anyone ttc or ntnp before there child is a year old?

Oh wow - go ozzy! That's fantastic, and it must look so cute! Harrison won't be there for a while yet I think - he can stand for a very brief amount of time on his own but gives up easily. Looking forward to seeing the pics from the photo shoot too! :)

I'm sorry you are not feeling well, Pie. There's some really nasty stomach virus' going around, it's that time of year for people to get sick too. I hope you feel a bit better soon. Spiffy *could* be right though - this could all be a good sign!

Chez - she looks SO cute as a pumpkin - how adorable!!

Harrison is now well and back to his usual self, phew. I went back to work today and am exhausted as we haven't had a great deal of sleep lately. It'll be nice to get some decent rest soon - i hope! :)

Aw chez she's so so cute! Love that outfit and her cheeky face!

Ah spiffy why would you do this to me... :rofl: Now you've got me wondering! I've no idea but the one thing I do know is I feel sick as a dog :sick: I'm achey all over, really bad nausea, sore throat, headache, no energy. Noah is being so good and letting me just whack the tv on while I collapse on the sofa, bless him.

Thankfully my mum is coming over when she finishes work to take over, she'll be here in about an hour. DH wanted to come home from work but I made him stay, he's in charge of a whole team and I really don't think he should be walking in and out.

Aww, how lovely of your mum, Pie :) I could really do with a nap today. I just exhausted! I've not felt like this since 1st Tri. I hope I'm not coming down with something again... I don't cope so well when I'm ill :haha: That's just because I rarely get a cold/flu/virus.

I don't think Elsa is anywhere near even crawling yet... She rolls everywhere though and my mom says that's how I got around at first too! :haha: I was walking at 9 months old though! She still topples over (if she moves suddenly) when she's sitting because she's so wriggly! :dohh:

Ah spiffy why would you do this to me... :rofl:

Because I'm evil like that! :haha:

Chez, at least your LO is sitting! My LO doesn't seem too interested in sitting at the moment. She just throws herself back when I try to sit her up. Such a little drama queen... :dohh:

EEeeeeek!!! Chez, Elsa is so adorable in that little pumpkin outfit! And I just love hearing all the different ways babies get around. What wonderful little creatures we all have. :D

Pez, so glad Harrison is feeling well again!

How nice that your mom can come and help, Pie. I often wish we lived closer to my mom.

I stayed up waaaaay too late last night making Ozzy's costume, so I sure hope it all works out once I actually put it on him. Should have started it days ago so that I could do some "fittings," but I am such a procrastinator.

She just throws herself back when I try to sit her up. Such a little drama queen... :dohh:

She does this too! :haha: I sit on the floor with her between both my legs just incase she decides to go either way but she's getting better and saving herself from toppling over now. :thumbup:

harley- yay for walking!!!! :D

youngwife-so glad your back :) nice to see the pregnancy is progressing good

spiffy- cute pic! you and the little lady are gorgeous!

Having a great day so far! Really hoping the lack of sleep doesn't catch up to me tonight. Maybe I should try and squeeze a nap in this afternoon.

Ozzy's costume looks pretty good. We went 'trick or treating' at the community centre this morning. I think I'm going to make a few slight adjustments to it for tonight. Didn't take any pictures yet, but I definitely will tonight!

Speaking of pictures, here is a link to some of the photos from yesterday that the photographer just posted on her blog. So happy with how they turned out!

chez- your little pumpkin is so adorable!!! :cloud9:

harley- you have such a lovely family, loooove the pics. she did a great job. ozzy is precious! :cloud9:

pie- hope you feel better and ms passes very soon :hugs:

Thanks, ladies!

Haha! Spiffy, I was going to say the same thing. You beat me to it! :) So funny.

You women are dangerous! :haha:

Just got into bed at the silly hour of 7.30, Mum was a star and gave Noah a bath and put him to bed. Feel so rotten! I can't remember the last time I was ill, it's horrid :nope:

Harley, the three of you are gorgeous! Such lovely lovely pics :flower:

Harley, those pictures are gorgeous! I love the B&W one of Ozzy sitting down looking up! So happy they turned out for you. :flower:

Pie, I hope you feel better real soon! And if you are gonna be sick hopefully its for a good reason like everyone else is saying! :haha:

:rofl: well i actually got really dizzy with my last baby and felt sick before i even missed my period! so you never know. it was the reason i took the test :thumbup:

Halloween was a success. Here's a link to pictures in my journal!

Also, as for the whole OPKs getting darker thing I mentioned a few day ago, it appears to have just been one that was a bit darker than the rest and now they are back to being just as faint as ever. Hmph! And my temp is still down, so I haven't O'd yet. I guess it won't be a shorter cycle like I was secretly hoping for. Oh well.

Oh, Harley! I'm welling up at your photoshoot... Hormones much?! You all just look so perfect and naturally happy to be there. Seeing the pictures of Ozzy makes me excited to be having a little boy!! :happydance:

The costumes are fab! :thumbup: You did a brilliant job on Ozzy's costume... I wish I had the talent and patience to do things like that but I just don't :haha: I have the imagination though! :dohh:

Harley I love your little guy's costume, he looks adorable! :flower:

Oh chez I meant to ask when is your next scan? It must be soon?

Well I feel a bit better today, still nauseous and having diarrhoea (sorry for the tmi lol) but my aches have settled down a lot so that's a good thing :thumbup: DH has stayed home today to look after the monkey bless him. Haven't been sick, it's more constant nausea. Yuck.

Glad you're feeling abit better. Nausea isn't great, but it might just be worth it if it's along with a BFP! :winkwink: My next scan is on Tuesday... 5 more sleeps! :happydance: I hope he feels like flashing so we know for sure that he is indeed our Dexter. :cloud9:

Harley, the Halloween pictures are great! Ozzy looks so cute all dressed up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->