anyone ttc or ntnp before there child is a year old?

Harley, I love the costumes! You did an amazing job on Ozzy's costume! :thumbup: Sorry there's still no ovulation in sight. I hope it gets here soon so you can get on to your bfp!

Chez, looking forward to hearing about your next scan!

Pie, glad you're feeling a little bit better. I'm still awfully suspicious of this illness... :winkwink: What dpo are you now?

As for me, I'm pretty sure tomorrow will be ovulation day because I've had a teeny tiny bit of spotting the last two days (if you blinked you'd miss it :haha:) but the big give away is the strong cramps near my ovaries this morning. Last month I didn't get ovulation cramps (although I had a clear thermal shift, so I know I ovulated) so I thought that was over and done with, but maybe not. :shrug:

But good news, ladies: last night DH and I dtd and he called it a "baby maker." :rofl:

Ooh chez can't wait to hear about the scan! Hopefully little Dex will give you a good flash :winkwink:

Haha spiffy I love the confidence our men have in their boys :haha: Glad to hear ovulation is imminent!

Hmm well I'm 5dpo which to me seems far too soon to be getting symptoms for pregnancy :shrug: The thought has occurred to me but I'm trying not to think it too much because I know what I'm like for building my own hopes up only to have them dashed :dohh: I haven't said a thing about that possibility to DH or my mum, because I've said things before and it's turned out I'm not.

Not feeling too bad now. A definite improvement on yesterday, just seem to have the nausea now but that's better too.

I know Pie. I'm the worst at getting my hopes up. I'm going to try so hard this TWW to not do that. Basically, I've told myself that the only symptom that I will let myself get excited about is period cramps, because I had those for almost a week before my bfp, and it was a huge give away, because I usually only get cramps after AF starts.

Oh, and Pie, you're going to need a new ticker, now that you have a big 1 year old! :)

Chez, can't wait to hear if Dex is for sure a boy! :flower:

Pie, glad to hear you don't feel as awful today as yesterday. I hate to symptom spot because it gets my hopes up and then it was all for nothing but I really hope this month is your month! :flower:

Spiffy, sounds like you're timing BDing right :thumbup: if you O tomorrow! It is so funny how our DH's have so much confidence when it comes to BDing. LOL. My poor DH thinks that it is just so easy and doesn't realize all the planning and testing that I go through. :dohh:

As for me, I'm just sorta waiting for AF to come. I don't feel too confident this month since our entire family got the stomach bug right at O time. :cry: Oh well, if it turns out positive for us then great if not we decided to be super serious about it next month! Its just discouraging because we got pregnant the first month we tried. I have been looking a lot at fertility monitors and the Ovacue caught my eye but the price tag is a big up there. Any input on it, girls? I noticed that a few girls here have the CBFM and seemed to like it but I read good and bad about it so I dunno... :shrug: I just like the aspect that the Ovacue confirms O since I can't temp because I don't get enough unintrupted sleep and it also gives a supposed 7 day advance notice of O.

When did you ovulate HAKing? Is AF due soon?

Heehee spiffy I just changed it :flower:

wow been a busy few days...

Cute costume for Ozzy.. he looks adorable.. you guys look good too :)

Was a busy night and day yesterday.. happy its over lol.. kids had a blast.. so did I :)

Hope everyone is doing well.. November now :) almost ttc time

Pie, I :think: I O'ed on October 22nd so that would make me 10 DPO. AF should be here by the 8th at the latest if I did indeed ovulate. :wacko:

Aww harley those pictures are absolutely gorgeous - and you all look so great in your halloween ones as well, what fab costumes!

I'm glad you are on the mend now too Pie, but holding out hope for your BFP very soon!

Good luck with catching the O's ladies - really hoping we have a few new bumps this coming month :)

We're all okay here - Harrison is still a little under the weather with his teething but otherwise things are returning to normality. I've been so busy lately with everything that is a shock sometimes when I remember I am pregnant! I'm eating like a horse though... I have a feeling i'm going to put on a fair bit of weight this time round! :o

gorgeous pics harley!!! great job on the costume :thumbup:

spiffy :rofl: NICE! :haha:

pie- glad your feeling better :hugs:

here is my little monkeys last night
148.jpg308.jpg380.jpg483.jpg517.jpg

and the last one cuz it would only hold 5 pics :blush:

552.jpg529.jpg186.jpg

we had buzz lightyear, a witch, a leopard, batman, yoda, and clifford

Aaahh, such cuties! I love Halloween. It's just so fun to see everyone's kids dressed up all cute.

In other (good) news... EWCM today! LOL, I think I'm a little too excited about that. Heh.

You and your DH better get to it, Harley! :winkwink:

I'm going to slip on some lingerie tonight in celebration of ovulation tomorrow. The husband should be pleased. :haha:

Oh, we already did! So far we've been on schedule with the BDing as per SMEP. I used a softcup today too. Still not sure I'm putting them in correctly because it kinda leaked again. I might start a thread elsewhere about that...

Ooo, I hope the softcup makes a difference for you this month, Harley! My new thing this month is the whole "feet on the wall" thing. :blush: I figure a little gravity can't hurt. :winkwink:

As for our timing, we were going every other day, but have dtd every day the past two days and today (Operation Lingerie was a success!...I love how we have so many "Operations"... :haha:). So assuming we dtd tomorrow, we'll have hit the three days leading up to O and O day. I hope it's enough!

Morning ladies :flower:

Blessed your brood are all so gorgeous! You must be so proud of them :cloud9:

Good luck on the BDing Harley and yay for EWCM :haha: I too get excited about EWCM but I hardly get any of the stuff. Well that or because I don't check m cervix I don't find it :shrug:

Sounds good spiffy! You'll definitely be covered :thumbup:

As for me, I'm feeling much better, my stomach still feels slightly odd but not like it has the past couple of days. So dh has gone back to work and I have a date with the supermarket, highly exciting. We have hardly anything in the house!

HAKing - I hope whatever BDing you did was indeed enough and that witch stays away!

lilrojo - TTC time will be here before you know it, exciting stuff! You're being so patient!! :flower:

Pez - I'm not to gain ANY weight this time apparently, so my consultant insisted I promise her. I'm 4 stone heavier than my pre-DD weight and she doesn't want me to gain any if I want an ELCS this time... It's going to be tough in the 3rd Tri not to gain but I'll be trying!

Blessed - Cool costumes, and great pumpkins! Your family is beautiful! :cloud9:

Harley - Yay, for EWCM and BDing! Bring on that BFP!! :happydance:

Spiffy - Let's hope the Lingerie was a good luck charm :winkwink: and that the "feet on the wall" approach did the trick!

Pie - I used to hate supermarket shopping... Now I quite enjoy it :blush: because my mom looks after DD while DF and I go do our shop whilst my stepdad and sister do their shop. It's a little away time, even if it's only an hour(ish) and I get to spoil DD... :happydance: I have a problem, seriously! I can't go shopping and not get her something, clothes is my biggest vice. Or sometimes a new beaker/dummy/bibs, or a toy :dohh:

wow i cant keep up lol this thread moves sooo fast lol x How many ladies is in this thread at the momment?

I clearly dont come online often enough lol il attempt to read everything back x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->