anyone ttc or ntnp before there child is a year old?

Well, my test today has less of a line than yesterdays. I'm starting to lose hope. :(

Attachments

• 2012-10-14 06.57.40.jpg
    2012-10-14 06.57.40.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 5
No, don't lose hope! Even if the other tests were evaps, that doesn't mean you still can't get your bfp this time around. You're not out until AF shows up!

Same for me. Another snow white test this morning (I think I might end up hating the movie Snow White after all of this! Ha!), but that doesn't mean it still can't happen. However, my temp did go down even more this morning, so I was a little bummed about that. Really trying to keep my head up.

I agree dont lose hope yet Spiffy.. there is always hope until af shows... you either Harley... :)

Sounds like everyone is having a nice weekend..

Well I know I still have a chance but my temp did a nose dive this morning, so that doesn't look good. :(

Harley, I'm sorry about your bfn. Hopefully, somehow, this turns around for both of us.:hugs:

*sigh* Well, on to next month. AF came this afternoon. I guess that explains why my temp went down and stayed down. I'm all out of OPKs, so I've got to go buy some more and maybe a few more HPTs for next time too. I'm looking forward to having lots of sex next month. Hee hee.

Okay, so I think I'm figuring out that I have a short luteal phase. I was looking back at cycles I charted (there are only 5) and all of them have short LPs. One was 8, then 11, then this one was 12. (The other two cycles resulted in pregnancies.) Obviously I can get pregnant, but I wonder if this is something I should look into or ask my doctor about? My cycles have always been irregular and long, but I've never been been diagnosed with PCOS or a luteal phase defect. But I've also never shown my charts to a medical professional. :shrug:

dont give up yet spiffy!!! :hugs:

harley- i had a short luteal phase before #4. we were ttc for 5 months with him. take a b complex vitamin. either b-100 or b-50. you can google it and find out how it effects luteal phase defect and find a lot of info. it will naturally boost your progesterone and increase your luteal phase. its actually the b-6 vitamin, but it works best with equal amounts of all the b vitamins, hence the b complex. worked great for me. lengthened my luteal phase, then i got pregnant the next month. im still taking a b-100 every day. its got b-12 that helps prevent miscarriage and folic acid that you need anyway for pregnancy. :flower:

anyone taking geritol? i heard its a super vitamin and helps you get pregnant fast by giving your reproductive organs a boost :shrug:

Harley, so sorry AF showed for you! Next month hopefully!

Don't lose hope Spiffy!

As for me, yesterday started SMEP. This month sure is gonna be exhausting but it's all worth it! DH leaves on business end of the month so hopefully I O before them. I feel hopeful and just trying to stay positive.

Thanks, Melissa, that's good to know. I've been taking a pre-natal vitamin, but I'm not sure it has all of the b vitamins in it. I'll definitely look into that.

I also had to google SMEP. Looks interesting. I was going to try the same basic thing this cycle, but it's nice to have an actual plan outlined. I think we'll try it. I just turned to my husband and asked him if he was ready to have a lot of sex this month. He's on board. ;)

The only thing I might do differently is when we start "trying" and doing OPKs. My cycles are long, so I think I'll start a little later than suggested.

So sorry AF got you Harley. As for luteal phase defects I've heard that certain vitamins can really help, like blessed said so don't worry too much. Fingers crossed for your next cycle :hugs:

Still hoping for you spiffy! There's still time to get a BFP. When is AF due?

HAKing the amount of sex involved in SMEP actually does scare me a bit :haha: DH and I do have a good sex life but it isn't as much as that! For me it starts on Wednesday. I wondered about that too Harley cos I ovulate around cd21 and I think I'll be exhausted by the time that comes round.

You're not out until AF shows her ugly face, Spiffy! :flower:

Sorry she got you too, Harley. It's good that you weren't going to be suprised either way... On to the next round, and let's hope this one is it and super-duper sticky! :flower:

Pielette, I know what you mean about being exhausted by the time O comes around. But since I don't always O on the same CD each month I figure this is the best way that I can cover all my bases! Poor DH is gonna be exhausted. We also have a healthy sex life but this is gonna be a lot of sex LOL! To take off the pressure a bit I told him he can just make a "deposit" and I'll be happy! :haha:

I second what Blessed said about the B vitamins. I read a lot about that and heard it really helps. GL. :flower:

How are things going Spiffy? How many dpo are you?

Lets hope that this month we all get a sticky bean! :hugs:

Well, I got a nice bfn on a cheapie this morning. :( The funny thing is, you know that Frer I took the other day? Well, it had a faint line in the time limit, but then after about an hour, it just disappeared, and now it's back again. Also, my temperature went back up again today. :shrug: Oh, and AF is due on the 18th for me.

Harley, I'm so sorry AF showed up. :hugs: I hope next ccle works out for you.

I'm kind of laughing here listening to you guys talk about how exhausting SMEP will be. For DH and I, that's actually LESS sex than usual. :haha: Seriously, look at our "BD" counter on my Fertility Friend chart. :blush:

Attachments

• 2012-10-15 07.59.17.jpg
    2012-10-15 07.59.17.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 5
Spiffy, did you just take that FRER this morning? I can see a faint, faint line I think. Its still early though, maybe try one tomorrow or Wednesday and see if the line gets darker!

I had a peek at your chart and I guess you and DH do BD a lot! My DH and I BD a fair amount but sometimes we are just too tired as we both work full-time. This month hopefully we can stick to the plan and get our BFP though. When we got pregnant with DS we BD all the time and got it on the first month.

Spiffy, did you just take that FRER this morning? I can see a faint, faint line I think. Its still early though, maybe try one tomorrow or Wednesday and see if the line gets darker!

I had a peek at your chart and I guess you and DH do BD a lot! My DH and I BD a fair amount but sometimes we are just too tired as we both work full-time. This month hopefully we can stick to the plan and get our BFP though. When we got pregnant with DS we BD all the time and got it on the first month.

No, this was the Frer I took two days ago. The reason I posted it, was because the line had disappeared, but now it's back again. I just thought it was weird.

As for the BDing all the time, I was really hoping it would end in a BFP for us, but here we are, third month in, and it's not looking good. :(

IF (still hope!) this isn't it, Spiffy... What was it, 4th month lucky for DF and I? :shrug: (I think!) That was without BFing, I only did about 10days because it was OUCHIE and making me miserable... :cry: Speaking of which, I will be giving it a good go again with this LO! Sort of went off topic there... :dohh:

No, this was the Frer I took two days ago. The reason I posted it, was because the line had disappeared, but now it's back again. I just thought it was weird.

As for the BDing all the time, I was really hoping it would end in a BFP for us, but here we are, third month in, and it's not looking good. :(

Awe, I'm sorry! I misread about the test! :dohh:

I can relate on BD a lot and not getting a BFP. :cry: Sometimes I feel like we do everything right and still nothing. It will happen when its right though. :flower:

IF (still hope!) this isn't it, Spiffy... What was it, 4th month lucky for DF and I? :shrug: (I think!) That was without BFing, I only did about 10days because it was OUCHIE and making me miserable... :cry: Speaking of which, I will be giving it a good go again with this LO! Sort of went off topic there... :dohh:

How long did it take for your cycles to go back to normal after BFing? I stopped when DS was 4 months and it seems to be taking a long time. Though we did have a few stressful months and I think that didn't help me regulate. :growlmad:

Wow spiffy! When I looked at your chart before I hadn't noticed how often you BD! That would be unheard of for me and DH :haha: We're usually so tired by the end of the day that we just haven't got the energy that often. But going to make a special effort for this cycle (and any after that if need be).

Don't forget that you are so early still spiffy. Strange about that frer :shrug: I throw mine away pretty quickly cos I know it would drive my mind mad if lines appeared and disappeared.

We're currently sorting out my little man's birthday party :kiss: My little boy is going to be 1 on 29th October! Can't believe it, I don't know where that year went!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->