anyone ttc or ntnp before there child is a year old?

:happydance::baby: fab news chez exciting week coming up, bet your counting the days!

Blessedmama omg yh im busyyyy hopefully wont be so busy soon when kids are back to sch in september until then its full on esp when SS is here. How are you anyway.

Seems my bubba has dropped his evening nap so he is now going to bed earlier which is cool we bath him earlier and he goes down pretty quick after that. Growing up:cry::cloud9: He's teething too no sign of any teeth poking through but its his front upper two that are coming as you can see the white bits lol. He wears an amber anklet and yes i do think it does make a difference he certainatly doesnt dribble as much when he has it on! Blessed mama your bubs looks adorable in his- ultra trendy too:haha:

Spiffy i dont know anything about charting, but i really think you should try out ovulation tests as that can confirm when you think ovulation is happening just to take away the guess work anyway. I bought my next batch on ebay 30 ovulation tests and 5mil sensitive pregnancy test for £4 free post and packing (hopefully wont have to use them next cycle)
Oh and it makes sense that you got mixed up a bit as we were having AF around the same time isnt it?. According to my ovulation tests i ovulated on Sat night/ Sunday Im about 4dpo- testing around 26th of this month. Cnat wait to test along with you.

Hope of the rest of you lovely ladies are well:hugs: fingers crossed for us all

Hi ladies, how are you all?

Ez good to 'see' you back again :haha: I actually didn't find the amber teething stuff very good, it didn't seem to help my monkey. His teeth seem to be taking forever to come through, we finally have two through the gum but not very far.

We're having problems with separation anxiety at the moment, at least that's what I think it is. We went to one of his play groups this morning and he was so desperate to be near me, well on me more appropriately. When we put all the babies in a circle in the middle he got very upset looking for me. It seems to be worse when we're out, as if he knows at home that I'm always there. Bless him.

I agree on the ov tests. I'm still testing and still faint, but I think my body might be gearing up for ovulation based on CM. I'm testing 3 times a day, but obsessive I know but I'm determined not to miss it, I just want to know.

:hugs: hi pie! missed talking to you guys so regular imma try get some me time in esp as hes going to bed earlier now.
Yh that separation anxiety im recognising too he seems to be much more clingy and doesnt like being held by people he doesnt recognise or hasnt seen in a while. He wasnt like that before, and he doesnt like being me being out of his sight now he can follow me around the house in his walker like an expert he feels super lol. I think its because they dont know if/when your gna come back awww poor bubbas there so sweet!

Get that sexy on girl :winkwink: i tested twice everyday last week once in the afternoon once in the evening to monitor how things were progressing so i dont think 3 times is excessive just depends on you. :flower:

How are you girlies going with weaning? Now that hes 7 months im coming around to the idea of dropping a few of his breastfeeds during the day and using organic formula and just feeding at night. Havent done it yet im still tryna get my head around it.
Weaning is going well so far he wasnt really interested at first tbh but now hes loving his food favourites are pear, toast slices, strawberries, potatoes, broccoli, apple slices. He loves ellas kitchen pouches aswell forwhen we are on the go a eating from our plates at dinner

Okay, so I've decided that I ovulated on this past Saturday, making 5 dpo. Fertility Friend thought I ovulated on Sunday, but I got my ovulation cramps on Friday (they lasted twice as long this cycle, almost 11 hours!) so I'm guessing the dip on Saturday was ovulation. All this charting malarky is quite confusing! :wacko:

Ez, my LO isn't 6 months yet, so this far we've only let her grab at food a few times to see what she'll do with it. This past week she brought a piece of asparagus up to her mouth and started to gnaw on it, but didn't seem too fond of the flavor. But it's kind of exciting to see her getting closer to the point where we can give her a few solids (we're planning on doing a mix of traditional and baby-led weaning).

Okay, so I have always had a problem with headaches and migraines, but yesterday I actually experienced an aura with my migraine for the first time in my life. So even though I was miserable, sick, and in tears, there was a small part of me thinking, "maybe this is a pregnancy symptom!" :dohh::haha:

Spiffy sorry to hear about those terrible headaches:hugs: ive had a few migraines myself and they are just the worse thing ever makes me cry too, i can hardly function. Ive nevr heard of auras before, sorry to sound dumb but what happened?

Ive left it up to bubs to show me a real interest in food and its only been the past 3-4wks that he really has. He only just turned 7 months so just tryna figure out flavours/textures that he likes. Theres no rush though it feels real fun to see the different expressions he makes and how pleased he looks when hes fed himself something,or squished it up in his hand and thrown it on the floor:haha: Love that your lil lady tried asparagus thats a really tasty veg!
Babies make the best expressions :baby:

An aura is kind of like a warning before a migraine strikes, and can look a little different depending on the person experiencing it, but some people describe it as flashing lights around their vision (although other people actually smell or taste something strange, or find that they can't talk). For me it looked like I was seeing static on a TV out of the corner of my eye. It was really weird.

Sorry to hear about your migraines spiffy! Perhaps they are actually a good sign though - staying positive for you!

Pie - we seem to be going through a bit of seperation anxiety now too. LO was so good at self settling at night but now screams if I try to leave him at bedtime (he is fine at naps though - very strange!) and I cannot leave the room for a second without him wailing for me. Sounds very cute (and kind of is) but it is also very exhausting!

Weaning wise - we do just baby led weaning now (we did a mix of TW as well but LO isn't a fan of being spoon fed anymore - he just loves feeding himself). He literally just has bits of whatever we eat (he had a mini roast dinner today, lol).

I've been having a few more of what could be symptoms including hot flashes and tiredness (although I think I am always tired since having LO!). I also found that I got tired very quickly doing my run yesterday and had to stop for a break midway through. I did try a different route though, perhaps it was just more trying!

OH thinks I am pregnant because he has been having cravings. He pretty much stole all my symptoms last pregnancy (I barely had any -woohoo!) and he says he has been having cravings already, lol.

We shall see!

wow spif thats crazy! my DH has migranes too. theyre really awful :nope:

not to be insensitive at all, but i laughed that you considered it might be a pregnancy symptom. i would do the same! :kiss:

It's okay, Blessed. I laughed at myself, too. :dohh:

Pez, things sound good so far! That's funny that your OH got your symptoms last time around. The only symptom my hubby experienced was the weight gain (mostly because he wanted to eat whenever I ate :haha:).

Thanks for the info spiffy ive learned something new today, hope its a pregnancy sign for you so its not all in vain :) !!!

Oh boy, Fertility Friend moved my ovulation date back to CD 10. So I'm either 12 dpo, and to the point where a test might be accurate, or 6 dpo, when a test would definately be a bfn. Despite the latter, I still want to test tomorrow...just in case. :dohh: Apparently patience is not my strong suit.

However, I was feeling exhausted all day yesterday, even though I got a pretty good night of sleep, so I'm still feeling good about this cycle! :thumbup:

How are you ladies feeling today?

Spiffy everything sounds too confusing with your fertility friend! I'd be tempted to just ignore it and see what happens, although like you patience is a virtue I have yet to come across, lol. I am soooo tempted to test as well but I am resisting so far!

Did you test today?

I'm still having major hot flushes. Like tonight I am literally breaking out in a sweat (lovely I know!). I have also broken out in a few spots. As I have very dry skin, spots aren't something I am usually afflicted with but I had oodles during my last pregnancy - so maybe this is another sign?

I really am hoping that we have our BFP this month, I have gotten so much more into it this time and I know I'll be really quite gutted if we haven't managed it this time!

I know, this is my first month using fertility friend, and it might be my last! :dohh:

I resisted testing today! I'm so proud of myself! :haha: And since I'll be busy getting ready for chrch tomorrow morning, I might be able to hold out until Monday...but don't hold me to that. Pez, I've been really hot, too. I have really oily skin, so spots have always been a problem, but I've gotten several on my legs, which happened last time I was pregnant.

I, too, will feel disappointed if this isn't our month, since things look so good for you and I! :thumbup:

i hope this is it for you ladies!!!

my daughter had a sore throat and now we are all sick. boo. my throat is so sore. i know its not strep, but it feels like it!

my youngest is really cranky, so im sure thats why poor baby :nope:

Oh yuck Blessed. I just got over the flu... which is why I wasn't around. Thankfully Keira didn't catch it, unfortunately OH caught it although not as badly. Flu in the summer should be illegal.

Oh, that's horrible, Blessed! Skadi, I'm sorry you went through that, too. It may sound strange, but I've never had the flu, so I can't imagine what that's like. I hope you and your family get better soon! :hugs:

Thanks Spiffy. I was thinking it could have been West Nile Fever as I got a ton of bites a few days prior. I think OH just wanted time off work. lol

I swear...some men have a tendancy to fake illnesses from time to time. My brothers were all experts at it. :haha:

Sorry to hear that you have been poorly, Skadi. Looking after a baby and being ill is tough - I had the same a few months back. It would be easier if they were at the stage of being able to have a lazy movie day but I think we're a while off that yet, lol. My OH sounds similar to yours - whenever I am ill he always has to jump on the bandwagon and be 'ill' as well. Although somehow he miraculously still manages to play lots of computer games!

We seem to be going through a sleep regression (again with LO). He has slept beautifully for the last couple of months but these last few nights he has gone back to waking lots again and sometimes is FULLY awake at 3am. I was up at 3:30am this morning and I have a driving lesson today. I'm not sure how well it is going to go :( And of course I go back to work next week too - fab timing!

How is everyone else faring?

Well, I'm thinking I did ovulate on CD 16 (making me 9dpo) because if I go with CD 10 as my ovulation day, then I'd be 15 dpo and late for my period. But I took a test this morning and it was a bfn. :nope: I felt so good about this cycle, but I now I feel like I'm out and I just want AF to show up so I can move on. :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->