anyone ttc or ntnp before there child is a year old?

Aaaah, PIE! If you're not getting excited, can I do it for you? Oops, too late! :happydance: I even see the first one and I'm totally useless at seeing these things... I'm getting better! :winkwink: That second one is as clear as day! Hooray for your :bfp:

AFM... Baby was even more stubborn than DD! He didn't wanna flash. He was face down, bottom up... Legs tight to his chest!! :dohh: I don't want to sound awful but I am really disappointed. I knew I would be but how upset I felt, shocked me tbh. I really wanted to know for sure. Believe me, I know more than anyone how lucky we are to have this baby and I'm super thankful that everything is ok, baby is healthy! :cloud9: But there's a selfish little part of me that wants to know who I am growing. Knowing helped me bond much better with DD because we had a name for her and it was nice putting a name to the bump. We're thinkning of getting a private one done...

Aw chez I totally understand, I remember when I found out Noah was a boy and it just helped me so much to be able to say he and him. A private scan might be the way to go :thumbup: Very glad to hear he's completely healthy though. Cheeky monkey :haha:

Thanks girls, I'm walking round with this massive grin on my face and don't quite know what to do with myself!

My DH just made me laugh. He's started playing football every Wednesday eve with his friends at 9.15pm and it means he gets back really late. When he signed up I warned him that I would still expect to DTD on a Wednesday next cycle if we need to. He texted me about an hour ago saying I really hope you're pregnant!

I sent him a picture of the test and said do you?

:haha:

Chez, sorry to hear that your little one was being shy again! I also think a private scan may be the way to go so you can have peace of mind and know for sure!

Pie, I bet DH was speechless when you sent him the picture! :haha:

Oh, Chez, I'm sorry that baby was being stubborn for you. :( I wouldn't worry too much, though. I think doctors have to feel pretty sure about a gender guess before they sany anything, so if the doctor said boy last time, then I'm sure he/she was fairly confident.

However, private scans are pretty nice, if you can afford them. I had one done with DD when I was 16 weeks pregnant, so I could find out the gender early, and it was nice, because they weren't so emotionless and "medical", and it was more about seeing and bonding with the baby. :flower:

Pie, what did your DH say in return?

He's just texted back and said does that say what I think it does?

I said it does and he said yay monkey mark 2 and four smiley faces!

Yay yay yay congrats Pie.. so happy for you..

and thanks Haking, though im hoping im not ttc with too many of you.. hope you all have your bfps by the time i join in.. :)

Pie, that's so cute! I am so happy for you! I hope I'll be joining you in Bfp Bliss next week!

And Rojo, that's very nice of you to say, but I also hope you get your bfp first try!

Wow a lot to catch up on - I'm so sorry if I miss anything!

Spiffy that is wonderful that you have both decided to NTNP for life. Much respect to all of you for deciding to do so. I don't think it is something I could personally do - two will be plenty for us, but what an adventure for you all. I hope you are all blessed with as many babies as you could possibly hope for :)

Pielette - I am so sorry for what your family has been through. You proved yourself as an incredibly admirable person for giving him a second chance, how awful for you all that he still threw it back in your face. It does, however, sound as though karma will certainly catch up with him. I hope that your mum continues to do well.
... But, on a good note - WOOOOHOOOO! I agree that it is definately a BFP! SO happy and pleased for you!!

Chez I am sorry that baby was not cooperative :( I can imagine how disappointing it must be after you were so excited about today. Hope you feel a bit better about it soon, perhaps a private one would be a good idea?

Sorry if I have missed anyone!

We are all okay here, tiredness and morning sickness has pretty much gone now. I have my 12 week scan on Friday so myself and OH have both booked the day off work. Harrison is still going to nursery as it would be a bit difficult to have him at the hospital with us, so we're also going to go out for lunch together which will be lovely :) I'll of course let you all know how the scan goes :D

Thanks rojo and pez! Really hope you'll get yours soon rojo.

Roll on next week for yours spiffy!

Glad to hear the ms has settled down pez and can't wait to hear about Friday's scan :flower:

I'm just waiting for DH to get back with a celebratory takeaway :happydance:

Mmm take-away, now that really is the best way to celebrate a BFP! :D Enjoy!!

Thanks ladies! :flower: Felt I was being a little silly but we've booked the private scan. A little pricey seeing as we have to travel 60+ miles on a train to get there but I know in my heart it's worth it for me. Thanks for being so understanding... :flow:

Really am so happy for you, Pie... :hugs: We had a take-away to celebrate our 20w scan... Any excuse! :winkwink: :haha:

Let's see more BFP's this try too!!

THanks i hope it happens quickly.. only about 6 more weeks.. once thanksgiving is over then it will go quickly.. 2 more af's i can handle that.. :)

Pez, can't wait to hear about your scan on Friday! And glad you are feeling better and morning sickness is finally going away. :flower:

Chez, yay for your private scan!

Rojo, I hope you get your BFP first month! You waited a long time listening to all us try while you waited (patiently) to try!

OMGSH Pie Congrats!!! Wooo! So excited for you!

Too bad about your scan, Chez! Only a boy could be so bad. :p

As for me I've been keeping up but not really posting because I've been getting my butt kicked with a terrible cold.

Skadi, where are you in your cycle right now?

Well, I took a home UTI test, and it say that my leukocytes level is really high (which means a UTI), but my nitrates came back negative (which means no UTI) so I'm going to call my OBGYN tomorrow and ask them whether I need antibiotics or not. :shrug: But I'm still hopeful since I've only even had a UTI right before my bfp last time.

Chez and Pez, looking forward to your scans!

God I hate UTIs spiffy! It's the most uncomfortable thing :nope: I hope it might be a positive sign for you though! What dpo are you now?

I've done another test this morning, came up faint but pink :flower: I'll do another later on, I've never found FMU to be that good for me. But I've added myself a ticker... Wasn't going to just yet but couldn't resist!

Spiffy, I hope you have a UTI??? Haha! I've only had one, and it was AFTER Ozzy was born. My only symptom was that I wet the bed twice. Oh my!

Skadi, I say "boo" to cold and flu season! Hope you feel better soon.

Chez, I completely understand your disappointment. I also felt like I could bond with baby better once I knew if he was Ozzy or Elanor (that was our girl name). It's funny, I was so happy to be able to call him by his name before he was born, and then after he came I started calling him all sorts of nicknames other than his name! Tee hee. I hope your private scan goes really well! I think it'll be worth it.

Rojo, will your November be very busy to help keep your mind off of TTC? I find that no matter how much I try not to plan too much this time of year, I just can't help but be super busy.

AFM, I'm either 1 or 2 dpo (I'm going with 1 to be safe) and we DTD tonight. My work here is done, and I'm officially in the TWW. Kind of a relief but also pretty nerve racking.

ETA: Hooray, Pielette! So good!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->