anyone ttc or ntnp before there child is a year old?

So sorry Pie.. i would be very upset too.. dont stand for that crap!!

Fxed you get it cleared up fast spiffy

I'm determined not to let them get away with it! Paying that much for a service, I expected better than that!

youngwife- dpo is days past ovulation

spiffy i hope your uti is a sgn!!!!

pie- how rotten! i hope they come out on time tomorrow :growlmad: yay for darker lines :happydance:

lilrojo- i hope you get pregnant first month ttc :hugs:

haking- i hope af shows or you get a bfp very soon:flower:

Hi ladies - i just finished reading through the past month of posts on here and thought I would maybe come in and stick around. We're NTNP and my little one is 6 months old.

Congrats on all the bumps and recent BFPs!

Welcome, Lalila! Your DD is gorgeous! I have a neice named Lily Smith, so very close to your LO. :flower:

Pie, that is outrageous! I sure hope they listen to you and come on time tomorrow.

Spiffy, I hope the UTI clears up soon (if you do indeed have one).

Welcome, Lalila! That smile in your signature is priceless! :)

Well, I went to the doctor today and I do indeed have an infection (I'm sure it's a UTI, and the doctor said she's thinks so too, but they won't say for certain until they get the lab results on Friday). Regardless, I'm now on antibiotics, and I made sure to tell her that I'm TTC, so she gave me antibiotics that are safe during pregnancy, just in case. I really hope this is a sign for me since it happened last time, too!

Fxed so tightly for you spiffy.. and sorry about the infection/uti no fun

Hi Lalila.. welcome :) your dd is too cute..

Welcome lalila :flower: Very cute little girl you have there!

Well I'm glad you've got antibiotics now spiffy. Are you 6dpo today?

Welcome, Lalila! :hi: Your DD is beautiful, that huge smile in your signature is adorable!

Spiffy - Glad you've had some antibiotics. I hope this is a sign! FX!!

Just did my digi and it showed me the magic words pregnant 1-2 :happydance:

How is everyone? I'm now waiting for boiler man again, apparently he'll be here at 2pm. I'll believe that one when I see it!

Woohoo! Huge congratulations to you, DH and big brother, Noah! :hugs:

I'll be suprised if he's on time... but I hope he is for you! AFM, I'm ok. Thanks for asking! :flower: Looking forward to grocery shopping later... :haha: I love going when I've been stuck in for days with nothing to do because everyone's working or the weather is rubbish!

Aww, Pie, how nice to be able to see the word "pregnant" on the digi! I hope the boiler man actually comes when he's supposed, too, but at least you're not setting your heart on it this time! ;)

Yes, I'm 6 dpo today, which is always exciting for me, since they say implantation can happen anywhere from 6-12 dpo, so I find myself checking the toilet paper after going to the bathroom to see if I get ayn implantation spotting, or paying attention to every little cramp or niggle, wondering if it's a baby nestling in. :dohh:

Oh, and last night I had another triplet dream! Except in this dream, I was telling everyone, "Remember how I had 5 dreams about triplets? Well, guess what, we're actually having triplets!" Because I had seen three sacs on a home ultrasound machine, which I obviously don't have in real life. :haha:

Lol spiffy gotta love the pregnancy dreams.. i have had them too.. which i wake up and remember its not till next month were ttc.. lol

Pie yay for the digi.. i love love love to see those wonderful words.. :) you should have shared a pic so we can all oogle it ;) hope he shows up on time..

Chez have fun grocery shopping.. thats my task for tomorrow.. and we need so much.. blah i dont like shopping esp with 2 kids cuz they whine, well my 3 yr old does lol.. for stuff she wants..

2dpo of nothing.. waiting on af to come so we can start the last cycle before ttc starts.. :)

I never used to like any sort of shopping but my mom has DD while we go so it's like a little break away for an hour a week! :haha:

ETA: Sometimes we bring her along but most of the time, she's when we leave anyway, but it's still nice to get out the house...

We have hot water again yay! :happydance: he actually turned up early and I'm willing to bet that's because I threw a massive fit yesterday :haha: Don't mess with a pregnant woman lol!

I actually quite like food shopping myself, just went and got a load in. But that's probably because Noah really enjoys looking at everything and isn't old enough to whinge for things, I sympathise rojo! Probably when they're older I'll just order online.

Spiffy that sounds like a great dream! Think if that actually happened to me I'd scream in excitement and then faint :haha: I always look out for implantation bleeding and cramping but this time I didn't get any of that. I felt cramps when Noah implanted though.

Well rojo since you asked... :winkwink:

https://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x66/VanessaCH/001.jpg

:xmas1::xmas1::xmas1::xmas12::xmas12::xmas23:

Yay PIE!! love it.. thanks i love pee sticks.. :) esp bfp one :)

Awww, beautiful tests, Pie! I'm still just so excited for you! :happydance:

Shopping is a life-saver for me. DD just sits and looks at everything and totally zones out. I mean, if you try to talk to her, she just ignores you half the time, and if she does look at you, it's like, "Leave me alone, Mom. I'm busy." :haha: But I'll take all the "calm baby" time I can get!

Rojo, during my last cycle before we started TTC, I wrote down every "symptom" that I had each day past ovulation, that way when it came time to TTC, I had a neautral cycle to compare my symptoms to. It actually amazed me at how many "symptoms" I had when I knew I wasn't pregnant! :rofl:

Aw thanks ladies!

Symptoms are odd things because I think your brain can actually invent them. I definitely found that I had more 'symptoms' when I wanted to be pregnant but wasn't. I did have the sickness and diarrhoea but it's hard to know whether that was pregnancy related or a bug cos there's a lot going round at the minute. I don't have any symptoms at the moment particularly, the most noticeable thing is a heightened sense of smell, which is not pleasant when dealing with a stinky bummed child :sick: :haha: or cleaning out the fridge of things that have gone off. Yuck.

Spiffy do I get to move in your signature? :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->