pay raise at work. And now that we're pregnant again, this happens! DH joked that maybe if we have 8 kids we'll become millionaires. :haha: :dohh:
Haha! You should totally have 8 kids. ;) J/K of course. God is so good!

And as for meals, we have been buying fresh tortellini from Costco pretty regularly. I alternate mixing it with red sauce or alfredo sauce and I usually add some peas to make it more healthy. It's just super easy, cheap and yummy, so we do it a lot.

Well, yesterday we made another trip to the doctors. :nope: The boys are sick again and I feel like they never were really 100% from before. Sam now has croup and is on a steroid medication and Ben has something called Bronchiolitis. He has a breathing treatment that he has to do every 4-6 hours for the next few days. So sad, my boys are all sick.

DH also got news that his liver function is off and goes back in 2 weeks for more results regarding blood work. I'm so worried about him, it feels like this year has been nothing but bad news health wise. :cry:
Heather, that just sucks. I'm so sorry. :( I hope everyone gets well soon.

Melissa, those pics are so sweet. What an adorable little gal you've got there. :cloud9:

Well, our vacation was great! Long story short, the boys did really well on the plane (lots of new toys and snacks and just going with the flow). They woke up an hour earlier than usual on vacation even though there was no time change. But we alternated days sleeping in, so that was nice.

Argh, gotta feed Jimmy. I'll try to finish my post and share some pics later!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->