anyone ttc or ntnp before there child is a year old?

harley- i tested at 10dpo with a dollar store test and got a bfp. with the next baby i tested at 9 dpo on a dollar store test and it turned bfp after the time limit, but the next day it was within the time limit so i knew for sure. i think if the baby implants early enough it will show up :flower:

Ooooo! Harley I hope you did feel implantation today! I implanted on 6 dpo and got a good line at 10 dpo, so I think if you implanted at 7 dpo, you could still get a decent line by 10 dpo! Plus, my first line was on an internet cheapie, and I figure the dollar store tests can't be much worse. I got my first bfp on one of those last time. :thumbup:

And PLEASE post your pictures if you test! I swear, I can find the teeniest, tiniest hint of a line if it's there! And sometimes even when it's not! :haha:

Yay! You changed your signature! Love it! I just have to chuckle when a ticker says "Only 256 days to go." Only? Ha!

Also, I changed my signature to include a link to all the BnB abbreviations, so if you are one of those people (like me) who gets confused by all the dpo, fmu, ebf, lingo - then you are welcome. :)

Haha Harley that makes me laugh too, only 255 days to go! Hmm hope you did feel implantation :flower: I didn't feel it this time but I felt it when Noah implanted, I'm sure of it. It was a sharp twingy pain on and off for a couple of hours.

Glad you guys are back to normal skadi :flower:

Can't wait to hear DH's reaction spiffy!

I'm off to see one of my best friends today and her girls, it's going to be a bit of a challenge for me to keep my mouth shut. DH told her that we were trying and she knows my cycles so I'm willing to bet she's wondering if I'm pregnant! It's not so much the lying today that will be difficult but the next couple of months cos I'm going to have to pretend that we're still trying :wacko:

SPIFFY! :happydance: I just knew it. I knew this month would bring your :bfp: So happy for you! CONGRATULATIONS!! :flow:

Harley - I hope what you felt was implantation too! Bring on 10DPO... :flower:

Skadi - Glad you got to DTD even if you have missed O then at least you're back on track! :thumbup:

Harley, I hope you felt implantation and get your BFP this month!

Skadi, hopefully next month will be your month! Glad you're back on track again.

Pie, it is so hard to keep your mouth shut and not tell that you're pregnant! DH and I waited until 12 weeks to tell anyone with Sam and it was so hard and when we did finally tell everyone kept saying they knew we were pregnant! :haha:

Spiffy, how did DH react to the test???

AFM, still no AF! :growlmad: And I've taken multiple tests and all negative! MIL thinks that it is due to stress...I don't think so but maybe. I don't feel overly stressed but maybe I am! :cry: Ever since moving back to CA we have been insanely busy and maybe that is causing me stress. Who know?! I just wanna be back to normal and thinking about it makes me even more sad. I am going next month though to get blood work done to make sure that all my hormones are normal and hopefully get things going!

Does anyone know of anything to help regulate your period?

Hope everyone is doing well. :flower: Sorry to go on and be depressing!

Haking i think its normal for them to take some time to regulate out.. i wouldnt be too worried yet.. :) stress can def delay your period, but maybe your sickness delayed ovulation so that is delaying af.. Just relax and quit looking for it everyday.. sending hugs your way.. it will show up..

Hope your all well.. im due for af in 2 days.. then im 4 weeks from my last one before ttc starts.. so yay.. 5 weeks :)

Haking - Maybe that did put you under some stress, enough to make your cycle longer. Thats tend to happen sometimes and we only tend realise when we're TTC which makes it so disheartening! :hugs: I hope she shows for you soon. Just relax and TRY not to stress about where the :witch: is and she may just show. FX'd for you! Sorry I can't help with anything to regulate them. I bet it's just a longer cycle... As hard as that is when AF is all you want/need in order to get a BFP! As odd as it'd sound to someone outside this thread... I hope you get AF soon! :winkwink:

Rojo - 5 weeks and counting! I really hope you catch that egg first try... FX'd for your BFP early next year!! :flow:

I can't believe I forgot to tell you how DH reacted! So when he got home I told him he had to go look at what I found in the bathroom, and so, of course, he says, "Is it a bug?" I just kind of made some sort of noncommital sound, and so he went into the bathroom and immediately he started yelling, "WHOA! WHOA! OH MY GOSH!" And then he came out of the bathroom with a big old grin and then said, "That's how you choose to tell me?" :haha: And then he hugged me for a while and then turned to DD and said, "Alia, are you excited to meet your sisters?" (He still thinks we're going to have twins, and now he's convinced they're going to be girls :dohh:)

Haking, sorry to hear that AF is MIA. I had a long 50 day cycle before my periods became regular again, and a few of the other girls here have had one bizarre long cycle, too, so I guess it's more common than we know. I hope you either get a bfp or AF soon!

Rojo, with Christmas and Thanksgiving, hopefully those next five weeks just fly by!

Harley, are you waiting until 10 dpo to test? I'm really crossing my fingers that you'll be joining Pie and me this month! :) Also, what happened to your Fertility Friend chart? This may sound lame, but I was having fun watching your temps with you. :blush:

Thank you, girls. I am starting to feel a little bit better knowing that it is normal. It just sucks when you are TTC! Ugh. Otherwise I'd probably be thrilled to not have AF! :haha:

On a positive note though, Sam started walking this weekend! :happydance: I am so proud of my little monkey! He was walking around the coffee table as he normally does and then saw one of the dogs laying down and decided he would go walk to him! I am so glad I got to see it. We have been practicing a lot the past few days and I think he will be 100% by Thanksgiving!

Spiffy, that is so funny that DH thinks that you are gonna have twin girls! :haha:

Rojo, time should fly by now that the holidays are around the corner! I hope you get your BFP first month :flower:

spiffy- that is so cute! so are the twins names gonna match or be different :winkwink:

haking- i hope your cycle regulates :wacko: so bonkers!

rojo- its getting so close :hugs: your very patient

i woke up feeling like af was gonna start. i woke up at 3am and never fell back to sleep. im all crampy and emotional :blush: thank heaven for an understanding DH

HAKing that's rubbish, sorry you're having to wait for AF :nope: I had a stupidly long cycle as well and it pretty much drove me round the bend :dohh: To be honest I think the only thing that can regulate your cycles is going on birth control and obviously you don't want to do that! Unfortunately I think the only thing you can do is try to relax. I also tried DTD to bring it on, it didn't work that time but it has in the past.

That's amazing that Sam is walking! I've still got a lazy bones over here who prefers to walk around holding onto my fingers :haha:

5 weeks to go rojo that's great! I bet it'll go quicker than you think :flower:

I second that Harley, I like watching your temps too :haha:

Aw spiffy that is adorable! And so cute that he thinks you're having twin girls. He would definitely be outnumbered! How are you feeling?

Chez not long till the scan :happydance: How are you doing? And you pez?

Well I can confirm that my best friend now knows I'm pregnant :haha: It was just going to be too difficult to keep up the pretence because we literally share everything, she knew I was due for AF this weekend. She's so excited, our families are really close, she was maid of honour and her husband was best man at our wedding.

That's rubbish blessed, I can't stand it when I wake up in the middle of the night and can't get back to sleep.

Do you still feel like AF is on the way?

i do. im having cramps off and on. today is my birthday and i was really upset at first that it may start today, but then i figured nothing i can do so im fine with it if it does. at least cycles will be back :)

pie- i bet its a load off telling your best friend you are preggo. at least now you dont have to hide anything.

if we ever get pregnant again we wont tell for a while. we wont lie to anyone, no one asks, but it will be a few months. we get rude comments sometimes :wacko: we dont want to spoil the joy. our last baby we didnt say anything for a while.

Blessed, will this be your first cycle since having your DS? I thought I remembered you saying that you breastfed him. Are you still?

Pie, your LO will be walking soon! Sam was always holding onto my hands to walk and would just sit down the minute that I tried to let go but I think that something just clicked and he got it. I was kinda worrying that he was taking a while to walk but they all do it on their own schedule.

Blessed, HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :cake: I hope AF shows up so you can start TTC for real, just maybe not today! My friend irl is also bfing still keeps thinking she feels little signs but then it ends up being nothing. I hope something happens for both of you! As for the twins, :haha:, I don't think we could manage matching names since DH's big name requirement is that it has to have a good meaning behind it, which seriously limits our selections. Oh my goodness, if we actually end up having twins and especially twin girls, I would never hear the end of if from DH. :rofl:

Pie, I'm feeling pretty good actually. I have AF-type cramps, but I remember that very well from last time, so I'm taking it as a good sign that little bean in settling in nicely. I'm getting pretty tired in the evenings, but that started last week, so I'm getting used to the idea of 9pm bedtime again! Also, I had 6 internet cheapies left after yesterday, so I decided to just use one every day until they're gone so I can see the lines get darker, and today was indeed a little darker than yesterday! :happydance: When I've used them all up, I'll take a picture of my progression and put it on here so you ladies can see. :flower:

Haking, that's so exciting that Sam is walking! :) My Lo has been a little behind in most of her milestones, so she probably won't be walking fo a while yet. (She's not even close to crawling :dohh:) Although she did just get her two bottom teeth last week!

Oh, and as far as telling people, I already told four of my close friends. I just can't keep secretly very well. But we are going to wait until Christmas to tell our families.

Thanks ladies.. it def has been a hard wait.. when its sooo close but i do agree with the holidays it will fly by.. just get through one more month of nt to get to the trying.. time seems to be flying by the way it is.. bryce will be 9 months in 2 days.. and is crawling everywhere.. :)

HOpe your all well..

Spiffy fxed for twins lol :)

Wow - was out of town and just now able to log back in and catch up. You ladies are a busy bunch! Let's see how I do:

Chez - I'm sorry for your loss and hope you and your family are coming to some peace.

Youngwife - I hope you're doing better with your parents and are getting the rest you need. Lord knows you don't need anything extra on your plate right now.

Spiffy - YAY! CONGRATS! :)

Pez - Rats. Eww. We had a mouse problem last spring and I was freaking out about there being mice in my house when I brought the baby home. After some poison and some traps, they either got smart or got dead!

Blessed - Happy Birthday!

Harley - you had asked earlier in the thread about whether or not AF has come back yet since Lilli has been born. I had some really heavy bleeding at 4 weeks postpartum that the doctor said was AF, but I'm not sure if it really was or if it was just more pp bleeding. Then I had a period for real in August and September (was 2 weeks late in September) and then have not had another one. I am currently 3 weeks late. I took a test last Friday and got a negative and I'll probably take another one this weekend. However, I have PCOS and I'm nursing so...there is no telling what's really going on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->