anyone ttc or ntnp before there child is a year old?

Sam got his two bottom teeth before he was even 6 months old. But he was working on the top (4!!!) for a while and they have finally come in at once. Thank god; he was miserable...and so was I! But normal sleeping has resumed now. :happydance: So he has a total of 6 now but I can see more coming in on top and he is drooling like a faucet! :haha:

OMG, I understand this so well! Lilli had her 2 bottom teeth at 3 months and then as soon as she turned 6 months the top 4 and another on the bottom starting coming through. Now that those 5 have completely broken through, she has 2 more coming on top. Sleep is crap and has been from day one and I think she has technically been teething almost since day one as well. :wacko:

Oh you poor thing! And poor DD! Teething is no fun for anyone! :nope: I can't believe how soon some babies get teeth. I'll be so happy when this stage is over with. Does Lilli sleep though the night mostly? Sam would sleep so well from 6 weeks till 6 months and then the past 5 months have sucked. Night waking from teething made mommy turn into a zombie! :haha: I dread molars coming in though. My friend's DD has hers coming in and she said it is hell!

Sleep? What's sleep? :haha:
She has been a terrible terrible sleeper for nearly always. She had 3 weeks where she only woke once a night. But the norm for us is every 2-3 hours, sometimes less and every once in a while, longer. I am in a constant state of sleep deprivation ( I work full time too so I get no nap time).

Blessed, I wish AF would stop taunting you!

Pez, thank you! I hope Harrison starts sleeping better for you soon. Also, yay for putting up a ticker! It's so hard for me to remeber how far along everyone is without them. :winkwink:

Lalila, my LO didn't start sleeping through the night until she was about 6 1/2 months old, so I totally feel your pain. Actually she's been waking up at least once a night for the past week and half, so I guess right now she's not sleeping through, but I think that's due to teething, so I'm hoping we get back to her old routine soon.

thanks spiffy. im ready for it to return, but i guess its not time yet ](*,)

how are you feeling??? any ms yet? did you have ms with your dd?

I got off pretty lucky last time around and had no ms. I would feel a little icky if I hadn't eaten in a while, but that was it. Nothing to complain about, for sure! This time around I've felt a little nauseous, but that was caused by my antibiotics for my UTI (which also made me nauseous last time I took them, too) but I finished the last pill today, so now we'll see how I feel without those in my system.

Biggest symptoms for me right now are being tired and emotional, both of which set in the day of implantation. (I was getting weepy during my tv show, which made me think something might be up :haha:)

i hope you dont get it again! i have had it to varying degrees with all of them. with my 1st and 2nd it was about the same. i felt sick and threw up til about noon or 1 every day in first tri. my 3rd i had it all day and ended up in the hospital with dehydration. one day i counted how many times i got sick and stopped counting half the day through at 11 times! my 4th i hardly ever threw up but felt sick literally every day, all through labor, and a few days after he was born. 5th wasnt real bad but i got medicine to help the bad days. 6th i felt so good my dr was concerned and ran blood work lol. i felt sick the day i tested and not again for a long time. i did get it back but it was very mild. my DH said i had paid my dues so i got off easy with him

Made myself a coutdown ticker.. seems so soon now :)

Yeah, it's funny, because everybody kept saying that I was having a boy because I had no MS, but they were wrong! My husband has an aunt who never had MS with any of her 5 pregnancies, so I hope I'm like that, and just avoid it every time! But I still haven't even missed my period, so I'm not counting my chickens yet, as there's still plenty of time for it to kick in!

Youngwife, that is so cool that you are having a boy! And really nice to hear that everything is going well with HIM! I agree with lalila, that if you are sharing names, I would love to hear them.

Oooh, Spiffy, that is lucky. I only had a few weeks of MS and only threw up like three times, so I considered myself lucky as well. Hope it's the same next time too!

Blessed, I really hope AF comes soon. I was hoping she would show as a birthday present to you, but I'm sure it'll happen soon enough. God's got perfect timing.

Nice to hear about the successful doctor visits/immunizations. Ozzy's got his 12 months appointments coming up, and I hope he can handle them as well as your LO's!

AFM, tomorrow is testing day! Yay! I broke down and spent $15 on a FRER today. I'll use my dollar store test and save the urine to try on the FRER if the first test is neg. As far as symptoms, I've been bloated, but that happens on and off anyway. I've been exhausted the last few days, but I was also working 8 hour days (something I haven't done in over a year). And today I was pretty emotional. I sure hope I am pregnant, because if I'm not then that means I've just been emotional for no reason! Like, I actually had to fight back tears today at work so my coworker wouldn't see me crying. :(

Oooooo! Harley I'm so excited to hear about your test tomorrow!!!! I'm telling you, I started getting emotional early on and that was a big sign for me (seeing as I would cry at the drop of a pin last time). This time I thought it started as soon as implantation happened, but I just looked back at my notes, and my first "episode" of irrational weepiness happened at 4 dpo!

Waiting for a test Harley :haha: Can't wait to hear! I've been quite emotional too and crying at the tv. Sometimes I do that anyway but I've done it more lately :haha:

Pez thank you for putting a ticker up! I'm rubbish at counting backwards so it's nice to know how far along you are :flower:

I had almost constant nausea during first tri with Noah but feel fine so far. Just heightened sense of smell and a bit hungrier. I feel very tired but I often do anyway so I don't know whether that's pregnancy related, I don't really have any excuse cos Noah's a brilliant sleeper.

Harley, have you tested yet? We are all waiting anxiously here...:haha:

Rojo, seeing your countdown ticker makes TTC sound so close for you! That's so exciting!!! :flower: You've been so patient!

Spiffy, I can relate to the emotional-ness! When I was pregnant with Sam before I even knew I told poor DH to leave the house because he sent back my Netflix movie before I could finish watching it (which I normally never care) So now every time I get super emotional he is convinced that I'm pregnant! :haha: Hope you have a good pregnancy with no MS again!

Blessed, hope AF comes soon! Still having cramps? I have nothing :cry: I thought I felt a bit of something the other morning 2 days ago but then it stopped! BOO!

AFM, I've been so damn emotional the past few days. Everyone and everything (well, mostly DH :haha:) is bugging me! I am normally easy going so I dunno what my deal is. I've been trying to stop stressing AF and feel okay with it and have accepted it being late so I dunno! Stupid hormones! :dohh:

Lalila - the sleep deprivation is terrible! I hope your LO starts sleeping through soon. Harrison didn't until he was literally about 10 months old :( And now he is back to waking up lots again. At least it means we aren't getting used to too much sleep before baby number 2 - try to think of it that way! (Not much help, I know!).

Lilrojo that ticker makes it very exciting! All ready to aboard the TTC train! I hope it is just a short journey for you :)

Harley I am really excited for your test tomorrow, I'll be making extra effort to drop in here and see how you have gotten on! Sorry you are so emotional, but at least that could be a good sign. Fingers crossed here for you!

Same for you HAKing - hope you feel a bit chirpier too! Hormones can be a nightmare! They make me irritated by my OH too - lol, poor guys :)

Hope everyone else is doing okay! We were up all night with poor Harrison, his teeth are giving him loads of hastle again. Hoping he will sleep better tonight, but we shall see. As I said to Lalila, at least it is good preparation for having a newborn again ;)

waiting for your news Harley :)

I know haking it does seem super close now.. im def excited.. just want to get there already.. lol but less than a month to my next af, hopefully my last af, then ttc :)

Hope your all well.. my little man is 9 months today.. where has that gone.. :)

Thanks Pez i hope so too :)

I hope its a short journey for the rest of us.. :)

Fxed af shows for you Haking and Blessed..

Pez, I hope Harrison gets his teeth in soon and he starts to sleep better for you and you can get some rest too! :hugs:

Happy 9 months to your little man, Rojo! :happydance:

Thanks Haking.. aww your little man is 11 months.. any ideas on the big day yet

The wait is over! Here's a pic of my dollar store test and the FRER.

I'm sure you'll agree that... I'm pregnant! You can't really see it on the dollar store test (ProCare brand), but I was sure I saw something. Wasn't sure it had colour, but it looked different from the BFN's I have gotten with that brand. So, I took the FRER, and I'm sold on them now. Look at that line! It's faint and skinny, but it's got colour and it came up in 3 minutes. (I try to never look before 3 minutes if I can help it.)

Off to calculate my due date and contemplate how to tell DH! (Knowing me, I will probably just blurt it out as soon as he wakes up!) :wohoo:

Attachments

• ProCare and FRER 10 dpo.jpg
    ProCare and FRER 10 dpo.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 10
We are having a party for him on the 8th of December as his actually birthday is on a Thursday. We will just invite all our friends and their children to get together that day so they can all play and hang out. Nothing insane because he is still young and won't remember much but we want to do something fun for him!

I can't believe I almost have a 1 year old! :wacko: Where has the time gone!?

But since my family doesn't live in CA and we will be in MI for Christmas he will be having a birthday there also with my family! He is gonna have so many new things he won't know what to do with them all!

I am thinking about a theme but undecided still. Maybe a monkey theme since he is my little monkey!

YAY HARLEY!!! :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

That is an awesome line, I can see it for sure!

Aww, monkey theme would be cute! I'm thinking of a bear theme for Ozzy since he's our Ozzy Bear! We're going to the dollar store today to see what kinds of decorations and things they have there and then we'll decide on a theme based on that. We're just having a small "party" after Thanksgiving dinner with my family, so it won't be anything too crazy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->