anyone ttc or ntnp before there child is a year old?

:hugs: Harley. It's really nice that you have some people you can talk to and who support you. I'll pray for you :flower:

Ugh! I just found out that the OBGYN that I wanted last time I was pregnant is now accepting patients. She was my SIL's doctor and she had the greatest things to say about her, but she was completely booked, because she's in high demand. Well, this time around I need to find a new doctor since our insurance changed, and she's taking patients! I REALLY hope I'm pregnant right now so that I can get in before she books up again!

Please, week, go faster! ](*,)

By the way, where did you live in Washington? I lived in Wenatchee for a few years as a kid. :flower:
I lived in Moses Lake until from Kindergarten through 5th grade, then we moved over to the Seattle area (a smallish town called Duvall). I just love the Pacific Northwest. Eastern Washington is great too; so many awesome places to camp.
Hey, local girls! I grew up in and around Moses Lake, and now live over by Spokane.

Everything crossed for you Spiffy!

Pielette - how is everything going with the house?

And how are you getting on Pitakat?

I've been pretty good, no huge symptoms yet besides being pretty tired. At least this time I am so busy with my 9 month old and going back to work that I don't have a great deal of time to sit and dwell on the pregnancy so the last week has gone surprisingly fast, lol.

Hope everything is okay with you too Harley - still thinking of you!

PitaKat - That's cool! It really is a small world.

Spiffy - I hope these next few days go by quickly for you. That TWW really sucks sometimes.

Pez - Glad to hear you're doing well. Time does fly by with a 9 month old, doesn't it? I'm loving this age, though. So fun!

I'm doing pretty well, all things considered. We're pretty busy this weekend, and mostly I'm glad to be out and about. I had the u/s yesterday, but the technician didn't really tell me anything (and I didn't ask either), so I'll call my family doctor this week to make an appointment to go over the u/s with him. I'd rather follow up with him than going to this other doctor again. We haven't been going to him for very long, but he's really nice and so far I've been happy with his treatments. We talked about it the other night, and we are going to start TTC again right away once we get the all clear. I'm excited!

Hope everyone is having a great weekend!

Thanks, Harley and Pez! I hope time goes quickly too. I woke up with an achey lower back and boobs that seem to be a bit bigger, so I'm really hoping this is it.

Harley, I'm glad that you're maganing so well. I think TTC again soon will help a lot. I hope you fall pregnant again right away. I'm assuming that if there weren't any problems discovered in your ultrasound, then they'll probably give you the all clear to try again since you weren't too far along and your body should recover pretty fast. :thumbup:

ok ladies, someone please update me on this week!!!

pez- i see you are preggo!!! yay!!!!

i must have been getting evaps or something. i didnt know you could get one during the time limit, but i guess so. :shrug:i had a couple days of that then a couple days after that were blank. my temp dropped for 3 days and i thought my first ppaf was about to start but still nothing.

had an excellent week off and even though i missed bnb it was really nice to reconnect with my family. i feel very peaceful :cloud9:

oh no harley, i just saw! praying for you hun :hugs: my heart is broken for you

Well, it looks like you've seen the biggest updates already. Sorry to hear that your tests didn't end up in a bfp. :( I hope your AF returns soon so you can start TTC in earnest!

Not too much new with me. I'm thinking that I'm pregnant, but just waiting for a test to prove it! :haha:

Well, it looks like you've seen the biggest updates already. Sorry to hear that your tests didn't end up in a bfp. :( I hope your AF returns soon so you can start TTC in earnest!

Not too much new with me. I'm thinking that I'm pregnant, but just waiting for a test to prove it! :haha:

i hope this is it for you hun! what day are you testing???:happydance:

we wont be ttc even when i get my cycles back. we will ntnp the rest of our lives, although we absolutely desire to have more children. :flower: i am a control freak and the one time we actually were ttc it drove me crazy. only took 5 months, but if anyone can make an idol out of ttc, i can :dohh: not good for me!

Sorry, I said TTC but I know you're NTNP. Basically, I hope once your cycles come back that you get pregnant soon! :flower:

As for me, I think I'm going to hold out and test on Monday, which will be 10 dpo. Now we'll see if I can last that long... :blush:

Glad you had a great time away blessedmomma, it is nice to have you back. Thank you for the congrats too, it still hasn't sunk in.

I'm really annoyed with myself tonight and quite teary (maybe the hormones). My dad came down to visit with my grandparents, who I see perhaps once a year. They were here for two hours and I couldn't manage to tell them. Now they have left and I am so upset with myself for not telling them. We were having such a nice evening that I didn't want to ruin it in case they were shocked/upset/worried about me. Which is so silly, I bet it would have been lovely really.

I don't know why I am so scared to tell everyone this time - it's so daft. I really wish I had done it, it would have been lovely for my grandparents I bet.

Grrr!

Spiffy - good luck on being strong until Monday - keep yourself busy as possible! :) Really really hoping that this is your month - your symptoms so far sound very positive too.

spiffy- i knew what you meant :hugs: we really want to have another cooking very soon. its hard for me to give up control and submit to God. we very much want more children. if i were you i would probably have started testing around 5 dpo! :dohh:

pez- im sorry hun. dont be hard on yourself. they will be just as happy when you do tell them, even if they arent there with you :hugs: how are you feeling hun??? any ms yet?

Pez, I totally understand what you're feeling. I'm going to be nervous to tell my dad and my in-laws this time, too. I keep worrying that they're going to say something, like, "So soon?" or "Was it planned?" :(

Oh, and Blessed. I DID test at 5 dpo. :blush: In fact, I'm already losing my resolve and thinking about how effective 8 dpo afternoon urine might be... :dohh:

lol spiffy- and thats why i can happily live vicariously through you ladies :happydance: :happydance::happydance:

Yay! Welcome back, Melissa! Glad you had a good week. Thanks for the prayers. This thread is so great.

Pez, I know what you mean too. I was super nervous to tell my family about my pregnancy, and I have no clue why. Also, I was going to mention that there is a " May 2013 Spring babies" thread. It's pretty big, but the girls in there are nice if you're looking for people with similar due dates. Although I'm crossing my fingers you will have more bump buddies from this thread. :)

Okay, Blessed I tested, just for you! :haha: It was a bfn, with maybe the slightest hint of something, but it was most likely an evap. I used my last cheapie, so now I have to wait until at least monday to justify using a frer. :dohh:

And how are you getting on Pitakat?
Well I actually tested a couple days ago because I was going to the fair and wanted to make sure I was safe to ride the carnival rides. I got a BFN, which I was expecting. Since I'm exclusively breastfeeding, I'm anticipating that my NTNP journey may be a long one.

Hmmm I got my period a month after her birth thanks to pumping for almost two months before she could breastfeed. Lucky ladies who still don't have it back... although I guess I'd be even more broody if I didn't have regular cycles back. hah

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->