anyone ttc or ntnp before there child is a year old?

Kelly – hehe thank you! I love to make sure I get back to everyone seen as they spent the time to send the message! Even though it takes me forever to get back to people sorry!! Busy busy lol and I get what you mean! Silly people! Do you tell them baby was planned? Or just let them think what they want and aww wow 4!! The magic number! How is it having for kids? I bet your very busy! Did you always want four? Xx

Thats what im like & even if I dont reply, I always 'thank' the post, so they know ive read it :winkwink: Nothing worse than taking ages to reply to someone only to think they havent read it! :dohh:

Yes, I do tell people baby was planned, but also say we didnt think it would be quite so soon, but happy it was :winkwink:

Thought id only have 3 to be honest, but got very broody again after DD1 & figured it would be really nice to have 2 close in age, as my others are far apart in age :flower:

Kelly its nice that you show you read it i know ive written a long thought out reply and the person not even aknlowledge what i said lol aww so sweet! I think 4 is the perfect number but hard work. Even tho ive only got 1 she was hard at first now easier to look after but i imagine it will get harder once shes older do u feel super experianced and ready now u have had a baby 4t times or are u stil learning is havin a new born easier now u know what to do? X

Kelly its nice that you show you read it i know ive written a long thought out reply and the person not even aknlowledge what i said lol aww so sweet! I think 4 is the perfect number but hard work. Even tho ive only got 1 she was hard at first now easier to look after but i imagine it will get harder once shes older do u feel super experianced and ready now u have had a baby 4t times or are u stil learning is havin a new born easier now u know what to do? X

The thing is, each baby is different, so even though ive done it 4 times, each time is like a whole new experience! :baby:

(plus im now about 20 years older than when I had my first baby, so my 'spring' isnt quite so springy! :haha:)

We are currently NTNP and want to TTC when she turns 1. I know how my family is going to judge me about it as my situation with OH isn't the best and we are currently renting a 2 bedroom house but I want a big family and I would prefer my kids to all have the same daddy. I actually can't wait to get pregnant again, I really miss that feeling (Err except that puking feeling) but I'm also dreading it a bit as I'll be high risk this time.

No problems with my jabs thanks, got very annoyed with the nurse who did it though. I thought I would check I would have to wait 3 months till we could safely concieve and she said" I don't think you should for at least 6 months" now I didn't get annoyed till I left and thought I asked for medical advice not your personal opinion!! Which it was, I don't Know why other people think they have a right to decide when, where and how you have your own children, someone said to me a second baby is expensive you know?? Really I had no idea!! A second baby will be just as expensive now as in 2 years time if not cheaper now!! Sorry everyone I needed a rant and thought who else will understand what I mean!!

No problems with my jabs thanks, got very annoyed with the nurse who did it though. I thought I would check I would have to wait 3 months till we could safely concieve and she said" I don't think you should for at least 6 months" now I didn't get annoyed till I left and thought I asked for medical advice not your personal opinion!! Which it was, I don't Know why other people think they have a right to decide when, where and how you have your own children, someone said to me a second baby is expensive you know?? Really I had no idea!! A second baby will be just as expensive now as in 2 years time if not cheaper now!! Sorry everyone I needed a rant and thought who else will understand what I mean!!

Agreed! This is why i havent told anyone in real life that we are ntnp :growlmad:

She was giving a medical opinion. It isn't advised for mothers to fall pregnant with subsequent children until they are a year post partum. It takes the body a long time to replenish stores of iron and nutrient levels. The body needs to recover fully ideally and so this is why most health care professionals would say "wait a little".

The way she came accross didn't feel very much like medical advice I felt judged for wanting to try to have another child soon. I had asked how long was safe to start trying because of the injection, I didn't realise they say 12 months though as the doctor said as I hadn't had a c-section I was ok anytime to try

Kelly- lol ur spring isnt quite so springy lol thats funny how does ur oldest feel about a new sibling? Im 21 and couldnt imagine my mum havin another baby lol

Skadi- may i ask why ul be high risk? I was high risk coz of weight n this time highrisk because of emc. I understand about u waqnting the same dad and u cnt always wait till things r "perfect" to have more babys but at the same time i hope the enviroment is safe happy and healthy to have more chirldren in! Goodluck hun x

Sequeen-goodluck hun!

Littleboo- hehe u want more babys? Does ur partner not want anymore x

Caz- u rant hun what a bitch i would of said " i dont think understood the question i wasnt asking for ur personal opinion i was asking for MEDICAL Advice" and people love to interphere! Glad ur jabs all done with!! Xx

Jessica- may i ask what that Team name means x

Caz my consultant came to my room after my c section and told me to try after 6mONTHS .. he wouldnt have said that if he reeely thought u have to wait a year its just for precourtion xx

Kelly- lol ur spring isnt quite so springy lol thats funny how does ur oldest feel about a new sibling? Im 21 and couldnt imagine my mum havin another baby lol

I think when I told him I was expecting DD1 he was a bit :blush: ~ But with DD2, I think he wasnt too fazed, kinda used to it I suppose!

I had him when I was 17 & so im only :)winkwink:) 36 now....:flower:

hi can i join? we NTNP ONCE may i add :haha: and i got my bfp shortly before oscars 1st birthday :)

i wsa terrified at first but im so exited now,oscs at a lovely age and he kisses my bump when i say "give louie (name weve chosen) a kiss . . . so cute!

MIL was very negative about this pregnancy and ruined the first 6 months for me.

youngwife - Keira was born very prematurely because my membranes ruptured which increases my risk for another premature labour by 40%. I will have to be seen twice as often as during my first pregnancy and go in for steroid shots. Its pretty likely I will have another preemie.

Her dad is a good dad don't get me wrong.. he just isn't the best partner.

Kelly- wow!! 17!! Amazing! Xx

Lynda rose- u sure can! Congrats hun! Wow ur superfertile! May i ask are u ff feeding? How long before af returned? So strange how ur mil was negitive! She shud be happy ur blessing herr with another grandchild!! X

Skadi- wow how many weeks was she born? Did they say why u have preemie babys? When will they start ur shots? And hope ur partner gets better if u ever need to vent! U know were i am xx ur daughter is beautiful.. half black half white?? My daughter is but shes verryyyyy light! In the hosp people would ask me if shes mine!!! Lol as im so dark xx

Oh gosh i see she was born 29weeks! That musrt have been tough! X

Yes 29 weeks, my water broke at 28 weeks which they have no explanation for. I was told 26 weeks for the shots. They really have no idea about why it happened but it was terrifying. She came out alright though thankfully.

Thank you! Yes, she is half white and half black Jamaican. Lol haven't had anyone ask if she is mine yet but if she gets any darker I'm sure that will start happening!

I BF for 4 months but osc was on bottles and almost 1 when i concived :) i think my oh has very strong swimmers :haha:

my af returned about a month after giving birth :) even though i was bf! xx

Lydia - Just seen your LB is called Oscar.... that's a name high on our list at the moment if this baby is a boy :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->