anyone ttc or ntnp before there child is a year old?

PEE-uh-let? LOL! That is too funny.

Would it shatter your worlds if I told you guys my real name isn't Harley? Ha! I actually just put my real name in my signature. It's Rachael. (pronounced the same as Rachel, not Rachelle, thank you very much!)

I met a girl named Jordie a few years back. I always assumed it was short for Jordan (or Jordyn). I think Jo is a fun nickname, though. :)

James is a pretty easy choice for us because my dad was named James (but he went by Jim, and his mom and siblings all called him Jimmy growing up) and Daniel's dad has James as a middle name. At the very least, we would use it as a middle name. Same with Doris. It has to be a middle name if we have a girl because both of our paternal grandmothers were Doris. I actually wouldn't mind it as a first name (and call her Dory), but I don't think Daniel's too keen on that idea.

Well, so long as we're confessing real names, mine is Shelley. It's not short for Michelle or anything. Just plain, ol', Shelley.

My close friends call me Chez because my Nain (grandmother) used to mix me and my cousin Cheryl's names up :dohh: I am grandchild number 21 (of 28, I think. Without counting great-grandkids!!) to be fair so I forgive her for mixing us all up! :haha:

My cousin Cheryl is a "SH" sound but my nickname Chez is a "CH" sound. Tunes is because I've always been really good at knowing/identifying song lyrics and 2 of my cousins called me it when I was about 16 and it stuck!!

Thanks for sharing, Chez. Its nice to be able to put some real names with faces. :winkwink:

My username is just something silly I used to say when I was about 13 years old, in place of "cool" or "awesome". Not sure where I got it from. :haha:

Love the new signature youngwife! :flower:

Thank you! it wouldnt let me write everyone in :p and also i was scared to make a ticker for this baby with all the things i read on here about pregnancy after c sectiont o soon etc. but i thought what the heck go for it! im in second tri now so i should be more relaxed so i went for it :p xx

SPIFFY- thank you! I thought it was about time to put a ticker!  xx and I do like Leo for short so that might stick that name! and I love the girls name very cute!

LAILA- I love Zayne we were looking at names that begin with Z when I was pregnant with my daughter but didn’t get anywere! I love Zayne  And I hope you get all you dream for hun this time round! And I did indeed pump my boobs carried on producing as much as I wanted it to produce. And infact im still leaking 2 month s later lol. I know some women have problems with supply but not everyone! So you may have no issues I think if you keep nursing as often as you usualy do and if you notice a slip in supply nurse loads or pump alittle bit so u produce more there is a thread on here in the bf section with people who are pregnant and bf. If I was pregnant and direct breastfeeding I would have carried on but I was just to tired pumping when I was feeling sick and nipples got abit more sensitive. So hopefuly your bfrelationship wont be effected! The problem is youl never be able to tell but I wonder if you ate all the foods that help increase supply like oatmeal and stuff during pregnancy wheather that would help continue production? If you google “ what to eat to increase breastmilk a long list comes up of all you can eat to hellp xx
HARLEY- your so right I agree with you. I think we will see how we manage with our little boy and our little girl and see how they cope with each other! I gues if we could afford for me to be a stay at home mum then that would work better with more kids as 2 kids in childcare is expensive enough. Im looking into this thing were you can get 70% of childcare paid for if both of couple work more than 16 hours and earn less that 58K which will help big time!! And I love Eelonor it’s a pretty name to write too! And your right.. I probably should mention it before I go in! thanks . and it worked fine pumping when I was pregnant but I found I was very very sleepy so then it took abit more energy. My nipples did feel abit more sore but that’s easily sorted with abit of bm on the nipple or something. I would have carried on passed 6 weeks but I think I was ready to stop anyway as pumping was getting abit tiering! But I am so glad that I stopped before milk dried up ( as I don’t know if it would have dried on its own eventualy) but I liked being the one to say “ im done” and not feel sad if it stoped producing on its own xx

PIELETTE- how cute that your partner calls you pie! My husband loves trying loads of petnames in one week he just goes through them all depending on his mood lol weve only been married almost 2 yrs so I am sure one will stick lol. His fav at the moment is chocolate ( because my skin is the same colour as chocolate lol

CHEZTUNES- thank you so much! And oooh so exciting!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope u get exactly what you want so exciting . when we found out we were having a boy I never realised how excited I would be because I didn’t mind either way but its nice to have both I cant wait to meet him and see what he will be like ( wel I can wait till hes ready hehe but you get what I mean ) xx do you think youd be disappointed if baby wasn’t a boy? ( I know ur happy if babys healthy but I mean since you have been thinking ur havin a boy x

Youngwife - I would have been at first but have been thinking that won't be the case now at all... I just want to know, I need to know! :haha: I'd love another girl at some point anyway but want at least one of each too!!

Chez, good luck for the scan today, can't wait to hear about it :flower: Love the back story to your username :haha:

Haha Harley I'm not sure if I can deal with that information :haha: Do people seriously try to pronounce it like Rachelle? :dohh: Rachael and Rachel are pronounced the same, I can't believe some people don't know that!

I love knowing the stories behind the usernames - spiffy you cracked me up :haha: Nope it's simply because we make mini pies :happydance:

Well today we have our joint NCT babies birthday party. We decided to do a separate thing because there are 9 babies so therefore 18 adults so it could have gotten a bit mad! We've hired a hall and soft play equipment so the babies should have fun and each baby has a present to open.

Hey ladies..

My real name is Logan.. I have natural red hair so there you get lilrojo.. lil=little rojo=red.. so little red.. :) have had it for quite some time so there is mine :)

I cant wait for af to leave.. lol so the last one can come and be gone too.. :) Hope everyone is well love the names.. I have no clue on our next one.. esp. for a boy.. lol

Rojo, I've never heard of the name Logan for a girl, but I like it! Although you probably go through the same thing as me, with people just seeing your name and not knowing gender, since my name is leagally still spelled "Jordan." As for the red hair, I think I already mentioned that I have strawnerry blonde hair. It was bright red when I was little, then turned blonde, and then went strawberry blonde. My little brother is almost 15, though, and his hair is still very red. Do either of your kids have red hair?

Pie, I hope you and Noah had fun at the joint birthday party. :flower:

Chez, I can't wait to hear how your scan went!

HE IS -VERY MUCH- A BOY! :blue:

He kept putting his hand over his face when the tech tried to get a 4D picture so we couldn't get our free 4D print but we got some profile pictures and the potty shot! :haha: Although he was shy to show his face, he gave us a great view of what he's been hiding well until now!!

Youngwife - I would have been at first but have been thinking that won't be the case now at all... I just want to know, I need to know! :haha: I'd love another girl at some point anyway but want at least one of each too!!

you find out todaay!!???!! xx so excited for u

HE IS -VERY MUCH- A BOY! :blue:

He kept putting his hand over his face when the tech tried to get a 4D picture so we couldn't get our free 4D print but we got some profile pictures and the potty shot! :haha: Although he was shy to show his face, he gave us a great view of what he's been hiding well until now!!

woooooooooooooooooooooooohooo congrats hunni!!!! weldone to ur little boy for finanly showing u!! xx

im called youngwidfe 20 because.. i am a young wife who got married at 20 yrs old and thts when i made the username lol so not very exciting with the choice of name lol x

:happydance: Yay! I'm so glad Dex was willing to show off his stuff this time! Way to go, little man!

Okay ladies, here's my progression after using up the last of my Wondfos. :) Top is 10 dpo and bottom is 16 dpo (in case you can't read my numbers on the tests)

Attachments

• 10 dpo - 16 dpo.jpg
    10 dpo - 16 dpo.jpg
    156.5 KB · Views: 3
Chez that's fantastic! So glad Dexter decided to flash you finally :haha: It must be lovely to have that completely confirmed now.

Ooh spiffy the tests look great :flower: I've finally managed to stop testing now and feel a bit better, I was starting to drive myself mad which was pointless. How long will you tests for, or is that the last batch?

Well Noah had a great time with all his buddies yesterday! It was a lovely afternoon and they had loads to explore. It was a bit tricky when someone got the champagne out, just said I was driving but it probably looked a bit odd since everyone else had a bit if they were driving. Hey ho, if they suspect there's nothing I can do.

Starting to feel absolutely shattered though. Just went upstairs for a nap and I never do that. Think I'm hitting that pregnant tired wall!

Chez that's fantastic! So glad Dexter decided to flash you finally :haha: It must be lovely to have that completely confirmed now.

Ooh spiffy the tests look great :flower: I've finally managed to stop testing now and feel a bit better, I was starting to drive myself mad which was pointless. How long will you tests for, or is that the last batch?

Well Noah had a great time with all his buddies yesterday! It was a lovely afternoon and they had loads to explore. It was a bit tricky when someone got the champagne out, just said I was driving but it probably looked a bit odd since everyone else had a bit if they were driving. Hey ho, if they suspect there's nothing I can do.

Starting to feel absolutely shattered though. Just went upstairs for a nap and I never do that. Think I'm hitting that pregnant tired wall!

aww tho feeling pregnant tiredness is no fun its a good sign! lol i love all the prego symptoms :p and great Noah had fun!! xx

Pie, I'm done testing now. I just wanted to use up the last of my cheapies, but I'm definately not buying more. :flower:

I totally understand how you're feeling with that tiredness, though! In fact, I just had myself a little nap, which was nice. :sleep: And I feel bad because I just lost it and started crying last night because I was so tried and I was so frustrated that my LO chose this time to go back to waking up multiple times throughout the night when she used to sleep through the night (it was only about a three week stretch, but it was enough to make me angry that she stopped doing it!)

So we were planning on telling our families on Christmas, but we've bumped it up. Now, we're going to tell my family next Thursday on Thanksgiving, and DH's family a week after when we go have dinner at their house. The reason is, I don't think I'll be able to hide it until Christmas! I know you show sooner with your second, especially if you've had a baby recently, and I showed pretty early the firs ttime around! Plus, I'm already bloating so badly that I look three months pregnant, and I'd rather not have everyone secretly wondering if I'm getting fatter. :dohh:

Here's how bloated I get by the afternoon :blush:

Attachments

• 4 weeks.JPG
    4 weeks.JPG
    154.6 KB · Views: 1
love hearing everyones names!!! im melissa btw. so i had many nicknames, missy, lisa, mel, and even different ones.. mitt, and leese i love nicknames so my kids all are called a ton of different names :haha:

loving the baby name choices too, very cute. i dont dare begin looking at names lol. if i pick one i will quit liking it by the time im pregnant or at least before the baby is born. i like to wait til the last minute to pick one so i dont see something better after we have already told the kids what the name is. we all start calling the baby by that name so i dont want to be locked in unless i absolutely love it. weird i know.

spiffy- thats a lovely progression and such a cute bump!!! :happydance:

chez- yay for:blue:!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"