anyone ttc or ntnp before there child is a year old?

Hi girls, can I join you also? :flower:

My DH and I have been NTNP for the past few months with no luck! Last month we just started to try but BFN. In fact, she came early but right on schedule according to O. I suppose that is a good thing. I've been a bit screwed up since breastfeeding, etc. Starting to get regular again, I hope! :thumbup:

Our DS is 10 months on Saturday and it seems like just yesterday that I was in the hospital having him! I hope that we all get our BFP soon!

Welcome, HAKing! :hi: Come on in!

The more, the merrier - as it were! :flower:

Harley, if the Lord is letting you knwo that you won't get this job, than I bet He has something even better planned for you. :winkwink: Whatever happens, I hope the best for you. :flower:

As for the testing...no more of those negative thoughts! I forbid it! :haha:

Rojo (can I call you that? Me and my brother are red-heads, so the name "rojo" gets thrown around in our family ;)) I'm sorry to hear about your losses. I hope you fall pregnant right away and that it's a super sticky bean. As for the insurance, that sucks! I have a friend who doesn't have any insurance right now because it was about as expensive as yours is for her, her husband, and their baby and they couldn't afford it anymore. But insurance is sort of a must if you want to have a baby. Can you imagine paying those maternity bills without it? :wacko:

Yes you sure can :) Im a redhead too :) and yes insurance is a must its ridiculous but well worth it in the end.. I still paid 4,000 with my insruance so cant imagine it without..:growlmad:

Thanks ladies, I really did feel very depressed about it yesterday but must gather myself and get back to positive thinking I know. I've decided this month I'm throwing everything at it so I've got my monitor out again and set it up, and I'm starting to chart again. We must also DTD more, this past cycle we only did it twice due to being on holiday and CSP just didn't happen lol. DH is on board because he was just as disappointed as me yesterday. Onwards and upwards I guess.

Chez can't wait to hear about your scan!

Good luck ladies for tomorrow's testing! Harley, spiffy and skadi got my fingers crossed for you :flower: Shame about how you're feeling re the job Harley, if it's not meant to be I'm sure there's a better job out there for you.

How are you feeling today pez?

Welcome lilrojo :flower: Sorry to hear about your losses. I have a CBFM as well which helped me get my monkey, I've just got it out again after 3 cycles with no joy.

Thank You :flower:

harley- hope you hear something soon, and even better that its good news! :flower:

chez- absolutely cant wait!!!!! :happydance:

welcome lilrojo :hi: the more the merrier :)

Thank You :flower:

Hey, lilrojo! :hi: Welcome!!

Harley - Still wishing you get that job, but at least you're open-minded about maybe having to start the job hunt again... Like Spiffy said, maybe there's something bigger and better ahead for you.

Jobsearch is such a tiring, depressing process for me as there's simply no work here unless there's places taking on extras over the Summer or Holiday season. Closest jobs are 30 miles away. There's new businesses opening and our town is expanding so the future is brighter. :flower:

My DH and I have been NTNP for the past few months with no luck! Last month we just started to try but BFN. In fact, she came early but right on schedule according to O. I suppose that is a good thing. I've been a bit screwed up since breastfeeding, etc. Starting to get regular again, I hope! :thumbup:

Our DS is 10 months on Saturday and it seems like just yesterday that I was in the hospital having him! I hope that we all get our BFP soon!

Welcome to you as well Haking.. :)

Im very happy to have found this group.. dont know how but i stumbled upon it and its lovely to have other women in the same boat as me and wanting the same things.. only 2 months left.. cant wait.. :coffee: af is due on about the 18/19th of this month..

What are you ladies planning to dress your lo's up for halloween.. for those that celebrate it... :)

Welcome to you as well Haking.. :)

Im very happy to have found this group.. dont know how but i stumbled upon it and its lovely to have other women in the same boat as me and wanting the same things.. only 2 months left.. cant wait.. :coffee: af is due on about the 18/19th of this month..

What are you ladies planning to dress your lo's up for halloween.. for those that celebrate it... :)[/QUOTE]

Thank you! I'm also so glad to found this post also! I bet you're counting down the days to TTC!

We are dressing up our DS as a pumpkin for Halloween! Though he is too young to go trick-or-treating it will make for some cute pictures! :haha:

What about you?

aww cute.. :) my son will be 8 months for halloween so no real trick or treating for him either..but hes going to be a tiger and my daughter is 3, she will be a cheerleader :)

Yes def counting down the days.. I think i have like 9 weeks..

Welcome HAKing! :flower: So nice to have some new faces join us (or should I say new names, since we haven't actually seen your faces? :haha:)

Rojo, my LO is going as a zebra. If DH and I dress up, we'll go as old fashioned explorers. :)

Pie, I'm sorry you had a hard day. I felt the same way last month. I laid around crying for most of the evening, but I was feeling much more optomistic the next day. I guess I was just expecting it to happen faster this time than last time, probably because everybody goes on about how you're extra fertile after having a baby. Hogwash! :dohh:

Well, I *maybe* had an implantation dip yesterday. At least thats kind of what it looks like to me. I sure hope so!

A tiger! That is super cute. I thought about dressing DS as a monkey since I call him Monkey all the time but I couldn't find any cute costumes. Maybe next year.

Hopefully your 9 weeks will fly by! If you don't mind me asking, did you breastfeed your DS? I did until 4 months (pumped actually) and stored extra but its taking all the way until now to get normal periods!

Welcome HAKing :flower: Good luck! Always nice to have new people join us.

Thanks spiffy, that's exactly how I've been too. I started charting again and it's like I'm desperate to get on with it but its only cycle day 2 so nothing I can do about it now :haha: I've contemplated trying the sperm meets egg plan, sounds like a lot of hard work which I don't know if I have the energy for but to be fair I'm a bit sick of seeing AF all the time so maybe I should just bite the bullet.

Your chart looks really promising spiffy! Just had a look see :thumbup: Are you ready to test tomorrow?

Thanks, Pie! I'm trying not to get my hopes up like I did last month, but I'm excited to get on with the testing part (since it's my favorite part of the wait :)).

Yeah, last month I was like, no charting, no excessive testing, just gonna relax...well after seeing AF again, I was like, "Screw it!" So I went back to charting this month and testing like crazy. :blush: I think I'm feeling desperate because I really want my two kids to be close in age, and the longer it takes to get pregnant, the wider that gap becomes.

Haha, Rojo if you baby is a tiger, and mine is a zebra, and HAKing suddenly finds a monkey costume, we could open a zoo! :haha:

Rojo - Aww, super-cute costume ideas! :D My stepdad bought DD 2 outfits and I just can't choose btween the 2 :wacko: One is a black & pink cat outfit with a pink tutu and a matching hat that reads "purrrfect" and the other is a pumpkin suit that says "mummy's little pumpkin" on it, which is adorable!! We've not had any invites to any parties and she's too young for trick or treating (she'll be 7months) but DF may take her "trick or treating" to his mums. I think I'll put her in her pumpkin one for that as the other one could be used as fancy-dress for any birthdays coming up soon. I'll take pictures of her in both though :D

I LOVE Halloween and this will be my first not dressing up :( Maybe I'll throw something together and get in a photo... I don't mind as much posing for pictures when I'm in costume! :dohh:

I'll post pictures of me last year with my friend Amy. She is my "Halloween buddy" and we ALWAYS have an amazing time. She's visiting her aunty in Ohio this year so she is going to have a blast with how awesome Halloween is over the pond... I am beyond jealous! :winkwink:

I was 18w pregnant on DD here!:cloud9: I threw this together and decided I was a "Shewolf" :haha:

Attachments

• bnwhalloween2011.jpg
    bnwhalloween2011.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 2
  • halloween2011.jpg
    halloween2011.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 4
  • halloween2011withamy.jpg
    halloween2011withamy.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 5
Oooh, so excited to see some BFP's tomorrow, ladies! :dust:

Chez, love the pictures! What a fun costume! :)

Here are the costumes I've done the past three years. Pirate (I was 20 weeks pregnant with DD), Velma from Scooby Doo (my husband was just a normal nerd), and Snow white. :)

Attachments

• Pirates.jpg
    Pirates.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 4
  • Halloween 2010.jpg
    Halloween 2010.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 3
  • Halloween Costume.jpg
    Halloween Costume.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 4
Spiffynoodles and ChezTunes, both your costumes are so cool! I don't have any pictures of DH and I in costumes. We haven't dressed up in a few years!

I'm really looking forward to dressing up our son this Halloween though. Maybe we will dress up too!

Welcome HAKing!

We plan to dress our son, Ozymandias, as the character Ozymandias from the comic Watchmen. Hee hee. I have all the fabric and supplies I need, I just need to get going on it. I'll attach a picture from the comic so you can see what his costume is like. Most people probably won't make the connection and will just think he is some sort of generic superhero, and that's okay. We'll know. :) I might even crochet a little red lynx to be his "pet" named Bubastis (if I have time). Should be fun!

I really am excited about testing tomorrow, and I am feeling pretty positive about it. It's just that I would rather prepare myself for bad news and get good news than the other way around.

I don't really have any symptoms either. Sore boobs sometimes, but I'm still breastfeeding, so I always get random sore boobs. Ha!

Attachments

• Ozymandias and Bubastis.jpg
    Ozymandias and Bubastis.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 2
A tiger! That is super cute. I thought about dressing DS as a monkey since I call him Monkey all the time but I couldn't find any cute costumes. Maybe next year.

Hopefully your 9 weeks will fly by! If you don't mind me asking, did you breastfeed your DS? I did until 4 months (pumped actually) and stored extra but its taking all the way until now to get normal periods!

I didnt breastfeed with my son, nor my daughter.. i really thought about trying with my son but ended up just doing formula.. dh thinks its more pratical next time too.. as i have said i would like to try even if its one time.. i dont know im weird.. I feel im a woman and thats what i should do at least once.. but who knows..

i got my period back at i think 4 weeks pp.. and they regulated fairly quick... i o anywhere from cd18-cd20 (23 was my latest after starting insanity workout program) and my cycles are anywhere from 28-30 days..

Are you ttc this month then.. have you already ovulated and in the tww or where ya at :)

Good luck for tomorrow ladies.. hope to see some bfps in here :)

oh and im going as an indian this year.. didnt dress up last year as i was over 20 weeks preg and my costume i bought didnt go with pregnancy lol it was an angel..

Rojo, yeah...a pregnant angel would have been a little odd. :haha:

Harley, you'll definately need to post a picture of Ozzy in his costume when you finish it! I think it's awesome that he's going as his namesake. As for testing tomorrow, I'm feeling the same way. Hopeful, but trying not to get too excited (especially since I'm only 8 dpo tomorrow!).

Im so excited for you ladies...

super broody too.. lol

:happydance: eeeeee cant wait til friday for you ladies :happydance:

welcome haking :hi:

looooove the costume pics ladies!! :yipee:

for halloween this year we have...

aly- leopard
felicia- witch
peyton- buzz light year
jaxon- yoda
nathon- batman
mason- puppy
not sure if DH and i will dress up. he has a halloween ghost shirt he usually wears and i have been preggo the last 3 years in a row. but maybe we will this year, its undecided :shrug:

i will get some pics the day of to put on here :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->