anyone ttc or ntnp before there child is a year old?

congrats young!!!!!! :blue: so lovely! i dont think people realize how they come across sometimes. we trust God knows what He is doing, so i cant get caught up on peoples opinions. have to just forgive them and move on. we get some comments from people we dont know like people at the store, but most of them come from DH's side of the family. my mom was raised in a family of 8 kids and my dad was raised in a family of 11 kids, so they cant say much lol.

spiffy- i have barely been out of kansas, but DH has travelled all over the US. he used to put on pizza hut roofs right out of high school. the way he describes it, i would looooove to move to utah!!!! dont drive yourself crazy with the therm. hun! im sure as estrogen and progesterone ebb and flow your temp is likely to raise and lower every so often.

those tests look great ladies!!!!! :happydance:

i am soooooo crampy today and yet still no af :brat:

thanks for the birthday wishes ladies :hugs:

your such a nice person to forgive them like that and i gues its better to come from strangers than people who actualy know you and know your good parents!! in my family its was just me and my brother but my husband has 3 half siblings but they are 20 years older than him so he grew up as an only child so i think that contributes into the reason we want them close together and alot of kids. i do think because of the size of the house and not that much funds we will end up having 2 kids. atleast just for now i gues till we have more money coming in xx

So much to catch up on again!

First of all - CONGRATULATIONS Spiffy!! Wooooohoooo! Soooooo happy for you! Those tests are progressing along wonderfully as well. Yey!!!

Youngwife - Congrats on the little boy! Aww how exciting!! You will have one of each - how wonderful!
Harrison has only just started to get teeth through and he is 11 months! Downside to it is that he has the whole top and bottom front rows coming through at once. It has been awful. But at least it gets it all out of the way in one go? Perhaps it will be the same for your LO!

Yey Lilrojo that it is your last cycle before TTC. Exciting!

Glad everything went okay with Noah's MMR pielette - I am dreading Harrison's!

And Happy Birthday Blessed - hope you had a fantastic day! :)

Sooo sorry if I have missed anything, must try to drop in here more often but I'm exhausted, Harrison is back to waking up lots at night. We're also hitting the seperation anxiety stage. He has been fine for months now at nursery and now all of a sudden when I drop him off there he is hysterical, breaks my heart. I know it is just a phase but it makes me feel so guilty. But I guess there is only a few months before I'll be a SAHM for a few years :)

aww poor baby if they all come through at once does he seem in more pain what do you do or give him when hes teething? and thank u for the congrats xx

So much to catch up on again!

First of all - CONGRATULATIONS Spiffy!! Wooooohoooo! Soooooo happy for you! Those tests are progressing along wonderfully as well. Yey!!!

Youngwife - Congrats on the little boy! Aww how exciting!! You will have one of each - how wonderful!
Harrison has only just started to get teeth through and he is 11 months! Downside to it is that he has the whole top and bottom front rows coming through at once. It has been awful. But at least it gets it all out of the way in one go? Perhaps it will be the same for your LO!

Yey Lilrojo that it is your last cycle before TTC. Exciting!

Glad everything went okay with Noah's MMR pielette - I am dreading Harrison's!

And Happy Birthday Blessed - hope you had a fantastic day! :)

Sooo sorry if I have missed anything, must try to drop in here more often but I'm exhausted, Harrison is back to waking up lots at night. We're also hitting the seperation anxiety stage. He has been fine for months now at nursery and now all of a sudden when I drop him off there he is hysterical, breaks my heart. I know it is just a phase but it makes me feel so guilty. But I guess there is only a few months before I'll be a SAHM for a few years :)

aww hugs! i can see how hard it is when hes uspet when you leave! when hes at nursery does he cry alot? or just when ur leaving? xx

Everything is healthy with the baby and we are having a BOY we knew it!! xx

Oh YAY! Congrats! Do you have names picked out yet that you want to share? I Love baby names! <3

Only got 2 lol leanardo and Theador nothing else! ilike those names but not as much as we liked our daughters names lol do you have any baby name ideas for if you have a boy xx

Youngwife, that is so cool that you are having a boy! And really nice to hear that everything is going well with HIM! I agree with lalila, that if you are sharing names, I would love to hear them.

Oooh, Spiffy, that is lucky. I only had a few weeks of MS and only threw up like three times, so I considered myself lucky as well. Hope it's the same next time too!

Blessed, I really hope AF comes soon. I was hoping she would show as a birthday present to you, but I'm sure it'll happen soon enough. God's got perfect timing.

Nice to hear about the successful doctor visits/immunizations. Ozzy's got his 12 months appointments coming up, and I hope he can handle them as well as your LO's!

AFM, tomorrow is testing day! Yay! I broke down and spent $15 on a FRER today. I'll use my dollar store test and save the urine to try on the FRER if the first test is neg. As far as symptoms, I've been bloated, but that happens on and off anyway. I've been exhausted the last few days, but I was also working 8 hour days (something I haven't done in over a year). And today I was pretty emotional. I sure hope I am pregnant, because if I'm not then that means I've just been emotional for no reason! Like, I actually had to fight back tears today at work so my coworker wouldn't see me crying. :(

thank you! were so happy too and i posted my 2 name options above lol but to be honest i am having great dificulty with names this time round lol x

For the ladies who are at work:

When did you or will you tell your boss your pregnant again?
If you already told them how did they react?

I go back to work in January i have over 200hours of holidays to use up before my mat leave starts i will start mat leave mrch 13 3 weeks before my due date. so that means i might only be at work for a few weeks! .. im so axious and abit worried about what my manager will be like. even though i work for a huge company so its not like they have to fill in for me. im just one head in an office full of more than 200 people lol :)

Youngwife that's fantastic! Congrats on having a little man! :happydance: I have to say I think little boys are awesome, I'm so in love with mine, I know you're going to love it :flower:

Tut tut spiffy, put that thermometer away! Temps can be so erratic, one low one here and there doesn't mean anything. All it does is mess with your brain, just like too much testing.

https://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x66/VanessaCH/004.jpg

Oops.... :rofl: Seriously I have a problem!

Thanks ladies, he was so brave, I'm very proud of him :cloud9: He's seemed completely himself this afternoon apart from a little sleepier than usual, I had to wake him up from his 2 hour nap which isn't usual, so I expect that he'll sleep like a log tonight!

Ah teeth, bane of my life... Noah has six now but I do know a little boy the same age who doesn't have any! Seems to be a massive range of what's normal.

wow they are soo posiitve!!! wow and with my daughter i loved taking pregnancy test so much i still took one at about 12 weeks lol just to see the positive again and to make sure i was still pregnant :dohh: and im super excited to have a boy no clue what to expect it will be exciting to see the difference in behavours for boys and girls . is your baby really cuddly or not so cuddly? my daughters only cuddly when she is sleepy lol she is evry socialable but prefers to be off playing than hugging me lol xx dont know if thts a girl thing or just a Harmonie thing lol ( My daughters name pronounced Harmony) xx

Aw Harmonie is a lovely name! I really like Theador, we talked about that one for a boy but our concern is it may turn into Teddy which we'd rather not happen, not because it isn't cute but I hear of so many boys being called Teddy now. I prefer the original :flower: I'm finding names harder, we have a girl one, Erin, but no idea for a boy.

He's not that cuddly, although he is starting to get more cuddly now as he's getting a bit older. Most of the time he wants to be off doing something :haha: It's only lately that he's starting to come up to me and puts his arms around my neck :cloud9: Usually only get to enjoy that for about 10 seconds before he's off again though :haha:

Youngwife that's fantastic! Congrats on having a little man! :happydance: I have to say I think little boys are awesome, I'm so in love with mine, I know you're going to love it :flower:

Tut tut spiffy, put that thermometer away! Temps can be so erratic, one low one here and there doesn't mean anything. All it does is mess with your brain, just like too much testing.

https://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x66/VanessaCH/004.jpg

Oops.... :rofl: Seriously I have a problem!

Thanks ladies, he was so brave, I'm very proud of him :cloud9: He's seemed completely himself this afternoon apart from a little sleepier than usual, I had to wake him up from his 2 hour nap which isn't usual, so I expect that he'll sleep like a log tonight!

Ah teeth, bane of my life... Noah has six now but I do know a little boy the same age who doesn't have any! Seems to be a massive range of what's normal.

wow they are soo posiitve!!! wow and with my daughter i loved taking pregnancy test so much i still took one at about 12 weeks lol just to see the positive again and to make sure i was still pregnant :dohh: and im super excited to have a boy no clue what to expect it will be exciting to see the difference in behavours for boys and girls . is your baby really cuddly or not so cuddly? my daughters only cuddly when she is sleepy lol she is evry socialable but prefers to be off playing than hugging me lol xx dont know if thts a girl thing or just a Harmonie thing lol ( My daughters name pronounced Harmony) xx

Aw Harmonie is a lovely name! I really like Theador, we talked about that one for a boy but our concern is it may turn into Teddy which we'd rather not happen, not because it isn't cute but I hear of so many boys being called Teddy now. I prefer the original :flower: I'm finding names harder, we have a girl one, Erin, but no idea for a boy.

He's not that cuddly, although he is starting to get more cuddly now as he's getting a bit older. Most of the time he wants to be off doing something :haha: It's only lately that he's starting to come up to me and puts his arms around my neck :cloud9: Usually only get to enjoy that for about 10 seconds before he's off again though :haha:

awww Erin is cute! and your right teddy isnt for us either! and aww how cute is that him puting his arms around u ! so precious xx

I second that! Love the signature! Plus, I'm happy you put up a ticker. :winkwink:

I like you name choices, and think it's cute that your boy could be called Leo or Theo for short! :haha:

As for names this time around, we already know that we're using Liam if it's a boy (I know it's more popular in the UK, but less common here in the US) and for a girl we don't have one picked out, but I like Brielle. :flower:

Pie, you'll have to tell me how you like Breaking Dawn: Part 2. You know what's funny? I actually had a dream last night about Edward and Bella, is if it were a movie and Edward died at the end, but Bella didn't realize it. :haha:

Chez, so excited about your scan tomorrow! :)

Also, my internet cheapies are almost as dark as the control line now! Today is 14 dpo, and the day my period would have been due. I have two tests left, and I think by Sunday, they should definately be as dark! :happydance:

Attachments

• 2012-11-16 08.18.53.jpg
    2012-11-16 08.18.53.jpg
    113.3 KB · Views: 2
Everything is healthy with the baby and we are having a BOY we knew it!! xx

Oh YAY! Congrats! Do you have names picked out yet that you want to share? I Love baby names! <3

Only got 2 lol leanardo and Theador nothing else! ilike those names but not as much as we liked our daughters names lol do you have any baby name ideas for if you have a boy xx

I LOVE love love Leanardo!

If/when we have another baby and if its a boy, his name is Gavin Zayne. My heart was set on a boy last time around but we got our precious little Lilli instead so...we still have a boy name to use.

Spiffy - I love your names too! Brielle - how do you pronounce that? My real name is Gabrielle, so, your girl name with G and A added to the front :)

Spiffy - I love your names too! Brielle - how do you pronounce that? My real name is Gabrielle, so, your girl name with G and A added to the front :)

Yep, Brielle is pronounced just like Gabrielle without the G and A. :flower: But I'm not really sure how the hubby feels about it, so it's not officially the girl name we'll be using, but if he can't come up with anything better we may end up using it. ;) I also like that we could call her Bree for short, because my DD's name doesn't really have a nickname form. My real name is Jordyn, and I never liked it that I didn't have a nickname for my name.

I like it! And I'm fond of nicknames too. My DD Lilliana and we call her Lilli or Lil. Mine nickname is Gabe (not Gabby!) and though I'm probably the only female Gabe in the history of the world, I like it too.

Oh, Youngwife... I'm forgetting if I even said "congratulations" to you now. If not, I am so sorry.

CONGRATULATIONS on being Team Blue! We're hoping to be officially :blue: tomorrow too.

Youngwife - I notice that your ticker says you exclusively pumped for 6 months even while pregnant. I think that is amazing! Were you able to provide all the milk for your LO up until that point? I'm asking because I'm nursing and the only thing I really worry about in getting pregnant again soon is having to wean Lilli to formula before 1 yr. But if the milk production doesnt stop until that late in, we should be able to make it all the way even if I do end up preg sometime soon.

your such a nice person to forgive them like that and i gues its better to come from strangers than people who actualy know you and know your good parents!! in my family its was just me and my brother but my husband has 3 half siblings but they are 20 years older than him so he grew up as an only child so i think that contributes into the reason we want them close together and alot of kids. i do think because of the size of the house and not that much funds we will end up having 2 kids. atleast just for now i gues till we have more money coming in xx

We are in the same situation, kind of. Daniel has two older siblings, but they are both much older - 9 and 11 years, I think. So, he basically grew up as an only child. I think this is why he is okay with having kids so close together. And we also live in a 2 bedroom place right now, and would probably have to move if we want more than 2 kids (which we do right now, but we'll wait and see how we feel after this next ones comes along). I'm not too worried about it, though. I know if God wants to bless us with lots of kids, that he will also bless us with the means to provide for them, even if it's not how we would have imagined it. :)

Spiffy I love Brielle and Liam :thumbup: Liam is my cousin's name. Very classic :flower: Really love Bree as a nickname for Brielle too. Oh it's nice to know your real name! I've never heard of Jordyn before, I've come across Jorden and Jordan, I really like Jordyn.

Funny though, I never wanted my name to be shortened! My name is Vanessa and I've always insisted on being called by my full name. Apart from DH who calls me pie, hence my username because we were trying to make a mini pie :haha:

Lalila I love the nickname Gabe! I've been trying to convince DH on Gabriel for a boy but I don't think I'll be allowed :nope:

Love all the name choices, everyone!

Spiffy, my niece who was born 6 days after Ozzy is named Brielle. I hadn't heard that name before she was born, and now it seems like I'm hearing it everywhere! I think it's such a beautiful name.

I am kind of waffling on our girl name and boy name choices. Right now our short list for a girl is: Elanor, Hazel, and Zoe (DH doesn't really like Hazel, but it's my favourite). Although, Ozzy and Zoe go really well together. Our short list for a boy is James (very short list!) and Jimmy for short.

Youngwife, as for telling your boss about your mat leave/vacation, my only advice would be to either call or email before you go back and they find out you are pregnant by seeing your belly! I'm also curious about how pumping/bf'ing worked for you while pregnant. Ozzy is still nursing away, and doesn't really show signs of stopping any time soon.

Haha! You know what's really funny? When I first saw your user name, I thought it was French, and pronounced PEE-uh-let. :rofl: I guess baby brain never really leaves. :dohh: Good to know your real name, too. As for mine, it was Jordan when I was born, but my parents changed it to Jordyn when I was 5 because they thought it sounded more feminine.

And Lalila, I have a friend who has always called me Jo, so I guess I do have a nickname, but it's only used by one person. Even though it sounds like she's calling me "Joe", which is a guy's name, I like it.

Harley, I love James! I would use it for a boy but DH has an uncle James, so he nixed it. I also, personally, really like Zoe. It just seems like a name that goes with a cute, spunky girl. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->