anyone ttc or ntnp before there child is a year old?

Haha you naughty girl! :haha: I can't say I'm surprised since I told myself I would make it to 14dpo. Yeah right!

I think I can see something extremely faint actually. It's just a hint. But then that was only three days ago :thumbup:

No I don't get to pick my midwife, we're just allocated one. I had two at my birth and the other was the head of the home birthing team and she was amazing, I would love it if I got her. Shame we can't make a request!

Thanks ladies. :) We finally DTD but I'm fairly certain we missed my fertile period. Oh well.

The reason I was wondering if anyone else could see the super faint line is because I felt like implantation happened at 6 dpo in the morning. So if I got a very faint positive at 7 dpo, that would make sense with my suspected implantation date. :flower:

Pie, that sucks that you can't choose. I just picked a random OB last time, because Dr. Brown, my sister-in-law's OB was booked. She and several of her friends have used Dr. Brown and they just go on and on about what a good doctor she is, so I was happy to get in as her patient this time around. :)

Skadi, sorry to hear that you may have missed O this month, but I'm happy to hear that you and DH are back to DTD. :flower:

Pez, I think your rat situation just inspired me! I've been thinking about how I want to tell DH when he gets home from work, and I was thinking about the rats, and somehow that led to my idea. :haha: When DH get's home I'm going to put on a disgusted face and say, "Oh my gosh, Babe. You have to go see what I found in the bathroom this morning." And then I'm going to leave my Frer sitting on the counter. :flower:

Hi ladies.. been a busy few days for us..

Spiffy congrats sweetie.. so happy for you.. wow jan is a ways away lol.. hope im annoncing my own bfp at that time :)

So all is well here.. dd is sick but feeling better, 24 hour thing it looks like.. but our weather has been crazy.. on sat it was 76, sun 28, and today it has been snowing..

Bryce will be 9 months in 3 days.. and friday we go to the drs for his checkup.. should be fun.. not much longer and i will be joing in :)

:happydance::happydance::happydance:SPIFFY!!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

im soooooo happy for you!!! :cloud9: do you have a due date yet??? its so dark you could have tested days ago. i knew i should have urged you more :haha: i do see it at 7dpo :flower:

Thanks!

My due date is July 26th. :cloud9:

And yes, I could have easily tested on Saturday or Sunday, but I couldn't have done it without DH knowing (he always frowns on my early testing :haha:)

what a lovely day :cloud9: all these bfp's are making me broody lol. if only my cycle would start back up :-k

skadi- im sorry hun. at least you are dtd again. hopefully it will work out next month :hugs:

I secretly had a pet rat when I was about 13... :haha: Had to give it away to my friend when my mom found out! :rofl: How I thought I could keep him without her finding out, I'll never know... :dohh: It's the "wild" ones I dislike.

Well, today has just been terrible for us. DF had a message from his brother this morning saying his Nain (what us Welsh call our grandmothers, pronounced like the number "9") was in hospital, in ICU. So after trying to get hold of his older brother to see if he was heading up, so he could get a lift up there with him, he couldn't get hold of him... He ended up getting a lift off my stepdad and then after spending all day there, 5 minutes before getting home they got called back as she took a turn for the worse. I had a phone call from DF at 8:15PM saying that sadly, she passed away at 7:15, before he got back there - it's 30min drive. I've only met her 2 or 3 times but love hearing stories about what a strong minded woman she's been all her life. She one of those ladies who everyone knows, iykwim. She was a great-great grandmother!! They're a big family, and although they're not close (some of them don't even get on) they have come together today. DF's mum was all the way in Newcastle working and has been travelling back all day today (8+ hour round trip, her OH drove all the way to pick her up) and did not make it to say goodbye and I just feel so sorry for her. She missed DD's birth and didn't meet her for a week because she's a merchandiser and works all over the UK and Ireland... Oh, I bet she hates her job right now! I cried on the phone to DF when he told me. He can't wait to get back and give me "the biggest hug I've ever had" and I just can't wait to see him :cry:

Sorry for the depressing update but I needed somewhere to let it out... FB isn't quite the place as there might be family memebers who don't know the bad news yet! :flow:
im so sorry for your loss hun how sad !! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx il be thinking of u all xx

Hi ladies.. been a busy few days for us..

Spiffy congrats sweetie.. so happy for you.. wow jan is a ways away lol.. hope im annoncing my own bfp at that time :)

So all is well here.. dd is sick but feeling better, 24 hour thing it looks like.. but our weather has been crazy.. on sat it was 76, sun 28, and today it has been snowing..

Bryce will be 9 months in 3 days.. and friday we go to the drs for his checkup.. should be fun.. not much longer and i will be joing in :)

Glad your dd is feeling better its not nice when our little ones r under the wheather x x

The reason I was wondering if anyone else could see the super faint line is because I felt like implantation happened at 6 dpo in the morning. So if I got a very faint positive at 7 dpo, that would make sense with my suspected implantation date. :flower:

Pie, that sucks that you can't choose. I just picked a random OB last time, because Dr. Brown, my sister-in-law's OB was booked. She and several of her friends have used Dr. Brown and they just go on and on about what a good doctor she is, so I was happy to get in as her patient this time around. :)

Skadi, sorry to hear that you may have missed O this month, but I'm happy to hear that you and DH are back to DTD. :flower:

what does implantation feel like?

Pez, I think your rat situation just inspired me! I've been thinking about how I want to tell DH when he gets home from work, and I was thinking about the rats, and somehow that led to my idea. :haha: When DH get's home I'm going to put on a disgusted face and say, "Oh my gosh, Babe. You have to go see what I found in the bathroom this morning." And then I'm going to leave my Frer sitting on the counter. :flower:

awww let us know how he reacts!

Chez, so sorry to hear about your loss. :hugs:

Harley, that was a beautiful poem. Sinc emy own mother mother passed away many years ago, I can relate to your feelings. Actually today would have been her birthday. :flower:

Youngwife, I'm so sorry to hear about this whole situation with your father. That has to be hard on you. I hope your mom does what's best for you and her.

As for me, I'm patiently waiting until tomorrow mornign when I'll be 10 dpo and testing! Wish me luck!

And since I don't have a parenting journal to post in, I'll just post one of my poems here. :)

The Color of My Wings

Though I'm just a fading moth,
Please take a look and see,
So that I'll know,
Before I go,
That you'll remember me.
You may not think I'm beautiful.
My colors can't be seen.
The browns you knew,
Aren't really true.
I'm red, and blue, and green.
So when you see my shadowed wings,
Fade against the sky,
Shed a tear:
You've lost a peer.

For I was a butterfly.​

thank you hun and your poem is beautiful! and my mum said that after meeting him and realising hes not changed one bit she doesnt think she will ever get back with him properly like move in with him etc. but she said she might go on a date with him again.. im okay with that i think xx

Sorry, Youngwife - I didn't see your reply before I posted. I hope you're ok... Try keep your mind off of it for the night. You're right, you don't need this right now. :hugs:

Thanks so much! it was a rough night i was sooo over emotional and had an argument with my mum which i wish i didnt.. but i just had to tell her how i felt.. but were okay today.. i suddenly felt really depressed i think the whole situation brings so much emotions out when i thought i had got over it. but i feel better today and will just leave my mum to do what she think is best. i iknow she is a smart woman and she wont let him walk over him again.. she knows how i feel which im glad about but i also dont want to argue with her about him as thats to much time spent thinking about him! xxxx

chez- :hugs: praying for you and DF and the fam :cry:

young- oh my hun!!!! hope you cope through all of that. what a mess! i would be sick to my stomach about what could happen. :hugs:

pez- rats yuck! i had a mouse in an old house when i was big and preggo with my second baby. i kept our vacuum cleaner in the attached garage and it hitched a ride in one day. my oldesst was 1 and of course left little crumbs from her snacks everywhere so he had plenty to get fat on. i became obsessed with catching that stupid mouse :blush: i stayed up all hours of the night for about 2 months til i finally did away with the humane traps and set a snap trap down. best thing i ever did lol! we also had a couple mice here in our new house when we first moved in and i wasnt playing. with 4 kids and 1 on the way i snapped their butts real fast. ew gives me heeby jeebies just thinking about them.

spiffy- love that poem! :flower:

thank you!! i fee alot better about the whole thing now xx

This thread got really serious very quickly. Rats, abusive relationships, death in the family, being reminded of departed loved ones... I just want to give everyone huge hugs right now!

Thank you, Spiffy. You're poem is great. Gave me some little chills up my spine, actually. Way to patiently wait for testing day, too! I hope you are "rewarded" with an early BFP.

sorry for making it propper serious thats me all out of seriousness lol xxx and hugs to you back :p i think the rats are the most serious of them all! scary things they are :p xx x

Oh youngwife, I'm so sorry you're having to deal with this :hugs: I would say you'd be best off distancing yourself but you can't do that, it's your mum. I can't believe how much you've both been through. I guess the only thing you can do is be there for her but keep trying to warn her. It's not as bad but in my situation, I do feel grateful because my mum is so strong and I know she would never go back to my father. It must be as helpless for you as having a child who's determined to keep dating someone awful. I wish I had some advice for you, but I guess all I can offer is hugs :hugs:

As for me, all is good. We had a great time at the concert last night, she is absolutely amazing live and it was lovely to be out just the two of us, we don't get to do it often. My mum is great with Noah so whenever she's with him I have complete peace of mind.

DH has got the day off today and we might go and do some Christmas shopping, we haven't done anything yet!

Thanks so much for understanding thats exactly how it is! and i actualy now think them meeting was a positive because she realises he is still the same looser he was when he left.. he has not improved himself at all! i havent done much xmas shopping either! we have 3 birthdays before xmas hubbys on weds mums on 6th dec and mine on 18th dec so got all birthday prezzies out the way working on xmas soon! lol and glad you had fun at the concert . my mum has my daughter once a week for the night now she is sleeping through woohoo!!

I'll definately let you know how DH reacts. :)

Youngwife, for me implantation felt like the slightly uncomfortable feeling I get just as my AF cramps are starting to set in.

Youngwife, for me implantation felt like the slightly uncomfortable feeling I get just as my AF cramps are starting to set in.
That is how I felt today.... Hmmmm.

I guess your UTI and uber bloating were indeed signs! Just goes to show we really should listen to our bodies.

I'm not sure my dollar store cheapies are sensitive enough to detect a BFP at 10dpo, but I'll probably test then anyway. That's in three days!

And I can't see anything on the test from 7dpo, Spiffy. I'm terrible at seeing those super faint lines, especially in pictures. If I break down and test early, I'll be sure to take a pic to show all you ladies who have better trained eyes! Hee hee.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->