anyone ttc or ntnp before there child is a year old?

Yay, Chez! I'm so glad that your little wiggler is looking healthy and happy! :happydance:

Blessed, thanks. I'm so glad it's over. It was, without a doubt, the sickest I've ever felt.

Chez - yey I am so pleased that everything was so positive at your scan today - hurray! How are you feeling - still got the MS or are you feeling a bit better now the second trimester is just around the corner? Looking forward to seeing the picture - even if it is a little blob-like, lol.

And Spiffy - how are you doing now? I hope everything is out of your system now and you are on the mend - sounds awful!

Pielette - I found the same with the pill and research has actually also shown that it does reduce our libido! I'm glad that operation CSP is going well so far!

Blessed - sorry things are a little confusing for you! They do say that breastfeeding can affect your cycles for a while, but hopefully it will not prove too much of a hinderance for you. Best of luck and hope it all settles for you soon.

I'm not feeling altogether positive today. AF is due at the end of the week and I am having the usual signs that she is about to arrive. I remember at the beginning of my last pregnancy I was convinced I was about to come on as well though so some glimmer of hope is there but at the same time I am already mentally preparing myself that this month has not been *the* month.

Good luck ladies!

Thank you, ladies! :flower:

Pez - MS is here to stay for the time being, it's only gotten worse. I've been able to count on one hand the amount of times I've actually thrown up but this morning might've just exceeded that... :sick:

ugh ms! so sorry chez! 8 pregnancies and have had it every time. its ranged from mild to so severe i had to go to the hospital and get meds. one pregnancy i had it the whole time and was even sick during labor and up to about a week or so after! stinkin hormones! :sick:

Thanks, Pez, I'm feeling a lot better now. :flower:

Well, ladies, even though I told myself I would wait until Saturay to test, I broke down and tested today (11 dpo) and it looks like it *might* be a faint, faint, faint positive. Of course I used this same brand (Wondfo) and got a false positive in June, and it's also so faint that I can't capture it on camera, so I'm not getting my hopes up. :dohh:

Here's my best attempt at getting a picture. https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=47351

spiffy- i thought i couldnt see it til i lightened it. i think i see it!!!:flower: hope thats it!!!!:happydance:

Thanks, Blessed. I think I can see it best when I tilt the screen. But now do you see why I'm not getting my hopes, up? :haha:

Chez - Don't EVER think you are rubbing it in our faces. I know I am so excited for you and Youngwife and I know that when I finally get my BFP I will want to share my happiness with everyone here too without feeling like I am doing something wrong!

Yikes about the food poisoning, Spiffy, but glad you are feeling better!

AFM - Now 1 full day late for AF. Totally not crossing my fingers though as we only DTD ONE time ALL month! lol

Hey, everyone. I know I'm a little late to the party, but I am TTC and my son is not quite 9 months old. I am eager to get going on #2 because I'm 30 and we want our kids to be close in age. We hope to have at least 2, but we always talk about having 3. It took us over a year to conceive Ozzy, so that's just one more reason why we are starting so early.

I'm near the end of my first cycle since giving birth, but I think I missed my fertile window while we were away visiting friends (sleeping on their living room floor on a squeaky air mattress, so kind of hard to DTD! lol!).

Now I'm suuuuuper irritable and my temp dropped this morning so I think AF is coming soon. Boo.

Anyway, it'd be nice to have buddies who are TTC before the one year mark. :)

Thanks Blessed. :flower:

Skadi, I'm eager for you to test! Like Blessed said, it only takes one little swimmer! :spermy:

Welcome, Harley! I hope #2 doesn't take as long as #1 did, that way you can make sure you get #3 in there afterwards! :winkwink:

Hi there, I've been lurking on this thread for a bit now and thought it was about time I said hello! There aren't many of us crazy enough to try for two under two lol DS is 5 1/2 months and we've been trying for number two for the past 2 months. I got my cycle back right quick after birth but unfortunately I have a late ovulation and unbelievably short LP. I'm EBF which I'm sure has a lot to do with it. I'm taking agnus castus and B-complex in hopes of getting some results but nothing yet. We start solids soon so I have hope that might help too.

Blessed - Oh, I'm dreading having it in the next one already, nevermind in 8! :sick: I feel for you!!

Spiffy - I'm crossing EVERYTHING for you that this is it! :happydance:

Skadi - Thank you, it means a lot that you ladies have and continue to be so supportive! :hugs: Like the other ladies have said, it only takes that one lucky swimmer! :winkwink:

Harley Quinn & MrsStutler - WELCOME! :hi:

:kiss::hugs:Hiya Ladies
Harley Quinn & MrsStutler welcome!!

Spiffy sorry to hear about your food poisoning. Ive had that a few years ago and i honestly felt like i was gna die!:nope: not good hope youve had a full recovery. Looks like your in with a real good chance this month! Keep testing- Im excitttttedddddd for you!!:baby:

Chez:happydance: awwww glad to hear your bubba is active n happy in there! The wait was long for you:hugs: but well worth it! Keep talking about your pregnancy to us i love hearing about how your doing, theres no shame in wonderful pregnancy.No nose rubbing here!! I cant wait to be bump buddies with all of you!!!

Pie i know about the pill messing up the hormones. When i took it i was such a bitch them hormones were horrid. Anyway :winkwink: sound like your having a superb amount of fun so fingers crossed for you! Cover all those bases lol.

Blessedmoma :hugs: i know what it feels like when your cycles off...glad your gna get your AF soon though.....maybe you'll ovulate sooner when you start weaning. I think i did when i started or it certaintley has helped anyway.

Skadi- hows your beautiful lo? fingers crossed for you hun!! :) xx

Oh gosh this is gna be a long post-
As for me well- where do i bloody start!
When i 'thought i had ovulated on that sunday it seems i didnt! Seems my body was gearing up for ovulation and not quite ovulated successfully.
I know this because i purchased a Clearblue Ovulation Kit with 20 Sticks brand new in seal wrap on ebay for £12.60 on ebay (normal price £40:happydance: ) from a newly preggie lady.
I just couldnt resist and tested the day after i received it (yesterday) and got a SMIlLEY FACE( which means its time to have sex for 48hours) I could not beleive it! I have been using the other ovulation tests anyway for the last 4 days and was getting darker and darker tests almost positive which confused
me a lot. That was another reason why i did the Clearblue smiley test-to rile out any doubt...
So now myself and OH are going for it :winkwink: Im so glad i got that Clearblue test!!
Seems my cycle is gna be a long one this month so no point testing on Monday like i had planned, testing in Sept if im correct.
I hope i am and weve managed to catch the eggy!!

Hope youve read my extra long post :haha: i just had to get that all out!!
I was disappointed and excited all at the same time. Such conflicting emotions.

Oh and my sister had a miscarriage 4 weeks ago and ovulated straight after. Shes now pregnant again!! Whoop!!!!!!!!!!! :)

xxx

Oh, your poor sister! :( But yay, another baby on the way for her! :happydance:

Fingers crossed for you too, I hope you caught that eggy! :baby:

Thanks chez after that heartbreak im SUPER excited for her!! Got a really good feelng in my bones!!! xxx :) :) :)

Chez have you managed to figure out how to get your scan piccie on here? I have no clue either!!

xxx

Wow lots to catch up on! Welcome Harley and MrsStutler!

Ooh spiffy I hope you've caught that egg! I must admit I can't see a line on the pic but I am crap at seeing lines it must be said. How many dpo are you now?

Chez yay for your wriggler! :happydance: So glad all is good with the newest monkey. Sorry to hear you're still feeling rubbish, morning sickness sucks. I had almost constant nausea for the first ten weeks with my LO, really hope it's a bit better next time. Hate it.

Ez how funny is that! Good thing you got those tests, it seems the only way to be certain is to do it all, track your temp, EWCM and use ov sticks. Drives me nuts so I'm trying to just have a lot of sex :haha: It's exhausting though. Haven't tested yet today so going to do that shortly.

Wow about your sister! Very glad she fell again straight after.

And now a mini rant from me - some evil bug has bitten my right leg and left three huge red 'mounds', they are so itchy they're waking me up at night and I am literally going insane! Argh! :growlmad:

Thanks chez after that heartbreak im SUPER excited for her!! Got a really good feelng in my bones!!! xxx :) :) :)

Chez have you managed to figure out how to get your scan piccie on here? I have no clue either!!

xxx

I know how to do it when it's on my computer, it's just I my phone is a dinosaur and I've lost my camera somewhere since DD was born :haha: I have to wait until DF is home now to get the picture, as it's on his phone and he has it in work. I must say the picture is not that good as LO would not keep still and my bladder wasn't full enough... I REALLY needed a wee and HAD to go when I got to the hospital but I thought I had plenty of time to refil as we were there early. The US dept. was also running early :dohh:

When you "reply with quote" there's a picture of a paperclip, click that and then click "browse" and find your picture, then "upload" - If that's any help. :thumbup:

lol chez- the one time they are running early :dohh: they are always late for me and i sit there with my bladder busting at the seams. some day im gonna pee all over the table!

welcome mrs and harley :hi:

ez- so glad to hear about your sis! and yay for ov even though you thought it was almost time for testing. at least you know so you dont test and stay confused thinking your late :wacko: that wouldve been a headache! im actually not having messed up cycles. i havent started cycling at all since my last baby. its only me guessing about whats going on lol.

i think my body is just trying to start cycling again, but it may be a while. my LO eats all the time. we gave him some single grain baby oatmeal for a few days but he acted like it upset his tummy so were gonna wait a few months and try again. :coffee:

Blessed - Uch, tell me about it :dohh: Even the U/S Lady said to me, "we're running EARLY for a change!" I was just thinking, "blooming typical, just my luck too." :haha:

ETA: I blame DF for giving me the go-ahead, insisted we had planty of time to refill! :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->