anyone ttc or ntnp before there child is a year old?

Welcome lilrojo n Haking :friends: the more the merrier!

:happydance: spiffy n Harley ohhh la la i cant wait to hear back from the testing. would be amazing if you were gna have June bubbas like me!:cloud9:

Harley theres always something bigger and better around the corner, so if you didnt get the job like you feel then Chin Up hun:flower:maybe it was for good reason! positive thinking always helps....

Pie:hugs: i hope this cycle is the last one for you for a while!!!

Chez i cant wait to see your 20 wk scan piccies...so exciting- that seems a long way off for me at the moment. the 12 week one seems ages away too lol. went to the doctors on monday and got referred to my chosen hospital so just waiting on the letter for scan dates now.

I dont celebrate halloween but your costumes are really creative ladies.
Still havent worked out how to upload pics so if anyone could tell me i would be grateful lol.

xxx

Still havent worked out how to upload pics so if anyone could tell me i would be grateful lol.

xxx

When you're in the "Reply to Thread" screen, scroll down to "Additional Options" and click on "Manage Attachments". From there you can find the file on your computer and click upload. :) It took me a while to figure it out, too.

Liltojo; right now I'm waiting for AF to end. Tomorrow actually then on to SMEP. I read good things about it so I figured why not!? I am pretty sure I O'd last month as I was using OPKs and got a few positives in a row and AF 2 weeks after. I don't temp though because I never get a good 4 hours in a row of sleep so it would be off.

I pumped until April and then the day after I stopped AF showed and has come monthly but not on a set schedule. But she seems to be sorting herself out now which will make TTC much easier.

Which cycle is this for you TTC? Last month was our first real "try".

I've decided to go for SMEP as well HAKing. Got to be worth a go right? Pretty sure I'll be knackered afterwards but hey ho :haha:

Harley, spiffy, skadi... Any news? :flower:

Sitting tight, waiting on those results! :D I had to Google SMEP... :blush:

I've decided to go for SMEP as well HAKing. Got to be worth a go right? Pretty sure I'll be knackered afterwards but hey ho :haha:

Harley, spiffy, skadi... Any news? :flower:

I heard a lot of good things about SMEP so I figured we would try it out. We tried last month but I didn't follow everything like I should have. This month sure is gonna be tiring :haha:

Where are you at in your cycle now? Testing soon?

AF got me on Wednesday so cycle day 3 for me, yawn, feels like such a long wait!

Pie, I know what you mean! AF just ended for me. So on CD 7. Seems like she takes so long to go away, then BD and then wait all over again and hope and pray she stays away lol. Always such a waiting game!

Haking were actually not ttc yet... not until December.. my son will be 10 months old then.. I should be due to ovulate somewhere after the new year.. like jan 3rd ish i think.. will see when its that time.. not too far out though.. 2 months... :)

My little guy is only 8 months so two more will be a good gap :)

Haking were actually not ttc yet... not until December.. my son will be 10 months old then.. I should be due to ovulate somewhere after the new year.. like jan 3rd ish i think.. will see when its that time.. not too far out though.. 2 months... :)

My little guy is only 8 months so two more will be a good gap :)

Ah, yes I remember you saying that! Sorry. :dohh: That will be perfect timing though to O. With holidays time should go by quickly for you hopefully!

Well, I got a nice, snow white BFN over here. It's as expected, so I'm really not surprised. I'll test again on Sunday, I think.

Is there usually a dip in BBT at implantation, or is that something that varies from person to person?

Fingers crossed for Skadi and Spiffy!!!!

I got a shiny white BFN too... and then AF came not an hour later. lol Of course... right.

Fingers Crossed for Spiffy then!

Awww, Skadi, that sucks. Lol, what timing! AF came right on cue, eh? Maybe not on time, but right on cue.

aww bummer fxed for you ladies for next month.. onto a new cycle.. :) wish i was joing you .. ugh i hate the waiting.. its so close but yet so far away lol

Harley and Skadi, sorry about the bfns. Skadi at least AF came now so that you did't have to wait even longer to start a new cycle, but that's horrible that you've had two month in a row of the witch being late like that. :(

A bfn for me, too. However, I'm trying to stay optomistic because I'm only 8 dpo. Harley, I hope your Sunday test is positive! (Also, I love your new avatar! :))

Here's my test, in case you want to see it. I almost feel like there's a faint "something", but it is an internet cheapie, after all. :dohh:

Attachments

• 10-12-12 with arrows.jpg
    10-12-12 with arrows.jpg
    148 KB · Views: 6
Sitting tight, waiting on those results! :D I had to Google SMEP... :blush:

hahaha im just about to google it too!! im seriously lost:haha: reading about it!

:hugs:Skadi n Harley
Spiffy theres still hope ur super early testing so im not losing hope. I cant see a line tbh but im useless at line checking. im gna look on my oh screen as my one is not as clear.....anyway uve got loads of testing to do in the next coming days.....im totally stalking:haha:

I made a mummy friend today and im well chuffed!! lives in the same block as me so its so nice. Invited her around for tea and cake this morning and for our lil ones to play. First time ive made a friend since last year whilst i was pregnant so its nice to have a girly chat and talk baby with someone other than my partner!lol poor him!
motherhood can be a bit isolating at times so this has made my day today...also my bubs is now crawling:happydance:

Hope everyone is well :flower:

Thanks, HAKing and lilrojo, but I'm not out yet! (insert Monty Python "I'm not dead yet" joke here) AF hasn't shown up, and I'm only 10 dpo. Still got my chin up!

Spiffy, that looks promising, maybe? I guess I wouldn't be surprised either way. Do you know when you will test again? (And thanks, I like my new avatar too. It truly is my bed head from a few months ago after I got a new haircut. Hee hee. I figured it was appropriate for a mom forum.)

I made a mummy friend today and im well chuffed!! lives in the same block as me so its so nice. Invited her around for tea and cake this morning and for our lil ones to play. First time ive made a friend since last year whilst i was pregnant so its nice to have a girly chat and talk baby with someone other than my partner!lol poor him!
motherhood can be a bit isolating at times so this has made my day today...also my bubs is now crawling:happydance:

Hope everyone is well :flower:

Aww, that's great! I wish I had a mommy friend nearby. My friends from college have babies, but they all live in other states. I don't have a car during the day, and I don't know anyone in walking distance, so I totally get the "isolated" feeling. Ande congrats on your bubs crawling! My LO just learned how to roll last week, so that's her big accomplishment. Crawling still looks like it will be way, way down the line. :dohh:

Thanks, HAKing and lilrojo, but I'm not out yet! (insert Monty Python "I'm not dead yet" joke here) AF hasn't shown up, and I'm only 10 dpo. Still got my chin up!

Spiffy, that looks promising, maybe? I guess I wouldn't be surprised either way. Do you know when you will test again? (And thanks, I like my new avatar too. It truly is my bed head from a few months ago after I got a new haircut. Hee hee. I figured it was appropriate for a mom forum.)

I had to laugh at your Monty Python reference, especially because in my head I read it in the character's voice. :haha:

I'll be testing again tomorrow for sure, and maybe again this afternoon if I get really bored. :blush: And yes, bed head if VERY appropriate her, seeing as I sport that style for about half of the day sometimes. :haha:

That's right, not out till the witch shows! :flower: 10 dpo is still early. FX for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->