anyone ttc or ntnp before there child is a year old?

Hi everyone :flower:

Babyjan sorry about your negative. When is AF actually due?

Hmm that's odd pez. My long cycle was 44 days but I now know that I've actually become a late ovulater, I seem to ovulate now around cd22. Still bfn? It could be that you are having a slightly dodgy cycle like so many of us have! Do you have any idea when you ovulated?

Ooh get BDing spiffy! Nice to have the advance notice :thumbup: I felt my ovulation this cycle as well which always reassures me.

Well I am 11-12dpo and having been poas since Tuesday. Because I'm nuts basically :haha: However, the one I did this afternoon... I think I see a faint... Something. Not sure at the minute. I'm waiting to do another one tomorrow with FMU.

Oh, exciting Pie... I hope this is it! :thumbup:

Spiffy - I'm glad I stuck around too. This is the only welcoming thread I've ever been in! I'm usually just a wallflower... :haha:

I saw Youngwife in a few First Tri threads, she seems to be doing well. :flower:

Oooo! Exciting, Pie! I'm looking forward to hearing about the results of your next test! :happydance: Harley's started at a faint something and turned into a :bfp:! What kind of test did you use?

EZ, have you tested yet?

I agree, Chez, this is the only group/thread that has ever really made me feel welcome and noticed. :flower:

pie!!!! :test::test::test: cant wait to see or hear about tomorrows test!

do you have a pic of todays???

yay for ov chez :happydance: send in the troops! :spermy:

chez- glad you are sticking around too. love to hear about your pregnancy and LO :cloud9:

Pie - I have a good feeling for you! Test test test again - I'm so sure we'll be seeing another BFP here!

I'm having a weird one today - and sorry if this is TMI. But went to the loo this morning and had some very pinkish spotting. I presumed AF was here at last but I have not had any more blood since and it's now evening time. I'm wondering if I did in fact ovulate a lot later than I expected and whether this could actually be implantation? It's so similar to what I had with Harrison! I'm trying not to overthink it - but alas I cannot, lol.

I'll be testing again in the morning - so will let you all know the outcome. Although, I have now just read you likely won't get a positive for 4-5 days after implantation... hmm...

How is everyone else doing? :)

Oh, I hope so, Pez! Our bodies are strange things, huh? I think I recall you saying that you experienced ovulation cramps. Did you ever get them this cycle?

oh pez! i had ib with 2 of mine. cant wait to see where this leads :happydance: hoping for a :bfp: for you!

Hi Spiffy - I had further cramps when AF was due but she never came - so perhaps that was when I actually ovulated. That would put everything in line for the implantation bleeding taking place now. Gahh - I just don't know! Having read more online I think it would be best for me to wait a few days then test again to get a proper result. All this waiting is driving me crazy!

Thank you blessed! :) I hope so too!

I hope you both are doing okay too - I can't wait to see that everyone here has had their BFPs and we can all go through our bumps together :) I really love this little group! :)

Thanks ladies, I'm trying not to get my hopes up in case i imagined it. I did take a pic but I don't think you can really see it. I'm going to test again in the morning with FMU, I'm so desperate for this to be it that it's worrying me if I'm not :nope: And I don't feel pregnant at all, I just feel pretty normal :shrug: We'll see I guess!

Ooh pez that sounds intriguing... I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you! Bear in mind though that if it's implantation bleeding it might not have been just after it happened, it sometimes takes time for it to come down cos its old blood. So implantation itself could have happened a few days ago. Just something to think about :winkwink:

Ez what's happening? :flower:

I feel the same about this group, I love it! I had the same with a group of bump buddies first time around but I don't really see them on here anymore. It's so nice to have this little group :flower:

Oh no Pielette - now I feel the urge to test again, haha. I have a cheapie lurking in the bathroom cupboard - I'm going to do it in the morning ;)

Fingers crossed for your test in the morning too. I remember I didn't feel pregnant for aaaages with Harrison, so try not to worry (easier said than done I know!).

pie- i agree. with the 2nd baby of mine that i had ib with i got a pos the next day. of course they are all different. the 1st baby i had ib with i thought it was a light af. i had it for 3 days and was red so i didnt find out i was pregnant til much later. the ultrasound scan matched dates with that being implantation though.

i love this group too. you are all such lovely ladies! :cloud9: i still have no cycles back so if i dont get pregnant before you all have your next babies i still want to follow your pregnancies. its such a miracle and blessing to witness new life :flower:

I had some spotting at 21 dpo last time around, but it seemed way too late for implantation, so I chalked it up to an irritated cervix after dtd.

Blessed, my AF will be due on the 21st, so if she doesn't show that day, I'll test with FMU on the 22nd. I'm going to try REALLY hard not to test early this time around. (I make no promises, however :blush:).

Pie and Pez, I'm crossing my fingers for you two!!! :thumbup:

i still have no cycles back so if i dont get pregnant before you all have your next babies i still want to follow your pregnancies. its such a miracle and blessing to witness new life :flower:

Ditto! :thumbup: I've been lurking in first tri lately, I love seeing the excitement of new BFPs.

Hi everyone :flower:

Babyjan sorry about your negative. When is AF actually due?

I have no idea tbh it came last month on the 9th or 10th but there irregular now possibly due to the fact that I'm still breastfeeding x

Pie I didn't feel pregnant at all when I was with Keira! It wasn't until I was about 7 weeks that I started getting symptoms. This time around I'm NOT symptom spotting. When I was TCC with Keira I was going nuts watching cm and and twinges and all that. Pfft

I should go back and read some First trimester again. I remember how exciting that section was at first but by the time I got to 9 weeks I was bored of it and just waiting to jump in on 2nd tri threads. lol

Hmm well the faint something I saw yesterday does not appear to be there today :shrug: Not sure what to think but I suspect that I'm not pregnant. I guess I don't know for sure but I would have thought that at 13dpo something would be visible.

DH and I were talking about it and I may go back to using my monitor if we haven't done it this time.

Oh, Pie, that's so strange. Hope you get a BFP or AF soon so you can know for sure and get on with either celebrating or trying another time.

I know what you all mean about not feeling pregnant. I even went and bought more tests at the dollar store today so that I could see the line getting darker (it did, so that's good I guess).

I'm going to have to find a lot of stuff to do to fill the time between now and my doctor appointment. I don't know why I've got so much anxiety about it.

Last time around, I had pretty noticeable AF-type cramps for two weeks before I got my bfp (I didn't test until 9 days late, which means, I would have been cramping for about a week before AF was due). Seeing as I never get cramps until the day AF starts, that was a huge symptom for me. That's why I was able to hold out testing so long, because I was already about 75% sure I was pregnant. So I'm hoping that happens again this time!

Pie, what brand of test are you using? I only ask, because I had some crappy faint lines with Wondfo's over the past couple of months, and they're all been false, of course. This month I'm not trusting anything on a Wondfo unless it's pretty obvious. Anyway, I hope you still get a bfp, but I know how discouraging a bfn is when its that late in the game. :hugs:

Harley, I'm sure everything will go great at your appointment! :thumbup:

Well, today should be O day for me! DH and I dtd last night and plan on it again today for sure. Go spermies, go! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->