anyone ttc or ntnp before there child is a year old?

Oh, Pez... Sorry to hear about the spotting but just like Spiffy, I had 1st Tri spotting too. Excited for your scan tomorrow, I'll be checking in when we get home from the zoo :) I forgot to say your pictures are beautiful. :flower:

The thread went on so far that I couldn't remember off-hand what had been said by everyone... :dohh: So I wasn't being ignorant to anyone! :haha:

pez- :hugs: praying for no more spotting!!! cant wait to see that precious bundle and hear an update :happydance:

Sorry guys been out of the loop for a while DD has been having some sleeping and feeding issues over the past few days, which have resulted in me feeling like a zombie!
AF came to visit with a vengence on Saturday, so I'm thinking the 4 week bleed wasn't AF.
I'm wondering if AF might have something to do with DD being more fussy at feed times as I'm still BF on demand. Has anyone else had this problem at AF time?

Thanks Blessed for the info on softcups, might have to investigate those at some point ;)

Pie- Hope your LO has a lovely first birthday, make sure you put some piccies up of the party :thumbup:

Pez- thinking of you and hoping the spotting stops soon :hug:

Chez- sorry to hear about your mc's, it sounds like you have found the right guy for the job now though ;) We had 2 mc before DD last year, so I can understand how excited you must be with #2 on the way now :)

Fingers crossed for you spiffy :dust:

Harley- looks like you're all set for some baby making ;):dust:

ozzi- af can make your supply drop for a few days and can also make the milk taste different for a few days due to hormones
https://www.breastfeed-essentials.com/menstruation.html

maybe thats why she is fussy??? you can take magnesium and calcium. here is how much kelly mom says to take to fix it. im sure you could google it and get more info. look down to low milk supply and click where it says associated with menstruation to see what she says about it
https://kellymom.com/bf/can-i-breastfeed/herbs/natural-treatments/

hope that helps some way :hugs:

Ooh Pez good luck for the scan and can't wait to hear about it! I know it's hard to see a bit of blood but it honestly sounds really minimal and normal. Bet you'll feel very relieved to see bean all snuggled up in there :flower: What time is the scan?

Thanks ozzi, yes spiffy I will let him at the cake :haha: He's had a couple of naughty things before but just tastes, can't wait to see his face at the cake! He absolutely loves his food, he's such a little piggy.

Sorry to hear you're zombie like at the minute ozzi, lack of sleep is pretty much torture! It will pass though, it always does. Just difficult while you're waiting for it :hugs:

Sounds positive about the temp dip at 10dpo spiffy, keeping my fingers firmly crossed for you :flower:

Well I had my scan - everything looks fine! They've put me back to being due mid may which I knew would be the case as I ovulated so late, so baby was only measuring just over 9 weeks. We saw the heart beat and lots of movement though so everything looks absolutely fine! I'm going back in 3 weeks for a proper scan. Phew - it also means I'm going to announce properly now :)

Spiffy - it took a good 3-4 days for me to get my BFP after implantation so there's definately still hope for you! Fingers crossed very tightly :)

Ozzi I hope you get some more rest soon - it's so awful when they go through those sleeping blips!

Thanks for everyone's kind words about the spotting, I am so relieved now that I know everything is okay. I feel like I can actually get excited now :)

Pez, so glad to hear everything went well with the scan! Such a relief.

Spiffy, fingers crossed for your BFP! When are you going to test again? :flower:

You sound super prepared for this cycle, Harley. Are you gonna try to do SMEP? I started a few days ago and so far I am feeling positive. All the BDing hasn't gotten to DH yet but this weekend is going to be busy so I hope we can stick with it. :thumbup:

Ozzi, I can relate on feeling like a zombie. About a month ago my DS was night waking 3-4x a night. It was horrible especially since I just went back to work and was trying to adjust. Hope things turn around quickly.

Pez, I'm so glad your scan went well! Did they give you any pictures to take?

As for me, my temp went up to the highest it's been all cycle!!! With AF being due tomorrow, this is a great sign, because it's usually always low the two days before. :happydance: I'm still going to wait and test tomorrow since I got a bfn yesterday at 12 dpo. Pez, thanks for the reminder. If I implanted on 10 dpo, then tomorrow will be 4 days out from implantation, so hopefully that will be enough time for a positive to show.

Ozzi, sorry to hear about the zombie days you've been having. We hit a particulary rough patch around 5 months that I still remember all too well. A few weeks ago, my LO finally started sleeping through the night (6pm-6am), did that for a week, and then hit a growth spurt and now wakes up somewhere between 12am and 3am to eat. :dohh:

Sorry for the zombie feeling.. we too have been getting up 2 or more times lately.. between teeth and growing.. ugh.. lol

Fxed for you spiffy..

Good to hear all went well Pez.. :)

Af due in 2 days.. ugh.. wish i was trying with you all.. :/

Lilrojo, my little Sam was waking up a few times a night around 7 months or so after sleeping so well for me for so long. He was teething and his teeth finally are cutting though, I can't believe it took so long. I'm glad to hear that I'm not the only one who's LO started waking again after sleeping well.

He slept all night last night for me; 9pm till 8am (YAY!!!). :happydance: DH says that it was his birthday present to me LOL. :haha: I just hope it keeps up.

Yeah Bryce was sleeping through the night for along time.. even when he first came home he would only wake once in the night.. but last night was 3 times.. between him and my dd last night i was tired.. but happily they both slept in for me today so i got to too.. :)

Yeah Bryce was sleeping through the night for along time.. even when he first came home he would only wake once in the night.. but last night was 3 times.. between him and my dd last night i was tired.. but happily they both slept in for me today so i got to too.. :)

Yay!!! There is nothing like a good nights sleep. I can't imagine waking up with two babies. I often think about that once we have another, hopefully Sam will be over night waking. I really do think its just his teeth right now, poor guy is getting all 4 cutting on top at the same time!

I was wondering that too..

Happy Birthday if it is :)

Oh, Pez... It's such a relief that everything's ok, I just knew it would be! :hugs:

Sorry if I've missed anything else to reply to... I am beat after the zoo, wow! :sleep: DD loved the aquarium part and that's about it :haha: I knew she wouldn't be interested in anything else but had a feeling she'd love the fishies! The day was goint SO well until she vomitted -out of nowhere- all over the train, it was so bad it came out of her nose, poor baby. She's fine in herself and is ok since but her daddy panicked as it's only the second time she's ever been sick that bad... :( My feet are pure agony and my pelvis, hips and back hurt so much. I'd love a bath but we've just ordered take-away as it's getting late and we have no energy to cook, then we're off to bed... And I cannot wait!

Chez, I'm glad you had a good day at the zoo. I haven't been in forever! I'm waiting until my LO is a little older and then we'll go. :) Sorry you had to deal with sick baby on the train though! My Lo rolled onto her stomach this morning after just finishing her bottle, and it must have triggered something, because she threw up all over the floor, but like your LO, she seems to be fine. Who knows why they do that sometimes. :shrug:

Spiffy she probably had too much pressure on her belly.. bryce does that if is on the floor on his tummy after eating..

Happy the zoo was fun Chez.. Bryce loves fish too.. as does my daughter but she is 3.. hope you can rest now and get some sleep

Okay, I'm getting antsy here! I just took a cheapie and there's a really faint line! I really hope I get a better line on my Frer tomorrow...

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=62263

Sorry ladies I been away lately- this pregnancy tiredness has been hitting me hard lately. I will reply properly later on today I just wanted to pop in as I been missing the thread. I'm writing this from my bed lol. We've had to re-arrange our mornings a bit so I can go back for a nap whilst OH has bubs. Thankgod for my oh he's so wonderful!
Anyway I'll reply properly in a bit :)
Oh and spiffy...whoop that line looks like a line!!!!!!! Can't wait for them to get darker for you :)
Xxx

Oh Pez I'm so glad the scan went well! :happydance: What's your new due date?

Happy birthday HAKing! Sorry if I've missed that, was it yesterday?

Ooh spiffy! I can see a very faint something, is it pink? Can't tell from the piccy. How many dpo are you now?

I'm a bit down today :nope: Instead of starting SMEP last night like I'd planned we had a bit of a row. We've been searching for a house for what seems like forever and we keep disagreeing about it because DH thinks I'm too impatient and will suggest buying anything (which is NOT true, there have been plenty of houses I've said a flat no to) and I think he has unrealistic expectations and wants the world on a plate for ten pounds :dohh: So last night he again accused me of being too desperate to move and because he keeps saying it I flipped. And said he had no idea what it was like to be trapped in this flat every day and that he makes me feel like a child who needs to be reined in.

He apologised and I apologised but as a result I really didn't want to DTD last night and this morning I feel really upset and frustrated, I feel like we're never going to find a house or make a bubba and we're stuck in a rut. I know that sounds really silly but I'm just down I guess. I feel like I'm waiting for these two major things to happen and if I could at least get one off the ground I'd be ok.

Sorry for my ramblings.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->