anyone ttc or ntnp before there child is a year old?

I googled it and it look like there are websites that sell them, like this one: https://www.vitaminsuk.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=144_2447&products_id=27850

Hi again all!

Spiffy - symptoms so far for me have just been strange pulling type sensations and headaches so far. But maybe I have these normally and of course I am paying a lot more attension because of the possibility of being pregnant, lol. I have also been super crabby this week (my poor OH!) but that could also be a side-affect of having done a few days at work after the 9 months off, lol. Have you been having any more symptoms since? Fingers crossed very tightly for us all!

Pielette - have fun with DtD - I'm sure your OH won't complain too much, lol. Where do we get ovulation sticks from in the UK? If i'm out of luck this month I may try them for next cycle as I've got myself all confused about when I'm actually ovulating (probably because I am over-assessing every twinge!).

And Chez that is terrible that you still don't have a date! I can't remember how far along I was with my first but I am sure by 10 weeks you should have received one by now. Here's hoping one arrives soon - maybe they are super busy, but I would be desperate for a date as well!

Off to enjoy a nice meal and a movie with the OH to try and make up for being a grump these last few days - hope you are all well :)

Pez, the pulling feelings sound like a good symptom! :thumbup:

As for me, I've been having some mild cramps these past few days, which is a new sensation, plus my nipples have been kind of sensitive, which was one of my biggest early symptoms last time, so I'm feeling hopeful! :flower:

Preggie pops sound yummy :haha: Chez sorry you're still feeling rubbish. Hope you start feeling better soon :hugs:

Spiffy I think the most important thing about your cycle is the bit after ovulation (luteal phase??). I think it needs to be at least 12 days. Pretty sure that people have trouble conceiving if there luteal phases are short. So after all the waffle what I mean is if your bit before ovulation is short it doesn't matter. Did I explain my ramblings ok? :haha:

I got mine online actually pez, on amazon and they were super cheap. So I've got a stack of 30 upstairs, well 29 now actually cos I tested today. No sign of it yet but then I wasn't expecting it, just wanted to be on my guard! Bloody symptoms, I swear our minds trick us as well!

Thanks, Pielette. My luteal phase seems to be staying pretty consistant, but I wasn't sure if the length of the follicular phase mattered much. I've read online that a short follicular phase means that the eggs aren't mature enough, but then other people have said that the egg won't be released unless it's ready. But I won't worry too much unless I start ovulating on CD 4 or something! :dohh: I need to send you some of my "Early Ovulation Dust" so that you can get on it! :haha:

I'm getting some light cramps today, and I'm really hoping that it's not ovulation, since I'm already set on thinking I'm 5 dpo! Can you ladies have a look at my chart and tell me what you think? (The link is in my signature). Thanks! :flower:

No symptoms here... I was spotting a couple days ago but that was probably ovulation. Which means no + this month.

sounds like some good symptoms ladies!

skadi- sorry about this month. hope theres still a chance!

chez- i tried the seabands too. same prob, too tight and really annoying!

spiffy- im not sure about your chart, i have only charted a few months total in the past. fertility friend has changed my ovulation date before after they set it though, so maybe it will change. that'll do your head in if they start you over!

Well OH is on nights this week and next. We DTD last week but I think the chances of anything from that is slim. Oh well.

sorry skadi- i think its possible, but very slim. :hugs:

anyone get dizzy during ovulation? i have noticed the last couple months i have had dizzy spells about once a month lasting a day or two. i tried looking it up online and ovulation was something that came up. im pretty sure im not pregnant, although i havent tested. i do get dizzy spells in the beginning when im pregnant, but i also get nausea. im not having af yet either so is it possible to ov without af?

Sorry things didn't work out the way you wanted Skadi.:hugs:

Blessed, if I did ovulate on CD 10 this month then yes, I did get dizzy that day, although it was just one brief spell. However the last two days I got lightheaded during sex and it made my fingers tingle, like how it feels after your hand has fallen asleep. I'm hoping its a PG symptom! :haha: I did have a temp drop below my coverline today, so I'm anxious to see what happens tomorrow. (I'm hoping it was an implantation dip, though I know 6 dpo is a little early for that.)

thanks hun. felt a lil nauseous a while ago so i may test this weekend. i just had a root beer with lunch though so it would probably be too diluted to show up if i was.

i think you can have implantation dip anywhere from 5-12 days or something like that. havent looked it up in a while so dont quote me!

Oooo! That will be so exciting if you're pregnant without getting your period back. It's like skipping the horrid two week wait altogether! Good luck! :thumbup:

it would be nice... i took one earlier but it was neg.

i wonder if im ov or something. i hope im not getting sick!

hello i have a 14 month old boy and 3 1/2 month old girl me and my fiance have been ttc since last month then ntnp when she was a month old no luck so far and im already getting furstered last month i was 9 days late and when af finally came i was so dissapointed my cyle usually is around 25 to 26 days. we want at least 5 children and for alot of reasons like the kids can grow together,get all the stages done quicker and my fiance is worried cause he is older (42) we both want a big family as he has no family in the united states he is from Burma. and for me i was the only child living with mom my other siblings leave else where and i know what its like being lonely when i was little. plus we has soo much love to offer so i am hopinh to become pregnant soon last two times it only took two months this time its taking so much longer and im trying to have patience by the way im 23

Thanks Pielette - if we don't have luck this month then I'll buy some for next cycle and will see how we get on. If anything it might be kind of interesting to see if I am right when I guess about ovulating happening!
Spiffy I am afraid I wouldn't be much good with your chart either as I am so new to all of this - but hoping for you that those light cramps are a positive sign!

Skadi I am sorry that things have not worked out fantastically for you this month - it's a pain I know as my OH has also been working lates during my fertile week but luckily our little munchkin has been sleeping much better in the day which has given us some time alone, lol. Maybe you will have got super lucky! Or at the very least hopefully things will go more to plan next month?

Hi Amber! Wow you are being very brave with TTC again - best of luck to you! How have you been finding having a 14 month old and a 3.5 month old? (At any rate it can't be all bad if you are trying for another!). Hopefully you will have that BFP soon!

I'm still over-reading into everything going on. Lots of pulling sensations below, mild occassional cramps, and yesterday afternoon I had a couple of hours where I felt very naseous (although surely it is far too early for any kind of morning sickness!). I'm feeling fairly positive!

I met with a couple of girlfriends yesterday and confessed that we were TTC again and got such wonderful feedback from them about it that it has made me feel even more positive about our decision to try for another.

How is everyone doing?

thanks pezkin i have my momemnts with the lilttle ones but each day is special and i wouldnt change it for the world.its hard to have any alone time with my fiance because not only the little ones but he works third shift and sleeps most of the day but we do find time alone sometimes in the morning when he comes home from work aroun 6:30am then we only have an hour till our oldest wakes up after he is awake his sister wakes up too lol so i know its hard ttc this time around

Agh yeah Amber I'm guessing that fitting in time for the TTC can be a little tricky sometimes! It must be hard when he is away a lot too? I'm quite lucky in that my OH's shifts work out quite nicely and he is always home for either a morning or an afternoon. I'd go a bit stir-crazy otherwise :o Good luck to you - and fingers crossed for all of us :) I'm looking forward to the 2-week-wait being over so I can stop over-analysing everything lol.

Still no scan date... :nope: I'm in my 11th week! I'm getting pee'd off to say the least. I don't even have the scan dept. number to call up and see if they'll tell me if an appointment has been made for me. :dohh: I'm so much angrier this time 'round! With DD I was so emotional, I just cried for 9months - or so it felt like! :haha: This time I'm sooooo angry! :growlmad:

I'm sure my postman is on strike today, just to wind me up! :winkwink: I've not seen him about the street and it's gone 2PM now and still no post... :shrug:

Chez that is terrible!! Have you tried speaking to your health visitor/midwife? Is there any possible chance it could have been lost in the post? Perhaps your midwife would at least have the number - or could you call the hospital switchboard and ask for it? It seems very odd that you haven't got a date still!

Hope it is all resolved too. I'd be angry too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->