anyone ttc or ntnp before there child is a year old?

Oh no Spiffy - it's not over till AF shows up - crossing fingers very tightly for you.

Maybe have a back-up plan of something nice to do if it hasn't been our month though. My plan is to enjoy a couple of glasses of red wine and some nibbles if AF decides to show so there is still a treat. Okay, not as good as a BFP at all but it should at least help my mood a little!

I'll be testing on Friday if AF hasn't shown up by then. Will let you know how I get on though.

Thanks, Pez. I know 9 dpo is still early, but it still hurts to see those bfns, especially when it seems like everyone these days gets nice early bfps. Well, I won't count myself out completely until AF shows, but I'll try not to get my hopes up either.

Looking forward to hearing about your test results this Friday! Fingers crossed for you! :thumbup:

Hi ladies, how was everyone's weekend?

Oh spiffy I hope you're ok :hugs: I hate hate hate the waiting bit and the second guessing, if I ovulated then I could expect a possible BFP now, if I didn't ovulate till then maybe it wouldn't show up... It does my head in so I get how you're feeling. Like pez says maybe think yourself up a treat?

Pez good luck for Friday! Keeping my fingers crossed for you. It all sounds good :flower:

Sorry you've both been feeling rubbish blessed and skadi :hugs:

I had a nice weekend, DH and I went out for a friend's birthday party on Saturday night which was lovely, so nice to get out and let my hair down! My mum came over to look after Noah, which wasn't really looking after since he was in bed :haha:

And the bigger news, we've found a house we might buy :happydance: I'm so excited, it's in such a lovely area. It needs a lot of TLC but could be stunning once it's done. I've asked a builder to come and see it with me tomorrow afternoon to give me a rough idea of how much the work would cost.

CD18 for me and no sign of ovulation yet :dohh: My DH made me smile though, he said maybe we should just properly try rather than NTNP. I asked why and he said, cos I was really disappointed last month when you weren't pregnant. I thought that was one of the sweetest things he'd ever said to me, since usually men aren't that interested until the BFP arrives!

pez- i hope the LO starts sleeping better :sleep:

spif- i hope you are 9dpo and will see that bfp this week! :hugs:

thanks pie- im feeling better now. kids seem to be too. :) that was super sweet of your DH. :cloud9:

All this talk of being sick must have affected me or something, because tonight I've been having chills, aches, and nausea, and I even vomited (this is important to note because I've only thrown up twice in the last six years. Once was because my friend and I tried to see how fast we could chug an anergy drink, and the other was a 24 stomach flu while I was pregnant).

So while this is probably just a crappy bug, I'm going to think positively and hope it's a pregnancy symptom (like I do with everything else :haha:).

IS IT WEDNESDAY YET? :haha: My scan is at 4PM tomorrow. Why so late?! I'm so impatient. This has been the longest 4ish weeks of my life. (From 7week spotting to scan).

That was so sweet of your DH to say that. My DF was the same when we were NTNP for our DD. He's also thinking really positive about this LO and I'm just nervous and too scared to fall in love until I see our LO on that screen tomorrow... Fingers crossed!

Also, fingers crossed for you ladies waiting for that BFP!! :dust:

Chez - Ohhhh the scan is finally almost here! I can imagine just how excited you must be :)

Blessed - I am sorry, I wished Skadi to get well soon but must have missed your post where you said you were unwell also. Glad to hear you are on the mend now.

Pielette - That's very exciting about the house! I hope everything goes well with the builders. I actually kind of think that homes that need some TLC are better in a way as you can really put your own personal touch into it. And that was a lovely thing for your OH to say.

Spiffy - We're so alike in that way - I try to think positively about everything being a symptom as well, hehe. But it does mean I might be getting self over-excited already...

We had another terrible night with LO. He was up from midnight till 1:30am. What has happened?! I just don't get it :( He's obsessed with pulling up on everything, maybe his brain just can't switch off from it. It's so tiring though. I'm trying to help him learn to walk asap as maybe that will help. We last had a spat of bad nights when he was learning to crawl and they settled back down once he had mastered the skill. Perhaps it will be the same with trying to walk. Although I can imagine it will take him a lot longer to learn :(

He has his settling in day at nursery tomorrow too - eep!

chez- yay for tomorrow! i hope the day goes by fast so it can hrry up and get here.

pez- thats ok hun! i just had a sore throat, feeling much better now.

i agree, i like to make my home mine. our house is fairly new, built in 1999, but we still came in and painted every room and changed some things around. makes it personal and cozy :flower:

spif- i had a dizzy spell last sat, and thought i was preggo. i tested and was bfn. i took my temp the next few days and it was in the zone i used to see it in while ov. so i may have ov??? i tested this morning though, since if i did ov last sat i would be 10 dpo. waiting for the ten mins to be up now ...:coffee:

my test was neg, so either i didnt ov yet or just didnt get pregnant. :flower:

Sorry to hear about your test, Blessed. Could it have been too early?

Chez, I'm excited to hear how your scan goes! :flower:

Well, I'm feeling pretty miserable ladies. I'm pretty sure that I have food poisoning. :sick: I was up every half hour through the night running to the bathroom, and I can't even keep water down. Add on top of that my LO waking up at 2am, and not going back to sleep until 4:30am, and it made for a really hard night. I pray this passes quickly.

Blessed - Here's hoping it's just to early, ay? :thumbup:
Spiffy - Shame you can't pin it on MS just yet!

Sorry to hear so many of you ladies have not been well. Thanks again to you all for putting up with me. I try to stay a little quieter on here now as to not feel like I'm rubbing your noses in it... :nope: I really cannot wait for you ALL to join Youngwife and I! :baby: I'll be sure to let you all know how tomorrow goes though.

:dust:

Eurgh spiffy that's awful. Nothing worse than food poisoning :nope: The only saving grace is that it usually passes quickly, the body's just trying to get rid of whatever is bothering it as quickly as possible. Hope you feel better soon :hugs:

Hmm think we're really hitting the difficult part pez! Noah is obsessed with pulling himself up all the time and climbing the stairs :dohh: Not that I let him do that unattended :haha:

Blessed it might be too early I guess. Hope you're managing to stay relaxed :flower: It's rough playing this waiting game.

I think I speak for everyone when I say you are definitely not rubbing our noses in it chez! I for one would love everyone to stick around after the BFPs start rolling in! It's really nice to keep up with you. You must be excited for tomorrow! 4pm is rubbish, having to wait till then is so annoying! Can we see a scan pic on here? :flower:

I was thinking that it looks like my cycles are now longer than they used to be, and given that I had a 44 day cycle last month maybe I'm not ovulating until day 30 ish. Which is annoying but it would make sense since I haven't ovulated yet and it's day 19 today.

pie- when my son peyton went up the stairs the first time he kept wanting to do it again. i must have spent a week or two walking behind him while he went up the stairs then taking him back down again!

chez- you are not rubbing anything in our face! pregnancy is beautiful and i want to hear all the details... even if its not so pretty while your there with ms, fatigue, and waiting aalllllll day for scans/appts!

spif- :nope: so sorry hun, hope you feel better very soon!

thanks ladies! im not too worried about it. im still not cycling so i have no idea whats going on with my body. today i feel like af is gonna start, but of course nothing is going on lol. i really think my body is just trying to get back to cycles, but since he eats so much its just not happening yet. i can live vicariously through you ladies til my cycles come back :winkwink:

Thank you so much, ladies! :) You've made this looooong wait much easier :hugs: All being well, I'll post a picture on here as soon as I can. MIL2B isn't home from working away until Monday so we can't post on FB until after then, I upload pictures on FB with DF's phone because mine is pre-historic :haha: and I can't find my camera :dohh: to post straight on here! If I can figure out how to upload it onto here from DF's phone, I will. :flower:

Morning all :flower:

How is everyone? All's good with me, my operation CSP is going well (Continuous Swimmer Presence :haha:). DTD last night, Sunday night, Tuesday night before that. My DH got worried that I was only instigating it because of trying but in all honesty its both wanting a second and being more in the mood. Think the Pill messes with my hormones and sex drive so when I'm off it I want to do it a lot more.

Don't expect to ovulate for another few days based on the way my cycles are going, but continuing to test cos I need to know!

Can't wait to hear about your scan Chez!

Spiffy how are you feeling?

pie- your right the pill can effect hormones that way. and you are about to ov so that effects your hormones too. my DH always knows when im ov. i cant keep my hands off him lol.

I'm doing much better, thanks for asking, Pie. I'm still really weak, and have a bit of a fever, but I think I'm done vomiting, so that's good. Plus, the horrible stomach cramps that I had yesterday seem to be gone, so that's a relief. The funny thing is, it made me feel like I was in labor, becasue the cramps radiated to my back, and felt exactly like a prolonged contraction that just wouldn't go away. It was pretty miserable. I'm hoping that by the end of today I'll be fully recovered. :thumbup:

So I ended up taking a few doses of ibuprofen yesterday for the cramps, and now I feel kind of bad, in case I did concieve, since I know you're not supposed to take it during pregnancy. I hope if there's a little bean in there, that they're okay.

Pie, it sounds like Operation CSP might just make the difference for you! Plus, even though your hubby is wondering if it's all just baby-making, I bet he isn't complaining TOO much, right? :winkwink:

Chez, I'm excited for you to see your baby today! :happydance:

Well, ladies. I've just got home and... Baby is perfect! :happydance: A right little wriggler, would not stay still one bit. Opposite to DD who was so peaceful at her 12w scan! :haha: I am beyond extatic and so relieved. :cloud9:

The picture is really just a smudge compared to DD's but I'll try post it as soon as I can. Baby measured 11+2 so I was just 2 days off with my dates and MW's dates. :thumbup:

:dust: Lots & lots of dust to you ladies! :dust:

spif- so glad to hear your feeling better:hugs:

chez- so great your LO is doing good. sounds like he/she was awake and excited to show off for mama :cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->