anyone ttc or ntnp before there child is a year old?

Hope your all well ladies...Spiffy and Pie hope your babies are much much better now.
Im testing next week so still counting the days down. Peeing a lot but that doesn't mean much! Hope your test is a bfp harley.
x

BFP for me yesterday and absolutely no idea how far along I might be! No feeling quite so calm about having 2 under 15 months all of a sudden! Ha!

Aaah! I was not expecting this to happen so fast this time around.

I couldn't wait until tomorrow, so I tested today.

:bfp:

Congrats to you, Lulu! Excited to have a buddy. :)

Attachments

• IMGP0302 edit.jpg
    IMGP0302 edit.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 2
Big congratulations to you both!

You must be thrilled/excited/daunted all in one go! Very happy for you both :)

Harley and lulu, huge congratulations! Harley that's a fantastic looking test :happydance: So pleased for you! What are the due dates?

Thanks ez, Noah is fine now :flower: Horrible few days and very glad we're through it. I'm getting so anxious to test now! I'm about 8 days past ovulation I think. I keep thinking about trying it but I know I'll most likely end up wasting tests :dohh:

Anyone ttc or ntnp before there child is a year old?

I am :hi:

My husband and I waited till we had been married almost 3 years before we started TTC. A couple days after our boy was born, Hubby was talking about having another one! He's 34 and I think maybe he feels like he's getting a late start at having a family. We used condoms for a couple weeks after we started DTD again, and then decided to scrap them and NTNP. I'm exclusively breastfeeding, so it could be awhile before we concieve, but I'm ok with that. I'm ok with whatever happens, I kind of like having it out of my control. I obsess too easily :haha:

I have no clue about my due date yet. I figure I'm somewhere between 4-6 weeks right now; I have to wait until Tuesday to call for a doctor appointment because of the holiday tomorrow. And then it'll probably be a few weeks after that when I'll actually have the scan to determine the due date.

We just told the news to our friends who have a 1 1/2 month old today at lunch. Other than them, you all are the only ones who know so far. The lucky few! Haven't really decided when to tell our families. I might want to wait until after the first scan.

Congrats Lulu & Harley!!:) Welcome PitaKat :)

Hey Pie glad your LO is better now. I just re-read my post and meant to say im testing THIS week not next lol. Thursday or Fri see how long i can hold out for! Bought a new batch of 20 tests and there literally talking to me saying TESTTTTTT!!!!!! Argh! Im 8/9dpo (its been a super long cycle with an attempt at ovulation then a "proper"ovulation few days later)
Would be so nice to be bump buddies;)

yay ladies!!!! congrats to both of you!! :happydance::happydance:

welcome pitakat! im in the same boat. ntnp and happy either way :thumbup:

Hi Pitakat! Bless your DH, good luck!

Ez that would be amazing, would be two really close due dates! I'm actually going to test this morning, I know it's nuts but I have to scratch the itch!

Close friends of ours just gold us they're expecting and I'm so happy for them, they've been trying for a year! :cloud9: They're only 8 weeks so we've been sworn to secrecy :happydance:

You scratched that itch yet Pie?:haha:
Im actually have been really good this morning and havent tested! see how long it lasts....was up 3 times to pee last night and that was a very early sign for me last time when i looked back in hindsight so im :wacko: about that!
x

:hi: Hi, PitaKat!! My DF was like that after having our DD, we did start using condoms but that only lasted a few times! :blush: He half-jokes about having 6 but I say no more than 4 but now deep down, I think I'd love to NTNP as long as possible... :dohh:

Oh yes ez, I scratched the itch :haha: Of course it came up with nothing but I actually felt better afterwards. It's as if I needed to see it come up with nothing.

What can I say, I'm odd :haha:

Welcome Pitakat! :flower:

Huge congrats to Harley and Lulu! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Pie and EZ, I can't wait to hear the results of your upcoming tests!

Thanks, Ez, my LO is a lot better now. She's still on antibiotics, but I think she's feeling better. As for me, I'm still waiting to ovulate (should be sometime this week). I'm trying so hard to relax and not think about it, but I think of every month until we got our bfp as a larger gap between our kids, and we want them to be close. If we concieve this month, they'll be 15 months apart.

I hope to see a flood of :bfp:s on here over the next few weeks!

cant wait to see those :bfp: pie and ez!!!!!!

spiffy- i hope you catch the egg this month! :happydance:

chez- hows the pregnancy going??? and hows it going taking care of your LO while pregnant? :hugs:

my LO mason is popping a tooth on bottom. poor little monkey. and my 1 year old is teething again too. my little guys are having some rough nights.:nope:

Thanks, Blessed! I hope we catch it, too! For right now we're using Pie's "Operation Continuous Swimmer." :haha:

I hope your little guys get those teeth through and start feeling better soon! :hugs:

Thanks blessed I really hope so! I'm terrible, those flipping tests are calling to me constantly at the moment! Trying to distract myself. We saw a lovely house at the weekend which we're considering, it's beautiful and I could just see us and a house full of little monkeys :cloud9: Going to see it again this Sunday. It means stretching our budget but we think it's worth it cos it's head and shoulders above everything else we've seen.

Good luck with Operation CSP spiffy :haha: I'm hoping I'll be able to tell you all it's paid off cos I have to admit its knackering :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->