anyone ttc or ntnp before there child is a year old?

Called and made an appointment for my first visit to the maternity doc today. The earliest they could get me in is the 13th! At least I have something to look forward to now. And it's not like I could really go for a scan before then anyway, since I'm not far enough along yet.

I'm going to visit my brother and SIL just across the border in the US today. If I get the chance, I hope to tell them the news. She had a mc in between their two babies, so it'd be nice to have a family member who knows about it in case something does go wrong.

Hiya girls I'm back

I'm in the ntnp club lol, I'm just wondering cause I totally forgot but did any of you have a heavy feeling on your bladder as a sign of early pregnancy? I've been feeling this since yesterday and I can't remember when my period is due as they have been so irregular after LO came but I will test tomorrow when I get the time to, I'm in quite a bit of discomfort atm really
Hope you guys don't mind me asking x

hmmm I didn't get that feeling until later on in my pregnancy but everyone is different so who knows!

I didn't get that feeling until later, either. Good luck, though! I hope you get your :bfp: tomorrow! :thumbup:

Blessed - It's getting better! I had a rough week with MS but DD is a star so she's no trouble at all :cloud9:

She's had a few miserable days now though and I'm not sure if she has an earache :nope: I'm going to call the doctors this afternoon. It might just be that she's found her ears the other day and likes playing with them! :haha: I know that sounds silly but she's done it with her hair too... She pulls at it and twirls it, so cute! I'd rather be safe than sorry though, as I have ear troubles so I want her checked out.

Babyjan - I didn't have that feeling until later with DD either, sorry. I've had than dull, period-like ache with DD and this LO though, Idk if that's the same feeling... :shrug:

Lol I guess it makes sense getting it in the later stages, I did too and it wasn't nice
Who knows maybe cause I keep thinking about it my mind it just playing games lol

I hope you all get bfp very soon :) x

Well, Opereration CSP was put on hold last night since my husband's grandfather passed away yesterday and neither of us was really up to it. I've never seen my husband cry so much as he did yesterday. He really loved his grandfather a lot, as did I. :cry:

Oh, Spiffy! :hugs: I'm so sorry for the family's loss. I was absolutely gutted when my grandad passed away (5 years ago) too. :cry: It's heartbreaking seeing your OH crying, isn't it? Aww, I hope you're all feeling ok - considering everything. :hugs:

Spiffy I'm so sorry :hugs: I lost my nan in February and it's so hard. She was my last grandparent alive and loved me to bits. I was so grateful she got to meet my little man, she adored him.
It's so upsetting to see your OH like that, all you can do is be there with cuddles. Thinking of you :hugs:

spiffy im so sorry!!!! praying for you and DH :hugs:

i dont know how to describe it in early pregnancy for me. i automatically have to pee a ton more and 5 mins after getting a bfp im 2 lbs heavier :haha: every woman and every pregnancy is unique though. hope its a good sign!

chez- i had ear probs too. i needed tubes but my parents refused. i have hearing loss now. i always said if my kids had a lot of probs i would do something. it makes my ears hurt just thinking about ear infections!!! :nope: hope she is just discovering her ears like you said

5 mins after getting a bfp im 2 lbs heavier :haha:

:haha: That made me laugh. I was the same way.

Thanks, everyone for your condolences. He will be missed, and we'll be sad to not see him for awhile, but we're not despairing because we know that we'll see him again. :flower:

Chez, my LO went through a phase when she discovered her ears, but I also thought about an ear infection because she was only pulling on her right ear. The pediatrician checked it out, though and it was fine. Hopefully it's the same for your LO.

Spiffy I am so sorry to hear about your OH's grandfather :( Thinking of you both and sending lots of positive thoughts to get you through the difficult time xx

Chez - I hope your LO is on the mend soon. Is she teething at all? I've been told that pulling at the ears can be a sign of it, which may explain her being a little off as well?

I STILL haven't had AF, I'm getting a bit concerned now. I'm now 12 days late. How long did you guys go when you had your long cycles? I haven't tested again since the weekend, OH and I have agreed to test again together on Friday, but I'm kind of thinking that my cycles are just still off since having Harrison. Although of course a late BFP would be nice - I keep holding on to the hope that perhaps I just ovulated late, but we shall see I guess!

Thanks, Pez. As for your question, my long cycle lasted 50 days, which means I was about three weeks late when AF showed up.

So I ended up taking a test and it was negative but I'm ok though, I'll just wait to see if af actually arrives x

Sorry to hear about the negative, Babyjan. :hugs: I hope AF shows up quickly so you can get on to the next cycle!

Thanks spiffy

Anyone know where youngwife has been lately or know how far along she is now? haven't seen her post in here for a while :) x

Thanks spiffy

Anyone know where youngwife has been lately or know how far along she is now? haven't seen her post in here for a while :) x

sorry about your negative hun :hugs:

i was wondering about youngwife too :shrug: hope everything is ok!

She told us that she wasn't sure how far along she was, but never came back to update. She just posted a thread the other day in Baby Club about LOs crawling, and her signature says "pregnant again", so I figured she and her bean are alright. Maybe she feels like she just doesn't have much to say here anymore? :shrug:

Chez, we're glad you stuck around after you got pregnant! We like hearing how your pregnancy is going! :thumbup:

So today I'm getting my ovulation cramps, which means tomorrow will be the day I actually ovulate. I love having advanced notice! I'm also glad we dtd last night, too! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->