anyone ttc or ntnp before there child is a year old?

yay chez- what a gorgeous baby!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

pie- yay for ov, catch that egg :thumbup::D

Pie, I hope those swimmers found their target! :thumbup:

Chez, thanks for showing us your cute little beanie! :flower:

Well, ladies, AF showed up this morning, right on schedule. At least she had the decency to show up before I wasted one of my frers. :nope:

This next month, I'm not temping, stressing, or testing early. Thanks to charting this month, I now know that I actually ovulate the day after I get my ovulation cramps, so that's all the info I need from here on out. I'll just make sure we dtd as soon as I feel those cramps, plus the next day, and hope for the best. *If* my period is late, then I'll test, but not before.

Hi everyone - sorry I've not been here for a couple of days. I have been quite poorly with a cold so have been resting whenever LO will allow me too. No sign of AF yet and it was due yesterday. I haven't been able to test yet as we haven't been out to the shops - but I will do asap, maybe tomorrow! Some part of me is too worried to though as it will be definitive then as to whether this month was successful or not - eep!

Spiffy - I am so sorry that AF has shown up :( Very best of luck to you next month - make sure you treat yourself to something nice.

Hello to our new members - Harley Quinn and and Mrs Stutler! Best of luck to you both - keep us updated with how everything is going :)

Chez - aww yey for your picture! So very very pleased that everything is looking so positive and well for you! Good luck with telling the family eventually - I'm not even pregnant yet and already worried about it, lol.

Ezbabydust - aw that is wonderful news for your sister! Big congratulations to her - you must all be thrilled. And I hope you did manage to catch that egg :)

Skadi - any news yet?! You have been quiet since saying you were 2 days late - you're keeping us in suspense, lol.

Thanks, Pez. I just sent the hubby out to get some sushi, since it's one of my favorite foods, and because I actually have an appetite for the first time in many days. I hope this is it for you, Pez! Looking forward to a :bfp: post from you pretty soon!

And you, too, Skadi!

Sorry to hear that you've been ill Pez and Spiffy :( wishing you both a speedy recovery!
LOVE sushi spiffy, good choice!! Healthy and filling! Relaxed approch nxt cycle no temping might ease the pressure a bit of TTC (temping sounds very technical) hard becuz we just want a bubba NOW!! Urgh
Pez I heard that cold symptoms can appear before a BFP so dnt wanna get your hopes up but I hope a lil baby bean is behind the reason for feeling rough lol! Will be stalking to see if its a BFP for you hun.

Pie will be praying that u make ur 2nd monkey!! Testing in around 2weeks then like me?

Chez hun what an adorable piccie, bubs looks all curled up in there. Lovely scan. X

skadi??????

pez- :test::test::test:

spiffy- so so sorry hun! :hugs:

i have been cramping since tuesday but still nothing. my cycles havent returned at all. i keep thinking my first pp af is gonna start, but it hasnt. dont know what all the cramping is for then :shrug:

So sorry AF showed up spiffy :hugs: I suppose at least she didn't keep you waiting and drive you mad with it. I found temping pretty stressful to be honest so maybe it would be better to stop. Fingers crossed for you for next cycle.

Pez... Test test test! And once more for luck... Test! :haha:

And skadi what's happening? Can't wait for an update!

Aw chez I'm so happy for you, lovely little bean! How's the morning sickness?

Blessed I hope your cycles sort themselves out soon!

Thanks ez, yep about two weeks for me too! I got three positive OPKs, two yesterday and one this afternoon. This evening was negative so my guess is I actually ovulated this morning ish.

Ugh, more bad news. My LO is now sick, too. It turns out it wasn't food poisoning, it's enterovirus. LO had a temperature of 101.5 (thats approximately 38.6 celsius) so we took her to the urgent care, and they told us thats likely what we both have. I was really hoping it wasn't going to be contagious and that she might stay healthy. It's so hard to see her feeling so ill. :cry:

oh no spiffy! i cant stand to see my kids sick. i hope she gets better VERY quick! praying for her :hugs:

So sorry AF showed up spiffy :hugs: I suppose at least she didn't keep you waiting and drive you mad with it. I found temping pretty stressful to be honest so maybe it would be better to stop. Fingers crossed for you for next cycle.

Pez... Test test test! And once more for luck... Test! :haha:

And skadi what's happening? Can't wait for an update!

Aw chez I'm so happy for you, lovely little bean! How's the morning sickness?

Blessed I hope your cycles sort themselves out soon!

Thanks ez, yep about two weeks for me too! I got three positive OPKs, two yesterday and one this afternoon. This evening was negative so my guess is I actually ovulated this morning ish.

The sickness is still here. My appatite hasn't quite returned but I make a snack when it gets too much and I do feel better for it for a few hours! I though last time was bad... :sick: This it's a nightmare but SO SO SO worth it. :cloud9:

Ugh, more bad news. My LO is now sick, too. It turns out it wasn't food poisoning, it's enterovirus. LO had a temperature of 101.5 (thats approximately 38.6 celsius) so we took her to the urgent care, and they told us thats likely what we both have. I was really hoping it wasn't going to be contagious and that she might stay healthy. It's so hard to see her feeling so ill. :cry:

So sorry you and your LO are having such a rough time, Spiffy! :hugs: It's awful when they even have a cold!! :nope:

Sorry to hear your LO is now sick too spiffy. Got a similar unhappy monkey on my hands, he's been running a temperature since last night, off his food, very upset. He even fell asleep on me earlier which he hasn't done since he was about 3 months old.

I thought it was teething related but now I'm not sure. Got an appointment at 3pm with the out of hours doc at the hospital to see what's wrong. Hate seeing him like this :nope:

Aww, Pielette, I hope both our LOs feel better soon. As a mother you want to make everything better, and when you can't, you just feel so helpless. :(

:cry: Poor sick little ones! Babies shouldn't be able to get sick, it's just to heartbreaking. My little guy and I caught a cold when he was only 2 months and it was pure misery for about two weeks:nope: sick babes are no fun. Hope everybody starts to feel better soon.

Chez – Aww Great Scan! Can we start taking bets on Gender now? I say Girl! :p

Spiffy – Sorry about getting your AF and your LO getting sick!

...Well I'm now 5 days late. 2 days ago I thought for sure I was on my AF to the point where I kept running into the bathroom to check but I didn't so much as even spot! The cramping was awful but it went away by the next day.

I refuse to test yet though, it just seems like wishful thinking and I am NTNP because I don't want the stress of all the testing TTC brings. I told myself that this Friday if I am still late I will go get a dollar store test.

Skadi that sounds very promising! Keep us posted!

Well we had a real day of it yesterday :nope: Saw the out of hours doc at 3pm, he couldn't find any reason for the high temperature so he sent us to the paediatric unit at the hospital. Again checked him over and couldn't find a reason, we stayd there for a few hours so they could take a urine sample. He was upset on and off all day, he wasn't happy unless one of us was carrying him which is so unlike him.

Eventually they sent us home and said we could bring back the urine sample later rather than wait around. Gave us ibuprofen and told us to give him calpol and ibuprofen together at 9.30. So we put him to bed as normal at 7 and had to get him up at 9.30, he was the hottest he'd ever been, 40 degrees :nope: Gave him the medicine and he went straight back to sleep, then had to disturb him again an hour and a half later to see if it had brought the temperature down. Thankfully it had, he was about 37.4 degrees then, still a bit warm for him but much better.

We still don't know why but he seems better today, he's had half his normal breakfast which is good cos yesterday he barely ate anything. The only thing I can think is maybe he's been fighting a virus. Seeing that 40 degrees was the scariest thing :cry: He hasn't been ill before, ever, so I guess we've been lucky in that respect but it was horrible. My DH barely slept last night through worry. I pretty much passed out, wasn't expecting to but think I was absolutely exhausted from it all.

How's your LO doing spiffy?

Just a quick update from me - I'll put together a big reply later today!

Did a test this morning as I'm now 3 days late and got a BFN :( Pretty disheartening! No AF still yet though. Perhaps my cycles are still out of wack since having LO, they have been a little odd some months.

Popping out to the shops later for some wine and a takeaway tonight.

Pielette and Spiffy - I hope your babies get better soon! It is so awful when they are poorly. Lots of hugs and good wishes for them.

CAN I JUST GET A HIGH 5 FOR 12 WEEKS TODAY! :happydance:

Spiffy & Pie - Oh, your poor little loves! :hugs: I hope they're much better soon!!

Skadi - Does sound promising, but I'm like you... I like to wait it out and make sure! Would love to have asked on here about baby's gender but I don't think they scan's good enough... :shrug:

Pez - Sorry about your disheartening BFN! :hugs:

:dust:

ETA: If anyone does wanna guess baby's gender, feel free!! :thumbup:

So turns out DF's mum isn't home until late Tuesday night so he decided to call her this afternoon as I'm telling my dad today. She went ballistic, insulted us, and told him that she "couldn't speak to him right now," because she's "fuming!" I was upset, then I got angry... Now I'm still angry and abit upset, but find her reaction totally pathetic. Almost laughable!

Our sitution is by no means ideal, but I feel hurt for our babies' sakes. :cry: We're on a housing list, so still staying with my parents. I don't have a job because they're hard to come by here and I didn't have one by the time I was no longer able to look for work... This is embarressing enough, nevermind having it thrown in my face. She went as far as saying we were going to end up like a family in her street who have LOTS of kids and sponge benefits. I am unemployed through no fault or want of my own and it depresses me when people think so. :cry: DF works full time. I think she thinks I take advantage of his money but I do not and would never! We go halves on everything and I buy most of DD's stuff.

My blood is boiling again now... :growlmad: I'm gonna go calm down, sorry! :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->