anyone ttc or ntnp before there child is a year old?

Youngwife, oh my God congratulations! So so happy for you! No I wouldn't worry about the X-ray either, just being on your teeth is fine. What's your due date??

Thanks spiffy, no you're right I'm not having that. In hindsight I shouldn't have booked an appointment with her cos I didn't like her in the first place but it was the quickest one I could get.

Youngwife20 - BIG CONGRATULATIONS! You must be thrilled! And that's quite funny that you'll only be returning to work for just two months! You'll have to let us know what they say when/if you tell them! :)

Fingers crossed for the rest of us to get our BFPs soon! :)

Just want to say that I am loving this group so far - I didn't get involved in any online communities when I was pregnant before (just lurked - lots!) but this is so much fun, and makes it even more exciting!

Just want to say that I am loving this group so far - I didn't get involved in any online communities when I was pregnant before (just lurked - lots!) but this is so much fun, and makes it even more exciting!

I agree, Pez. During my last pregnancy, I commented on threads, asked questions, and whatnot, but never really felt like I made any friends or that anyone actually cared. This group is so supportive, and I think of you all as friends. I really hope we all stay in touch throughout our pregnancies (as I'd like to know how you're all getting on with a baby and being pregnant at the same time) and even after our second LO's are born (since we'll all be in the 2 under 2 crew!) :)

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

AF is in town! I'm so relieved! CD1 and back on track!

And me too, loving this group as well! :flower:

I really would love it if we all were to stay in touch too - I think the support here would be great through-out our pregnancies and of course us all being members of the 2 under 2 club! :)

Ah Pielette - I'm glad AF has finally showed up for you (well, as pleased as one can be about it!). Another cycle begins - fingers crossed for us all!

Thanks Pezkin! I'm actually delighted, feel like I can move on now to the next opportunity :flower:

Great to hear you're back on track now, Pielette! :thumbup: Let the babydancing commense!! :winkwink:

Awesome Pie! Yay! What a relief to finally get it.

congrats hun

i have implant in my arm i keep umming and arring about wether ttc in a month or two or wait another yr

:happydance: Yay Pielette! A fresh start! I just have a feeling one of us at least is going to get their :bfp: this month. Hopefully all of us! :thumbup:

Babyhopes, I know that feeling. Even though we're TTC, I still have those moments where I think, "Oh crap, am I sure I want this???" Last night was like that, seeing as my LO is going through the 4 month sleep regression and I only got about 3 hours of sleep last night. But no matter how hard it is in the beginning with two little ones, it will be worth it later when they play together. :)

lol Spiffy I get those thoughts too... generally an hour into scream-fests over being over-tired! They are quickly erased when I go get her after her nap and get a big old smile though!

//self promotion

I've been so busy with my blog over the last week or so which is why I haven't been around much. Just a bit of shameless self promotion... but for the Americans and Fellow Canadians... I am taking part in some baby giveaways (Items not actual babies hehe) in case you want to check them out.

https://www.frugalmomeh.com

It does involve a lot of FB likes though once you get past the first entry just as a warning. I've entered them all though, and I can say the first was a pain but then it was easy to enter the other giveaways. Just please do not enter the $500 Childrens Place GC one. I want to win that. Thank you! :p

Congratulations youngwife!! Really happy for you x

Skadi, I was checking out your blog and read the letter that you wrote to the drunk driver who killed your grandmother and it really touched me. My mom passed away when I was 11 years old, so I know what it was like for your mom to go through pregnancy and motherhood without her own mom to be there to guide her and share her joy.

I know that my mom is watching over me, though, just like your grandmother is watching over you. :)

Oh Spiffy, I didn't know that about your mother, and I'm sorry to hear it.

I had to write that letter, its been bothering me for awhile. If she hadn't been killed she most likely would be alive today and I know she would absolutely be in love with Keira. So many generations of my family has been affected by one mans stupidity.

Thank you. :)

babyhopes2010 - I feel the same sometimes. Especially when LO has a bad/fussy day, I suddenly wonder how I will cope with two. I'm under no illusions that the first year is going to be TOUGH but I know it will be worth it.

I've realised that this week I won't be able to BD as much as we'd hoped given that my OH is on the late shift so he's not around most of the day/nights - darn! Maybe we will get lucky, we shall see! But it is a little disheartening!

There just has to be one of us that gets that BFP this month!

Skadi I checked out your blog page too and read your letter - it is heartbreaking to think of what your poor family must have gone through. Makes me truly thankful for everyone and everything in my life. Spiffy I am sorry to hear about your mother too, I get down sometimes because my mum lives far away, it really puts things in to perspective! You are both strong ladies :)

Thank .u babyjan this website keeps logging me out on my phone so its harder to acess! So iim able to read it logged of but sometime have to go to my mums to use the net to reply!

Skadi frugelmum sounds good i will check it out when im on a laptop amazing ur superwoman i hardly find time to eat let alone writing a blog! Weldone xx

Pielete- have no clue they say april but willl confirm dates at our private bookin scan on 20th! So exciting becoz ive only had 2 periods in 5 months were not sure how far i reely am!

Peskin- il update u on what they say they will hate me! Lol

Skadi- thank u!

And i do hope we all stay in touch and i do wish u all luck inb getting tht big huge fat fat ppositive il still be popping in when i can lol

Baby hopes- what does ur partner feel about it? Maybe when ur ready to take it out ntnp for abit see how u feel about it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->