anyone ttc or ntnp before there child is a year old?

I have heard of ketosis.

when someone starvs themselves after a few days there body goes into ketosis which is really unhealthy. and u can tell when ur in ketosis when u have a white coat over ur tounge.. i used to be an "extreeme dieter" we wil call it that lol so thats the only reason ive heard of it lol x

Pez, I did NaNo a few years back, but fell short of the goal. I've been thinking about doing it this year, but instead of writing 50,000 words on a new novel, I would use the challenge to finish my trilogy, since I'm halfway through book three, but haven't written much since I got married. So I guess I'm cheating, but since it's my writing challenge, I'll do what I want! :haha:

I'm spiffy_noodles on there, but can't seem to find where you go to add buddies. :(

ETA: Okay, I found the "search" option to find profiles, but when I typed in "Pezkin" it came up with 0 results. Maybe you could try adding me?

:rofl: well i actually got really dizzy with my last baby and felt sick before i even missed my period! so you never know. it was the reason i took the test :thumbup:

Hi i just wondered what is the youngest age of your lo when you got pregnant again? were you breastfeeding? and i was wanting to breastfeed with baby number 2 and im wondering how possible thats gona be with a 13 month old! x

#5 was about 4 mos old when i got preggo with #6. they were supposed to be 13 mos apart, but he came a little early and they are exactly 12 1/2 mos apart. #4 and #5 are 14 mos apart, so nothing new for me. i wasnt bfing, my last baby is the first for me to bf. my cycles were really messed up after #5 and i wasnt ov, was having a period every 2-3 weeks. i used natural progesterone cream and it lengthened my cycle. i ov the next cycle and got pregnant on first egg since having the last baby. hope that made sense :wacko:

there is a thread with support for bfing and pregnancy or tandem nursing. i joined it to get info, but if i were to get pregnant im not sure if i would keep bfing or not. cross that bridge when i get there i figure.

it might help you with questions more than i can since i havent done that yet...
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/b...eding-tandem-nursing-information-support.html

Thank you! and yeh i think il do the same! if i manage to bf while im in the hospital that will be a start and if i dont manage to do it after thats fine. im alot more chilled out than i was last time!!

do you want any more kids after this baby?

oh yes hun! we would love many more children. DH and i believe they are the greatest gift. we would take 20 more, but since im 34 and DH is 37 we will likely run out of fertule time first :haha: we are NTNP for the rest of our lives so we will see what we are blessed with :cloud9:

Koool! what is ur star sign lol i dont know anything about star signs and people ask me what hers is and i dont know haaha :)
You mean like astrology? I'm not into that either, really. But I think I'm a pieces? I don't put any stock in that kind of thing, though.

Also, you asked how many people are active in this thread... I'm too scared to count them in case I miss anyone! I think it's just under 10, including yourself. If I'm honest, I still sometimes have a hard time keeping everyone and their LO's straight. The names get mixed up in my head... Spiffymama, blessednoodle, Pezlette, Pietunes. Haha!

Just out of interest, is anyone here doing the NaNoWriMo? I started it yesterday and am about to continue this evening after dinner. It's basically a big challenge where you write a novel during November - the main aim is 50,000 words. The biggest challenge is that you basically just have to freestyle write and resist the urge to edit as you will just run out of time. If anyone else is doing it - add me as a friend, I am Pezkin on there :)
Oooh, cool! I don't really write much. Never attempted a novel. Not even sure what I would write about. I have done NaPoWriMo in April two different years, though. That was fun. Do you every write poetry as well?

The names get mixed up in my head... Spiffymama, blessednoodle, Pezlette, Pietunes. Haha!

:haha: That's hilarious!
Oh, and I write poetry, too! You'll have to share one of your poems, Harley! If you do, I will. :winkwink:

Youngwife, as for how many are active in this thread, I have them in my siggy, so they're: blessedmomma, Pielette, Harley Quinn, HAKing, lilrojo, ChezTunes, ezbabydust, and Pezkin :flower:

Well, assuming I'm correct, today was ovulation day, so now it's time to sit back and hope we got lucky...

Am I pezlette or pietunes? :haha: That cracked me up!

Well I'm back to feeling sorry for myself, felt normal for most of yesterday and then started feeling sick again last night, threw up once in the night and have bad diarrhoea (sorry :blush:). Feel rubbish this morning so haven't been to the gym like I normally do on a Saturday morning :nope:

Pez that sounds really interesting, I've never heard of it but I love to write, I have a dream of being an author someday. Will have to check it out :thumbup:

Okay, Spiffy! I guess I'll pick a few of my favorite poems and post them in my journal or something. Someday. I'll let you know when I do. :) And I sure do hope you got lucky this cycle! Let's be bump buddies, okay?

Haha! Pie, I guess you're both names. Tee hee. Sorry you're back to feeling like poo. That's no fun at all! Puking is probably my least favorite thing ever. Is it weird to say that I would rather go through labor again than puke? That's just how I feel right now. I really hope you feel well soon.

Haha I feel the same Harley, I actually kind of enjoyed labour and birth! Give me that any day.

Pez, I did NaNo a few years back, but fell short of the goal. I've been thinking about doing it this year, but instead of writing 50,000 words on a new novel, I would use the challenge to finish my trilogy, since I'm halfway through book three, but haven't written much since I got married. So I guess I'm cheating, but since it's my writing challenge, I'll do what I want! :haha:

I'm spiffy_noodles on there, but can't seem to find where you go to add buddies. :(

ETA: Okay, I found the "search" option to find profiles, but when I typed in "Pezkin" it came up with 0 results. Maybe you could try adding me?

May i ask what your books are about? amazing i used to write when i was younger but i lost all of them when i moved house lol x

:rofl: well i actually got really dizzy with my last baby and felt sick before i even missed my period! so you never know. it was the reason i took the test :thumbup:

Hi i just wondered what is the youngest age of your lo when you got pregnant again? were you breastfeeding? and i was wanting to breastfeed with baby number 2 and im wondering how possible thats gona be with a 13 month old! x

#5 was about 4 mos old when i got preggo with #6. they were supposed to be 13 mos apart, but he came a little early and they are exactly 12 1/2 mos apart. #4 and #5 are 14 mos apart, so nothing new for me. i wasnt bfing, my last baby is the first for me to bf. my cycles were really messed up after #5 and i wasnt ov, was having a period every 2-3 weeks. i used natural progesterone cream and it lengthened my cycle. i ov the next cycle and got pregnant on first egg since having the last baby. hope that made sense :wacko:

there is a thread with support for bfing and pregnancy or tandem nursing. i joined it to get info, but if i were to get pregnant im not sure if i would keep bfing or not. cross that bridge when i get there i figure.

it might help you with questions more than i can since i havent done that yet...
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/b...eding-tandem-nursing-information-support.html

Thank you! and yeh i think il do the same! if i manage to bf while im in the hospital that will be a start and if i dont manage to do it after thats fine. im alot more chilled out than i was last time!!

do you want any more kids after this baby?

oh yes hun! we would love many more children. DH and i believe they are the greatest gift. we would take 20 more, but since im 34 and DH is 37 we will likely run out of fertule time first :haha: we are NTNP for the rest of our lives so we will see what we are blessed with :cloud9:

thats so beautiful. my husband would love to ntnp for the rest of our lives! BUT we have a 3 bedroom house and limited funds lol. i think its so beautiful your able to do that and wow 20 more hehe how big is your house? and do you look after them all on your own? your a strong woman! :) also did you know you both had the same values about children before you got married? x

Koool! what is ur star sign lol i dont know anything about star signs and people ask me what hers is and i dont know haaha :)
You mean like astrology? I'm not into that either, really. But I think I'm a pieces? I don't put any stock in that kind of thing, though.

Also, you asked how many people are active in this thread... I'm too scared to count them in case I miss anyone! I think it's just under 10, including yourself. If I'm honest, I still sometimes have a hard time keeping everyone and their LO's straight. The names get mixed up in my head... Spiffymama, blessednoodle, Pezlette, Pietunes. Haha!

Just out of interest, is anyone here doing the NaNoWriMo? I started it yesterday and am about to continue this evening after dinner. It's basically a big challenge where you write a novel during November - the main aim is 50,000 words. The biggest challenge is that you basically just have to freestyle write and resist the urge to edit as you will just run out of time. If anyone else is doing it - add me as a friend, I am Pezkin on there :)
Oooh, cool! I don't really write much. Never attempted a novel. Not even sure what I would write about. I have done NaPoWriMo in April two different years, though. That was fun. Do you every write poetry as well?

thats good so many ladies have found this thread :) AND HAHAHA that made me giggle i always mix names up and i have to go back and change them! x im keeping up so far when i first came back i was super confused as it was moving so fast lol x

Am I pezlette or pietunes? :haha: That cracked me up!

Well I'm back to feeling sorry for myself, felt normal for most of yesterday and then started feeling sick again last night, threw up once in the night and have bad diarrhoea (sorry :blush:). Feel rubbish this morning so haven't been to the gym like I normally do on a Saturday morning :nope:

Pez that sounds really interesting, I've never heard of it but I love to write, I have a dream of being an author someday. Will have to check it out :thumbup:

omg your actualy throwing up thats good news lol :happydance:

Hey youngwife - the novel thing, no, you don't keep it on the website. It's kind of just like a personal challenge if that makes sense. Just so at the end of it we can say "we have written a novel". Mine's rubbish, but it's another achievement I'd love to cross off the list! :) It's about lucid dreaming, a bit interest of mine :)

Craving wise - I seem to go through phases. For a while it was hot curries (I am normally a creamy korma/passanda kind of person), I went through a couple of weeks of being able to drink nothing but tonic water, and now it's just that I am generally always hungry and could eat anything, lol! What about you?

Spiffy I found you on there - and have added you as a buddy so I should hopefully show up for you now. For some reason no-one seems to be able to find me on there, strange. And wow - a trilogy?! that is quite a feat of strength. You should totally finish off book three, what are they about?

Harley I used to write poetry all the time in my teens, but it was probably really pants/cliche stuff, lol. Maybe I should get back in to it though! What kind of stuff did you used to write about?

Pielette you should jump on board and join in too, it started on November 1st but a couple of days wouldn't make a difference. You don't HAVE to do 50,000 words either, like Spiffy said, it's your own challenge so it could be for whatever you like it to be.

Wow pez, lucid dreaming? That sounds really interesting :thumbup: I'm about a quarter into a novel I started writing about two years ago and I should get back to it because I've had a bit of a break. I'll see if I can get my head back in the game.

Funnily enough I never had any cravings while pregnant, I just ate everything in sight :haha:

Haha youngwife, it does make me chuckle that things like that are celebrated on here :haha: Feeling a bit better now but I'm not counting any chickens cos the damn bug went away for most of yesterday :shrug: It's surely not possible to be pregnancy related at 7dpo? I will discuss it on here with you ladies but haven't said a thing in real life because in the past three cycles I kept saying oh I feel this I must be pregnant. And then obviously not :dohh:

I had sickness with DD before I knew I was pregnant. It was one of my best friends birthdays - her 21st, I had a drink (alcohol, pre-drinks before her party) and it just turned my stomache completely! I tried another drink at her party and same problem. I though it might have been because I hadn't eaten, so I waited for the buffet to open and still felt sick so I had to tell her how sorry I was, and I had to leave... It so wasn't like me as I never get stomach upset when I'm ill, and my friends knew there was something up seeing as I used to always be up for a party! :haha:

That was the 23rd July last year, on CD20 and I got my :bfp: on the 8th of August! So the sickness started super early for me, unless that was a massive coincidence... Some people say that's too early. :shrug: I also had heartburn at 6 weeks, then it went away by 8w and came back real bad at around 25w.

ETA: I don't want to get your hopes up, Pie. Just saying it's not impossible. :thumbup:

Pie, I really hope the sickness is pregnancy-related! You never know! :winkwink:

As for me, I'm officially in the TWW. 1 dpo! I really hope the time flies!

For those of you that asked, my trilogy is a fantasy novel. It's about a family (parents and four children) that get pulled into another world, and get seperated, and their actions set things in motion and basically start a war, but different members of the family end up on different sides. That's not a great description, but I suck at summarizing breifly, so thats the best I can do in a few sentences. :haha:

Pez, I've now added you as well. Lucid dreaming is so facinating. I bet your novel will be really cool!

Hey youngwife - the novel thing, no, you don't keep it on the website. It's kind of just like a personal challenge if that makes sense. Just so at the end of it we can say "we have written a novel". Mine's rubbish, but it's another achievement I'd love to cross off the list! :) It's about lucid dreaming, a bit interest of mine :)

Craving wise - I seem to go through phases. For a while it was hot curries (I am normally a creamy korma/passanda kind of person), I went through a couple of weeks of being able to drink nothing but tonic water, and now it's just that I am generally always hungry and could eat anything, lol! What about you?

Spiffy I found you on there - and have added you as a buddy so I should hopefully show up for you now. For some reason no-one seems to be able to find me on there, strange. And wow - a trilogy?! that is quite a feat of strength. You should totally finish off book three, what are they about?

Harley I used to write poetry all the time in my teens, but it was probably really pants/cliche stuff, lol. Maybe I should get back in to it though! What kind of stuff did you used to write about?

Pielette you should jump on board and join in too, it started on November 1st but a couple of days wouldn't make a difference. You don't HAVE to do 50,000 words either, like Spiffy said, it's your own challenge so it could be for whatever you like it to be.

I used to song write and write poety true but i think mine was cliche too :p but i bet i didnt think so then!

and i havnt craved much this time apart from i went through a sour sweets craving when i was pregnant with my daughter i craved plane porridge and honey and lemon water lol that i made my self so i just had jugs of hot lemon and water loads of times a day lol i started it for a cold to help with my throat and just didnt stop lol xx

Wow pez, lucid dreaming? That sounds really interesting :thumbup: I'm about a quarter into a novel I started writing about two years ago and I should get back to it because I've had a bit of a break. I'll see if I can get my head back in the game.

Funnily enough I never had any cravings while pregnant, I just ate everything in sight :haha:

Haha youngwife, it does make me chuckle that things like that are celebrated on here :haha: Feeling a bit better now but I'm not counting any chickens cos the damn bug went away for most of yesterday :shrug: It's surely not possible to be pregnancy related at 7dpo? I will discuss it on here with you ladies but haven't said a thing in real life because in the past three cycles I kept saying oh I feel this I must be pregnant. And then obviously not :dohh:

Im not sure i cant remember how dpos work but i know i was feeling nautous a week before my period was due with my daughter and it was confirmed i was 3 weeks pregnant and i was really nautous so who knows! and i always said i felt pregnant when i was trying for my daughter lol so when i actualy was pregnant i didnt say anything about how i felt as i thought it was just my mind playing tricks on me again!! but i hope this is it for u!

I'm holding out hope for you too Pielette - well all of you really!

Spiffy your trilogy sounds really cool! I'm really impressed that you managed not just one, but three! I'm loving the NaNoWriMo so far, I'm getting really into it. I've just hit my target for the evening which is good as I think I am starting to come down with a bit of a cold. I'm not loving what I have written so far but it's fun, which is what matters :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->