anyone ttc or ntnp before there child is a year old?

Thanks Harley and spiffy, the tests are using are ic's. I just did another one and a frer, and again I *think* I see something very faint on both. I'm driving myself nuts, I know it would be much better for my sanity to just leave it a few days but it's like I can't help myself. I've got serious line eye going on.

Good luck to those spermies spiffy! Sounds like your timing should be pretty perfect!

Good luck Spiffy! *cheers on the spermies* - wait, that's actually a bit weird, haha! :D

And sorry the tests haven't been clear for you pielette, how infuriating!

I didn't do one this morning. I had another (TMI again) few spots of blood, more than yesterday so I presumed that AF was here after all. But now again I haven't had anything else all day. Agghhh! So confusing! Could it be further implantation bleeding? I don't know! But this isn't a normal AF for me at all if it is one! Will wait and see how it goes tomorrow...

pie- that is crazy. would do my head in:wacko: hope it turns blaring pos!!!!

pez- i spotted for several days with one of them :flower:

Oh wow Pie!!! Please post a piccie of your nxt test if you *think* you see a line!!!! I reallyyyy hope its a BFP!!!;)))

Hiya Spiffy,Blessedmomma, chez, harley
Pez i spotted aswell with my son like a couple drops and then nothing thought it was the start of my period!
Im on to the next cycle as AF came today, glad it as least its here and im not in limbo was an extra long one like 44cd!
xxxx

Ohhh so it's still looking positive then! I've had a couple more spots again this morning but nothing since. Having read (lots!) on good old google it really could be implantation. I'm going to wait a couple more days then test again as most places have said to wait 3-4 days.

EZ I'm glad AF finally showed, I was starting to feel a bit like that too - just that I wanted her to come. I guess it does take a little while for everything to get back into a proper rythem after having our LOs. Good luck for this cycle! :)

How are you getting on in the midst of your testing nightmare, Pie? Any luck? xx

Update from me: Did a cheapie test this morning and got the very faintest of lines! SO faint I had to have OH check too but he saw something as well. It's there enough to give me a lot of hope, but also so faint that I'm still erring on the side of caution!

I guess I need to be patient and wait a few more days to test again.

Will update as soon as there are any developments. I hope everyone's having a good weekend :)

Aaaaaahhh!!!! That was me a week ago!

Okay, okay, now I'm calm. Just had to get that out.

Pezkin, if you are pregnant, both our first and second born kids will be very similar in age. I am patiently awaiting the results of your next test. :)

Morning all :flower:

AF showed on Friday night unfortunately, but it was a little earlier than I expected and actually I felt grateful that I didn't end up waiting longer thinking I was pregnant! Onto th next cycle I guess. Ez you and me are practically on the same schedule! :haha: Pretty sure I'm now a late ovulater, always seems to be around cd22 for me. Sorry she turned up ez but I guess at least for both of us we can move on.

Pez this is sounding very promising! If you can try to leave it three or four days, I know that's easier said than done though. I'm terrible! Fingers crossed for you :thumbup:

We're going to see the house we like later for a second viewing, I'm really hoping that it'll convince my DH to go for it, let's just say he's the cautious type :haha: Takes him half an hour to decide whether to buy a shirt and usually he leaves it in the shop. Let alone a house!

Good morning? I'm saying good night!

Glad to see you finally got your answer, Pielette. Sounds like you've got a great attitude about it. Onto the next one!

Also, hope you and your husband end up on the same page about the house! I can't even imagine the world of house-buying right now. Have fun!

Pez - This is sounding very promising. :happydance: I understand you not wanting to get your hopes up too much though, I'm the same!

Pie - Oh, how exciting! I wish I was house-viewing. :D I hope he loves it!

Harley - yes they really would be similar in age! We would have to stay in touch as it would be interesting to see how the two experiences compare :)

Pie - I am sorry that AF caught you after all, but you seem very upbeat about it which is great. Very best of luck with the next cycle. Are you going to treat yourself to anything to make up for it? Or I guess the house-viewing would be exciting enough in itself - good luck persuading your OH ;)

Chez - how are you getting on? How's the pregnancy treating you so far? :)

Pez - It's getting better. It's just been so-so-so tiring thus far, not because of DD but just through lack of energy. I expected it to be like this though so soon after! My sickness has gotten a tad better. :thumbup: I have good days with it now!! :haha: I don't spend 24/7 like this > :sick:

Babybrain is now two-fold and I have no recollection of who is saying what on here, so I swear I'm not being ignorant!! :nope: I forget who has said certain things, then lose my place once to much has been said inbetween... :dohh:

How is everyone else doing? :flower:

pez!!!!!- is it too faint to show up on a pic we could see?? sounds very promising. :happydance:

pie and ez- so sorry af came, but heres to a new cycle :hugs:

chez- sounds like you are doing a great job growing that muchky :)

i will be off here from monday-friday this week. DH and i are fasting from certain things this week to keep our focus on God and our family, and the computer is one thing we are staying off of. i will miss this thread so much, but i will keep praying for you ladies. and i will be back on saturday. hopefully to see some bfp's!

Blessed, that's amazing that you and your DH are fasting this week. I fast once a month from two meals (except when I'm pregnant), and donate the money that I would have spent on those meals to the needy, and although it's tough at times, it really does bring me closer to God when I sacrifice things for Him. :flower: Looking forward to seeing you back here on Saturday!

Pez, I'm with Blessed. I want to see a picture so I can squint and screen-tilt for you! :haha: Do you have a frer on hand?

Chez, I'm going to be totally batty when I get pregnant again, because I had baby brain pretty bad the first time around, and still have it to some extent. :wacko: Glad to hear that the MS is letting up!

Pie, sorry AF showed up, but there is something refreshing about a new month and new hope. :hugs: I hope this will be your lucky month! In fact, since you and Ez are so in sync with your cycles, you may end up getting your BFPs pretty close together!

As for me, I'm going loony. I keep feeling like I'm pregnant, but I'm only 2 dpo! On O day, I was craving meat and was really hungry, and since then I feel like I've had to pee a lot and have had some mild cramps low down. I know it's in my head, because a baby couldn't have even implanted yet, but at the same time it does make me feel hopeful. Two days before I ovulated, I was laying in bed after DTD and just thought, "I think this is it. I think we did it this month," which is odd, because I had no idea that I would be ovulating within the next few days (since my cycles aren't that predicatable) so I pray that I was right! [-o<

Melissa, I hope you have a refreshing week spending more time with your family and God. I've been thinking of doing something similar, except with TV.

Spiffy, when do you plan to test?

So, I've had a tiny bit of spotting today. Mostly pinky kind of mucus stuff, but a little bit of bright red mixed in this morning. I'm not gonna lie, I'm scared. But I know it could also just be totally normal. We did DTD last night, so I guess it could just be from that? I feel better after napping this afternoon. Sleep does so much to help me deal with my emotions!

thanks ladies! we feel it will be great for our family:flower:

harley- praying all is ok with you and baby! :hugs:

im gonna sound crazy for a minute.:blush: i came home from church today and decided to take an hpt. it of course wasnt fmu and wasnt concentrated at all since i had been drinking all morning and even at church and didnt hold it at all. i got the faintest of faint lines and have been looking at this test all day now. its a brand i havent used so dont know how reliable they are. its a first signal brand thats 88 cents at walmart. could be an evap :growlmad: or i could have line eye :blush: i 'see' something but i also know i have seen so many pos tests in my life i may have a line forever burned in my retina lol :dohh: anyways... here is the best pic i have and its not good. it will be extra hard to stay off here if i get a bfp this week. i guess i will have an update either way on saturday :)

love this thread and love you ladies. this is the best thread on bnb! i will miss you! :kiss:

2012-09-09_21.30.38.jpg

Oh, Harley :hugs: It is so scary, isn't it? I had spotting in my 7th week and with much support from this wonderful thread, I got through the weeks to my 11(+2) week scan and baby was doing good. Longest wait of my life, especially after the losses I've had in the past! Like you said, my spotting was after dtd too. You're in my thoughts and I hope you have a super-sticky bean there! :flow:

I have literally just noticed my latest ticker said "little sister, Elsa" :haha: Babybrain or what?! :blush: I've changed it and gotten rid of the big, flashing writing too :thumbup:

:haha: Woopsie!!! :blush:

Now it's saying I'm 26+ weeks?! Oh maaan... :dohh:

ETA: Ok, it's sorted now. I think!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back