anyone ttc or ntnp before there child is a year old?

I'm feeling much better now than I did in 1st Tri :haha: Boy, am I glad that's over! I felt a tad nauseous the past few evenings but nothing too traumatic... I have a repeat scan a week today as baby was in an awkward position and she couldn't get all the measurements. Also she THINKS we're Team :blue: but the cord was between his legs and she said "I think there's more than just cord there..." so it's good we get to double check. :happydance:

How are you getting on? Any feelings as to either :pink: or :blue: for you? I had a feeling this LO was a boy but I didn't want to let myself believe it incase I was wrong! :haha:

ETA: I've been given a date for a C-section, should I choose to take it. I'm going to ask my MW -when I see her next- some questions I need answering before I make an informed decision. I was offered and ELCS due to my worries about rupture with the births being so close. My consultant assured me that she was more than happy for me to VBAC and if I do, then she won't let me labour for long hours and I will not be induced... Am I right in thinking I remember you saying this is what you hoped for too?

hey hun yes i hoped to go for a vbac but i will have a section if i go very over because i dont wanna be induced. how long is ur limit do you think for how long you want to labour? i see a consultant to discuss this in 2 weeks so nervous!! what date have you been given and how far will you be? and i think were having a boy tooo but i am not thinking about it tiooo much lol and ooh i hope yo get the sex you think the baby is!! xx and i had alittle nausea to start with and randomly vomit every now and then!

any cravings? xx

No cravings as such this time but I've been REALLY fancying broccoli which I loved anyway but rarely ate and food with mushrooms in (not mushrooms on their own) which I'm not usually crazy on but wouldn't go out of my way to avoid them. If that makes sense? With DD I craved Vimto seets and fizzy Vimto... anything Vimto really :haha: How about you??

I have no idea how long I'd like to labour and not sure how long she would intend me to labour for, I will ask that at my next app. I've not laboured before as DD was breech so my last was an ELCS too! :baby: This CS is scheduled for right on 39weeks as was DD and she had no problems and was a healthy 7lbs, 12. :cloud9:

Harley, that's so exciting! Way to go Ozzy! I keep having dreams about my LO walking, and then I wake up and remember that she's not even close. :dohh:

Oh, so I just remembered. I was carving my pumpkin last night and inside of my pumpkin was the beginings of a new pumpkin. My DH was like, "Hey, your pumpkin was pregnant!" And me, in my crazy baby-lust state of mind, was thinking, it's a sign! :haha:

Yeah, he had taken a few steps before this week, but I didn't really count it was 'walking' yet because he still preferred to crawl. Now, he pushes himself up to standing and will walk everywhere instead of crawling most of the time. He's still pretty wobbly, so it's super cute!

Aaah! A pregnant pumpkin! It IS a sign. LOL That's too funny. I saw a pumpkin that was two-in-one last night while I was shopping, but it was like two fused together. Kinda like conjoined twins. Let's hope that wasn't a sign!

Oh, Harley! I totally missed your post about Ozzy walking... Well done, little fella! :happydance:

Spiffy, a pregnant pumpkin? :wacko: Imagine that, how cute! :haha: I hope it's a sign... This is your month, remember :winkwink:

Sorry I've got behind on replies... :dohh:

Pie - I hope you caught that eggy! FX'd for you!! :flow:

Young, how far apart are you babies going to be?

and great to meet you too :)

I havent read all the messages as theres too much to catch up on and my daughter is running around ontop of my keyboard lol so i only get a second to reply before she deletes my whole message with one press! lol

weldone to your lo walking! how old is he xx

I'm feeling much better now than I did in 1st Tri :haha: Boy, am I glad that's over! I felt a tad nauseous the past few evenings but nothing too traumatic... I have a repeat scan a week today as baby was in an awkward position and she couldn't get all the measurements. Also she THINKS we're Team :blue: but the cord was between his legs and she said "I think there's more than just cord there..." so it's good we get to double check. :happydance:

How are you getting on? Any feelings as to either :pink: or :blue: for you? I had a feeling this LO was a boy but I didn't want to let myself believe it incase I was wrong! :haha:

ETA: I've been given a date for a C-section, should I choose to take it. I'm going to ask my MW -when I see her next- some questions I need answering before I make an informed decision. I was offered and ELCS due to my worries about rupture with the births being so close. My consultant assured me that she was more than happy for me to VBAC and if I do, then she won't let me labour for long hours and I will not be induced... Am I right in thinking I remember you saying this is what you hoped for too?

hey hun yes i hoped to go for a vbac but i will have a section if i go very over because i dont wanna be induced. how long is ur limit do you think for how long you want to labour? i see a consultant to discuss this in 2 weeks so nervous!! what date have you been given and how far will you be? and i think were having a boy tooo but i am not thinking about it tiooo much lol and ooh i hope yo get the sex you think the baby is!! xx and i had alittle nausea to start with and randomly vomit every now and then!

any cravings? xx

No cravings as such this time but I've been REALLY fancying broccoli which I loved anyway but rarely ate and food with mushrooms in (not mushrooms on their own) which I'm not usually crazy on but wouldn't go out of my way to avoid them. If that makes sense? With DD I craved Vimto seets and fizzy Vimto... anything Vimto really :haha: How about you??

I have no idea how long I'd like to labour and not sure how long she would intend me to labour for, I will ask that at my next app. I've not laboured before as DD was breech so my last was an ELCS too! :baby: This CS is scheduled for right on 39weeks as was DD and she had no problems and was a healthy 7lbs, 12. :cloud9:

I get what you mean lol and i craved sour sweets for a little while over it now. so no cravings at the momment apart from i craved icecream for alittle bit lol but over that too now! and i laboured but didnt do the pushing stage. i reeely would love to avoid section and i am gonna try hypnobirthing. but i wont hold my breath lol if i think il have a section and i dont have to have one then il be happy lol xx

Yay way to go Ozzy..

my lo is army crawling like a nut now.. was slow but now has picked up speed lol.. not long till were off the ground crawling i think.. :)

Way to go Ozzy!!! That is so exciting, Harley! Sam is so close just not there yet. I'm hoping by thanksgiving.

Youngwife, how come you had to have a c section? I want to do VBAC for next baby so I researching a lot. Only a few hospitals in my area offer it too.

Youngwife, your baby was born on my birthday! Fun! And to answer your question, Ozzy is 11 months and few days old now.

HAKing, it took Ozzy a little longer to get the hang of walking compared to how long it took him to learn how to crawl, pull himself up, etc. He waited until he had really good balance just standing there, and then he ventured into taking steps. Not long now 'til you have a little walker! So fun!

We managed to get our photo session done today even though it was a bit rainy. Sooo looking forward to seeing how they turned out!

Morning everyone. How are you all today?

I think I might be getting sick :nope: Woke up feeling nauseous and achy, bit of a sore throat too. Just don't feel well.

I had a massive temp spike this morning which was weird at 4dpo but then it could be due to feeling unwell, which would be annoying if it is because it will cloud my readings :dohh:

Oh dear, pie. That's just no good. You think you might have the flu? Either way that's just icky.

Thanks Harley, might be the flu, I'm not sure at the minute. Noah did have the tummy bug so it could be that. Just about to try some breakfast so will see if I can eat.

Sorry to hear you're ill, Pie :flower: Speaking of which, I'm off for my flu jab as soon as my taxi arrives. It's pouring down so there's no way I'm walking, and I'll leave DD home with my mother. I'll be quicker that way!

Here is what Mummy's Little Pumpkin looks like today... :cloud9: She does have another Halloween outfit that she wore to DF's mum's on Sunday but it's on my stepdad's camera and this is a picture my sister took on her iPod so it's not great quality but it gets the point across. :thumbup:

Attachments

• elsapumpkin.jpg
    elsapumpkin.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 5
Pie, I'm sorry you're not feeling well! :hugs:

Harley, Sam is doing that same sort of thing that Ozzy did before he walked. He will stand not holding onto anything and not realize it and then when he does or gets distracted he will loose his balance and fall. I think he is so super close to walking! Makes me excited!!! :happydance:

Chez, your daughter looks absolutely adorable! :thumbup: I found a monkey outfit for Sam yesterday so I can't wait to get home from work to dress him up and take him out trick-or-treating with his cousin. They always look so darn cute all dressed up.

Chez, your Lo is adorable! :)

I can't wait until my Lo starts walking, because I think she'll be one of those babies that walks before she crawls. Seriously, she loves to stand, and will stand holding on to the couch for a while before she gets distracted and falls. However, when we put her on her tummy, she still won't even lift her chest off the floor. Seriously, not much progress in the last four months in that department. Plus, now that she knows how to roll, she won't even stay on her tummy for more than 30 seconds. :dohh:

Pie, I'm sure some of us are thinking it, but I'm going to say it. You ARE in the TWW...maybe your flu isn't a flu after all. :winkwink: I've heard a lot of women say that they felt like they were coming down with the flu before they found out they were preggo, so you never know... However, I do hope you feel better soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->