anyone ttc or ntnp before there child is a year old?

So I say I'm going to completely ignore my body this TWW...well, I'm 1 dpo and I've already blown it. I have been so unbelievably bloated all day today. Like right now, I feel like I've just eaten a huge meal, except it's actually been 5 hours since I last ate. Oh I hope I dont start getting my hopes up for no reason again. Help me ladies! Keep me sane! :dohh: :haha:

:rofl: well i actually got really dizzy with my last baby and felt sick before i even missed my period! so you never know. it was the reason i took the test :thumbup:

Hi i just wondered what is the youngest age of your lo when you got pregnant again? were you breastfeeding? and i was wanting to breastfeed with baby number 2 and im wondering how possible thats gona be with a 13 month old! x

#5 was about 4 mos old when i got preggo with #6. they were supposed to be 13 mos apart, but he came a little early and they are exactly 12 1/2 mos apart. #4 and #5 are 14 mos apart, so nothing new for me. i wasnt bfing, my last baby is the first for me to bf. my cycles were really messed up after #5 and i wasnt ov, was having a period every 2-3 weeks. i used natural progesterone cream and it lengthened my cycle. i ov the next cycle and got pregnant on first egg since having the last baby. hope that made sense :wacko:

there is a thread with support for bfing and pregnancy or tandem nursing. i joined it to get info, but if i were to get pregnant im not sure if i would keep bfing or not. cross that bridge when i get there i figure.

it might help you with questions more than i can since i havent done that yet...
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/b...eding-tandem-nursing-information-support.html

Thank you! and yeh i think il do the same! if i manage to bf while im in the hospital that will be a start and if i dont manage to do it after thats fine. im alot more chilled out than i was last time!!

do you want any more kids after this baby?

oh yes hun! we would love many more children. DH and i believe they are the greatest gift. we would take 20 more, but since im 34 and DH is 37 we will likely run out of fertule time first :haha: we are NTNP for the rest of our lives so we will see what we are blessed with :cloud9:

thats so beautiful. my husband would love to ntnp for the rest of our lives! BUT we have a 3 bedroom house and limited funds lol. i think its so beautiful your able to do that and wow 20 more hehe how big is your house? and do you look after them all on your own? your a strong woman! :) also did you know you both had the same values about children before you got married? x

lol we have a 5 bedroom. i could fit many more in here though. we are actually only using 3 bedrooms. my 12 and 14 yr old dd's share a room, my 2 and 5 yr old ds's share a room, and my 8 mo old and 20 mo old co-sleep with us. one room we use half for storage and half for a dressing room for my girls. the other room is our classroom. my 5, 12, and 14 year olds do their home school curriculum while i do 'blanket time' with my 1 and 2 yr old. we sing songs and read books, and they have a snack. i usually have my 8 mo old in the sling nursing or asleep at that time. sometimes my 5 yr old is out with us while we do blanket time, if he is learning something new or just needs help.

DH and i didnt have these values when we first got married. #3 was a surprise and i quit my career and stayed at home. i found the Lord when he was 2 mos old. decided we wanted him to have a sibling closer in age. after having #4 we decided to try for one more, but it had taken 5 mos to get him so we thought it would take a while. got pregnant first month ttc, so they are 14 mos apart. then was gonna get my tubes tied, decided to pray instead and do whatever God said. God said to trust Him for our family size and the spacing of our children, so we do. was pregnant with the next one at about 4 mos, so they are 12.5 mos apart.

6 years ago i would have been overwhelmed at the thought of my life now... 6 kids, sahm, homeschool teacher, etc. i used to be a psychologist working with homeless patients with severe mental illness. i guess God had other plans for me. and He gets all the glory for every single bit of it. i was a huge mess without Him and would be again if He left my side for one single second. He provides everything we need, patience, peace, money, our home, you name it :flower:

spiffy- did you test yet :haha:i know im no help, but im too excited!!!! :winkwink:

i actually had a little cm today :shrug: i hope there's more tomorrow :happydance:

Oh, Spiffy. First, your trilogy sounds awesome. You should sell it on amazon as an ebook when you're finished and I'll buy it for my Kindle! :) Second, I don't think that little egg could have implanted itself yet, so you're bloating is probably just run-of-the-mill indigestion or whatever you call it. Does that help? ;)

Blessed, what a great (short version of your) testimony. God is so good!

Daniel and I celebrated our fifth anniversary today! Yay! We went out to lunch and to a play at our alma mater. It was really fun, but he is pretty tired now. He's napping, and when he wakes up I'm hoping we can DTD. Going to take an OPK in a few minutes here. Ovulation has to be soon, I just know it!

ETA: The OPK was positive! Gotta wake up DH! Tee hee. :haha:

spiffy- did you test yet :haha:

Hey....are you making fun of me? :haha:

Harley, I know there's no way an egg could have implanted, I'm just never usually this bloated...ever. Even on my period, so I was grasping at straws. :dohh:

Oh, and I've actually thought about publishing my books on Amazon for the Kindle, so assuming I actually do it, I'll let you know. ;)

And YAY for a positive OPK! I hope we get to be bump buddies! :thumbup:

Well, I actually know what you mean. I was pretty bloated (okay, mostly just super gassy) these last few days, and I kept thinking that had to be a sign of something. It's just so hard walking that fine line between being really positive about TTC and also being totally relaxed about it. So hard!

:rofl: well i actually got really dizzy with my last baby and felt sick before i even missed my period! so you never know. it was the reason i took the test :thumbup:

Hi i just wondered what is the youngest age of your lo when you got pregnant again? were you breastfeeding? and i was wanting to breastfeed with baby number 2 and im wondering how possible thats gona be with a 13 month old! x

#5 was about 4 mos old when i got preggo with #6. they were supposed to be 13 mos apart, but he came a little early and they are exactly 12 1/2 mos apart. #4 and #5 are 14 mos apart, so nothing new for me. i wasnt bfing, my last baby is the first for me to bf. my cycles were really messed up after #5 and i wasnt ov, was having a period every 2-3 weeks. i used natural progesterone cream and it lengthened my cycle. i ov the next cycle and got pregnant on first egg since having the last baby. hope that made sense :wacko:

there is a thread with support for bfing and pregnancy or tandem nursing. i joined it to get info, but if i were to get pregnant im not sure if i would keep bfing or not. cross that bridge when i get there i figure.

it might help you with questions more than i can since i havent done that yet...
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/b...eding-tandem-nursing-information-support.html

Thank you! and yeh i think il do the same! if i manage to bf while im in the hospital that will be a start and if i dont manage to do it after thats fine. im alot more chilled out than i was last time!!

do you want any more kids after this baby?

oh yes hun! we would love many more children. DH and i believe they are the greatest gift. we would take 20 more, but since im 34 and DH is 37 we will likely run out of fertule time first :haha: we are NTNP for the rest of our lives so we will see what we are blessed with :cloud9:

thats so beautiful. my husband would love to ntnp for the rest of our lives! BUT we have a 3 bedroom house and limited funds lol. i think its so beautiful your able to do that and wow 20 more hehe how big is your house? and do you look after them all on your own? your a strong woman! :) also did you know you both had the same values about children before you got married? x

lol we have a 5 bedroom. i could fit many more in here though. we are actually only using 3 bedrooms. my 12 and 14 yr old dd's share a room, my 2 and 5 yr old ds's share a room, and my 8 mo old and 20 mo old co-sleep with us. one room we use half for storage and half for a dressing room for my girls. the other room is our classroom. my 5, 12, and 14 year olds do their home school curriculum while i do 'blanket time' with my 1 and 2 yr old. we sing songs and read books, and they have a snack. i usually have my 8 mo old in the sling nursing or asleep at that time. sometimes my 5 yr old is out with us while we do blanket time, if he is learning something new or just needs help.

DH and i didnt have these values when we first got married. #3 was a surprise and i quit my career and stayed at home. i found the Lord when he was 2 mos old. decided we wanted him to have a sibling closer in age. after having #4 we decided to try for one more, but it had taken 5 mos to get him so we thought it would take a while. got pregnant first month ttc, so they are 14 mos apart. then was gonna get my tubes tied, decided to pray instead and do whatever God said. God said to trust Him for our family size and the spacing of our children, so we do. was pregnant with the next one at about 4 mos, so they are 12.5 mos apart.

6 years ago i would have been overwhelmed at the thought of my life now... 6 kids, sahm, homeschool teacher, etc. i used to be a psychologist working with homeless patients with severe mental illness. i guess God had other plans for me. and He gets all the glory for every single bit of it. i was a huge mess without Him and would be again if He left my side for one single second. He provides everything we need, patience, peace, money, our home, you name it :flower:

aww hun that is the sweetest thing i have ever read!!! honestly its fantastic. i couldnt do home school teaching as i didnt even finish school and im crap at maths unfortunatly!! , and you have a really good routine!

Aw blessed that was so lovely reading your story! Its really exciting, I wonder how many God will bless you with :flower:

Yay for a positive OPK Harley! Hope lots of fun has been had :winkwink:

Oh spiffy I know the feeling believe me! I think this time I've managed to be fairly calm and trying not to read too much into things. Well maybe not. At least I haven't said a thing in 'real life'. Just kept my mouth shut somehow :haha:

I've actually decided that I will not test until 14dpo, which is Saturday. I know I've said this in the past, but this time I'm going to promise myself a present if I manage it. Not decided what the present will be but if I get there without testing I'm going to treat myself! Hopefully this will keep me strong. And then if I tests on Saturday and it's a bfn I can be pretty sure it's a no for this cycle instead of sitting there driving myself nuts for four days :dohh:

I feel normal today which is bliss. The monkey and I are going to one of his friends' first birthday parties today, DH has gone down to see his dad, bless my FIL,he had to have his dog put down last week and he adored him :nope:

Oh, Spiffy. First, your trilogy sounds awesome. You should sell it on amazon as an ebook when you're finished and I'll buy it for my Kindle! :) Second, I don't think that little egg could have implanted itself yet, so you're bloating is probably just run-of-the-mill indigestion or whatever you call it. Does that help? ;)

Blessed, what a great (short version of your) testimony. God is so good!

Daniel and I celebrated our fifth anniversary today! Yay! We went out to lunch and to a play at our alma mater. It was really fun, but he is pretty tired now. He's napping, and when he wakes up I'm hoping we can DTD. Going to take an OPK in a few minutes here. Ovulation has to be soon, I just know it!

ETA: The OPK was positive! Gotta wake up DH! Tee hee. :haha:

Goodluck hope he has enough energy to plant the goods were they need to be haha and whats an ama mater? and also congrats on your aniversary x

Aw blessed that was so lovely reading your story! Its really exciting, I wonder how many God will bless you with :flower:

Oh spiffy I know the feeling believe me! I think this time I've managed to be fairly calm and trying not to read too much into things. Well maybe not. At least I haven't said a thing in 'real life'. Just kept my mouth shut somehow :haha:

I've actually decided that I will not test until 14dpo, which is Saturday. I know I've said this in the past, but this time I'm going to promise myself a present if I manage it. Not decided what the present will be but if I get there without testing I'm going to treat myself! Hopefully this will keep me strong. And then if I tests on Saturday and it's a bfn I can be pretty sure it's a no for this cycle instead of sitting there driving myself nuts for four days :dohh:

I feel normal today which is bliss. The monkey and I are going to one of his friends' first birthday parties today, DH has gone down to see his dad, bless my FIL,he had to have his dog put down last week and he adored him :nope:

how many days after your af is due is 14 dpo? forgot how it works lol xx and aww about your fil dog :( xx

how many days after your af is due is 14 dpo? forgot how it works lol xx and aww about your fil dog :( xx

Well it's usually about 12/13dpo I can expect to see the evil witch, so Thursday or Friday. Just five days for me to survive, I can do it!

:haha: I probably can't.

I was lucky with DD, AF was a week late and I didn't even know! :dohh: I'd totally lost track of time (date wise) and trusted DF when he said it was due a week later than it actually was... :haha: I really should have known but didn't think to even check for myself! So I had a nice dark test... :thumbup: I though I was pregnant but wanted to wait for AF to be late (it was, without me knowing) to be sure!

This time, I just knew again and tested the day/day after she was due. Couldn't wait, but I wouldn't test sooner because I wouldn't want the disheartening BFN, even if it was just too early for a BFP! So that's why I wait...

Harley, I forgot to say congratulations on your anniversay! I hope you two had a great time. :)

Pie, I'm glad you're feeling better. I have everything crossed for you!!!

Blessed I also forgot to say thank you for sharing your beautiful testimony. :flower:

HAKing, any news???

I feel like I'm getting a UTI. :( I feel a little irritated down below and I've had to go pee so much these past two days, and today I'm fasting, so I'm not even drinking any water! And then the over-analyzing part of my brains attacks, because I remembered that I got a UTI a few days after I ovulated last time I got pregnant...

I'm hopeless. :dohh:

Oh yeah, I'm sorry I forgot to say it too... Happy anniversary, Harley! :flower: Also, yay on the OPK! :happydance:

Harley, congrats on the anniversary. Hope you had a good day!:flower:

Pei, so glad you're feeling better! You can make it till Friday!!!

Spiffy, sorry you feel like you're getting a UTI. Are you fasting to help the UTI or is just a personal choice?

We are just on our way back from Vegas now. Almost home actually and I can't wait to see my little monkey! We had a good weekend and was nice to have some time away and relax but it will be nice to be home also. Tomorrow I should be 13 dpo if I calculated everything right. Honestly, still not feeling hopeful but I will probably test tomorrow or Tuesday if no AF. I kinda feel like she's coming though. Backache and I always get creamy cm a few days before. Guess we will see in a few days. If she does indeed show DH and I already decided to be super serious this month and make it happen!

Fx for everyone! Hopefully we get some bfps this month.

Spiffy, sorry you feel like you're getting a UTI. Are you fasting to help the UTI or is just a personal choice?

In my religion, we set aside the first Sunday of every month as a day of fasting, and during the fast we focus on one specific question or blessing that we desire from the Lord. So today my husband and I are both fasting that he will be able to get this new job that he's had a couple of interviews for. :flower:

I'm glad you had a great time away with your hubby! Let us know as soon as you take a test! I really hope you get your bfp! :)

haking- i hope you get a bfp instead!

spiffy- i would never make fun of you love! i want your bfp more than you do :happydance: ok probably not more than you, but very close :haha: and if i cant test i want someone to :brat:

thank you ladies! if i would have done things my way i would have only 2 kids :( i cant imagine life without all my kids :cloud9:

happy anniversary harley!!!!! :wedding:

so glad you're feeling better pie :hugs:

chez- how are you feeling hun???

and how is everyone else???

Oh Blessed, I know you weren't actually making fun of me. ;) I just thought it was funny that you asked me if I had tested yet when I was only 1 dpo. I thought, "Okay, yes, I admit I'm a test addict, but not THAT bad!" :rofl:

Well it's usually about 12/13dpo I can expect to see the evil witch, so Thursday or Friday. Just five days for me to survive, I can do it!

:haha: I probably can't.

You can do it!! I waited till AF was 2 days late before i tested this time.. unlike last time i was testing lik a few days after i dtd!! over exagorating but i was constantly testing lol x

Goodluck hope he has enough energy to plant the goods were they need to be haha and whats an ama mater? and also congrats on your aniversary x
Thanks! An alma mater is the place you graduated from. We met at university, and the play we went to was put on by the theatre department there.

We managed to DTD last night, and DH is having yet another late evening nap tonight. I'm pretty sure I'm ovulating today (going to take an OPK tonight - hoping it's neg to confirm), so I know we should DTD tonight too. But honestly, we're just both so worn out. I asked DH last night if he thought we could DTD tonight and tomorrow night, and he said, "We can try." And sorry if this is TMI, but the last two times we DTD, I was concerned DH might not even get around to "making his deposit." (I think he was a little concerned too.) I guess both our sex drives just aren't what they used to be. We will try again tonight once he wakes up. Maybe we should try RIGHT when he wakes up, IYKWIM.

We'll tackle tomorrow night when we get there. *sigh*

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"