anyone ttc or ntnp before there child is a year old?

I get lost and forget who I'm replying too all the time. It's ok, we're all forgiven... I'm sure babybrain is for life :winkwink:

Harley, I love the costumes! You did an amazing job on Ozzy's costume! :thumbup: Sorry there's still no ovulation in sight. I hope it gets here soon so you can get on to your bfp!

Chez, looking forward to hearing about your next scan!

Pie, glad you're feeling a little bit better. I'm still awfully suspicious of this illness... :winkwink: What dpo are you now?

As for me, I'm pretty sure tomorrow will be ovulation day because I've had a teeny tiny bit of spotting the last two days (if you blinked you'd miss it :haha:) but the big give away is the strong cramps near my ovaries this morning. Last month I didn't get ovulation cramps (although I had a clear thermal shift, so I know I ovulated) so I thought that was over and done with, but maybe not. :shrug:

But good news, ladies: last night DH and I dtd and he called it a "baby maker." :rofl:

oooh good stuff! i hope this is ur ov time you really know your body! i dont notice any difference in how i feel when im oving or not lol and haha abotu what ur oh said! my hubby seems to know when he gets me pregnant so maybe ur oh had that feeling lol x

Youngwife, your baby was born on my birthday! Fun! And to answer your question, Ozzy is 11 months and few days old now.

HAKing, it took Ozzy a little longer to get the hang of walking compared to how long it took him to learn how to crawl, pull himself up, etc. He waited until he had really good balance just standing there, and then he ventured into taking steps. Not long now 'til you have a little walker! So fun!

We managed to get our photo session done today even though it was a bit rainy. Sooo looking forward to seeing how they turned out!

Koool! what is ur star sign lol i dont know anything about star signs and people ask me what hers is and i dont know haaha :)

:rofl: well i actually got really dizzy with my last baby and felt sick before i even missed my period! so you never know. it was the reason i took the test :thumbup:

Hi i just wondered what is the youngest age of your lo when you got pregnant again? were you breastfeeding? and i was wanting to breastfeed with baby number 2 and im wondering how possible thats gona be with a 13 month old! x

Pez - I'm not to gain ANY weight this time apparently, so my consultant insisted I promise her. I'm 4 stone heavier than my pre-DD weight and she doesn't want me to gain any if I want an ELCS this time... It's going to be tough in the 3rd Tri not to gain but I'll be trying!

Hey sorry this comment wasnt too me. but you were told not to gain weight or you wont get your elc?? why is this?

also have you gained any weight yet?

Im 18 weeks and havent gained anything yet , i was told in my last pregnancy not to gain anything as my bm is 37!! but noeone has said that to me yet but i see the consultant in 2 weeks. and theres no way how can you not gain anything in thirfd tri? that must be impossible xx x

Pie- any update? when is ur af due? you might of mentioned but i missed it lol how r u feeling now xx

Pez - I'm not to gain ANY weight this time apparently, so my consultant insisted I promise her. I'm 4 stone heavier than my pre-DD weight and she doesn't want me to gain any if I want an ELCS this time... It's going to be tough in the 3rd Tri not to gain but I'll be trying!

Hey sorry this comment wasnt too me. but you were told not to gain weight or you wont get your elc?? why is this?

Im 18 weeks and havent gained anything yet , i was told in my last pregnancy not to gain anything as my bm is 37!! but noeone has said that to me yet but i see the consultant in 2 weeks. and theres no way how can you not gain anything in thirfd tri? that must be impossible xx x

It really peeved me and upset me too! My BMI shot up to 40 from the 30 I was before DD! I don't think she meant I wouldn't get it but I think she was trying to put that fear in me. I haven't gained any yet, thank goodness! :thumbup: I mean, I don't plan on gaining any but if I do, what can I do? I already had ketones in my unrine and was told I wasn't eating enough by a midwife, and my body was burning fat to use as energy as it'd run out of glucose... :wacko: Then 5 minutes later, I'm told to stay the same weight by a consultant. Hello?! There's no way baby and all the bits that come with him aren't EVER going to way anything! :shrug: I'm just going to keep on as I am and if I gain, I gain. She can decide what to do with me then... :haha:

Bigger women than me have CS's... I think she was trying to put the fear into me and scare me out of maybe having an ELCS, either way - she really wasn't nice to me as my MW had said she was lovely. :nope:

God chez that's ridiculous, if you're going to gain weight while you're pregnant then so be it! You can't stop from gaining when you're pregnant! You need to be looking after your bubs not trying to slim down, that's the worst thing you could do :nope: It does sound like she was trying to talk you out of the ELCS, which is your right and your decision. Grr.

Thanks youngwife, AF should be due next weekend, I'm 6dpo today. God this wait is bloody awful!

:rofl: well i actually got really dizzy with my last baby and felt sick before i even missed my period! so you never know. it was the reason i took the test :thumbup:

Hi i just wondered what is the youngest age of your lo when you got pregnant again? were you breastfeeding? and i was wanting to breastfeed with baby number 2 and im wondering how possible thats gona be with a 13 month old! x

#5 was about 4 mos old when i got preggo with #6. they were supposed to be 13 mos apart, but he came a little early and they are exactly 12 1/2 mos apart. #4 and #5 are 14 mos apart, so nothing new for me. i wasnt bfing, my last baby is the first for me to bf. my cycles were really messed up after #5 and i wasnt ov, was having a period every 2-3 weeks. i used natural progesterone cream and it lengthened my cycle. i ov the next cycle and got pregnant on first egg since having the last baby. hope that made sense :wacko:

there is a thread with support for bfing and pregnancy or tandem nursing. i joined it to get info, but if i were to get pregnant im not sure if i would keep bfing or not. cross that bridge when i get there i figure.

it might help you with questions more than i can since i havent done that yet...
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/b...eding-tandem-nursing-information-support.html

chez- that doesnt sound right to slim down or not gain weight during pregnancy :shrug:

spiffy- yay for operation lingerie/feet up!!! :kiss:

pie- glad you're feeling better :thumbup: my DH does our grocery shopping, but when i go i love it. its like a date lol.

Exactly, Blessed! :shrug: The midwives here tell you how important it is not to burn fat when you're pregnant... We'll just have to see how I get on. I did a weight gain calculator and it says I may gain up to 1 stone, 1lbs... I figured as long as I don't go over that, that is what is important.

It really peeved me and upset me too! My BMI shot up to 40 from the 30 I was before DD! I don't think she meant I wouldn't get it but I think she was trying to put that fear in me. I haven't gained any yet, thank goodness! :thumbup: I mean, I don't plan on gaining any but if I do, what can I do? I already had ketones in my unrine and was told I wasn't eating enough by a midwife, and my body was burning fat to use as energy as it'd run out of glucose... :wacko: Then 5 minutes later, I'm told to stay the same weight by a consultant. Hello?! There's no way baby and all the bits that come with him aren't EVER going to way anything! :shrug: I'm just going to keep on as I am and if I gain, I gain. She can decide what to do with me then... :haha:

Bigger women than me have CS's... I think she was trying to put the fear into me and scare me out of maybe having an ELCS, either way - she really wasn't nice to me as my MW had said she was lovely. :nope:

gosh thats awful!! its so unfair how some medical prefesionals are to bigger women! hugs xxxx and wow your doing really well if you havent gained anything by 21 weeks! as long as you know ur trying ur best to eat most of the right things then forget about what there saying i remember when they said tht when i was pregnant with my daughter i was gob smacked and really upset because i was gaining weight in 3rd tri. but compared to everyone else who put on double what i put on i was doing pretty good lol . and oh dear ididnt know what ketones was do you feel dizzy if its burning of fast? XX

God chez that's ridiculous, if you're going to gain weight while you're pregnant then so be it! You can't stop from gaining when you're pregnant! You need to be looking after your bubs not trying to slim down, that's the worst thing you could do :nope: It does sound like she was trying to talk you out of the ELCS, which is your right and your decision. Grr.

Thanks youngwife, AF should be due next weekend, I'm 6dpo today. God this wait is bloody awful!

i dont even remember what dpo means lol xx and im hoping it doesnt come for you next weekend!! thinking back to when i was pregnant with my daughter the wait was just unbearable in the 2 week weight so i feel for you! this time round we didnt get to propper ttc i dont know how i would have found the time planning when i need to dtd when my daughter might have other ideas and want to be up in the middle of the night!! xx

#5 was about 4 mos old when i got preggo with #6. they were supposed to be 13 mos apart, but he came a little early and they are exactly 12 1/2 mos apart. #4 and #5 are 14 mos apart, so nothing new for me. i wasnt bfing, my last baby is the first for me to bf. my cycles were really messed up after #5 and i wasnt ov, was having a period every 2-3 weeks. i used natural progesterone cream and it lengthened my cycle. i ov the next cycle and got pregnant on first egg since having the last baby. hope that made sense :wacko:

there is a thread with support for bfing and pregnancy or tandem nursing. i joined it to get info, but if i were to get pregnant im not sure if i would keep bfing or not. cross that bridge when i get there i figure.

it might help you with questions more than i can since i havent done that yet...
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/b...eding-tandem-nursing-information-support.html

Thank you! and yeh i think il do the same! if i manage to bf while im in the hospital that will be a start and if i dont manage to do it after thats fine. im alot more chilled out than i was last time!!

do you want any more kids after this baby?

This thread moves so quickly!

Blessed - your pictures are fantastic, what a beautiful family you have. I love all of the costumes :)

Chez - you're not to gain any weight at all?! Really?! That sounds odd to me too, surely it is perfectly normal to put on weight during pregnancy! At any rate it sounds tough, how have you managed cravings/resisting the urge to eat a lot - I know I couldn't do it, lol. I've accepted that, hey, i'm pregnant, I can put on weight, provided it's not obscene of course. I put on some with Harrison, finally lost it, and here we are again, lol. I can tell I am going to get a lot bigger this time though, I'm literally constantly hungry. I wasn't this bad with Harrison I am sure!

Just out of interest, is anyone here doing the NaNoWriMo? I started it yesterday and am about to continue this evening after dinner. It's basically a big challenge where you write a novel during November - the main aim is 50,000 words. The biggest challenge is that you basically just have to freestyle write and resist the urge to edit as you will just run out of time. If anyone else is doing it - add me as a friend, I am Pezkin on there :)

https://www.nanowrimo.org

gosh thats awful!! its so unfair how some medical prefesionals are to bigger women! hugs xxxx and wow your doing really well if you havent gained anything by 21 weeks! as long as you know ur trying ur best to eat most of the right things then forget about what there saying i remember when they said tht when i was pregnant with my daughter i was gob smacked and really upset because i was gaining weight in 3rd tri. but compared to everyone else who put on double what i put on i was doing pretty good lol . and oh dear ididnt know what ketones was do you feel dizzy if its burning of fast? XX

Tbh, I didn't know what ketone were either... or that they existed! :blush: I felt a bit off so yes, I guess dizzyness does comes into it. The MW made me sit in her office and eat a few biscuits because she was worried about me :dohh: I've not actually done anything to keep the weight off, so I'm lucky in that sense. I've not changed anything I eat or do.

I was ok with what I put on carrying DD. Granted it was 3 stone but everyone I know around me who was pregnant around the same time as me or before me all gained 4. That was enough of an achievement for me! :haha: Problem is, I have no idea how much I lost after DD and now I weigh a stone more than I did the day before I had her as my diet went haywire after having her. DF would get in late and living with my parents, sharing a kitchen, we'd have to wait for them to be done cooking etc. So we'd be eating just before bed or get a take-away... :shrug:

Chez - you're not to gain any weight at all?! Really?! That sounds odd to me too, surely it is perfectly normal to put on weight during pregnancy! At any rate it sounds tough, how have you managed cravings/resisting the urge to eat a lot - I know I couldn't do it, lol. I've accepted that, hey, i'm pregnant, I can put on weight, provided it's not obscene of course. I put on some with Harrison, finally lost it, and here we are again, lol. I can tell I am going to get a lot bigger this time though, I'm literally constantly hungry. I wasn't this bad with Harrison I am sure!

It's because of my raised BMI, it's almost 40! I wasn't small having DD but it was at 30 then... That's the reason she's being so harsh. It hurts, but I understand where she's coming from - from a medical POV.

I've started getting hungrier now though and I'm scared to eat too much, but I want to make sure LO is getting enough. :dohh: I know he'll be getting all he needs though. The "ketones and not eating enough" thing worried me as she explained that it could slow (or was it quicken?) baby's heart rate in the long run if it developed into something called ketosis (?) and THAT worried me! :nope:

This thread moves so quickly!

Blessed - your pictures are fantastic, what a beautiful family you have. I love all of the costumes :)

Just out of interest, is anyone here doing the NaNoWriMo? I started it yesterday and am about to continue this evening after dinner. It's basically a big challenge where you write a novel during November - the main aim is 50,000 words. The biggest challenge is that you basically just have to freestyle write and resist the urge to edit as you will just run out of time. If anyone else is doing it - add me as a friend, I am Pezkin on there :)

https://www.nanowrimo.org

what sort of stuff are you craving? how many weeks are you? and also wow a novel in novemeber!! does the website keep all ur stories - what do u do with the novel after lol. xx

Tbh, I didn't know what ketone were either... or that they existed! :blush: I felt a bit off so yes, I guess dizzyness does comes into it. The MW made me sit in her office and eat a few biscuits because she was worried about me :dohh: I've not actually done anything to keep the weight off, so I'm lucky in that sense. I've not changed anything I eat or do.

I was ok with what I put on carrying DD. Granted it was 3 stone but everyone I know around me who was pregnant around the same time as me or before me all gained 4. That was enough of an achievement for me! :haha: Problem is, I have no idea how much I lost after DD and now I weigh a stone more than I did the day before I had her as my diet went haywire after having her. DF would get in late and living with my parents, sharing a kitchen, we'd have to wait for them to be done cooking etc. So we'd be eating just before bed or get a take-away... :shrug:

Similer to you my diet went out the window when i had my daughter because we moved into our new house and dont have a cooker! so we have a halogin oven and a microwave! we have been sorting out re doing the whole kitchen but have been really slow about it! i cant wait till we have a proper kitchen!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->