anyone ttc or ntnp before there child is a year old?

Chez that is terrible!! Have you tried speaking to your health visitor/midwife? Is there any possible chance it could have been lost in the post? Perhaps your midwife would at least have the number - or could you call the hospital switchboard and ask for it? It seems very odd that you haven't got a date still!

Hope it is all resolved too. I'd be angry too!

Panic (kinda) over! Not long after I posted my last rant, I had a phone call from the U/S dept. and my silly MW hadn't put my LMP down so they didn't know when to make me an app. :dohh: She did have a morning full of booking app's though so I'll forgive her... does always seem to be me though! :growlmad:

Anyhoo, the guy on the phone told me I'd get a letter and they'll try to get me a scan for next week! :happydance: Fingers X'd...

Great news, Chez! You'll be seeing your little bean in no time! :flower:

Well, 8 dpo here and my temps are looking good so far. I couldn't help myself, and so I POAS this moning...bfn of course. :dohh: Still having a TON of cm, though. It's ridiculous! :blush:

chez- im glad you called instead of just waiting around! i know that first scan is pretty important. i think it has to be done before 13 or 14 weeks??? thats what makes me want to test off and on every now and then. i dont want to miss the 12 week one and not find out im pregnant til later. where i live i get the option of the scan or a triple screen blood test. with my first 5 i did the blood work, with my last baby i did the scan. im sure with any future ones i will do the scan also. we wouldnt do anything different if it came back as something was wrong, so i might as well at least get to see the baby instead of just having bloodwork done :flower:

chez- im glad you called instead of just waiting around! i know that first scan is pretty important. i think it has to be done before 13 or 14 weeks??? thats what makes me want to test off and on every now and then. i dont want to miss the 12 week one and not find out im pregnant til later. where i live i get the option of the scan or a triple screen blood test. with my first 5 i did the blood work, with my last baby i did the scan. im sure with any future ones i will do the scan also. we wouldnt do anything different if it came back as something was wrong, so i might as well at least get to see the baby instead of just having bloodwork done :flower:

They called me, which is a mega shock! :dohh: Yeah, any screening needs to be done by 13w+6d here. I don't want any DS screening but we still get our dating scans between 10-14w unless there's something "wrong" and they send you for an emergency scan of course. Even though I had spotting this time - after 4 previous losses before my daughter, they didn't seem bothered and I've just had to wait... I know why now! My MW didn't tel them my LMP!! :growlmad:

Fingers crossed I get my appointment in the post today or tomorrow... :baby:

That is great news Chez - at least you now know what the hold-up was, silly midwife! Hope you get your date soon!

Spiffy I have wanted to test already too but am being strong lol. Ordered some online to come in tomorrow's shopping through so I will have to be mega strong then!

I'm still having lots of pulling feelings but no cm and I don't feel that different in myself anymore so I'm really unsure as to whether or not we have been successful. I'm trying to stay positive though!

Chez that's such a pain! Can't believe some people :dohh: Glad you're getting it sorted now though. You might see your bean next week! :happydance:

Pez and spiffy I've got my fingers crossed for you both! I'm terrible for testing early as well spiffy, even though you know logically it's a waste of time it's like you can't resist the call of the tests!

CD12 for me and I'm making sure all bases are covered :haha: DTD last night and Friday night, hopefully will again on Wednesday or Thursday. I'm doing ovulation tests and just faint lines so far which is what I expected.

Hi and good luck amber!

:wave::wave::wave:hiya girlies, and the new ladies thats joined:flower:
been superrrr busy with the kids 6 weeks holidays so been having my partners son with us more often :) no chance to have any me time at all urgh lol! By the time i get to bed i cant even read 2 pages of Fifty shades before im out for the count. Slowest read ever! tbh im not finding it very thrilling reading it when im so tired lol my brain is fuzzeled.
Hope you are all very well, Chez you must be so excited about your scan next week- dya know which day?
Spiffy how are you? what CD are you on? lots of CM is positive i reckon im gna try not to symptom spot but if i get sore boobies i will jump for joy:haha:

According to my ovulation tests i ovulated Sat/Sun so im about 3 days into the TWW so will be testing in 2ish weeks(prob before as i cant help myself lol)! used Conceive plus lube as that is meant to be better than pre-seed i read a lot when i was doing research on the right lube to buy that a lot of pre-seed users had early miscarriages:shrug: i dunno if thats correct obviously but that swayed me to get conceive plus lube, an anyway it can help sperm get to the egg better apparently:winkwink:
Pie- happy babydancing to you lool! glad ur onto a new cycle after that longer cycle, it positive news. Catch that eggy!!!

BIG CONGRATS TO YOU YOUNGWIFE:cloud9::baby::happydance: what wonderful news. How many weeks are you now? Do you know when your scan is?
Cant wait to be bump buddies with the rest of you's!!

x

Hey Ez! I was wondering where you'd gotten off to. :haha:

Well, I am now thoroughly confused about this cycle. Fertility Friend moved my ovulation date up to CD 12, but I'm havinga huge temp spike right now, which makes me think maybe I only ovulated three days ago. :shrug: If any of you want to take a guess at my chart, the link is in my signature.

Hey Amber, good luck with number 3! If you get lucky pretty soon, your kids will be best friends! :flower:

Baby dust to us all, and sticky-healthy-happy baby dust to Chez and Youngwife! :thumbup:

Ez - I'm waiting on an appointment letter and I can tell you right now that I cannot wait to post on here that I've had the date in the post!! I'm hoping it's today, we had nothing yesterday but I thought it was a bit early as the scan dept. only called me the day before... Fingers crossed for todays post!

I'm so nervous for the scan but would just like to get it outta the way. This wait has felt like forever and I'm so grateful to all you ladies for putting up with me! :hugs:

:dust: BABYDUST! :dust:

Quick update: I got my scan date! It's exactly a week away... on the 22nd! :happydance: So nervous but I'm excited too and just want to get it over with. According to my dates, I'll be 11+4 or 11+5. :baby:

hi ez! you sound busy lady :flower:

spif- i looked at your chart but its really confusing. i would have said cd 10, 12, or 16??? since you have had ew cm for so long, maybe your body tried to ov but didnt til later? everyones different and i dont know what your body does but i only have ew cm til ov day and then its immediately dry. :shrug:

chez- yay for your date! and only a week to wait!!! :happydance:

Great news Chez! :happydance:

Well, Fertility friend moved my O date to this past Sunday, making me only 3 dpo again. :dohh:

Chez yay! :happydance: Can't wait to see a scan pic on here :cloud9:

Spiffy I had a look as well and I guess FF has the only possible explanation. When it was further ago it didn't look right to my amateur eye. I did chart last time but I had my fertility monitor as well to rely on. Thought about charting this time but given that the monkey can wake up between 5.30am and 7am each day I thought it wouldn't be reliable enough.

Thanks for taking a look Pielette. Based on my temps it does look right, but the thing that's confusing me is that my cervix felt firm and closed (or as closed as it gets after having a baby) on the day they say I ovulated. I thought it had to be high, open, and soft? :shrug:

spif- do you use ov tests? that was the best way i knew for sure even with charting my temps. i had some erratic temps sometimes due to waking up to feed my babies

No, I've never used an ov test before. If I'm not pregnant this month, I may have to use them next month so I can save myself all the confusion. :wacko:

I just realized that the test I took the other day (thinking I was 8 dpo) was only 1 dpo. No wonder it was negative! :haha:

Blessed, I was just looking at the picture of your little boy and was wondering, is that an amber necklace? I just started using one with my LO a week and half ago, and I think it's been helping. Do you notice a difference in your LO when he's wearing it?

yes it is! im not sure if it helps him yet or not. my boys dont grow any teeth til they are at least 11 months old. they teethe off and on for months before they actually pop a tooth through. when my 2nd to last was about 4 months old he started teething off and on. the next one up was still getting his teeth in so we bought 2 amber necklaces. when my last baby, the one in the pic, was 4 months old we put one on him in case he started teething. either he isnt teething or its helping a lot. the one older than him has had his since 4 mos old and it helped him a lot. :thumbup:

i used to use the ov tests from dollar tree or dollar general, only a dollar and they work great!

im not sure but i think i ov last weekend. i was all dizzy and crampy. i have ewcm practically all the time since bfing so thats no help. i took my temp the last few days though and its in the area it used to be in after ov. i dont know how bfing effects temp though so it may just be normal for me now :shrug:

Thanks, Blessed. I really hope that was ovulation for you! Ovulation means more babies!!! (Said in my deranged "baby crazy" voice that I use to make my hubby roll his eyes :haha:). I guess time will tell, huh?

yes it will! either way i dont want af.... i would rather be preggo or not cycling at all lol:happydance:

Oooh Chez, so exciting that your scan is coming up so quickly!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->