anyone ttc or ntnp before there child is a year old?

stupid bfn's!!!!!! or as my DH says... stoop a doop bfn's :growlmad:

still early for some and could still turn:happydance:, sorry about af skadi :growlmad: once i was testing and already had my test ready and set to pee and started af..... i dipped the test anyways since i think you're not supposed to leave them open :blush: obviously it was bfn :dohh:

spiffy- i see a line without enlarging it! hope its the start of something!!!!!!!! :D

ez- yay for crawling and a mommy friend :flower:

harley- looove the haircut. and spiffy i said it in the voice too and envisioned the guy. its merely a flesh wound! love monty python <3

I think i can see something very light too.. fxed for you sweetie.. :)

Fxed for us all to get our bfps within the coming months :)

Oh I hopes it really is a positive for you Spiffy!

Next time, Skadi... Next time! :winkwink:

Spiffy! - Ya know I'm useless at seeing lines... I see it with tilting my screen back! FX it's not a silly evap and this is it.

Sorry for the BFN's but it is still early days! :flower:

Harley - I love your new picture! My hair is bed-headed most of the day unless I'm going out, which isn't often :haha:

Ez - I'm lucky to have friends close by that have babies too but finding time is just something else! I guess -being pregnant- I like the peace and quiet to myself when DD naps through the day... Yay on the crawling. :happydance: DD is still in the "look, I can roll over! I'm so clever," phase :haha: Until she gets sick of being that way and hasn't realised that she can roll back too, but just doesn't :dohh: She can roll either way but gets so frustrated that she's on her tummy, I think she forgets she can roll front to back too, bless her! :cloud9: I think crawling might be a couple months away, she gets on her knees, butt up in the air but leaves her arms out like plane wings... :haha:

Hi ladies! :flower:

Sorry the witch got you skadi, onto another cycle with me it seems, God it sucks, I never had to TTC this long on the last go so I'm not enjoying it! Definitely going for SMEP on this cycle,I said to DH yesterday I warn you, there's going to be a lot of sex this month :haha:

Harley and spiffy, definitely time to get some BFPs on this go! I was thinking I might be able to see something on your test spiffy but I can't be certain. Very difficult in the early stages to tell I guess. Keeping my fingers crossed for you ladies!

Aw nice to hear you made a mummy friend ez! I don't know what I'd do without my mummy friends, I'd end up very bored I think. Not going back to work for the foreseeable future so need to keep me and the monkey busy.

We were TTC over a year with Keira due to our conflicting schedules so I am kind of hoping to get the job done before I go back to work and that becomes an issue again. Of course we aren't going to actively TTC until January so bleh.

fxed for you all :)

Anyone doing anything fun this weekend... not so much here.. dh is out hunting and im home with the kids.. and its raining.. so bleh

Had my first, post-2nd-baby-announcement semi-conversation with MIL2B today as we bumped into them out shopping. I say "semi," as it was just a few sentences really. I guess she made SOME effort... Seems to be coming 'round to the idea of another grandbaby and wants to know how the 20w scan goes. Progress.

Tomorrow DF and I are going for a Chinese buffet. My mother is having DD. DF is so excited, he could eat a horse for dinner sometimes! :haha:

Sooo that's my w/e sorted! :thumbup:

Chez, I'm glad that MIL2B is coming around. I'm sure by the time the baby's born she'll won't care how long you waited. :flower:

Well ladies, I'm getting pretty excited. I took a Wondfo this moning that has a better line than yesterday. The image is here https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=60891 If you hit "invert" you can see it better. :) I took a Frer also, and I can see a super faint line in real life, but it didn't come up very well on my camera. But if you want to look at that one it's here https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=60896

As for this weekend, we're having friend's over for dinner, going to the in-law's for awhile, and hopefully finding some time to relax. :flower:

Well, today Daniel is in Vancouver all day playing road hockey to help raise money for the Canadian Cancer Society. I'm so proud of him; his team has raised almost $10,000. But poor guy, it's raining a lot here too. We might go to the zoo after church tomorrow if it's not raining too much. We have season passes, so we can go any time we like; it's great.

Sooo... Possible implantation dip today? I guess we'll see if my temp goes back up tomorrow. It would be a little late for implantation, though, wouldn't it? I just recently read about that study that showed that later implantation is linked with early mc, so it has me a little worried. But I'm still really hoping for a bfp in a few days!

Chez, that is good about your future MIL coming around. So excited for your scan!

Spiffy, you've got me all excited! Sure hope those lines keep coming and get darker!

Spiffy I said yes to your test looks positive to me.. i see something very lightly.. and can see it inverted too.. fxed for you :) I love preg tests :)

Harley i think implantation can be anywhere from 6-12dpo :) so fxed for you

Chez happy to hear MIL2B is coming around no fun when ppl dont support your own decisions :)

Spiffy I can see it! And usually I'm rubbish at seeing lines. I really hope this is it for you! Are you going to test every day?

Oh glad to hear your MIL might be coming round chez, I remember how much it upset you when she was told. At least she's looking forward to the scan now. When that new little one arrives I'm sure she'll fall in love just as hard.

Hmm yes I think implantation dips seem to have happened with everyone I know who's charted and fallen pregnant Harley. Bring on that BFP!

Thanks ladies. :flower: Yep, I plan on testing every day from here on out, so I'll keep you all updated. I'm not telling my DH at this point because I know he'll just tell me not to get my hopes up. I'll wait until I (hopefully) get a stronger line before I say anything.

Harley, I hope it's an implantation dip for you! I look forward to hearing about your test tomorrow. :)

Spiffy, I am genuinely so excited for your tests to get darker! :cloud9:
And to here about your next test too, Harley!

Wishing this is it for you ladies moving onto the next cyle! :dust:

spiffy- i can see it on all of them without doing anything to the pics!!!! :happydance:

chez- thats so sad when grandparents have to have time to decide they are happy to have another grandchild :wacko: their concerns are so unfounded. life is precious and God will provide :hugs:

cant wait to see some more bfps!!!!!

Spiffy, I can for see the line on your tests! I hope they keep getting darker! Fx!

This weekend DH and I are just doing family things. We went up to this little town around us to go pumpkin picking and spend time with the little man. I'll have to upload some pictures. We got lots of cute ones! I just barely starting to feel like fall around us! I love fall and just wish it would get cold already!

Chez, so glad your MIL2B is coming around. They will be beyond excited as soon as they meet your LO.

I'm not sure if I have said hello to our new additions to the group yet? If not - WELCOME! :) It's nice to have a few new faces onboard.

Harley and Skadi I am sorry about the BFN :( And I am sorry that AF caught you Skadi. Still holding out for you though, Harley!

And Spiffy - things are looking very positive for you, hoping those lines get darker for you very soon, how exciting!

EZ well done on making a mummy friend! I haven't made any really.I am determined to go to baby groups when the next LO arrives. I was too scared too with Harrison as he had horrendous colic for the first few months and then after that I felt I had left it too long! Since I'm going to be a SAHM for a few years I'll definately need a few people to see in the day :)

We had a good weekend - went and visited family with Harrison which was lovely, he was spoilt rotten! We also had some new professional pics done by my mum, once she has emailed them to me I'll post on here! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->