anyone ttc or ntnp before there child is a year old?

I second what Rojo said; put the thermometer away! Your test keep getting darker so that's all you need to worry about! :flower:

Chez & Pie, glad to hear that the appointments went well. I have to go back with Sam next month and I always dread it. I try to talk to him before he is getting his shots and just keep his mind off of it but the second he feels the pinch all bets are off and he is screaming! Breaks my heart! :cry:

Sam got his two bottom teeth before he was even 6 months old. But he was working on the top (4!!!) for a while and they have finally come in at once. Thank god; he was miserable...and so was I! But normal sleeping has resumed now. :happydance: So he has a total of 6 now but I can see more coming in on top and he is drooling like a faucet! :haha:

Blessed, sorry to hear about the rude comments about having a big family. People seem to want to give you their opinion no matter if you wanna hear it or not! :haha: And Happy Belated Birthday! :flower: Not sure how I missed it yesterday! Hope you had a good day! :thumbup:

Rojo, YAY for starting to get to TTC a little earlier now! Even if it is only a few days! :happydance:

Sam got his two bottom teeth before he was even 6 months old. But he was working on the top (4!!!) for a while and they have finally come in at once. Thank god; he was miserable...and so was I! But normal sleeping has resumed now. :happydance: So he has a total of 6 now but I can see more coming in on top and he is drooling like a faucet! :haha:

OMG, I understand this so well! Lilli had her 2 bottom teeth at 3 months and then as soon as she turned 6 months the top 4 and another on the bottom starting coming through. Now that those 5 have completely broken through, she has 2 more coming on top. Sleep is crap and has been from day one and I think she has technically been teething almost since day one as well. :wacko:

Harley, I hope you felt implantation and get your BFP this month!

Does anyone know of anything to help regulate your period?

On a positive note though, Sam started walking this weekend! :happydance
Thanks! And yay, Sam! So fun! I just love that I can actually hear the little pitter patter of Ozzy's feet now that he's walking. Such a precious sound.

As for regulating your cycles, I read about a liver cleanse diet in one of the fertility books I read when I was first TTC. It's pretty simple and short, and the idea behind it is that the liver's job is to help clean out extra "used" hormones from our bodies, so if you are kind and gentle to your liver then it will be better at processing hormones and you will have less excess and better balance. Here is a link to a four-day version of the diet. I'm considering doing it next cycle (if there is one!).

Thank you, Harley! I will definitely check it out! It sounds interesting and for 4 days it can't hurt to try it! I am willing to try anything (almost)! :haha: Though I do feel better and decided not to stress much and hopefully the :witch: will come. Plus only 3 weeks till my doctors appointment so its not long to wait. I may try the diet starting on Monday though O:) I hope you don't have to do it, and you get your BFP this month! :hugs:

OMG, I understand this so well! Lilli had her 2 bottom teeth at 3 months and then as soon as she turned 6 months the top 4 and another on the bottom starting coming through. Now that those 5 have completely broken through, she has 2 more coming on top. Sleep is crap and has been from day one and I think she has technically been teething almost since day one as well. :wacko:

Oh you poor thing! And poor DD! Teething is no fun for anyone! :nope: I can't believe how soon some babies get teeth. I'll be so happy when this stage is over with. Does Lilli sleep though the night mostly? Sam would sleep so well from 6 weeks till 6 months and then the past 5 months have sucked. Night waking from teething made mommy turn into a zombie! :haha: I dread molars coming in though. My friend's DD has hers coming in and she said it is hell!

Everything is healthy with the baby and we are having a BOY we knew it!! xx

pie- i bet its a load off telling your best friend you are preggo. at least now you dont have to hide anything.

if we ever get pregnant again we wont tell for a while. we wont lie to anyone, no one asks, but it will be a few months. we get rude comments sometimes :wacko: we dont want to spoil the joy. our last baby we didnt say anything for a while.

what kind of comments? i didnt tell anyone other than my mum till i was 4 months pregnant almost 5months. people give me a lecture about it being to soon and why didnt i wait and judging me.. its like im married my husband and i want another baby so what! next time i probs wont tell anyoen till babys born lol other than my mum x

we have heard it all hun. we get comments for having so many and we get comments for having them so close in age. it used to get to me, but now not as much. once you get over the initial shock of someone saying something rude about one of your children (born or unborn) you just kind of expect it. i figure everyone else gets to raise their families the way they want, if we want to have 30 kids its no ones business. we started getting comments with the 4th so now we dont say anything right away. we joke about only telling people when we are in the hospital after the next (if there is one) baby is born lol. the funny thing is people who said rude things were actually mad at us for not saying something right away with the last baby :dohh: makes no sense!!! and recently DH's mom wasnt speaking to us. we had no idea why. DH finally found out she thought we were pregnant and hadnt told her. she is one who has made comments. DH told her we werent pregnant and we would tell her if we were. some grown people make me laugh! :wacko:

yay for 20 week scan! are you finding out gender???

maybe they dont realise the comments they have made are insensitive some people are obilivious if they think there views are right! and i didnt wanna find out the sex but hubby did and i didnt want him knowing without me lol xx

Yay congrats Youngwife!!

Thanks Haking.. i know a day or 2 is nothing.. but one step closer to ttc with some of you :)

Ahh teething thats what were doing too.. though bryce has none yet.. my dd didnt get hers till 11 months so we will see.. we have been teething on and off for the last 6 months i swear.. i just want something to cut through already..

20 Week Scan Tomorow <3 x x

YAY!!! :happydance: Are you finding out gender? Do you have a preference or a feeling as to what it may be? Obviously it doesn't matter but its always fun to guess.

sorry didnt see this till today but we 100percent knew this baby was a boy the same with my daughter we only thought of girls name with my daughter and boys names with my son so we just knew i didnt mind what we had but i am glad we are having a boy its nice to have the full set :p xx

Congrats, Youngwife! What names have you thought of for your boy? :flower:

Oh, and speaking of crap sleep due to teething, I only got about 4-5 hours of sleep last night since my LO was up whining and crying for several hours. Why did this have to coincide with 1st Tri sleepiness? :sleep:

Youngwife that's fantastic! Congrats on having a little man! :happydance: I have to say I think little boys are awesome, I'm so in love with mine, I know you're going to love it :flower:

Tut tut spiffy, put that thermometer away! Temps can be so erratic, one low one here and there doesn't mean anything. All it does is mess with your brain, just like too much testing.

https://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x66/VanessaCH/004.jpg

Oops.... :rofl: Seriously I have a problem!

Thanks ladies, he was so brave, I'm very proud of him :cloud9: He's seemed completely himself this afternoon apart from a little sleepier than usual, I had to wake him up from his 2 hour nap which isn't usual, so I expect that he'll sleep like a log tonight!

Ah teeth, bane of my life... Noah has six now but I do know a little boy the same age who doesn't have any! Seems to be a massive range of what's normal.

Awe, Spiffy...hope you are able to take a nap this afternoon! :hugs:

Thanks, Haking. We'll see. Her morning nap was ridiculously short, so I'm guessing her afternoon nap won't be long enough for me to get any real sleep.

Pie, what dpo were those tests? They're looking good!

Here's my internet cheapie progression so far:

Attachments

• 2012-11-14 09.48.05.jpg
    2012-11-14 09.48.05.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 2
I guess this is where we experience the whole being pregnant with a baby thing and not many opportunities to rest!

They were 15-18dpo spiffy, the darkest being today. I need to stop doing the blasted things but for some reason I can't stop. I think I have more fear than I had last time. Last time I had confidence that I wouldn't lose him, this time I'm really scared of losing this bean :nope: I think it might be because I know now what it is like to be a mum and I adore my little boy so much, I didn't have as much knowledge of how I would feel. I just desperately hope that I am able to shower this LO with as much love as I give to Noah.

Those Internet cheapies look good spiffy :thumbup: What dpo are they?

Mine are 10-12 dpo, the darkest being today.

Pie, I know what you mean. I'm so desperate to have this little one that it makes the thought of losing him/her so hard to bear. However, I think judging by your tests, you have a sticky bean in there, Pie! :thumbup:

That's great progression for 10-12dpo :thumbup: Thanks spiffy, I do think s/he has been snuggling in quite nicely so fingers crossed. We need all beans to stay where they are!

congrats young!!!!!! :blue: so lovely! i dont think people realize how they come across sometimes. we trust God knows what He is doing, so i cant get caught up on peoples opinions. have to just forgive them and move on. we get some comments from people we dont know like people at the store, but most of them come from DH's side of the family. my mom was raised in a family of 8 kids and my dad was raised in a family of 11 kids, so they cant say much lol.

spiffy- i have barely been out of kansas, but DH has travelled all over the US. he used to put on pizza hut roofs right out of high school. the way he describes it, i would looooove to move to utah!!!! dont drive yourself crazy with the therm. hun! im sure as estrogen and progesterone ebb and flow your temp is likely to raise and lower every so often.

those tests look great ladies!!!!! :happydance:

i am soooooo crampy today and yet still no af :brat:

thanks for the birthday wishes ladies :hugs:

So much to catch up on again!

First of all - CONGRATULATIONS Spiffy!! Wooooohoooo! Soooooo happy for you! Those tests are progressing along wonderfully as well. Yey!!!

Youngwife - Congrats on the little boy! Aww how exciting!! You will have one of each - how wonderful!
Harrison has only just started to get teeth through and he is 11 months! Downside to it is that he has the whole top and bottom front rows coming through at once. It has been awful. But at least it gets it all out of the way in one go? Perhaps it will be the same for your LO!

Yey Lilrojo that it is your last cycle before TTC. Exciting!

Glad everything went okay with Noah's MMR pielette - I am dreading Harrison's!

And Happy Birthday Blessed - hope you had a fantastic day! :)

Sooo sorry if I have missed anything, must try to drop in here more often but I'm exhausted, Harrison is back to waking up lots at night. We're also hitting the seperation anxiety stage. He has been fine for months now at nursery and now all of a sudden when I drop him off there he is hysterical, breaks my heart. I know it is just a phase but it makes me feel so guilty. But I guess there is only a few months before I'll be a SAHM for a few years :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->