anyone ttc or ntnp before there child is a year old?

skadi- i cant get over how absolutely precious her photo is :cloud9:

spiffy- :test::test::test::test: :haha:

The funny thing is, due to serious supply issues, I stopped breastfeeding exclusively when my LO was four weeks old and I still didn't get my period back until she was 16 weeks old (although I did have one annovulatory cycle before that). :shrug:

Oh and Blessed, I'm testing in the morning! Wish me luck!

Hi ladies - thank you for all of your kind words about me not telling my family just yet, made me feel a lot better about it all! I have been SO ill this weekend with a stomach bug (at first I was scared it was MS, and that I wouldn't be able to cope with it!) but I am feeling a bit better today. Still quite queasy but that could be the MS - confusing! I was (and still am) quite scared that the stomach bug will have affected baby somehow. I was really violently throwing up for an entire day (sorry if TMI) with horrendous stomach cramps. No blood or anything luckily. Has anyone else experienced a bad stomach bug thing whilst pregnant before?

Pitakat, sorry about your BFN but that is great that you are still exclusively Bfing. I didn't manage to establish it with my son and in hindsight I realise there is so much more I could have done to help us both to get to grips with it. I am determined to figure it out and stick with it with the next :) I just noticed the name of your son too - Colin - that is just so sweet! What a little darling :)

Spiffy - can't wait to see the results of your test today! Good luck!!!

I had a bad stomach bug when I was pregnant with my LO, Pez, and everything turned out okay. Just remember, you may feel like you've lost all your nutrients to vomiting, but the baby is a talented little leech. They get what they need. :winkwink: Glad you're feeling better.

Well, ladies, a nice, ugly :bfn: for me this morning. I was really hoping I would at least get a faint line. Now I'm feeling discouraged. However, my temperature was higher this morning than any of my temps post-Ov last month, so that's encouraging. I still think I'm pregnant, but now I have to wait until after I (hopefully!) miss my period to test again, because I only have one test left. So that means I have to hold out until Saturday! :wacko:

Okay, I decided to add a picture of my test this morning. Anyone see anything? Because I was squinting at it forever an I don't think there's anything there... :(

Attachments

• 9-17-12.jpg
    9-17-12.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 2
Can't see anything spiffy but I really hope this is it for you x

I don't see anything either, but it's a good sign that your temperature is up. Sure hope you get a BFP on Saturday! May the time fly by until then!

pez- i had the flu really bad with one of my pregnancies, not fun :nope: hopefully you will feel better very soon :hugs: but then ms will kick in :sick:

spiffy- i couldnt see anything, but when i look hard enough i can see a line anywhere so i better not stare too long. baby might have not implanted yet though so wouldnt show up yet. temp hike is such a great sign :happydance:

I had some unprotected sex recently during ovulation time. I'm exclusively breastfeeding but my period came back 2 months ago. I really hope I'm pregnant! Gotta wait awhile to test tho.

Earthmama, I have seen lots of your posts on the baby forums - you seem like one super cool mama! :) Nice to have you in here!

Spiffy I am sorry but I don't see anything either - but wishing very hard for you that you get that BFP on Saturday! Just look at how long I had to wait for mine, lol.

I'm off work for 2 days now as Harrison was up in the night vomoting, I think he has caught the stomach bug, although he seems fine in himself but nursery won't take him for 48 hours now. Luckily my boss is a mum too and was very understanding. We're off to have him checked at the GP this morning just in case.

I then have my first doctor's appointment for this pregnancy this afternoon. Perhaps then it'll all become more real - it all seems a bit dreamlike at the moment!

How's everyone else getting on?

:hi: Hey, EarthMama. I remember seeing some of your posts since I've been here too!

I can't see nothing either, Spiffy but even if there was one there that you could see with your eyes, I don't think I'd see it. I'm useless, it has to be very visable for me to see it in a picture on the computer! :haha: I'm with everyone else wishing you that BFP on Saturday!! My lines on the £store tests were very faint even when AF was late. It took a while (6w, if I remember correctly) for it to get as dark as I've seen them in the past.

Sorry your LO has the bug now, Pez. Poor little man. :hugs:

As for me, I'm doing good. :thumbup: Been feeling so many flutters and me and DF are finding it hilarious listening to LO's HB and hearing the little wriggler kick the doppler full-force! My sickness is still here but I can get through the days without nausea, but when it comes to evening, I find my (sorry, TMI) mouth watering and running to the bathroom. :sick: Yesterday, I honestly felt like I'd have to go to A&E/ER as I was in so much pain walking. I had an awful stabby-pain to the right (my right) of my uterus, every step I took was agony. I was almost in tears, I had to ask my sister (who was with me, thankfully) to call my step-dad to come and pick us up from town. After standing still a minute, then pain completely went away and I've had nothing since. I think I just over-did it abit. My MW did say I'd get that more this time as it's so soon after PLUS I had DD via C-sec. Other than that, I've been feeling much better than I have so far this pregnancy! :happydance:

Sorry if I've missed replying to anything else... :dohh:

Thanks Blessed, I love that pic of her and her pointy bum! <3 She looks nothing like that now though.

Hey Skadi! Good to see you again. We missed you. :flower:

Welcome, Earthmama! I hope your "accident" turns into a happy surprise! :thumbup:

Chez, sorry you had to go through that, but I'm glad everything is okay and that you're feeling better now.

Thanks everyone for looking at my test. I know it's a bfn, but there's always that shred of hope that someone else will see something I didn't. :blush: Anyway, I had another nice high temp this morning! Also, I had some sharp stabby pains up near my cervix this morning, like someone was poking me with a sharp stick. I think I remember that from last time, so that's exciting! :happydance: Also, my breasts are for sure bigger!

Why is Saturday so far away????

spiffy- i hooooope that was implantation!!!!! with my last one i thought i felt it too and was right :thumbup:

lol saw your response on countdown to pregnancy spiffy!!!!:haha: i used that site to track my cycles and got pregnant with my youngest. i like it better than fertility friend :winkwink:

Haha, I was wondering when you would see it. :winkwink: I agree, I like it better than fertility friend, too, especially after the free VIP trial was up.

exactly!!! you can do a lot of things free that you have to pay for to use on ff

Spiffy, pictures of tests rarely show a second line properly anyway. I had a clear line on my test with Keira but it was impossible to get a pic SHOWING that line.Good luck! Woo!

Thanks, Skadi. I hope that's the case with me. :flower: How are you? Are you waiting to ovulate or are you in the TWW?

My temp dropped a little this morning, which has me kind of bummed out. I know there's still a chance it could go back up, but seeing as AF is due on Friday, it doesn't look good. However, my cervix is still closed, when it's usually starting to open up for AF at this point, so that's good. I just want the rest of this week to go faster!

Blessed, I have a question for you, since you're the most experienced of us. Did you have period-like cramping early on with any of your pregnancies? If so, did it happen every time, or did you not have it with one of more of your kids? I ask because last time I was pregnant, I had AF-type cramping for two weeks, starting a week before AF was due to arrive, and that was a big sign for me, but this time I'm not cramping at all. :shrug:

How is everyone else doing? Ez how are you? Haven't heard from you in awhile.

Hi ladies - thank you for all of your kind words about me not telling my family just yet, made me feel a lot better about it all! I have been SO ill this weekend with a stomach bug (at first I was scared it was MS, and that I wouldn't be able to cope with it!) but I am feeling a bit better today. Still quite queasy but that could be the MS - confusing! I was (and still am) quite scared that the stomach bug will have affected baby somehow. I was really violently throwing up for an entire day (sorry if TMI) with horrendous stomach cramps. No blood or anything luckily. Has anyone else experienced a bad stomach bug thing whilst pregnant before?

I experienced stomach bugs a lot during pregnancy and they were so painful that I would run to the doctors thinking that LO was in pain too, some of the pains were food poisonings, thankfully LO was always ok and I got to hear his heart beat at each visit, the doctor assured me that any stomach bug wouldn't effect the baby.
:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->