anyone ttc or ntnp before there child is a year old?

A bear theme will be super cute! With the holidays coming up I have lots to do and plan. And something to keep my busy and not think about TTC too much! :haha:

Harley you are indeed pregnant, that's awesome! :happydance::happydance::happydance: What a gorgeous line :flower: Think we should be the 10dpo club :haha: What's your due date? I'm so excited for you!

HAKing I went with a bit of a monkey theme too as Noah is also my little monkey :haha: Love the bear idea as well. To be honest I think it's more for us than them, but Noah enjoyed himself anyway :haha:

Well, calculating from O-day, my estimated due date is July 29th. Hope this coming summer is not too hot!

Harley!!!!! I'm so excited for you!!!!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

The 10 dpo club, indeed! Your due date is only three days after mine! :dance:

Honestly, after you said that you were holding back tears at work the other day, I thought, oh I bet she's preggo for sure! SO, SO, SO happy for you! Sending lots and lots of sticky dust your way! :flower:

ETA: I've moved you into the bump buddies category on my signature. I love seeing that list get longer! :)

Pez - thanks for the sleepless support. I'm pretty much used to it since she has always been a bad sleeper. I get so excited on the nights where she only wakes once. I know its her teeth too, she has been teething almost constantly since 3 months. Poor Little girly!

HAKing and Harley - I love the monkey and bear theme ideas. So cute!

CONGRATULATIONS HARLEY! Wooooo! Aw it has been a really lucky month here so far :) How wonderful! I love that Spiffy's list is getting ever bigger also!

HAKing our LO's are very close in age - Harrison turns one on Dec 2nd :) I agree that the time has just flown by.

Stay strong with the sleep Lalila. Sometimes it's nice to just know that others are going through similar, it seemed as though as my friends in real life had babies that slept through from 8 weeks or so, grrr, not that I was jealous or anything ;)

Aww yay Harley.. congrats sweetie.. so happy for you :) the 31st is my daughters bday :) love summer bdays.. :) its always warm and you can be outside..

The ttc list is getting shorter.. that is great!! Hope soon we will all be on the bottom row.. :)

A monkey and bear theme are both soo cute.. I dont know what were doing yet.. Im thinking maybe the cat in the hat.. but not sure lol.. we will see.. its the day after valentines day so not sure.. we usually do two parties.. with my family and dh's family.. separate.. this year his bday is friday so we will do parties friday and sat.. :)

and im hoping to tell dh's family im pregnat then.. :) I normally tell my mom asap but this time i waiting to get a us pic then i have a magnet to put it in and will give in a valentines day card.. I hope.. lol i love to plan but hate to wait..

HAKing, I found this link tonight while I was looking for bear ideas, and I thought of you!

https://www.marthastewart.com/269020/party-decorating-ideas-animal

Some fun ideas there if you need inspiration. :) I think I will do a "woodland creatures" theme, so that I can include foxes and squirrels and deer and such.

Also, it's so funny, now that I know that I'm pregnant, I feel pregnant. All the same symptoms as before I knew, but now when I feel them I know it's because I'm pregnant. So it's like a bunch of little reminders all throughout the day. :) This pregnancy already feels so different from my last one too (the mc in September). It never really felt real with that pregnancy, so I never really let myself get excited. This time, I'm just super excited! I know I should probably be more cautious, but right now I'm just so happy!

Oh, and I called the maternity clinic today. My first appointment is next Thursday (as in, a week from today). Yay!

HARLEY!!!!!! CONGRATS!!!!!!

:happydance::happydance::dance::dance::yipee::yipee::wohoo::wohoo::flasher::flasher:

im so happy for you hun!!! what a lovely due date :cloud9:

haking- still no af for me. i ran to the restroom a few times today cuz i was cramping so bad and just knew i had started. :wacko:

my goodness all the birthdays coming up. i just realized i have jaxons 3rd bday on dec 16, nathons 2nd bday feb 21, and masons 1st bday march 6. these 3 will be like dominoes every year :D

And you just had your birthday! That is a lot of birthdays in a row for your family! Sounds like a lot of fun, but hopefully not too much stress to go with it.

This baby's birthday will be near two of his/her older cousins' birthdays (one on each side of the family), so that could be interesting later.

Oh, and I totally forgot to respond about the 10 dpo club. Totally didn't expect to get a bfp that early, so I attribute it to your guys' luck rubbing off on me. Maybe next we'll all find out we're having twins. :)

Hahahaha! Twins, oh my! Harley, you're starting to sound like my husband! :haha:

I'm so glad that you're feeling more pregnant this time! I feel the same way. My period is "due" tomorrow, and there is no way I could have gone without testing and NOT known that I was pregnant. The cramping alone would have been a dead give away, not to mention the breathlessness I get whenever I do just about anything.

Also, I had my first case of pregnancy brain tonight. I went to go visit a girl in my church and went to the wrong house! I was sitting there talking to a different girl from our church, and then realized I was supposed to be at the other girl's house instead. It was pretty embarassing. :blush:

As for birthdays, my second baby is due July 26th, DH's birthday is July 27th, and my birthday is August 9th, so that's three birthday in about two weeks! Good thing me and DH don't do anything too elaborate for our B-days anymore.

Haha, twins! I think I'd be excited and terrified in equal measure!

Wow blessed I can imagine it must be mad with all those birthdays! Do you do a lot for their birthdays?

Spiffy that's going to be a bit mad too! I'm really grateful that my two will be far apart enough to give us a bit of a break. Having said that three of my best friends have their birthdays in July :wacko: My due date is the day before one of them. I'm going to be flat broke!

Ooh Harley that's great about your first appointment. I've been contacted by a midwife but don't know when my first appointment will be yet. I've been hoping that I'll get my 12 week scan before Christmas so we could announce it then but I don't think that will happen based on the dates :nope:

Well I'm very excited today because DH, a friend and I are off to see Breaking Dawn tonight :happydance: I absolutely adore the Twilight books (I know I shouldn't because I'm a grown woman :blush:) but I can't help it! My mum is as usual doing the honours :haha:

:hi: I have read back but there's just far too much to keep up with and I'm scared I'll miss someone out, not meaning too. DF was off work for two days and I do come on here when he's off but never have the chance to reply! :dohh:

I will say this though: CONGRATULATIONS, Harley! :happydance: I just knew with your weepiness that you'd get to join the 10DOP Club! So happy for you, and I'm glad you feel different this time... :flow: Wow, 29th July is my mom's birthday... Our babies will be 3weeks apart as far as birthdays go!! This LO is due on the 11th March but if I go for the planned Csection, he will be born on the 7th. DD will be one 3 weeks later on the 29th March! :cloud: DD's mum's birthday is in March too, as is my dad's OH and it's mother's day in March here too! Expencive month for us... :winkwink:

Oh, and AFM... One more sleep until our gender scan! :happydance: Yep, it's tomorrow... SO EXCITED to find out if our Dexter really is :blue: or we're going to have to rethink the name! :haha:

Harley!!!!! I'm so excited for you!!!!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

The 10 dpo club, indeed! Your due date is only three days after mine! :dance:

Honestly, after you said that you were holding back tears at work the other day, I thought, oh I bet she's preggo for sure! SO, SO, SO happy for you! Sending lots and lots of sticky dust your way! :flower:

ETA: I've moved you into the bump buddies category on my signature. I love seeing that list get longer! :)

i just noticed you added me! :happydance::happydance::happydance: Thank you!! im trying to come on here more often but its sooo busy here! was hubbies bday yesturday so we went bowling and for a nice meal and my mum had my daughter for the night it was great! im going back to work in january.. not looking forward to telling them im only working for 2 months before going on mat leave again! not to mention i have a month and ahalf of holidays to use lol x

Congrats, Youngwife! What names have you thought of for your boy? :flower:

Oh, and speaking of crap sleep due to teething, I only got about 4-5 hours of sleep last night since my LO was up whining and crying for several hours. Why did this have to coincide with 1st Tri sleepiness? :sleep:

Hmm i havent really come up with much lol other than Theador but hubby isnt so keen on it lol he likes Leonardo i do too but i prefer Theador as i think its not so common which i like.

and aww i know how you felt with first tri super sleepness! hope ur los teeth dont hurt to much! i feel even more tired in second tri though lol

Youngwife that's fantastic! Congrats on having a little man! :happydance: I have to say I think little boys are awesome, I'm so in love with mine, I know you're going to love it :flower:

Tut tut spiffy, put that thermometer away! Temps can be so erratic, one low one here and there doesn't mean anything. All it does is mess with your brain, just like too much testing.

https://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x66/VanessaCH/004.jpg

Oops.... :rofl: Seriously I have a problem!

Thanks ladies, he was so brave, I'm very proud of him :cloud9: He's seemed completely himself this afternoon apart from a little sleepier than usual, I had to wake him up from his 2 hour nap which isn't usual, so I expect that he'll sleep like a log tonight!

Ah teeth, bane of my life... Noah has six now but I do know a little boy the same age who doesn't have any! Seems to be a massive range of what's normal.

wow they are soo posiitve!!! wow and with my daughter i loved taking pregnancy test so much i still took one at about 12 weeks lol just to see the positive again and to make sure i was still pregnant :dohh: and im super excited to have a boy no clue what to expect it will be exciting to see the difference in behavours for boys and girls . is your baby really cuddly or not so cuddly? my daughters only cuddly when she is sleepy lol she is evry socialable but prefers to be off playing than hugging me lol xx dont know if thts a girl thing or just a Harmonie thing lol ( My daughters name pronounced Harmony) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->