anyone ttc or ntnp before there child is a year old?

Stacey, I'm so sorry to hear that your health is still suffering. It seems like you've had some serious health problems ever since your pregnancy with Eva. I kind of wonder if some of it was caused by the fact that your doctors let it get so bad with your Pre-E before delivering Eva, because it couldn't have been good for your body to be dealing with such high blood pressure and the beginnings of liver failure for so long. I mean, I'm obviously not a doctor, but I've never heard of doctor's not delivering when Pre-E gets as bad as yours did. :shrug:

I'll admit that I've entertained the thought of twins, but I do that every pregnancy. :haha: But whenever I look in the mirror I am amazed with how flipping huge I look already. It's getting hard to suck this thing in! :dohh:

Attachments

• 8+5 weeks #3.jpg
    8+5 weeks #3.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 6
Jordyn, I love the bump picture. That is quite an impressive bump for 9 weeks! :shock: 2 more weeks until your ultrasound, right?

Stacey, I'm so sorry you're still dealing with all kinds of health issues :nope: :hugs: I hope things start looking up and getting better soon!

Well, the blood test results on Tuesday didn't tell us anything except that his white blood cell count is back to normal which seems to be a given to me since he is no longer sick. So they took more blood and will have the rest of the results next Tuesday. He also went for an ultrasound yesterday (I told him to make sure the tech warmed the gel :haha: ) and those results will be in next week as well. So we still wait...:wacko:

On a positive note, the boys are not sick anymore! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

And, we put in an offer on two different houses yesterday! I would be really happy with either, however I don't think we will get one of them. Its a short sale and we won't even know if they accepted our offer for at least 30-45 days since right now they are just taking in offers and will present to the bank after the guy who is selling divorce and bankruptcy is finalized.

Heather, we put in an offer on a short sale and didn't hear back from the bank until we were getting ready to move into our current house. :dohh: But I hope you get a place soon!

I'm glad your boys aren't sick anymore, and hopefully your DH's tests come back normal. I think I would be making so many jokes if my DH had to go get an ultrasound. :haha:

As for my ultrasound, yep, two more weeks! I think it will probably only be one baby, and that my bump is really the work of ab muscles that are totally shot. But I feel like one of these days I'm going to get asked by a stranger when I'm due, and I'm going to have to lie, because I'll be way too embarrassed to say November. :dohh: :blush:

Jordyn great bump pic. That's a great bump for 9 weeks. I can't wait to see if it's one or two lol

Heather that's great that your boys are healthy again!! I hope your dhs test come back normal! Wow two offers how exiting! I can't imagine the feeling of purchasing a home. I just can't wait.

Yes it does seem like ever since my pre e there has been soo many health issues with me. I feel I should have delivered alittle earlier then I was but I'm just happy Eva is happy and healthy. It was so hard the last few weeks I can tell y'all that. I just hope that soon I am just as healthy as before. I feel so embarrassed I feel like people think that I'm a hypochondriac or something. Idk.

How are all the babies doing anything new with them? How about recent weights and heights? Eva is really trying to crawl. While she's sitting she will lean forward to get a toy and kind of do a face plant so ends up on her belly then flips really fast to her back it's really funny to watch. But she's starting to get into position for crawling.

Stacey, that sucks about the pink eye. But oh my gosh, I'm so sorry you're so sick these days! It really is one thing after another. I hope you start to feel better soon and can get back to "normal." Don't feel bad; it's not your fault, and if you need to see a doctor, then you need to see a doctor! Don't ever not go because you feel embarrassed for going so much! lol You gotta get healthy. :)

Heather, I hope your DH's tests come back with good results. You guys have also been through a lot of crazy health stuff this year. No fun!

Jordyn, I love the bump pic! I'm curious if it's more than one baby, but I also think it's more likely to just be stretchy abs. tee hee. I've still got 'em too! I've actually thought about seeing a physiotherapist to help get them back where they should be. I swear I could take a bump pic of my own just because my stomach never went all the way back in after Jimmy was born! But I also am not back to my pre-pregnancy weight, so I guess that would do it too... :blush:

Heather, to answer you question, I go back to work on May 5th! Less than four weeks! Yikes! I'm trying not to get too sad about it, although I'll admit there have already been some tears. It helps to know they'll be in such great hands. It looks like the daycare is going to work out. The lady is super nice and has been thorough with all the paperwork and answering my questions. Her kids have been there both times we visited, so I got to see her "in action" and she seems very kind and patient.

We're paying $34 per child per day (that's her part-time, sibling rate for children under three years old), so it will be $544/month for both boys for two full days. I have no idea if that's good, but it seemed reasonable to me, and we really don't have many other options to even consider. Ha!

Stacey, Jimmy's doing really well. I just weighed him the other day (by weighing myself with and without holding him), and he's 18 lbs. I think that puts him around the 30th percentile? He is a little on the small side but still a bit chubby. :) He gets around really well by rolling and commando crawling; he doesn't seem interested in the traditional knees and hands crawling. He can pull himself up to standing position sometimes, mostly he end up on his knees hanging onto the table or couch and then gets kind stuck. lol He got his first tooth a few weeks ago, so it's already through and now the one next to it is starting to come in. One funny thing he does is play with he ears while he BF's. He folds it in half and then rubs it together and rolls it around in his hands! He does it on both sides. Such a funny little guy! :)

Aww Rachel that's soo cute about the ears. My niece used to do this. As she got older it was soo cute to see her put her pacifier in her mouth and start rubbing her ear. Then when she got like 18 months she would push her ears in half and they would stick. I'll have to ask my SIL for a pic lol

Sounds like jimmy is doing great! I would to see a pic of the ear thing lol

Stacey, I know what you're talking about. I feel the same way whenever my kids get sick right on top of being sick, like when Liam had a cold, then got a stomach flu, then got pink eye, then an ear infection, one right after the other. I feel like people think I'm being a paranoid hypochondriac mom. :dohh:

Rachel the ear thing sounds adorable! Jimmy sounds like he's doing most of the same things as Liam right now. Liam got his first tooth a couple weeks ago and the one next to it is starting to come in. He also rolls and tries to pull himself up on things (but usually gets to his knees and then gets stuck). Except Liam can't commando crawl. Instead, he scoots himself backwards. Still no forward motion here! He weighs about 19 pounds when I just sit him on the scale, but he hasn't been in for his 9 month check-up yet, so I don't have anything more than that. Since we moved, I have to find a new pediatrician, which may be difficult, since our last ped told us that there weren't very many good pediatricians out in this area. :(

Rachel, cute video! I also love his big smile at the end :)

Jordyn, how are you feeling? Only one more week until you're 1st appointment! :happydance:

Stacey, I hope they get everything with your health sorted out and you don't have to keep dealing with all kinds of issues! :hugs:

Ben is getting up on his hands and knees and rock and has started to reach forward to move but just falls on his face! :dohh: I think its only a matter of a few weeks and he will really be on the move. Right now he just rolls all over to get where he wants.

He is around 18-19lbs right now but he goes back in the next few weeks for his next set of shots so I'll know better then. When we were in the hospital sick he was 18 though.

GOOD NEWS!!! DH's liver enzymes came back normal so they think he might just no longer be able to process something anymore and is going to a GI doctor today. So hopefully we will have more news soon.

Also, they accepted our offer on one of the houses! :happydance: We are just getting everything finalized to be approved and should hopefully be able to close in the next 3-4 weeks. I can't wait to start making this house our own!!!

Heather, I'm so glad to hear about all the good news! That's amazing that you found a house so quickly! I guess our problem was that the price range we were looking at was so low, so we were competing with all of the investors, because we just kept getting outbid every time we tried. That's great news that all is well with your DH's liver. I'm sure that's such a relief!

Well, I feel like everything has caught up to me a little bit, because I was lucky enough to not have morning sickness in my first two pregnancies, but it started at 9 weeks this time, so it kind of took me by surprise. I just feel so icky and nauseous all day except for when I eat, but I usually feel so gross that nothing sounds good to eat. :dohh: I have yet to actually throw up, but I do have more empathy for women who get MS every time.

I'm still going crazy waiting for my ultrasound and wondering whether it's one or two in there. I'm measuring pretty big, as far as I can tell, since my uterus is about halfway between my pelvic bone and my navel, and I keep finding baby's heartbeat in two different places every time I look (though I'm aware it could be an echo through the umbilical cord that I'm hearing). But the truly freaky thing is that I've been getting little "tickles" in those two areas when I find the heartbeats. But it's so early that those feelings could be my imagination.

Despite all of this, I really am expecting there to just be one, and then I'll feel silly for wasting so much time wondering and worrying. :blush::dohh:

Heather, that is such great news! Both about your DH and about the house!

So the day after I said that Jimmy doesn't get up on his hands and knees, he started doing it! LOL But he doesn't rock back and forth like Ben, he just backs up onto his knees and then keeps backing up until he's sitting up! And he's started pulling himself up to stand using the table or the couch more often and has even cruised along the couch (slowly and wobbly) a few times! Ack!

Jordyn, that really sucks that you have MS this time. I hope it doesn't get any worse for you. I only ever had it for 2-3 weeks, starting right around when it started for you too. I hope you find enough things to eat to keep you full (so weird how being hungry can make you feel so sick, eh?). For me it was cottage cheese. Weird, I know, but that was the one thing I could eat when nothing else sounded good.

I'm not sure if I mentioned it here, but I think I ovulated almost two weeks ago. I felt the tell-tale twinge on my left side, then had cramps for a few days and even a little teensy bit of spotting. If that's the case, then I'd be 11dpo today, so I'm expecting AF to come soon. I'll be super confused if she doesn't because I SWEAR those were O cramps and we haven't DTD without protection since mid-March (and I took a neg HPT last Wednesday).

Rachel, that's impressive how well Jimmy's moving! Liam will pull himself up to his knees, but hasn't figured out how to get up to his feet yet, and while he can get himself up onto his hands and knees, he usually pushes himself back into sitting, like Jimmy, or just lets his legs flop down so that he's on his belly, where he will proceed to scoot backwards and be mad about it. :haha:

That's interesting that your MS didn't start until later, too, Rachel Maybe I'll be lucky like you, then, and only have it for a few weeks, as well! Oh, and for me it's yogurt. That always sounds good. But the funny thing, while bacon doesn't necessarily sound good all the time, it tastes SOOOO delicious whenever I eat it.

Well, now I'm back to thinking it's just one baby, and I'm being really silly working myself up about two. :dohh:

Yeah, with Ozzy it was weeks 8, 9 and 10. And Jimmy I think it was more like 9, 10, and 11. So never more than three weeks. Hopefully it's the same for you!

And maybe you have the MS because there's more than one in there! (I'm sorry, I'm not helping.) :) Not long until the ultrasound!

Well, I think I felt baby move yesterday! I had felt a few little tickles in the past week, but then I felt a couple of tiny thuds down on the right side, and then when I used my Doppler on that spot I heard baby moving all over the place right where I'd felt the little thuds! :cloud9: I was hoping to get to feel baby a lot sooner this time, since everyone talks about how your feel subsequent babies sooner, but I had an anterior placenta with Liam and didn't feel him until 17 weeks, so this makes me pretty happy. :flower:

Jordyn, that's awesome! What a great feeling. So glad you get to experience it so soon. :)

Happy Easter!

Am I too late to come on here? I'm ttc my fifth and last youngest is nearly 10 months xx

waintingagirl, you're more than welcome to join us, but it's only fair to let you know that no one here is actually TTC at the moment, since we've all had our babies. :flower:

I was on here a year ago trying to concive number 4 before number 3 was a year old she was born 21 weeks ago we were not trying since she was born we were using nautral contraception guess what it doesnt work number 5 is onnthe way lol

I was on here a year ago trying to concive number 4 before number 3 was a year old she was born 21 weeks ago we were not trying since she was born we were using nautral contraception guess what it doesnt work number 5 is onnthe way lol

Congratulations! I won't have 5 under 5, but I'll have 3 under 3 by October.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->