anyone ttc or ntnp before there child is a year old?

Things went ok, thanks. She's not over the moon and DF had another mouth full but she's not disowned him or anything!

In other news: I've been feeling those little bubbles over the last few days but wanted to be sure that it wasn't wind... They say second time's easier to tell! :blush: I'm now sure what I'm feeling is LO. :cloud9: We finally got a HB on our AngelSounds doppler lastnight too!! :happydance: Was a little faint due to the wooshing of my arteries/the placenta (plus I'm not the slimmest of people :wacko: ) but there it was! :dance:

How are you ladies? :flower:

chez- glad she didnt disown him :haha: its so great to feel those first tiny movements and always fab to hear the hb :cloud9:

Chez, glad you got to hearbeat and feel some flutters! Feeling the baby move is definately something I'm looking forward to again. :flower:

Well, AF is finally making her departure. This period was twice as long and twice as heavy as the other periods I've had since giving birth. Its like she showed up to tell me that I wasn't pregnant, and then beat me around a little just to really drive the point home. :growlmad:

Pez, any sign of AF? Have you tested again?

Pie and EZ, how much longer do you both have until testing time?

I second that blessed, great names! Hope your cycle comes back in soon. How many bubbas do you think you'll have blessed? I think it's lovely just letting God decide :flower:

Well I'm glad it wasn't awful chez, although I still think she should keep her opinions to herself! Ooh yay for feeling the newest LO! :cloud9:

Spiffy that sucks :hugs: My periods have been much heavier since having Noah and I hate it, they used to be lovely and light. Grr.

Testing in just over a week if I can hold out! The monkey's illness has taken my mind off it a bit, thankfully he's on the mend and seems to be much happier in himself. I think he's got a bit of an illness hangover, he's more tired than normal. Usually he gets up between 6.30am and 7am but lately he's been sleeping until I wake him up at 7.

In other news, two of my best friends have asked if they can buy our flat. Cautiously hopeful :thumbup: We're still looking for our dream house and will go ahead with it once we find it, if the flat doesn't sell we'll get a mortgage and cover it with rent.

ooooh, i miss those little flutters! so happy for you, chez. i remember feeling those phantom kicks for a few weeks after ozzy was born; that was weird.

i woke up to a bit of spotting this morning, so i think af is here. however, it's slowed down now... i'll wait and see what happens in the next 24 hours, and maybe test if the spotting doesn't pick up. it sure feels like af, though.

when does your temp go down? before or after af starts?

Well, AF is finally making her departure. This period was twice as long and twice as heavy as the other periods I've had since giving birth. Its like she showed up to tell me that I wasn't pregnant, and then beat me around a little just to really drive the point home. :growlmad:

this cracks me up!!!!! :D

thanks pie! we have no idea how many we will have. i probably sound silly, but i think its kinda romantic in a way. and it takes away all pressure of ttc or preventing. its really out of our hands. :)

harley- the few times i did bbt my temp dropped in the morning and i would start af that day. i dont have a lot of experience to know if thats a norm though. :shrug: hope its ib for you! :thumbup:

this cracks me up!!!!! :D

Glad you got a laugh out of it. I was trying to be silly. :winkwink: I've also told my period that it better live it up while it can, because I'm going to be sending it packing for nine months!

Blessed, we've toyed around with the idea of NTNP for the rest of our lives, but we always chicken out. We knew this couple in our church who struggled with infertility for years, and finally one of our church leaders told them that if they promised to never prevent the Lord from sending them children, they would be blessed with kids. Well, their unexplained infertility turned into 10 wonderful kids! :thumbup:

Pie, I hope you can sell your flat and find your dream home! I can't wait to settle down in a permanent home. I've moved around my whole life, and due to finances, I know we're going to be moving for several more years to come until we can afford the house of our dreams.

Harley, I hope the bleeding stops and you get your bfp! If not...well, then you can join me in kicking AF to the gutter in September. :winkwink:

Thanks, Melissa. I hope it's IB too, but I'm not getting my hopes up. I've got my fingers crossed, but my hopes at the normal height. :)

Totally off topic, but I see you are from Kansas. Any connection to the Mennonite community down there? I only ask because there is a large Mennonite community in my area and I go to a Mennonite church (not Menno by heritage, though).

-Rachael

ETA: Spiffy, I just noticed your location. "Yes, I am a Mormon." LOL. I've noticed a lot of people of faith on this site, it's very encouraging!

harley- we dont go to a mennonite church but i have seen them around. i was only saved 5 years ago so i dont know too much about the churches around here. we have went to the same one for a while so havent looked around much at others. sorry, wish i had more info hun! :flower:

Oh, it's not a big deal. I just thought if you did, we could chat about all things Mennonite - okay, mostly the awesome food. :)

No more blood today, so I'm going to test in the morning. AAAAhhhh!!! I had forgotten what this feels like. I don't like the suspense!

Harley - I remember getting those phantom kicks, so weird! :haha: Good luck with testing today!! :flower:

Thanks, ladies. I posted a picture here because I saw the faintest line this morning. Not sure what to think. I'll probably test again in a few days. (Or tomorrow, if I'm going super crazy and can't stand it!)

Oooo, Harley, I just checked out your test, and it looks promising! If you'd gotten that faint line on a Wondfo, I'd say don't get your hopes up, but because it's a different test, I think it might be the beginning of your :bfp:! I got my first bfp on a dollar store test last time around! :thumbup: Do you have a frer?

I don't have a FRER, but I just might go get one today! I'm dying here!

Thanks, ladies. I posted a picture here because I saw the faintest line this morning. Not sure what to think. I'll probably test again in a few days. (Or tomorrow, if I'm going super crazy and can't stand it!)

Really does look promising! :thumbup:

I LOVE the dollar store tests! I got my first BFP on one too and I would say are pretty reliable. I would give it a few days before testing again though.

I'm going to wait a few days and then test again with the same brand of test. I just can't bring myself to buy an $18 test that claims to be more accurate, but from what I can tell from looking online is actually the same sensitivity as the dollar store tests.

Are the FRER really that much better? I feel like 25 mIU/mL is pretty sensitive.

It's been a while since I was here - it's been a mad week with going back to work. It actually wasn't as horrible a transition as I had expected! Harrison is settling in well at nursery although has picked up a cold there. His cough kept him (and us) up most of last night, bless him.

Harley Quinn - that test does look sooo promising! You're being so patient waiting a few days to test again, hehe!

I still haven't had AF and am now 8 days late, grr. I did another test yesterday and it was another BFN. I guess I'm just having a weird month, to be fair my cycles weren't regular again since having Harrison anyway! Just wish AF would show up so I could move on to the next round!

I hope everyone is doing well - looking forward to hearing of more BFPs in the near future! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->