anyone ttc or ntnp before there child is a year old?

And now a mini rant from me - some evil bug has bitten my right leg and left three huge red 'mounds', they are so itchy they're waking me up at night and I am literally going insane! Argh! :growlmad:
Icky! That is just the worst. I hope you find some relief. (This is where I would use a "sad yep" smiley if there was one!)

I must say the picture is not that good as LO would not keep still and my bladder wasn't full enough... I REALLY needed a wee and HAD to go when I got to the hospital but I thought I had plenty of time to refil as we were there early. The US dept. was also running early :dohh:
Ugh. Waiting around while you have to pee is horrible. I was in so much pain. They had told me to drink like 4 glasses of water an hour before. I drank one bottle on the way there (half hour drive) and had to pee the worst I've ever had to go in my entire life. We waited around so long that I peed THREE TIMES before the US (managed to just let a little bit out each time) and then when the technician tried to find the baby my huge bladder was IN THE WAY. I had to go pee again so she could find the baby. I was so glad because I was almost in tears it hurt so bad, but I was also really mad because it meant I could have peed earlier! Crazy times.

ezbabydust said:
I just couldnt resist and tested the day after i received it (yesterday) and got a SMIlLEY FACE( which means its time to have sex for 48hours
Whoa! Make sure you take a break somewhere in there. Maybe have a snack or something. ;)

ezbabydust said:
I just couldnt resist and tested the day after i received it (yesterday) and got a SMIlLEY FACE( which means its time to have sex for 48hours
Whoa! Make sure you take a break somewhere in there. Maybe have a snack or something. ;)

:haha: That made me laugh!

Well, either my temperature is still screwed up from being sick (although my fever has been gone for a little while now) or my chart just went triphastic!

Pie, sorry about your evil bug bites. The funny thing is, I used to get these red bumps on my legs that looked like bug bites when I was pregnant.

Chez, looking forward to seeing your little one!

EZ, have you heard that when you're pregnant, it can turn your opks positive? If I were you, I'd be tempted to test anyway. Of course, I'm always tempted to test!:blush:

Oh, and welcome Mrs. Stutler! :flower:

wow that looks like a good chart spiffy! have you tested today??

:test::test::test:

That chart looks really good spiffy! Even to my amateur eye!

wow that looks like a good chart spiffy! have you tested today??

:test::test::test:

Well, I don't have fmu, so I'll have to wait until tomorrow. I'll probably use another internet cheapie tomorrow and save my frer for Saturday. I really hope I'm not getting my hopes up for nothing...

Thanks Ladies... Now 2 days late but I'm not going to test until I am certain. No signs of AF at all though.

Uh oh Baby Tantrum!

Pielette- I know just how you feel with the bug bites! I have about 6 little itchy bumps on my inner thigh, and a couple on my legs. It's driving me insane!

Spiffy-that chart does look quite good!

Thanks MrsStutler, I'm now hoping they're not infected cos they've gone all weird and blotchy, and the size of a saucer, grr. Thing is if they're infected won't I need antibiotics? And I really don't want to take antibiotics cos of potential beans!

Ooh skadi, two days late? Sounding good! Got my fingers crossed for you!

I'm sat here waiting for Toyota to pick up the car for a MOT and service. Going to be one hell of an expensive week cos the other car had its MOT and service yesterday and it cost us £700. Didn't surprise me though, we're kind of running that one into the ground.

I hate being without the car though cos it means I'm stuck at home.

CD22 and no ovulation yet, according to the sticks. I'm hoping they won't miss it, but at least with all the DTD I should be covered.

Spiffy when are you going to test again?

Oh maaan! I forgot to get DF to put the picture on here :dohh: Thursday is our food shopping night so was just totally wiped! :sleep: I'll get him to do it tonight though! :thumbup:

Chez can't wait to see the piccy!

Woohoo :happydance: Just got a positive on an ov stick. That means next 24-48 hours right? Do you think any swimmers from Tuesday night would still be in the running? :haha: Going to DTD tonight as well but just wondering.

Chez can't wait to see the piccy!

Woohoo :happydance: Just got a positive on an ov stick. That means next 24-48 hours right? Do you think any swimmers from Tuesday night would still be in the running? :haha: Going to DTD tonight as well but just wondering.

I've never used ov sticks or done any temp'ing or anything like that, just NTNP so I'm no good to give any advice :haha: I just wanted to wish you happy babydancing! :winkwink:

pie- i think it depends on the brand you use as to how long after you ov. i used some that were 24-48 and some that only went up to 36 hrs. i would bet tues would still be in the running, but its good you are dtd tonight :thumbup: yay! praying this is it for you hun :hugs:

Thanks ladies! I'm aiming to make monkey number 2 this weekend :haha:

Skadi, I've got everything crossed for you!

Pie, yay! Ovulation at last! Swim, swimmers, swim! :winkwink:

Well, some bad news from me. I decided to test yesterday (not fmu...but thanks to mild dehydration, I easily managed a 5-6 hour pee hold) and it looked just like the test from the day before. So either, they're just stupid evaps, or duds. They're from a batch of Wondfo's that have been reported to be bad, so I'm hoping they're just duds.

But that's not the worst news. I'm still sick! On Wednesday, I felt a lot better than Tuesday (which was a nightmare) so I said, "Yay, I'm getting better!", but I still didn't feel great. Well, Thursday still wasn't any improvement, in fact, I tried to drink a fruit smoothie and ended up running to the bathroom all evening. I also still have no appetite. So yesterday when I got that nice, high temperature in the morning that made my chart look so good, I was thinking the fever had gone, but this morning it was a whole degree higher than yesterday morning (99.4, which classifies as a mild fever), so I have to discard that temp for yesterday, assuming it was the sickness that made it higher. :(

so sorry spiffy! :hugs: too bad its not early symptoms. my last pregnancy i woke up sick and dizzy on 9 dpo. tested and got an extremely light bfp on frer.

hope your better very soon!!!

Spiffy that's rubbish, I'm sorry :hugs: Really hope you start feeling better soon. Have you been to th doctor at all?

Pie, I actually don't have a docto (I hardly ever get sick!), and since it's already Friday, and most offices close Friday at 5pm (hubby doesn't get home with the car until 3pm), I think it's unlikely I'll be able to get in to see anyone until next week, and by then, I really hope I'm better. :(

The funny thing is, I've already had two people half-jokingly ask me if I was pregnant. :dohh:

I would imagine a couple of days will make the world of difference spiffy, but it's horrible waiting for that to happen! It's especially awful when you have a baby to look after cos we can't just go to bed and wait it out :hugs:

I keep having people ask me that actually, and when are you going to have another and so on. It does make me chuckle because I act like it's the most ridiculous thing I've heard, so I know when I do fall and announce it it'll be a big surprise.

Well I'm pretty sure I ovulated yesterday, I had sharp cramps on my left side for about two hours on and off, around 6pm till 8pm. We DTD at about 10pm, plus I hope there were still some viable swimmers in there from Tuesday, so fingers crossed we've caught that egg!

I've blanked out my name as we're yet to tell DF's family and my dad's side, plus I'm not comfortable with keeping it on there on the web. :shrug: I might've mentioned before, DF's mum isn't home from work until Monday and we can't tell her then as my parents go away that day, which means we have the house to ourselves (first time since having DD!) and my dad only got home from work Thursday and I don't wanna risk telling him, because he might blab to someone while he's out having a drink! :dohh: Can't risk it getting to DF's mum before he tells her... She's not gonna be happy as it is! :nope:

ETA: IT'S NOT UPLOADING! :blush: I'll keep this post here and keep trying! :thumbup:

ETA#2: YAY, it worked! :happydance:

Attachments

• scandex.jpg
    scandex.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 6

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member