anyone ttc or ntnp before there child is a year old?

Ahh, I keep getting so behind. Let's see if I can catch up before Ben wakes up...

Jordyn, I love your bump. Pregnancy looks great on you. It's so funny how everyone carries so different. It does look like you have a beach ball under there. I always thought I looked like I was smuggling in a watermelon :rofl:

And, I think you'll do great with 3. I always hear that from 1 to 2 is harder than 2 to 3. And like Melissa said, you gain confidence as you have more children.

Melissa, I love Sophia's pigtails in the your profile pic. So cute!

That's so crazy you keep getting positives opks. And only 36?! You have many more baby making years ahead of you :thumbup: for some reason I think you'll at least have 2 more :hugs:

Vanessa, isn't it so amazing how in tune they are even at such a young age! Even before they can talk they can understand so much.

I'm sorry about the MS. That's a bummer. Hopefully there is an end to it soon. :hugs:

Well, back to the doctor we went this morning. :wacko: on Tuesday I noticed a weird bump on Ben's foot. I didn't think a lot of it at first then he got another. And one on his forehead. And this weird diaper rash. And last night one on his back. So naturally last night Google became my best worst friend. :blush: I suspected MRSA since that's what the one on his foot looked like. And we did go to the doctors last week so it seemed possible. So we went in and it's not MRSA but a skin infection on his nose, butt and foot and a few bug bites. Whew!!! We have cream and all is well. His lungs are clear too and no more breathing treatments...for now. :thumbup:

I'm off work till Tuesday for a tiny vacation. No big plans just plan to get the house ready for my parents coming in in 2 weeks for mine and my dads bday. :)

The sad thing is, these days, many people would consider that high-paying time-sucking job as a greater achievement than having children. :(

I'm so glad that I live in a place where people are shocked if you don't want kids, and are surprised if you stop at only two. ;)

agreed! :thumbup: we don't live in a place like that, but I definitely believe two of the greatest reasons God has given me so many is 1- He has taught me a lot of peace, patience, kindness, gentleness, etc through raising them. and 2- when people are astonished to hear we have 7 its a great opening to give them Jesus :happydance:

thanks Heather! i have to do something with her hair every day lol. my oldest was the same. I think im in a good place right now. I truly am happy if Sophia is my last. I cant complain about my 7. but I also know it would be wonderful to have more :) im glad he didn't have MRSA!!! one of my brothers has it. yay for your tiny vacation! we just took a small one to see DH's mom in Alabama. had a fab time :)

Haha this has made me chuckle ladies because I live in an area where it's pretty much expected that you'll have two kids and stop there. If you're slightly crazy you'll do 2 under 2, that's allowed but still viewed as a bit nuts :haha:

So us having number 3, with another close age gap... Well that's just insane! DH has told a few people at work and their first comment is usually 'you're crazy' followed by 'congratulations' because they forgot that's supposed to be the first response :dohh:

I really don't care what people think. 'You're going to have your hands full' is another one I hear a lot. Yes I am, and my heart will be even fuller :cloud9:

I'd have number 4 if it worked on a practical level, but I'm ready to get back to a career and I don't want to be out of work any longer, plus I know I will feel complete with 3 kids. People's opinions are so annoying. The number of kids each person has is personal to them, to one person one child completes their family, to another it's 9. Who cares as long as everyone is happy and loved?

Sorry I've gone on a bit of a rant :haha:

Glad to hear Ben's dealing with a skin infection and not MRSA! The perils of google :nope:

Heather, I'm glad it wasn't MSRA! I hope you're enjoying your mini vacation. That's awesome that your parents will be coming to visit, too. :flower:

Vanessa, that has to be annoying to live in a place where three kids is so uncommon. I hope people see how awesome it is and rethink their opinion. :winkwink:

Not too much going on here. I had contractions every 5 minutes for half of the day yesterday and this morning I've been losing a bit of mucous plug, so I wonder if my cervix is dilating a little more. With how badly my hips were hurting all night last night, it was hard to remind my self that he needs to stay in a bit longer, because in moments like that, I just want him out! :dohh:

Vanessa- amen :thumbup: exactly

Jordyn- wow hun! sounds like he could be coming very soon!!

Wow Jordyn that sounds like labour isn't far away! I'd hope you could get at least another 3 weeks of him inside. I've forgotten how uncomfortable the last part of pregnancy is. I remember feeling like a whale but it's funny how quickly it fades!

Just realised I haven't shared a picture of my rascals in a while, so here they are :cloud9:

https://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x66/VanessaCH/20141007_170314_zpse190e3e1.jpg

I'm sure I'll make it to 36 weeks at least, and since Asher is expected to be as big as Liam, chances are he'll be okay. :flower: And I don't think I remembered how uncomfortable this part of pregnancy was either, even though I just did it last year. But also, I've heard a lot of women say that you get a little more uncomfortable (and sooner) in subsequent pregnancies, and frankly, I believe it!

Vanessa, your boys are so adorable!!! And wow, they really look similar! I think in another few years, you might start getting asked if they're twins or not. :winkwink:

Vanessa, I love the picture of your boys! They are adorable. And so much hair...I love it! :flower:

Jordyn, it does sound like labor is very close for you! I hope that he stays in for another few weeks at least.

The weekend was nice...got lots of done on the house. One day I'll actually take pictures and post them! :blush: DH is building Sam a big boy bed and that should be done in the next few days. So by the weekend we should be able to move it into his room. I'm SO excited.

Ben is all better and his skin infection was cleared up in less than 2 days. :happydance: Now here's to hoping we can get through the holidays without getting sick.

I'm getting very excited for the holidays and cooler weather...and hot tea! :coffee: This time of year is my favorite.

This weekend we went to pick pumpkins and take the boys for ice cream after. Sam got to ride a pony and pet the goats and bunnies. And we got a nice family photo of all of us. I'll have to post it later. It's on DH's camera.

Silly boy while out shopping
https://i1277.photobucket.com/albums/y498/Ciarkowski84/5ACEA509-D17B-486D-A4D4-475B83A9FF72_zpsjnz6gvox.jpg

He loved the waterfall in the bird sanctuary. He's starting to get such a little personality! :cloud9:
https://i1277.photobucket.com/albums/y498/Ciarkowski84/497F535C-BDEA-490E-98F1-A60F3B927276_zpsws44fcch.jpg

https://i1277.photobucket.com/albums/y498/Ciarkowski84/4B9AF9BD-FB43-4D70-A159-6D24D229391B_zps7ykeqnfu.jpg

Making funny faces at dinner! :haha:
https://i1277.photobucket.com/albums/y498/Ciarkowski84/B5BEB59E-1BD6-4184-BCBD-A957FD66F51C_zpsoolfzesp.jpg

Heather, I love all the pictures! Isn't it so fun to see their little personalities develop? :flower:

I'm glad Ben is feeling better, and yes, I really hope you can get through the rest of the season with no more sickness! And I can't wait to see pictures of your new house and Sam's custom big boy bed. I hope he likes it! :)

I guess I'll post a few recent pictures as well. :flower:

Attachments

• WP_20140929_09_58_41_Pro.jpg
    WP_20140929_09_58_41_Pro.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 8
  • WP_20140918_18_49_27_Pro (1).jpg
    WP_20140918_18_49_27_Pro (1).jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 7
  • WP_20140913_16_22_15_Pro.jpg
    WP_20140913_16_22_15_Pro.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 4
Jordyn, I love the pics. Alia's eyes are so big and bright. She's a doll.

I love seeing the babies develop their own personalities. And seeing them playing together is so cute!

oh my goodness, love all the pics. such precious LO's :cloud9:

Vanessa- your boys do look so much alike!

Heather- this is absolutely my fave time of year too! we had a cool week outside and every time they go out to play I get so excited. eeeee! its coming!

Jordyn- ugh I agree. the end is so hard. its the sheer fact that there is no energy and so much weight to haul for me. makes me run out of breath just thinking lol.

my DH got laid off this week. we trust in the Lord, so not freaking out. definitely could use the power of prayers though :)

forgot to mention first ppaf started a couple days ago :) was light and short, but that's how it started while nursing mason.

Just wanted to let you ladies know that I'm at the hospital in labor! I'll update you when he's born, but please pray that Asher will be alright!

Oh my God Jordyn! Lots of prayers for you and Asher! Will be thinking of you.

Eeek! Jordyn, prayers that Asher is okay! Will be thinking about you...update us when you can! :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Melissa, I'm glad that ppaf wasn't too bad for you. I'm so sorry to hear about your husband's job but will be praying for you and your family. :hugs:

Melissa, sorry I didn't see your post about you DH getting laid off. :( I'll keep your family in my prayers. :hugs:

Well, I was almost 6cm when they last checked me, so they broke my water and I'm now just waiting! I have my epidural though, so I'm not in pain. :flower:

You're progressing very quickly, I'm glad you got your epi and aren't in any pain! I am really praying for you and baby Asher! I hope you have a quick labor and no complications. :hugs:

6cm! Wow he isn't hanging around! Keeping you both in my thoughts.

He's here! Asher was born at 11:02am, weighing 5lbs 10oz, and 19.5in long. He's in the NICU right now, but hasn't needed oxygen or anything and he even scored 9 out of 9 on his apgar! My phone won't let me post a picture right now, but I'll try to get one up as soon as I can! :flower:

Congratulations Jordyn! That's wonderful that he's doing so well. Can't wait to see a pic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->