anyone ttc or ntnp before there child is a year old?

Cute bump, Jordyn! :flower: But you're giving me baby fever! :blush::haha:

Yes! You all need to hurry up and have another baby! I'm feeling a little lonely here! :haha:

Soon! However, you may be TTC #4 while I'm trying for #3. Hehe.

Yeah, I'm thinking about not breastfeeding this next baby and going straight to formula because of the horrible experience I had with breastfeeding Liam, so in that case, we'll probably use condoms for a while (because I don't fancy a 10 month age gap!) but we haven't discussed how long we'll prevent for before we go back to NTNP. At least 6 months, though.

Great bump, Jordyn! I agree, not helping my baby fever either.:p I really wanted to buy a HPT today, but the dollar store was closed by the time we made it there (and I'm not that addicted to POAS that I'll pay more than $1.25 to test just because there is a slight chance I could be pregnant).

Things have been going well since I've been back at work. Jimmy is doing well with drinking from the sippy cup. yay! But he's almost doing too well; I feel like I can't keep up with him. He's been eating more than I've been able to pump. I'm hoping it's just a growth spurt and he'll slow down. Or that we'll be able to fill him up with solids more during the day and then I can just fill him up with milk while I'm home. I'm sure it will all work out, it's just a big adjustment for both of us!

Hello all
It's been pretty busy here. Happy belated Mother's Day too all of you!

Jordyn: love the bump you too are not helping my baby fever lol. Around this time after having Jonathan is when I got pregnant with Eva lol. I love that video of Alia and Liam playing. Soo cute. Glad your starting to settle into the new house!!

Heather: that great Sam is doing well with potty training. I've had Jonathan is just underwear for about a month now. He too rarly poops in the potty. At night I still put pull ups on him and that is always when he seems to poop haha. Great news about the house. Is it final yet?

Rachel: I'm soo glad the boys are doing well at the daycare. And that jimmy is doing well with the sippy cup. I bet it's just a growth spurt like you said. Is work still going well for you?

Nice to see you Ozzi

Afm well it's been busy. Since the flood there has been a lot of viruses and infections going around. Jonathan has had two ear infections in the past month was running a fever of 104. Plus respitory infection. Eva too has the same respitory stuff but her caugh turned into croup. On top of a ear infection. Natalia has had the same respitory issue for over a month that has resulted in pneumonia. My dh and I now have the respitory issue. It been going non stop for over a month. I am at my wits end with it. My SIL is now working with me. I will don't know how I feel about that. But some good news Natalia had her first gymnastics recital last Friday and did great. She is also graduating preschool next week. They are throughout alittle graduation thing for the kids lol it will be cute. Eva has both her bottom teeth. She is still not crawling. She does what Liam was doing and just pushes herself backwards. She is deff the laziest of all the kids. Natalia was crawling at 7 months walking at 10 and Jonathan was crawling by 6 and walking at 8 months and 3 weeks lol. But Eva is standing and walking along the sofa. So maybe she will be the odd one who walks first then crawls lol

She is also soo chubby. Her weight was 19 lbs when we last went to the doc lol. And 26 inches. I have to put her in 12 month clothes because her legs are too chubby to fit any smaller lol I love it haha

Rachel, I'm glad Jimmy is drinking from the sippy cup! But hopefully he slows down a little so you can catch up! :winkwink: And as for the hpt you're planning on buying, you better tell us right away if you see the slightest hint of anything. :haha:

Stacey, Alia was like that too. She wouldn't crawl, but was great at cruising around the furniture. Despite what we thought, she actually did crawl before she walked, but only for a little while, and honestly, she could have walked a lot earlier, but was too afraid to let go. I'm sorry to hear that everyone has been so sick. :( That sounds absolutely awful. I hope your family gets better and then stays healthy for awhile! You deserve a break!

Thanks jordyn I am hoping. Actually I got approved for a house loan. So I'm hoping we can start looking soon( in Texas) I'm hoping the humid air will help some.
You never just know lol it makes me wonder what she'll do first. I do remember you saying that Alia walked shortly after she crawled lol

Nice to hear from you, Stacey! Aww, I'm sorry you've all been so sick. I certainly hope you all start to feel better soon. And good luck with the house hunt whenever you start; maybe it's an old wives' tale, but I do think a change of atmosphere could help. :)

And wow, 12 months clothes for Eva! She is growing fast. Jimmy has skinny little legs (at least compared to Ozzy at the same age). His 6 month size pants still fit, but if he is indeed having growth spurt, then he'll probably jump up to 12 month sized soon!

Work is going well. I guess my manager has been wanting to make some changes to how my job is done (just in terms of data entry and tracking stats and stuff like that), but she's been waiting for me to come back to change the process because she wanted my input on it all. That made me feel good to hear. :) And Ozzy seems to have adjusted to me being gone all day, so that's good too.

And Jordyn, you better believe if there's any hint of any sort of line that I'll be posting it! Based on when we DTD, though, if there is going to be a line, it would be pretty obvious. We are going out in a few hours to go play softball, so maybe we can swing by the dollar store and I'll pick one up today. We'll see.

Rachel: yes 12 months lol but they are super long for her it's very funny actually lol

That good your boss waited for you to come back. As for the test oh boy I can't wait to here about it.

I agree about the change of atmosphere. My parents are coming out in July I told them maybe there coming to help us get down to Texas lol my moms like it's fine with me lol

Oh, Stacey, I forgot to say, Liam is 20lbs now and in 12-18 month clothes. Very different from Alia, who was still in 6-9 month clothes at this age. But like Eva, the pants are too long sometimes, even though they fit his waist.

As for atmosphere, it can make a huge difference. My little brother was sick all the time when we lived in Arizona, and then once we moved to Utah, he was fine.

Rachel, that must be nice to know that your manager values you and your input so much! :flower:

Oh my gosh, you guys! Ozzy pooped on the potty yesterday for the very first time! First time every even sitting on the potty and he pooped! And then peed on it later in the day too. We've still got a long way to go before he's fully trained, but this was huge (and totally out of the blue). Apparently he just said, "I poop on potty," Daniel put him up there, and then he sat for over 20 minutes saying, "I pooping!" before he finally actually did it. :) So proud of him.

Also, I did manage to get my hands on a HPT. Definite BFN, but I wasn't expecting otherwise. Still waiting for AF to finally show her ugly face. I would think that with being back at work and pumping rather than actually BFing that it might happen sooner, but I guess we'll see.

Rachel that's great!!!! That's a great beginning to the potty training experience!!! Sorry about the bfn but I'm glad that you didn't mind any way.

Guess what Eva crawled today!!!! I was soo mad just cause I was working when she did it and had a awful day. Then I never missed anything with the other two so I just feel like soo bad that I missed it. I cried when she crawled to me when I got home.

Rachel, that's an amazing start to potty training, especially because pooping on the potty seems to be everyone's biggest obstacle! :thumbup:

Stacey, that's great that Eva's crawling, although I'm sorry you had to miss it. :hugs: Do you think you might be able to be a stay at home mom some time in the future?

As for me, we're heading off for our annual family reunion in Zion's National park today, and will be back Monday. All four of us are sleeping in the same room, so I'm having some anxiety about how little sleep we're all going to get, but I'm trying to not let it ruin the weekend for me. :wacko:

Stacey, that's fantastic that Eva is crawling! And I think I would cry too, if my baby had crawled to me like that. :hugs: I keep thinking about when Jimmy starts walking and hoping that I'll be home when it happens.

Jordyn, that's a good point; I've heard quite a few stories of kids who took a long time to poop on the toilet. Well, the last few days he's been going both on the potty and in his diaper. But it is a great start, so I hope he keeps it up. :)

Have fun at your family reunion! Here's hoping you get some sleep! And maybe a few naps? I'm really looking forward to our family camp-in this year; I love seeing Ozzy playing with his cousins.

Sooo... I have no self control, and I pulled this morning's HPT out of the trash tonight when I got home from work. Just to peek at it, you know. :blush:

Anyway, here's what it looked like! Probably just an evap, but I went out and bought two more tests anyway!

Attachments

• HPT 052614am (small).jpg
    HPT 052614am (small).jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 8
I can't tell if it's an evap or not, but I definitely see a second line there, Rachel! You have to tell us how your subsequent tests turn out!

So I'm back from the family reunion. We ended up finding an empty laundry room near our bedroom, so we put Alia in there to sleep, thus avoiding the issue of having all four of us sleeping together. However, because Liam slept with us, I made a very weird discovery: he sleeps sitting up! I snuck in to the room to get things several times while we were there, and 90% of the time, he was sitting up. I actually took a video of it, because it was so sad/funny. https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10100707395136548&saved

Oh, Jordyn! That's too funny/weird that he sleeps sitting up. He keeps bobbing up and down it looks like! I guess as long as he sleeps. :winkwink:

How was the family reunion? Any new bump pictures (since I don't have one I'll just envy yours)? :haha:

Rachel, I can't really tell if that is a true line or just an evap. I'll be curious to see your next test. Did you buy a FRER?

How is potty training going? That is great that Ozzy pooped on the potty! :thumbup: Sam still hasn't...:dohh: BUT I think we might be close. He will pee all day but that's it.

Stacey, that's awesome that Eva is crawling! I'm so sorry you missed it though. That is the tough part of being a working mommy.

That's awesome that you got approved for a home loan. Its so fun looking at houses but also frustrating at the same time because it can be a long process. I hope you find something quick and can get settled. If you're gonna buy in Texas I know you will be able to get a lot for your money. I told DH last week if we decide to ever move it will be Texas since weather is similar to here and cost of living is very low.

AFM, everything is good here. Been working like crazy every free moment on the house. We hope to move in within the next 2 weeks. We are getting carpet this weekend so after that we can start slowing moving stuff over. :happydance:

I'll have to snap some pictures once we move in. Right now it looks like a huge construction site! :haha: And it doesn't help that on Sunday I decided to take off all my cabinet doors and repaint them. :dohh:

The boys are doing great! Sam is busy as usual and talking like crazy. Still working on potty training and its starting to get less frustrating and easier now. Ben is pulling up on things and explores the house every chance he gets!

My little men are getting so big, making me sad :cloud9: and getting slight baby fever! :blush:

https://i1277.photobucket.com/albums/y498/Ciarkowski84/null_zps4800e4cf.jpg
https://i1277.photobucket.com/albums/y498/Ciarkowski84/null_zps97192bbd.jpg
https://i1277.photobucket.com/albums/y498/Ciarkowski84/null_zpsb4739907.jpg
https://i1277.photobucket.com/albums/y498/Ciarkowski84/null_zps233d6c22.jpg
https://i1277.photobucket.com/albums/y498/Ciarkowski84/null_zpsbf7db2b6.jpg

Cute pics, Heather! Liam has been cruising around the furniture and exploring the house, too. We had to put up our baby gate a few weeks ago, but I didn't think about baby-proofing the bottom of the stairs...that is, until he crawled up 5 stairs by himself! :dohh:

That's so exciting that you're getting close to moving in! I can't wait to see pictures when it's no longer a construction site. :haha:

I'll post a picture of my family from the reunion. :flower: I haven't taken a new bump pic, but you can sort of see it under my big, loose family reunion t-shirt in the picture (you can especially see my bellybutton, which popped out at 12 weeks this time :dohh:). The reunion went really well, overall. We were able to find an unused laundry room to put Alia in to sleep, so we avoided having to have all four of us sleeping in the same room, which helped with their sleeping a lot.

10417633_10100709088757518_7903895838204232247_n.jpg

Well, I'm pretty sure it was an evap. Took a test last night and this morning, and there was nothing (although I do have line eye pretty badly... I kept seeing things, but then they'd disappear! lol). I'm out of tests now, so I think I'll keep it that way for a few days just so I don't make myself crazy staring at tests!

Oh my gosh, Jordyn, that is so funny that Liam sleeps sitting up like that! I would worry about him sleep walking too! Or at least falling out of bed! Yikes. That is just too funny though.

Heather, I love the pictures! Is that one of those push bikes without the pedals that Sam is riding? We've been thinking of getting one for Ozzy for this summer. I've heard they're a great way to learn to ride a bike.

The potty training is going okay. He only sits on the toilet a few times a day, and maybe actually goes pee or poo once per day. The rest of the time he just goes in his diaper (and then half the time announces that he just did so :dohh:). It seems like it'll be a fairly slow process, but that's okay.

Oddly enough, we were also considering moving to Texas a few years ago when DH was looking at grad school there. We should just all move to Texas and be neighbours! :howdy: Haha!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->